Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,001 members, 7,915,924 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1181476 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bus Fabrication in Kenya. When it comes to bus Fabrication Kenya do it perfectly, that's why most of our neighbors like to buy their buses from Kenya.

Master is one of the best bus fabricators in Africa if not the best, they fabricate unique bus bodies and if they do a copy then their copy usually come out better than the original. Their bus bodies are named ad follows:

Master Polo
Master Emirata
Master Rello
Master Utali
Master Shujaa
Master Majesta
Master Sheriffa
Master Sultan

Master Polo are currently at two generations. Master Polo 1 and Master Polo G2. Master Emirata are also of Two generations, Emirata 1 and Emirata E2.

The first and second frame is Master Polo 1 and Polo G2 respectively. Third and fourth frames are Emirata 1 and Emirata 2 respectively.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kazikazi:
All these ghana,nigeria and all west african natikns were at once or more than once been in a coup. Its not about french as many think because ghana,liberia,sirra leone,nigeria,etc are not french colonies.
And it is not about having a centralized government either. Tanzania or China have a centralized govnment and we never had a coup. Actually its more harder to do a coup in a centrallized gov
At least for the past twenty years , no anglophone country in west africa has experience a coup not even war turn Liberia . Where this issue is coming from is actually francophone country and the reasons are what I raised above . Pls don't be an idiot , china does not operate a centralized govt , even within china , they are standalone adminstrative country like Hong Kong. Rven your country grant a special adminstrative to zanzibar. That is a like country on its own . A centralized system of govt will need to be unitary and not federal. Ghana has a centralized govt but she is building institution that has make a coup d'etat impossible.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Baller254:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axmk-vdWC84

Nigerians were not impressed by that comparison grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Southern Palm Beach

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Matatu Culture

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mombasa

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Green City

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kazikazi:
All these ghana,nigeria and all west african natikns were at once or more than once been in a coup. Its not about french as many think because ghana,liberia,sirra leone,nigeria,etc are not french colonies.
And it is not about having a centralized government either. Tanzania or China have a centralized govnment and we never had a coup. Actually its more harder to do a coup in a centrallized gov
Nobody mentioned irrelevant tanzania so rest.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
My point flew over your head
Note that there is no unity/freedom without JUSTICE.

ECOWAS can't keep cherry picking and expect all countries to follow. Those who illegally extended their stay in office are equally guilty as the coup plotters so ECOWAS should be fair and firm in all their decsions
GeneralDae:

I just explained in my previous post why Niger. I don't think you read it.

ECOWAS used diplomacy and sanctions for Mali and Burkinafaso but it didn't work. Now they are fed up with just that strategy.

In ECOWAS constitution (so to say), they have a signed agreement in 1993 that allows them to intervene in such things only.

Their legal framework doesn't have within it, terms to intervene when members decide to tweak or change their constitution, only when a sitting president is forcefully removed or the sitting president rejects the will of the people in an election, or when there is a crises that removes the Government, are they allowed to intervene.

If Ghana amends their constitution today, ECOWAS cannot intervene.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
"Niger's coup : it was the culmination of months of acrimony between President Mohamed Bazoum and his chief guard over the leader's attempts to emerge from the shadow of his predecessor, Mahamadou Issoufou based on people familiar with the matter.

Since taking over from his predecessor in 2021, President Bazoum had sought to stamp his authority on the country by sidelining a number of senior people in both the military and public administration. This account of how Niger's coup unfolded is based on 15 interviews with Nigerien security officials, politicians, as well as current and former Western government officials. Since coming to power, Bazoum had reinforced military cooperation with France and the United States, curbed the autonomy of Nigerien army commanders and launched anti-corruption programs that targeted some of Issoufou's proteges notably in the oil sector. Bazoum also curtailed the size of the presidential guard which was about 700-strong at the time of the coup and started to scrutinize its budget.

Since taking over from his political godfather Mahamadou Issoufou in 2021, Bazoum had sought to stamp his authority on the West African country by sidelining a number of senior people in both the military and public administration.

When the head of his powerful presidential guard, General Abdourahamane Tiani, feared he was next for the chop, he turned on his boss, confident other military commanders would eventually fall in line."

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
The institution called ECOWAS is not serious one bit
Luzebox:
because ECOWAS leadership has always been cowards...or most leadership ...west Africa will never be stable like this...soon we might get another coup in Niger or even mali..when they stop liking the current leader...the trend of coups is too much...soon the entire WA is going to be under military

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
vankelvin:
My point flew over your head
Note that there is no unity/freedom without JUSTICE.

ECOWAS can't keep cherry picking and expect all countries to follow. Those who illegally extended their stay in office are equally guilty as the coup plotters so ECOWAS should be fair and firm in all their decsions
[/b]

Again amendment of a constitution is internal affair. However, a coup is a complete termination of the democratic process by [b]force

Like I said, ECOWAS code of conduct does not tolerate a coup especially when you kidnap the former president without releasing him.

However, ECOWAS is reviewing their constitution to include prevention of amendments of national constitution for 3rd terms which would be the real interference into national sovereignty if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
That's because West Africa is not a place for cowards. If you've studied Africa very well you will notice that West and Central Africa are the only Regions that are truely Black Nations.
West Africa is not like your country where Whites subtly own and control your economy
Kazikazi:
The question remains...why West africa has so many coups? Is it due to low levels of developments?

Is there a nation in west africa which didnt fall into a coup?

In this part of the world where I am, we have tanzania,kenya,malawi,zambia,botswana,namibia,etc,which never experienced a coup.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
And that's where the hypocricy begins from.
Such amendments and coups must be treated the same. They are both illegal
GeneralDae:

Again amendment of a constitution is internal affair. However, a coup is a complete termination of the democratic process by force

Like I said, ECOWAS code of conduct does not tolerate a coup especially when you kidnap the former president without releasing him.

However, ECOWAS is reviewing their constitution to include prevention of amendments of national constitution for 3rd terms which would be the real interference into national sovereignty if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Soon beans and onions will become very expensive accross west africa. Niger happens to be the biggest supplier of this commodities. Or called it food.

A war against niger, it is a war against beans and onions.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
vankelvin:
That's because West Africa is not a place for cowards. If you've studied Africa very well you will notice that West and Central Africa are the only Regions that are true Black Nations.
West Africa is not like your country where Whites subtly own and control your economy [/b]
Only Nigeria in West Africa has an average IQ above the ceiling of Africa's average. Most west African nations are sh*thole... And that includes Ghana. Thus say, Ghana🇬🇭 is so irrelevant in geopolitics. Ghana can't engage in the Niger issue not just because it doesn't want to, but because it has no capacity, both in intellectual and resource cap.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
vankelvin:
And that's where the hypocricy begins from.
Such amendments and coups must be treated the same. They are both illegal
The reason it's difficult is:

Should ECOWAS stop Ghana, if Akuffo Addo amends the constitution now to make it 5 years in office? How does that affect ECOWAS?

But a forceful removal of Akuffo Addo by the military or a single handed rejection of results he lost is where the problem would lie.

I agree ECOWAS have been hypocritical but I'm saying there seems to be a thin line in this thing. Some battles are for the citizens alone some may trigger ECOWAS.

The only reason ECOWAS may not intervene anymore in this Niger case is because it seems the people are for it unlike in the case of Gambia, and that is a valid reason.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
vaxx:
Soon beans and onions will become very expensive accross west africa. Niger happens to be the biggest supplier of this commodities. Or called it food.

This is truly a problem.

Though it doesn't affect Nigeria because a good portion of what they supply comes from Nigeria. The surrounding West African nations would have to find ways to get it from Nigeria.

This is why I hate sanctions sometimes. It's the people that suffer and the Junta may not care.

Who is the largest producer of onions in Africa?
According to the FAO, Nigeria produced about 1.4 million metric tonnes of onions in 2019, making it the second largest producer in Africa after Egypt for that year.14 May 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
vaxx:

Cry for only your country. Because Nigeria don't depend on Niger for Beans and onions

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jamestown123:
Cry for only your country. Because Nigeria don't depend on Niger for Beans and onions
only because you are a novice. Sokoto and kastina beans alone can't feed Nigeria, likewise, kano onions isn't enough . and to your information, most of the farmers from this Nigeria state actually have their farm across niger villages bordering Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
GeneralDae:

This is truly a problem.

Though it doesn't affect Nigeria because a good portion of what they supply comes from Nigeria. The surrounding West African nations would have to find ways to get it from Nigeria.

This is why I hate sanctions sometimes. It's the people that suffer and the Junta may not care.

Who is the largest producer of onions in Africa?
According to the FAO, Nigeria produced about 1.4 million metric tonnes of onions in 2019, making it the second largest producer in Africa after Egypt for that year.14 May 2023
it affect Nigeria biko, it is more easy to access onion from ( lela)Nigeria border to niger than to access the one coming from kano. The distance is clear. It is not about the amount you produce sometimes, it is accessibility.. Nigeria produce more yam than Ghana but Ghana sell more yam internationally than Nigeria. So production doesn't mean the same as accessibility .

And again most of the rams and cows you guys eat are extractions of Niger animal or a cross breed one from Niger.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Kazikazi:
Am still not much convinced.

If they dont like bad governance,why are they governing poorly once they take over from the so said bad leadership? For example, All these coup leaders have not yet transformed these economies.But when you go in Asia you will see some military leaders who did very well eeconomically.

But in africa,a coup after a coup,nothing much have done economically.That tells us the motives for these coups were never about removing bad government.

May be it is a curse? Or witchcraft? Or both? Or madness? Or may be just everybody wants to be on top,some sort of a cultural stuff?

Kazikazi:

Most military regimes in Asia lead to significant development outside of the military related institutions. The successful ones are in the extreme minority. Current China was founded upon a civil war which is virtually not to different from a coup.

I already answered your question; but you seem to be having trouble comprehending it. I’ll clarify further.

West Africans don’t like bad governance or foreign domination like all sane socio-groups on Earth while your region have long historically been groomed and complacent towards it to the point it’s the natural way of life.

Just because because Uganda, Burundi, Mozambicans, Malawi, and others from your neck of the woods are fine living in terrible governments, puppet states, and(or) in general neo-colonialic conditions because they historically & culturally don’t no any better alternative so they don’t bother with coups doesn’t me we share the cultural complacency or political situation.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kkins25(m): 2:18am On Aug 07, 2023
vaxx:

no wonder, at Kotokuraba, dey ask me if i want to buy Niger beans. I was thinking na scam😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 4:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Shma2023:

Only Nigeria in West Africa has an average IQ above the ceiling of Africa's average. Most west African nations are sh*thole... And that includes Ghana. Thus say, Ghana🇬🇭 is so irrelevant in geopolitics. Ghana can't engage in the Niger issue not just because it doesn't want to, but because it has no capacity, both in intellectual and resource cap.
I counted 6. Dey try get sense once once.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2023
vaxx:
only because you are a novice. Sokoto and kastina beans alone can't feed Nigeria, likewise, kano onions isn't enough . and to your information, most of the farmers from this Nigeria state actually have their farm across niger villages bordering Nigeria.
I'm not surprised that you are saying this na. You and argument na 5 and 6. First Nigeria imports beans from Cameroon and Burkina faso, and we don't majorly depends on onions from Niger. It's not even up to 1 quater of what we consume in the country. So to say Nigeria will feel the brunt It's what i don't understand. And for your info, Borno state is one of the highest producers of beans, infact they have the cheapest beans in the market. Borno, Gombe, kano, yobe, zamfara and kaduna are the highest producers of beans in the country. We import onions from Niger but it's near i mean not even close to what the country needs. So we don't depends on Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2023
kkins25:
no wonder, at Kotokuraba, dey ask me if i want to buy Niger beans. I was thinking na scam😂
Are you in cape coast ? Kotokuraba market ? I was in mankessim last week . Niger beans is cool but go for Ghana northern beans if there is one available to support the local economy .

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Jamestown123:
I'm not surprised that you are saying this na. You and argument na 5 and 6. First Nigeria imports beans from Cameroon and Burkina faso, and we don't majorly depends on onions from Niger. It's not even up to 1 quater of what we consume in the country. So to say Nigeria will feel the brunt It's what i don't understand. And for your info, Borno state is one of the highest producers of beans, infact they have the cheapest beans in the market. Borno, Gombe, kano, yobe, zamfara and kaduna are the highest producers of beans in the country. We import onions from Niger but it's near i mean not even close to what the country needs. So we don't depends on Niger.
just shut up , it is more easy to access niger beans than burkina faso beans , the distance clears your hogwash down the pit .and again most of of the meat you consume likely come from Niger ? Or do you think your cows are majorly from Nigeria north. Nigeria and the rest of the ecowas will feel the hit . Particularly those who are remotely closer to the area.. Ghana shares border directly with Burkina faso so,the brunt might not be that loud

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jamestown123: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2023
vaxx:
just shut up , it is more easy to access niger beans than burkina faso beans , the distance clears your hogwash down the pit .and again most of of the meat you consume likely come from Niger ? Or do you think your cows are majorly from Nigeria north. Nigeria and the rest of the ecowas will feel the hit . Particularly those who are remotely closer to the area.. Ghana shares border directly with Burkina faso so,the brunt might not be that loud
No dey quote me the talk trash abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2023
vaxx:
Nigeria will not feel the hit, ive lived in southern Niger and did business, at some point we crossed into Jigawa state in Nigeria to buy seseme seed and groundnut for some chinese company in niger,
and not much activities comes from there into Nigeria.except the cross border fuel smuggling avtivities and cement import into Niger, then little border trade along the sokoto, jigawa and katsina axis.

You can't be in Ghana and argue with Nigerians, are you really okay in the head?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2023
East Africa is full of coward women like You and RvP who can't fight for the right things to be done. Reason your leaders and Whites own a lion share of lands and properties in your respective countries and you sissies can't do nothing about it. That stupidity doesn't happen here in West Africa
Shma2023:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
vaxx:

I love how you spit out nonsense with confidence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2511) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.