Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,408 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6412019 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

You are still not answering my question.
Am sorry for what happened to our friend but ya dont splash cash like that to security guys an ya from Nigerian...They can milk you everything an deport you back...an like i said before your embassy is not helping much either..its toothless as regard to helping its citizen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Am sorry for what happened to our friend but ya dont splash cash like that to security guys an ya from Nigerian...They can milk you everything an deport you back...an like i said before your embassy is not helping much either..its toothless as regard to helping its citizen
My question is... Do Kenyans normally take bribes at the airports? Let's forget about Nigeria now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

A quote from one of the posters

"Nigeria is a very dangerous country but because Nigerians are so used to it, they may see it as normal"
Nigeria is not more dangerous than anywhere else in most parts of the world except for Borno and Adamawa states in the North East.
There are 36 states in Nigeria, and they are mostly different from one another.
Life in Calabar and Enugu is totally different from Lagos which is different from Abuja which is also different from Akwa lbom.
Even in thesame Lagos, life experienced in lkoyi and the lslands is also different from what you experience in Mushin or Ajegunle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:
Opinion, is Nigeria as dangerous as foreigners think....
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Is-Nigeria-really-that-dangerous-as-media-portrays-it-to-be&ved=0ahUKEwjf_8Kx_s7VAhVRalAKHXsLA9YQFggoMAI&usg=AFQjCNECDW50aq-IjD3zHfv8eMZ_AMw1EQ
Kidnappings,
Rapes,
Human sacrifice &
Literal darkness
I don't know how you guys make it undecided It also explains the extreme religiosity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

My question is... Do Kenyans normally take bribes at the airports? Let's forget about Nigeria now.
No.

But if a stranger offers me money out of his philanthropic Nigerian heart, grin Who am I to say no? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Kidnappings,
Rapes,
Human sacrifice &
Literal darkness
I don't know how you guys make it undecided It also explains the extreme religiosity.
Most of us have never experienced any of such but ironically they happen and we are also amazed like you when we read them.
Besides l also read some of these things about Kenya, would you deny that also?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

No.

But if a stranger offers me money out of his philanthropic Nigerian heart, grin Who am I to say no? undecided
Are you sure Kenyans don't take bribes?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Most of us have never experienced any of such but ironically they happen and we are also amazed like you when we read them.

I see, undecided

Its so common in Naija that people who sacrifice people have a name¡¡¡¡ We don't have such. We concede, you are totally ahead in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

I see, undecided

Its so common that people who sacrifice people have a name¡¡¡¡ We don't have such. We concede, you are totally ahead in that aspect.
I don't get you, what name do they have? Most of the ritual killers are in rural places.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

I like Nigeria.have many friends here who are sober..but what puts me off is the issue of head chopping AKA cultism..Scared of a guy trying to rob you is Ok but scared of the same guy chopping ya head is another story...just look at the nairaland home page an see crazy stories..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

I like Nigeria.have many friends here who are sober..but what puts me off is the issue of head chopping AKA cultism..Scared of a guy trying to rob you is Ok but scared of the same guy chopping ya head is another story...just look at the nairaland home page an see crazy stories..
Exactly, but yet again this is common in some parts of Rivers state amongst cult rival groups. You have no business there. It's the cultists who usually behead one another.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

I don't get you, what name do they have? Most of the ritual killers are in rural places.
lie..they are even in Europe..likes of vikings,Eiye Confraternity, among others..
check this :Italian police stop blood-drinking Nigerian gang

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1566721/Italian-police-stop-blood-drinking-Nigerian-gang.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

lie..they are even in Europe..likes of vikings,Eiye Confraternity, among others..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1566721/Italian-police-stop-blood-drinking-Nigerian-gang.html
My Lord!!

Hope we don't have those ones here lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Oh OK, now l know what you mean.
It's just the way there are bad gangs and cultists in the U.S, but you wouldn't identify U.S as a whole to be a country of cultists.
Even in the same Rivers state where cultism is common, there are some of the richest oil workers there and even foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Exactly, but yet again this is common in some parts of Rivers state amongst cult rival groups. You have no business there. It's the cultists who usually behead one another.
you guys should never never entertain such groups in your country otherwise they will turn your country into zombie world..Kenya had a gang called mugiki an believe me the govt had to eradicate them literally cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

you guys should never never entertain such groups in your country otherwise they will turn your country into zombie world..Kenya had a gang called mugiki an believe me the govt had to eradicate them literally cheesy
Our police force for a large part of its history haven't been the most effective and it's even surprising the crime rate isn't higher and that we are still intact.
Even with all these, l bet you that you may come to Nigeria and live here for decades without any sour experience, and it's like this for a majority.
Also cultism is usually the problem in universities but you have a 2% chance of having anything to do with it depending on who you are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Our police force for a large part of its history haven't been the most effective and it's even surprising the crime rate isn't higher and that we are still intact.
may be the morale is low with some folks calling for fragmentation of Nigeria..i can tell you that Kenyans have this crazy optimistic view of their country even with whats happening now..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

may be the morale is low with some folks calling for fragmentation of Nigeria..i can tell you that Kenyans have this crazy optimistic view of their country even with whats happening now..
Yeah l also added to my post above.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
Look at that ^^ big ball of slums in Naija shocked
u don't know aw to check simple stuffs...... wink

the big ball represents the total population of each countries.
the lighter green in each ball represents the population of urban slums dweller in the country.
the darker green represents the total populace not living in slums.

say thank u to daddy.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

if u look at it very well, u'll see that the % of a certain country with 48m people is more than the % of a certain country with 180m people. and its bad.
its irrelevant, anyway......its a 2010 survey.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
where's @TayserMahiri??..............somebody help me find him!
help me tell him he's not jobless ooo smiley smiley........I've missed him ooo grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

My Lord!!

Hope we don't have those ones here lipsrsealed
When you already have the Naivasha Vampire who killed and drank the blood of over 200 kenyans.Pls,stop your hypocrisy and let's talk about something else.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:
help me tell him he's not jobless ooo smiley smiley........I've missed him ooo grin grin.

I guess the lizard finally got a job counting votes.He couldn't take a joke and he had to run away for days to prove he is gainfully employed.He will soon surface,he can't live without nairaland and Nigerians.He is a voyeurr and a ridiculous one at that.I like the guy/girl sha.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
I guess the lizard finally got a job counting votes.He couldn't take a joke and he had to run away for days to prove he is gainfully employed.He will soon surface,he can't live without nairaland and Nigerians.He is a voyeurr and a ridiculous one at that.I like the guy/girl sha.
grin grin grin......kuku kill me,abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

u don't know aw to check simple stuffs...... wink

the big ball represents the total population of each countries.
the lighter green in each ball represents the population of urban slums dweller in the country.
the darker green represents the total populace not living in slums.

say thank u to daddy.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

if u look at it very well, u'll see that the % of a certain country with 48m people is more than the % of a certain country with 180m people. and its bad.
its irrelevant, anyway......its a 2010 survey.
Nonsense

There are 65 MILLION of you in urban centers.

1/3 of them (21 MILLION ) Live in slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
When you already have the Naivasha Vampire who killed and drank the blood of over 200 kenyans.Pls,stop your hypocrisy and let's talk about something else.
If you are still in Kenya, Help your brother stuck at the airport up there undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
Aderemi is a Yoruba name for boys meaning He has come to sooth my sorrow.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Raila advicers should be fired....what matters are Forms 34A and 34B not the transmission thingy...even if you pee on the server it doesnt matter as long as we got the physical Forms 34A and 34B .They should have concentrated on whether the forms were tempered or not ...

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

I see, undecided

Its so common in Naija that people who sacrifice people have a name¡¡¡¡ We don't have such. We concede, you are totally ahead in that aspect.

WHat are they called?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

So the work of the cultists is to chop heads of other head choppers? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

I've been a little concerned with the way the election is unfolding. You should stop missing me I heard you from far grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:

You actually thought I was away cos of you nigga? You arent that important apparently, up to this point I cant spell your friggin name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.