Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310013 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nonsense

There are 65 MILLION of you in urban centers.

1/3 of them (21 MILLION ) Live in slums
Only 65 million? I don't think so.
We have so many cities in Nigeria and most parts of them are usually without slums. So l believe most of Nigerian people do not live in the kind of slums we find in kibera and parts of Kenya. Only Makoko and few other places may measure up to that even in the rural areas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I've been a little concerned with the way the election is unfolding. You should stop missing me I heard you from far grin
grin grin grin.......... I only miss @Ednite.d the more.
seriously, I still miss some people here...like @Jay254 and his pics. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

We have so many cities in Nigeria and parts of them are usually urbanized, so l believe most of Nigerian people do not live in the kind of slums we find in kibera and parts of Kenya. Only Makoko and few other places may measure up to that even in the rural areas.
I don't want to be the originator of slums palaver o....I only tried to make them understand some things.

her point is invalid too.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

WHat are they called?

Some name I've been seeing around here. I'll tag you when I see it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You actually thought I was away cos of you nigga? You arent that important apparently, up to this point I cant spell your friggin name.
@shervydman..did I not tell you this lizard is a voyeurr?He has been suffering in silence the few days he stayed away from nairaland.@tasha..welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

We have so many cities in Nigeria and most parts of them are usually without slums. So l believe most of Nigerian people do not live in the kind of slums we find in kibera and parts of Kenya. Only Makoko and few other places may measure up to that even in the rural areas.
Most of that place is a slum if we were to stick to the strict definition;

a squalid and overcrowded urban street or district inhabited by very poor people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Aderemi is a Yoruba name for boys meaning He has come to sooth my sorrow.. grin grin
You are a smart one,rafiki.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
@shervydman..did I not tell you this lizard is a voyeurr?He has been suffering in silence the few days he stayed away from nairaland.@tasha..welcome back.
grin.... he's a correct guy, sincerely speaking. but when he goes haywire..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
lemme even ask him of his tribe. he'll be a perfect fit for the Hausas/Fulani's in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

a squalid and overcrowded urban street or district inhabited by very poor people.
Lol, let's drop this topic, when it comes to slums in Africa we all know what's up especially with regards to Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin......forget about slums. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

Lol make we beg am o.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol make we beg am o.
abi o,make she no vex o..........na idobale(prostration) I dey o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

Why are you sorry? undecided Its not so bad. Trust me, it will get better smiley

Probably when you get a president grin (We have two by the way, we can give you one, grin )
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Africa's top AVOCADOS producing countries by share � �

Kenya: 28%
Rwanda: 20%
South Africa: 14%��
Cameroon: 8%
DRC: 8%

(FAO)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Why are you sorry? undecided Its not so bad. Trust me, it will get better smiley

Probably when you get a president grin (We have two by the way, we can give you one, grin )
yeah.....it'll surely get better.
pls, even if na half presido u go give us, we no mind o.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

grin.... he's a correct guy, sincerely speaking. but when he goes haywire..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
lemme even ask him of his tribe. he'll be a perfect fit for the Hausas/Fulani's in Nigeria.
Sometimes he borrows a thinking cap and surmises intelligently.But when the owner of the thinking cap gets it back,tasha goes haywire like a rottweiler.A kikuyu man owns the cap,tasha is a lunje.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

yeah.....it'll surely get better.
pls, even if na half presido u go give us, we no mind o.

We'll donate our extra president smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
Sometimes he borrows a thinking cap and surmises intelligently.But when the owner of the thinking cap gets it back,tasha goes haywire like a rottweiler.A kikuyu man owns the cap,tasha is a lunje.
Jesus!!!.........it seems u wanna drive in the last nail to the coffin. u've killed me already.

lemme hear from the horse mouth maybe he's truly a lunje.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

We'll donate our extra president smiley
who's that?.....obam*?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

What's the price tag for Odinga? You can export to Naija.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

What's the price tag for Odinga? You can export to Naija.
That one will be perfect for you smiley He's an engineer btw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

who's that?.....obam*?
We retired him after donating him to US.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Oh OK, now l know what you mean.
It's just the way there are bad gangs and cultists in the U.S, but you wouldn't identify U.S as a whole to be a country of cultists.
Even in the same Rivers state where cultism is common, there are some of the richest oil workers there and even foreigners.
serious in case you guys split or something grin (we are praying for you..)...please give Rivers state an Edo state their own republics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

grin grin grin.......... I only miss @Ednite.d the more.
seriously, I still miss some people here...like @Jay254 and his pics. wink

lol yeah Jay disappeared. He had nice pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

That one will be perfect for you smiley He's an engineer btw

Nooo we give them DIDA..he's charmy an goes straight to the point...he also a Muslim who quotes from the bible..best combination ever.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Some name I've been seeing around here. I'll tag you when I see it

I am guessing its obaaderemi. That name sounds like a cult from Edo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

Nooo we give them DIDA..he's charmy an goes straight to the point...he also a Muslim who quotes from the bible..best combination ever.. grin
Did you watch his speech? We should make him president one day. He'll keep us very happy,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

serious in case you guys split or something grin (we are praying for you..)...please give Rivers state an Edo state their own republics
Hahahaha, the problem with Nigeria cannot be tied down to just one or two regions or tribes, it's far beyond that, l'm half Edo myself with many relatives from Edo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:

I always knew u to be a sissy coward. Stop pretending to be addressing Shervy and address me oba
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I am guessing its obaaderemi. That name sounds like a cult from Edo

grin grin

I agree. Or a head hunter grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
shervydman:

Dood, I never go haywire. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Did you watch his speech? We should make him president one day. He'll keep us very happy,
yap that speech was awesome..he told both parties that they are thieves..Ati the second hacker found another hacker was already in the system... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.