Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,668 members, 7,938,024 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (314308 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by westbuoi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
good day house,pls really need some advice.had my maintenance funds of about N2.5m in my current account from 2nd to mature on 30th december.I however funded my saving account with 50% of my tuition and instructed for it to be debited for my tuition payment,however the Funds transfer officer erroneously debited my current account dt had my maintenance funds reducing the balance to 1.2m,but on discovering it i moved the exact amount from my savings to my current account  same day

will this have any effect on my application.do i get the bank to do a letter.and what will be the content of the letter if need be?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ramzykan: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2010
hello everyone, plsss this is very important, my sponsor is a member in the national assembly, he is a senator, what document do i need to apply for the visa, do i need any sponsor letter from him, i also misplaced my iriginal waec certificate, but i was told to get an affidavit and a police report, pls help me out, am to apply next week. thankyou.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2010
westbuoi:

good day house,pls really need some advice.had my maintenance funds of about N2.5m in my current account from 2nd to mature on 30th december.I however funded my saving account with 50% of my tuition and instructed for it to be debited for my tuition payment,however the Funds transfer officer erroneously debited my current account dt had my maintenance funds reducing the balance to 1.2m,but on discovering it i moved the exact amount from my savings to my current account same day
will this have any effect on my application.do i get the bank to do a letter.and what will be the content of the letter if need be?
Bank writing a letter wouldn't change anything, wait untill the money clocked 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2010
ramzykan:

hello everyone, plsss this is very important, my sponsor is a member in the national assembly, he is a senator, what document do i need to apply for the visa, do i need any sponsor letter from him, i also misplaced my iriginal waec certificate, but i was told to get an affidavit and a police report, pls help me out, am to apply next week. thankyou.

If that senator is not ur father, mother, brother or sister and not ur legal guardian then ur chances of getting a visa is very remote.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ramzykan: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2010
the senator is my legal guardian and also my daddy bussiness partner. wat abt my waec can i use affidavit and police report.i misplaced my waec result, but when appyin to d school, i used my weac certificate from the school. pls advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2010
ramzykan:

the senator is my legal guardian and also my daddy bussiness partner. wat abt my waec can i use affidavit and police report.i misplaced my waec result, but when appyin to d school, i used my weac certificate from the school. pls advice

It will be hard for u to argue that ur father's business partner is ur legal guardian since ur father is still alive, doing business with a senator.

As for the WAEC, i don't know of anybody who has used affidavit and police report b4, i hope somebody here who has done it will come and help cos i don't want to mislead you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ramzykan: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2010
thank you justwise, wen my dad told d senator that i was offered admission in uk, he told my dad not to worry that he will sponsor my edu, my dad was my sponsor b4,and my dad was d one dat paid half of my tuition and accommodation, d senator told me to come to abuja to apply, since he is dere. am at lagos now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2010
ramzykan:

thank you justwise, wen my dad told d senator that i was offered admission in uk, he told my dad not to worry that he will sponsor my edu, my dad was my sponsor b4,and my dad was d one dat paid half of my tuition and accommodation, d senator told me to come to abuja to apply, since he is dere. am at lagos now.

Why not use ur dady as ur sponsor? Using a senator wouldn't make any difference, many foreign embassies don't have that much respect for our senators. What matters is for u to meet the requirements. You can get the money from the senator and pay it into ur dadys' account and ur dady as ur sponsor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ ramzykan, i was in the same position as u were
(misplaced my certificate) bt i got a confirmation of rsult frm WAEC. i also attached a copy of the certificate, affidavit and a cover letter explaining why i didnt i include the original certificate. dont no if its ok as i m yet to hear frm them. i submitted my app on the 9th.

Hope this helps!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2010
@smittoo2 d documents r ond result, sertificate and transcript, toefl result she had 77, CAS, banks statement.

u dont need to include any sponsorer's letter just put d money in ur acct, cos it is only child student that need sponsorers letter. just make sure d money u deposited is in ur name and dat d money u paid in is in ur name,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BrandNew1: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
This is from Egypt , I really need urgent help please

I applied less than a month ago but got it refused because the amount of money was shown at one day. Now what I have is saving certificates that have been for years, do they accept this or it has to be current accounts?

Also, If I want to cancel an online application at UKBA and make new one , can i do that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teesbobo: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
I submitted my Tier 4 student application recently and I just have some questions to ask.
1. Anyone who got his/her Student Visa this month should pls help me with the current processing time for Tier 4 student applications in BHC (Abuja).

2. I included original documents as stated in my CAS, my personal Bank Statement from GTB, Oanda conversion print-out for the closing balance sum in my Statement in my Visa Application, however I forgot to include the photocopy of each of these documents and I would like to know if I have made a very big error or the photocopies are for your personal record purposes.
Thank you guys and I am looking forward to your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by smitt002: 1:07am On Dec 21, 2010
@brand new, i dont understand this u were , refused because the amount of money was shown at one day, was shown as in how ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by pikinike: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
:d :d :d
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ all, thnx so much 4 ur support. got my entry clearance 2 day. I praise God!!! Na im do am!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
girl-inc.:

@ all, thnx so much 4 your support. got my entry clearance 2 day. I praise God!!! Na im do am!!!

Congrat, i'm happy for u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
justwise:

Congrat, i'm happy for u.

@justwise,thnx very much.
my best friend ws however not successful. reason ws that her maintenance fees wsnt sufficient. she gained admissions to holborn college and ws told the school ws outside london so she hd only 5400GBP in her a/c. the reason for the refusal ws dat the school is inner london, so she needed to have 7200GBP. pls can you help us confirm hw true this is? thnx. she wants to reapply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
girl-inc.:

@justwise,thnx very much.
my best friend ws however not successful. reason ws that her maintenance fees wsnt sufficient. she gained admissions to holborn college and ws told the school ws outside london so she hd only 5400GBP in her a/c. the reason for the refusal ws dat the school is inner london, so she needed to have 7200GBP. pls can you help us confirm hw true this is? thnx. she wants to reapply.

Yea that College is in London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teesbobo: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
Justwise and Co in the House can anyone confirm if photocopies of your original documents are a mandatory requirement to be included when submitting your Application package.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
justwise:

Yea that College is in London

OK,
thnx very much. pls does she  need to obtain a new CAS or use the old one. schl resumes 31st Jan. pls advise.[
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
girl-inc.:

OK,
thnx very much. pls does she need to obtain a new CAS or use the old one. schl resumes 31st Jan. pls advise.[

She need a new CAS, the school can send that within 3days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
teesbobo:

Justwise and Co in the House can anyone confirm if photocopies of your original documents are a mandatory requirement to be included when submitting your Application package.

I thought u are required to send the original copy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
justwise:

She need a new CAS, the school can send that within 3days

@ justwisce, i jst spoke to her and she says her CAS clearly says that estimated living expenses was 5400GBP. is it possible dat there s some kinda mix-up somewhere? wat do u think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
girl-inc.:

@ justwisce, i jst spoke to her and she says her CAS clearly says that estimated living expenses was 5400GBP. is it possible dat there s some kinda mix-up somewhere? wat do u think?

Hmmmm. . i think she need to ask the school if they have any campus outside london. Maybe they have a branch outside london which is why they told her that the maintenace fee is £5400. What is the address on that CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by girlinc: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
@justwise ,i will get dat 2moro.  thnx vry much!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teesbobo: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2010
I included all my Original documents which I used to get the admission and as stated in my CAS when I sumitted my Visa Application at VFS(Abuja).
However, someone told me a few days ago that I am equally expected to submit in addition to my original documents photocopies of each document and I would like to know if this information is correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2010
teesbobo:

I included all my Original documents which I used to get the admission and as stated in my CAS when I sumitted my Visa Application at VFS(Abuja).
However, someone told me a few days ago that I am equally expected to submit in addition to my original documents photocopies of each document and I would like to know if this information is correct.
http://www.ukvac-ng.com/documents.aspx

The first paragraph under supporting documents says it all. But be positive, this may not affect your application. Best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2010
I realy thank GOD for you. pray for me also. Congratulation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teesbobo: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2010
girl-inc congratulations on your successful application.
Please I would like to know if you included photocopies of your original documents when you made your Visa Application.,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2010
of course u av to include d photocopy of all ur docs, but kip prayin d good e.c.o attends to u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
girl-inc.:

I was refused in September for that same reason, I think those ECOs most times are high on their job, some of them think that when a school is located in London then it MUST be in inner London. I would not recommend Admin Review because that might take forever. She should try raise the maintenance to 7200GBP, but re-apply immediately with the 5200GBP statement stating it clearly that the school is not in inner London, a cool headed ECO might work on the application. But if she is refused again (which I doubt), then she should wait for the 7200GBP statement to mature.
Note that she will need a fresh CAS for each application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
girl-inc.:

@ all, thnx so much 4 your support. got my entry clearance 2 day. I praise God!!! Na im do am!!!
kindly list d documents u submitted at the embassy 4 d benefit of others and whr u submitted it,

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (141)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.