Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (251155 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2010
@ tox baba,

haba !, two wrongs does not make a right. Amebo have said it all, ' taba fi owo otun bomo wi, a fi osi fa mora', i.e if u chastise a 'child' with d right hand,u embrace him wit love wit d left.
One love, viva fta !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2010
@pofolo u are right man,
@TOX, the guy might not mean it in that way of ur view, there4 accept what pofolo hav just said pls & pls. 1 lov FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2010
@george, is thiacom 78.5E,72E and paksat 38E stil wking cos i ve motorise my dish and i got al d cband expt those one above and Ait.Pls my ku band is not wking wht cld b d prob
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2010
@olatiler, d guy who wt to sel d dish trav and wil bk b4 wed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Gangsta101(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2010
Tox baba,

Take am easy oh.

Oga moderator,

i have a recommendation to make. i have noticed a lot of people complaining they cannot get this bird or that bird, even DTH birds like w3a. and i think it is because they have never witnessed an installation and seen the little things that make the difference between getting the bird and getting frustrated. so i recommend we open a new thread, and name it "Upcoming Satellite Installation". anyone who is planning an installation should post the date, time and location. also the type of satellite he is planning to track and other details that would help other members to reach him. the aim of this is so that anyone who is interested and is close to that location can come over and witness it. especially those in Lagos and Abuja.
lets say i want to install nilesat in kaduna, i have arranged with the installer to come over on sunday at 4.00pm, i would then make a post on the thread detailing the above. so that anyone interested can come over and witness. the only other posts allowed would be those of people interested in witnessing it.
i would have opened the thread myself, but i am having problems posting from my phone.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by microgiant: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2010
If we make maximum use of the childboard by posting in the appropriate threads, I think it will be much more easier for people to locate their desired information.

imagine to find out dish size, direction, lnb skew, tracking frequency etc for nilesat, you need to read through most of season two and three to fish out the information, which is in bits. once all this info can be located in a thread i don't think it will be more than 4pages. All that is required is for periodic update infos especially latest strongest transponder at a particular location for tracking.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by twinstaiye(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Gangsta101:

Tox baba,

Take am easy oh.

Oga moderator,

i have a recommendation to make. i have noticed a lot of people complaining they cannot get this bird or that bird, even DTH birds like w3a. and i think it is because they have never witnessed an installation and seen the little things that make the difference between getting the bird and getting frustrated. so i recommend we open a new thread, and name it "Upcoming Satellite Installation". anyone who is planning an installation should post the date, time and location. also the type of satellite he is planning to track and other details that would help other members to reach him. the aim of this is so that anyone who is interested and is close to that location can come over and witness it. especially those in Lagos and Abuja.
lets say i want to install nilesat in kaduna, i have arranged with the installer to come over on sunday at 4.00pm, i would then make a post on the thread detailing the above. so that anyone interested can come over and witness. the only other posts allowed would be those of people interested in witnessing it.
i would have opened the thread myself, but i am having problems posting from my phone.
Good suggestion. I will work on it
@all
I will still appeal to you that we use the appropriate thread to post, as this will allow us to make use of the child board. I will suggest that all replies to any asking questions on any thread that is already opened on the child board should be direct to that appropriate thread. For example if I ask a question on Astra 2b, instead of anyone replying me, the person should reply to the appropriate thread and direct the person asking such question to go there, that way, it will encourages people to make use of the Child board.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by seunoluomo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
hi to all gurus ,

George_d,

special thanks to all that responded to my question,  i can now track w4,w6,astra2b,nss7,inte 7,10,sirius with my 1m dish(note i use one dish to to the experiment.)
can any one in the house explain this to me, pls ans my question

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
IRAPADA:

@george, is thiacom 78.5E,72E and paksat 38E stil wking cos i ve motorise my dish and i got al d cband expt those one above and Ait.Pls my ku band is not wking wht cld b d prob

@IRAPADA,
Thaicom 2,5 and Paksat 1 are still very active on my motorised. If your having dificulty tracking them you need to work on your dish alignment.

As for AIT, those guys are not serious at all. The signal comes and goes as it likes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ boderline
I have uploaded the crack and how to for the fastsatfinder at the backyard, you can now download it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
@shola,
Good work there. Keep it up!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
You can still get the satfinder register version from here

http://www.plunder.com/Sat-Finder-download-7b3ab0f5ff.htm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ George
please can you explain to me about dongles?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
hello pls i want to ask if i may get christembassy TV here in Gambia if pls i want some one to help me with the frg and the sb rate and where it face pls i need it its free to air
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by frankf1eld(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sun-sat:

@ frankf1eld,are you using MPEG4 decoder?do you receive cctv,nti and co?

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING ME SUNSAT.I ALSO RECIEVE CCTV BUT I DON'T HAVE NTI AND REST.I USED MPEG 2.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obijack: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
@All,

Been following the thread but not posting.

@Sun-sat, Don't mind TOX, he is just picking your brain to see the type of reaction u will bring to the table.  All those pple he mentioned are there to make the whole thread bubble.

On a  serious note, Even though  this is  FTA, it pays to know what is going one with this PAYTV guys.  That was how etv was yanked off  on the excuse that it was a pirated broadcast after 4 years.

@TOX, Pls. always let us know when such things happen so that we will be kept in the loop of events.  I hope climate change (ACIDE RAIN) neva reach your end for obodo oyibo.

cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
obijack:

@All,

Been following the thread but not posting.

@Sun-sat, Don't mind TOX, he is just picking your brain to see the type of reaction u will bring to the table.  All those pple he mentioned are there to make the whole thread bubble.

On a  serious note, Even though  this is  FTA, it pays to know what is going one with this PAYTV guys.  That was how etv was yanked off  on the excuse that it was a pirated broadcast after 4 years.

@TOX, Pls. always let us know when such things happen so that we will be kept in the loop of events.  I hope climate change (ACIDE RAIN) neva reach your end for obodo oyibo.

cheers.
@ obijack,thanks alot for your advice and i have forgiven him though he called me a village boy,remember this is holy week for christians all over the world,he really went far to cause commotion in this forum either because he has been a member for quite a long time but my happiness is that no body here supported his actions.we are all here to learn from our mistake and from the one we dont know.inconclusion he made an advert to hitv,what i expected to hear from him was that art and hitv is free now.stay well all gurus. @ tox,i have forgiven you because this is a holy week for christians,@ all,is anyone still receiving AIT on C-band because i do with new freq though i am using MPEG 4 strong 69x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ all,i never knew i over reacted on TOX post.i dont just wanna sound harsh as he does.thank all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ikeduru: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
@sun-sat,it seems ur own c band frequency is different 4rm others . I didn't only blindscan, but also, openscan both c and ku band on the same satellite . NO DAAR SAT FEVER pop up !
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
sunnymavis:

hello pls i want to ask if i may get christembassy TV here in Gambia if pls i want some one to help me with the frg and the sb rate and where it face pls i need it its free to air

Are we sure that this poster is not a trojan software/application?

IT has been asking this same question for centuries.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
@sholasong
you did well
great package!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
Pls where can i receive infinity tv.is it the same place with multi tv?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Pls where can i receive infinity tv.is it the same place with multi tv?i hope love world is there too
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
@all,
hello fellow FTArians i am tired of this sirius 4 stuff, all i can get is just voxafrica and free2view stuff that are not really interesting, any other position for interesting channels with my 1m dish and srt4653x? any useful hint will be appreciated
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sambass(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
any match on sirius tonight.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by BUTONEDAY(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sun-sat:

Pls where can i receive infinity tv.is it the same place with multi tv?

@ Sun-sat,
You can receive Infinity Tv on Nilesat 102 @ 7.0deg west. Use 12226 H 27500. It is on the same frequency as Aljazeera Children and Gear One. Do we have a server there?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
sholasong:

@ George
please can you explain to me about dongles?

shola,
You'll need to contact Dejsam on that. In anycase, I'm not sure this is the right thread to
discuss such.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adewest(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
sambass:

any match on sirius tonight.

check Eutw3 MBC3, mancity and wigan playing @ moment
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adewest(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
BUTONEDAY:

@ Sun-sat,
You can receive Infinity Tv on Nilesat 102 @ 7.0deg west. Use 12226 H 27500. It is on the same frequency as Aljazeera Children and Gear One. Do we have a server there?

@ BUTONEDAY,
Far from it, i think is asking of infinity on astra 2b, new channel on test txn they are co located with multil-tv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by madlady(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
ikeduru:

@sun-sat,it seems your own c band frequency is different 4rm others . I didn't only blindscan, but also, openscan both c and ku band on the same satellite . NO DAAR SAT FEVER pop up !

This is the person who made reference to my user name being not decent on another thread.
I expected better of you. shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sholasong(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
FELOW FTARIANS !

I need help on the issue i posted earlier, i am tired of this sirius 4 stuff, all i can get is just voxafrica and free2view stuff that are not really interesting, any other position for interesting channels with my 1m dish and srt4653x? any useful hint will be appreciated
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ikeduru: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
@madlady,i am sorry if u are being hurt . But why that username ? 'MAD LADY' oh my God !

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.