Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306047 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
kikuyu1:

Haiyyaaa! You're right,you know; truly,what's the situation with Buhari? This is worrying.

I get this feeling Buhari might return in a casket, like the other guy. (excuse my language)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Odinga feels he has been robbed again and from his tone,he is not going to lie low about it.What next,Kenyattas?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Yes, true. Some think all kenyans can run marathons! False! In other news, am the undisputed, unchallenged champion of the 10 m dash from sofa to fridge in both house and office! And then some!
grin grin

Speaking of which. Ednited told us most Ethiopian runners are Oromo. We should give them some stadia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
obaaderemi:
Odinga feels he has been robbed again and from his tone,he is not going to lie low about it.What next,Kenyattas?

His usual tricks! Fyi,he did this in 2013 and 2007,though he tried the High Court the last time. He just doesn't have the numbers. THERE'S NO RIGGING CONSPIRACY VIA HACKING! 97% of votes have been counted and UK is 8 mn 54.3% RAO 6.6 mn 44.8%. I called it very closely as did others.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
hello nairalanders.... pls I'm in need of any Kenyan or Nigeria male or female friends who can assist in accommodation in Kenya for few days. the person who I suppose to pick me at the airport /stay with in Kenya let me off.....pls am highly in need of your help guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
@kikuyu1, Muafrika2, mtis, alexxo11 ,princesslizzy, PissedYagami, ........TayserMahiri. pls I need you guys assistance. #@alexxo11, I would have call you but Iost your contact when I was in nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
@kikuyu1, Muafrika2, mtis, alexxo11 ,princesslizzy, PissedYagami, ........TayserMahiri. pls I need you guys assistance. #@alexxo11, I would have call you but Iost your contact when I was in nigeria
mechoau:
hello nairalanders.... pls I'm in need of any Kenyan or Nigeria male or female friends who can assist in accommodation in Kenya for few days. the person who I suppose to pick me at the airport /stay with in Kenya let me off.....pls am highly in need of your help guys.
Oh dear, people are staying indoors due to election fears. He'll come I think.

Get an uber. Nairobi is deserted now. You can get cheap hotels. Am not in Nairobi. Naijalander is in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2017
@Muafrika2, I understand due to the election but could you please link me up wth a friend here... I will greatly be happy if you can assist me out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
@Muafrika2, I understand due to the election but could you please link me up wth a friend here... I will greatly be happy if you can assist me out
Are you still at the airport? Let me see if I can get a friend who knows a Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Why is Odinga against this result.
He is alleging fraud in tallying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2017
yes boss.... still at Kenyatta international Airport at the cossta caffee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
is it your first time in Kenya and why exactly are you in Kenya. Forgive me for prying. Don't expect Kenyans to assist you, they are not the type to assist.

mechoau:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
here is the picture of the cossta caffee

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
Respond to Naijalander, he's a Nigerian who knows his way around here, and in a better position to help you than me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2017
naijalander:
is it your first time in Kenya and why exactly are you in Kenya. Forgive me for prying. Don't expect Kenyans to assist you, they are not the type to assist.

That's for good reason angry

Let me not post here the strange things that have happened after a Kenyan innocently befriended a stranger from your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
naijalander:

it is not that we dont like to help but just look at the situation....you just dont land in a foreign country and immediatley get stranded...i mean this means he did not plan....nyhu...im in nairobi...if its too hot call me ill pick you up....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
Why not look for a cheap motel until you can sort yourself instead of looking for strangers to shack up with.This is not a good time to be in Nairobi as a stranger who doesn't know his way around.What takes you to Nairobi by the way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Father and daughter offering voters water @ Highridge Primary.
Can you see more Indians voting? Thats for Noweuse, geniluv, 68816419 and others who constatly yap here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
PissedYagami:
Father and daughter offering voters water @ Highridge Primary.
Can you see more Indians voting? Thats for Noweuse, geniluv, 68816419 and others who constatly yap here.
Nowenuse never argued that Indians are not part of the kenyan society.Heck,even Nigeria has lebanese politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Odinga never accepts losing even a clear one like this one. He says the vote transmission servers were hacked.

Raila advicers should be fired....what matters are Forms 34A and 34B not the transmission thingy...even if you pee on the server it doesnt matter as long as we got the physical Forms 34A and 34B .They should have concentrated on whether the forms were tempered or not ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nowenuse never argued that Indians are not part of the kenyan society.Heck,even Nigeria has lebanese politicians.
According to many naijas in this thread any Kenyan not black is not a Kenyan at all...just go back on the thread a read some of your fellow Nigerians posts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2017
mtis:

According to many naijas in this thread any Kenyan not black is not a Kenyan at all...just go back on the thread a read some of your fellow Nigerians posts
I don't get it, have those lndians become Kenyans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
freshest4live:

@obaaderemi...your buddy freshest4live here is one of crazy naijas have mentioned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Wazobia fm in lagos is owned by a lebanese family that has been in nigeria for about 150years and they are nigerians.In Ibadan you meet lebanese who speak yoruba better than many nigerians.Yes,those Indians are kenyans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
naijalander:

Please help your fellow Nigerian if you can then you can yap later about Kenyans

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
not that I don't have money wth me. but life here with immigration is terrible. I don't want to share the experience I had yesterday but I will share little things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
when we land at Kenyatta international Airport, we were welcomed inside and we were told to come in one after the other. so when I got in, the man asked for my yellow fever card which I gave him but to my surprise, he pointed out or coming up with the idea that my yellow card wasn't sign properly that I have to settle myself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
but I wasn't confused bcus I knew it was a lie. I knew its a way to bribe. so he said 40dollar but I said i will pay 20dollar and he said I should bring it. I was so happy thinking that his the one that will stamp my visa. but after he collected the money all he said was that I can go but I told him about stamping my visa and he replied that his not the one to do that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
so he said I will see where I will be stamp when I step out but I wasn't happy with him. so when I got to where I will be stamp, the woman ask me how long do I want to stay I said 10days and she ask who pay my ticket down there I said I did myself. but despite that I have my E-visa with me, what she said next was find us money but I said I don't have money to give them that a man just collected 20dollar from me when checking my yellow fever card.
but I regret saying that a man collected money from me bcus she said I have money to give a man who check my yellow fever card but I don't have money for her
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
so she insisted that I have to give her money before she stamp me. so she demanded 100dollar but I said I will give her 30dollar but she refuses but at the end she collected 50dollar and she stamp my passport with one month visa. I was happy that now I am free. getting out of the checking point was another wahala I met
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
@alexxo11 , I would have called you but I lost your number when I was in nigeria can you send me a pm or should I drop u my email address?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.