Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337963 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
stepping out of the entrance door, a cool woman with a bright smile walked up to me and ask if I have luggage but I said no that I only have the small bag on me and she said I sud follow her for check up. getting inside the small office I met a young man early 30th and a young lady making up 3 of them ( police) and two Nigeria's guys including me making it nigeria guys.
so they checked me up and my luggage and found nothing but the only thing d man who day called their boss keep asking me is who paid for my ticket... I said myself he later now ask that why did I visit Kenya
I said on a tourist but he said am lying.. he said if I only came here on tourist so I must have money. he keep bringing fake things to probe me that I spend my money on tourist that I must be a drug dealer or coming to scam like other Nigeria's guys do that my hotel booking was just to tease them. at the end he said I will have to give them something that the other two guys will be deported back to naija
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
he said I sud give them 200dollar if I want to be free.. but I keep saying I don't have money. he said I don't have money but I will lodge in hotel and I have money that is the reason why am spending money on tourism. but I begged him and he and her colleague's collected 50dollar from me so I was told to sign for my passport which I did and they said I am free to go but as I was going d woman ran and called me back that she has follow me outside or else I will be stop by another police again so I agreed and she accompany me out of the building
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
so while waiting at the park if I may see a bus to town because it was around 5am. another 3set of female police officer came asking why my cab hasn't come to pick me up. but I told them I just arrived nt quite long that I will wait till d cab man comes but they said they want to see my hotel booking which i gave them and they said am lying that any cab is not coming for me that I should just bring something for them or else I will land my self in station I keep begging them that I don't have money but they keep threatening me with let's go to station but they later collected 40dollar. life in Kenya is fully of bribe even if you are caught wth any offences and u have money, believe me you have no problem if you are loaded with money in Kenya u will enjoy their police
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
so while waiting at the park if I may see a bus to town because it was around 5am. another 3set of female police officer came asking why my cab hasn't come to pick me up. but I told them I just arrived nt quite long that I will wait till d cab man comes but they said they want to see my hotel booking which i gave them and they said am lying that any cab is not coming for me that I should just bring something for them or else I will land my self in station I keep begging them that I don't have money but they keep threatening me with let's go to station but they later collected 40dollar. life in Kenya is fully of bribe even if you are caught wth any offences and u have money, believe me you have no problem if you are loaded with money in Kenya u will enjoy their police
O boy,o ti suffer gan o!Corruption Kenya gan ju ti Nigeria lo from what you wrote.$160 spent on bribery in one night.With a little more than that you will enjoy a super saturday in calabar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
guy, u no plan urself wella.......its like this thread made u think life is better somewhere grin grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
O boy O boy! My fren, you have landed in a hyenas den.Allow naijalander and other nigerians in Nairobi get you out of your self inflicted harm. I wouldn't even wish this for my worst enemy. Remember failing to plan is planning to fail. Never do this again!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
PissedYagami:
Father and daughter offering voters water @ Highridge Primary.
Can you see more Indians voting? Thats for Noweuse, geniluv, 68816419 and others who constatly yap here.
Excellent! I voted in one of the embakasi constituencies and there was one hilarious kenyan asian gentleman who kept the queue entertained with his anecdotes.
My very first class teacher in std 1 was a very very very very strict one by the name of miss Sheikh. I still shudder even after so many years of how she drummed maths into my head, and am all the better for it, so I won't complain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
mechoau:
Thats accommodation money you were just distributing to everyone. That's 16,000kshs. Enough to rent you a good apartment for a month!! They must have spread the news of someone around distributing cash shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Thats accommodation money you were just distributing to everyone. That's 16,000kshs. Enough to rent you a good apartment for a month!! They must have spread the news of someone around distributing cash shocked

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
shervydman:

grin Thats accommodation money you were just distributing to everyone. That's 16,000kshs. Enough to rent you a good apartment for a month!! They must have spread the news of someone around distributing cash shocked
RONTL... I was in a sober mood for what mechoau has gone through in the hand of these opportunists before this joke eliminate the sober in me and land me in the pool of laughters. Muafrika2 enlighten him on when to feel spontaneous and when not when dealing with security, immigration and airports officials because your brothers are ready to make him go bankrupt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2017
realjoker:
RONTL... I was in a sober mood for what mechoau has gone through in the hand of these opportunists before this joke eliminate the sober in me and land me in the pool of laughters. Muafrika2 enlighten him on when to feel spontaneous and when not when dealing with security, immigration and airports officials because your brothers are ready to make him go bankrupt.
He's already dealt with the migration. But in any such situation, always drive a hard bargain!!

It's also a bad time he travelled. Election results are yet to be released and most businesses, including bus companies are not working aso everyone is uncertain.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2017
here is the few pictures I took before lodging at the hotel

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mechoau(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
More pics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's already dealt with the migration. But in any such situation, always drive a hard bargain!!

It's also a bad time he travelled. Election results are yet to be released and most businesses, including bus companies are not working aso everyone is uncertain.
All that story sounds like crap.... Anyway he should know that with the reputation that Nigerians have immigration will give them a hard time. Next time before you book a plane to Nairobi ensure that that you have a host in Kenya to help you through those processes. Most drug mules use JKIA as a conduit for illegal drugs and laundered money so they rarely get the treatment a Ghanaian or any other national from other stable country will get.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Kenyanstar:

All that story sounds like crap.... Anyway he should know that with the reputation that Nigerians have immigration will give them a hard time. Next time before you book a plane to Nairobi ensure that that you have a host in Kenya to help you through those processes. Most drug mules use JKIA as a conduit for illegal drugs and laundered money so they rarely get the treatment a Ghanaian or any other national from other stable country will get.
So are you saying his story of rampant bribery in Kenya is false or you just wanna deviate?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

So are you saying his story of rampant bribery in Kenya is false or you just wanna deviate?
its not about bribery its where ya coming from..believe me if the guy was from South Africa things would be different...Many Nigerians who travel outside their country are nicer people but the few bad apples spoil everything..Actually the truth is Nigerians are placed on a different list in many countries..so when ya give the security guys that green card watch ya self..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

its not about bribery its where ya coming from..believe me if the guy was from South Africa things would be different...Many Nigerians who travel outside their country are nicer people but the few bad apples spoil everything..Actually the truth is Nigerians are placed on a different list in many countries..so when ya give the security guys that green card watch ya self..
So do those Kenyan security officers only take bribes from Nigerians or is it their culture?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Kenyanstar:

You are silly just like those corrupt kenyan officers.So if that Nigerian was a criminal,he could easily bribe his way through those hungry airport officials and policemen,then go on into your country to do what he likes?Your people are too corrupt and inept.This is an expose*.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017
mechoau:
@alexxo11 , I would have called you but I lost your number when I was in nigeria can you send me a pm or should I drop u my email address?
just seen this ...thought you had my number ...you can send me ur number on phone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Look at that ^^ big ball of slums in Naija shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
You are silly just like those corrupt kenyan officers.So if that Nigerian was a criminal,he could easily bribe his way through those hungry airport officials and policemen,then go on into your country to do what he likes?Your people are too corrupt and inept. This is an expose *.

Come on,

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:

So do those Kenyan security officers only take bribes from Nigerians or is it their culture?
You guys are targets an thats the truth..most of this guys associate naijas with with illegal stuff an thats why they harass you..Your embassy doesn't help either..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
mtis:

You guys are targets an thats the truth..most of this guys associate naijas with with illegal stuff an thats why they harass you..Your embassy doesn't help either..
You are still not answering my question.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Come on,

grin grin
I think the problem is general across black Africa but what that guy posted about kenyan police is insane.I remember the case of kenyan soldiers looting after the westgate terrorist attack in 2013 in which many lives were lost.If you want to know why black Africa remains the sick man of the world,it is because of actions such as these.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
sad
RSA always dominates this type of lists cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
freshest4live:
Opinion, is Nigeria as dangerous as foreigners think....
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Is-Nigeria-really-that-dangerous-as-media-portrays-it-to-be&ved=0ahUKEwjf_8Kx_s7VAhVRalAKHXsLA9YQFggoMAI&usg=AFQjCNECDW50aq-IjD3zHfv8eMZ_AMw1EQ

A quote from one of the posters

"Nigeria is a very dangerous country but because Nigerians are so used to it, they may see it as normal"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.