Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18815 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Poster, dont get frustrated. The problem seems to be you. Youre answering them in the first place. You dont know the easiest way to get rid of a man is to[b] ignore [/b] him?
His pride wont beable to take it if you ignore him and he'l walk away fast. You, youre going into explanations of how you dont date married men? Pretty naive, cos black men pride themselves on their ability to convince women into dating them. Ignore them and you'l see the way they'l reduce.
Society accepts it because tradition permits polygamy in many cultures, so the only way for you to fight it is in your corner.

The average Nigerian man does not understand the word ignore, let alone some married leeches who are after nothing but sex.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by oyinda3(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
i do agree that nigerian/african men are really bad in that aspect. so are AA men. I don't know why but that's just the way it is undecided

just try to know the type of person you are with. if he says he's a former player, "omo you don make me fall in love" or something like that, just stay away. lol chances are he's not going to change for too long before settling back to the old ways.

and i'm not surprised at all. I personally look a little bit young for my age so i just lie and say  i'm 17 esp. if he looks older like a married man. some of them are just really perverts.
plus one of my friends had a similar experience too and she came to tell me because i'm nigerian. what an embarassing moment that was.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by GEW: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
i am sure this is mainly done by nigerian men of ghana or kenyan mothers.  how can a nigerian woman give birth to people like these?  

solution to your wahala is avoid nigerians if you dont want to get hurt
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
oyinda.:

i do agree that nigerian/african men are really bad in that aspect. so are AA men. I don't know why but that's just the way it is  undecided

just try to know the type of person you are with. if he says he's a former player, "omo you don make me fall in love" or something like that, just stay away. lol chances are he's not going to change for too long before settling back to the old ways.

and i'm not surprised at all. I personally look a little bit young for my age so i just lie and say  i'm 17 esp. if he looks older like a married man. some of them are just really perverts.
plus one of my friends had a similar experience too and she came to tell me because i'm nigerian. what an embarassing moment that was.

Maybe its the polygamous gene, I hope some scientist discovers this soon.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
@denony you can only blackmail someone who is corrupt .So it's both parties as far as am concerned.So nothing like girls girls the fact that a girl throws herself on a married man doesn't mean she's to blame the married man should know better have you heard of 80%/20% rule. Though if it's dating it's a different case maybe i can say okay since they're not married or going to
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
denony:

@ Poster:
Why is it that 80% of campus girls are dating married men? angry
are they dating them at gun point?
well u sounds a nice fellow by your statement
but girls are the course of the problem, because they believe
that if the man didn't come up with their demand they will threaten him with
do you want your wife to know about this ? shocked, thereby siphoning them of their hard earned dough grin
GIRLS! GIRLS!! GIRLS!!!
I hope you read what the poster wrote before you replied!
She didnt ask why campus girls date married men, she asked why married men are constantly on the prowl for more ass
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by GEW: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

would you like them to discover why naija women do it too cos they are as bad as the men when it comes to cheating.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by rasputinn(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
I'll give you an answer as soon as you tell me why most Nigerian married women are into adultery

BTW I don't think adultery is exclusive to Nigerian men or women
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by oyinda3(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

you know sometimes with topics and issues like these, I don't blame these racist white scientists that come up with these ridiculous statements like "black ppl are dumb animals because it's part of their genes/DNA" etc  undecided
because sometimes I can understand why they think that way.

GEW:

would you like them to discover why naija women do it too cos they are as bad as the men when it comes to cheating.

i will tell you as a matter of fact that nigerian women are definitely not even half as bad as their male counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by bawomolo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

I hope you read what the poster wrote before you replied!
She didnt ask why campus girls date married men, she asked why married men are constantly on the prowl for more ass

because more ass is readily available?   demand and supply right?

you ladies are clowns if you think white men don't cheat too.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by seunbballo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
@posakosa, u re so funny. @ poster, don't worry, the kind of thread is not new. All you need to do is not to get tempted by their lovely presents. they only need a f**king machine and their madams at home don't dress sexy anymore. tell me why dey won't be attracted to a young fresh blood. the married men will continue to chase after good things they see. its not their fault when madam no fit wear g-string, no fit do pole dancing for her husband for their bedroom, na so so chop, chop, gossip, gossip and owambe party their wife go dey go.

These same women will go to their gossiping frds and say: Helen, u won't believe it, i think my husband is cheating!!  Yes! he will continue to cheat, the wife needs to give him what he wants, how he wants and where he wants: cark park, shopping centre, in the beach, the elevator, she must loose weight and take good care of her skin and am telling you, ur husband will at least reduce his flirting outside.

But when husband look him wife of just 5yrs of marriage. She sidown 4 chair like say na hippo dem put there. Why will dey not look at a girl their daughters age,

Nigerian Married women: look after your body,skin and weight. Try to always look youthful and do things the youthful way if not ur husband will commit or get committed. The World dey Advance level now.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by CrudeOil2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
The men just wants some ass, why dont you give it to them and let be. Put yourself in their shoes.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by bawomolo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
But when husband look him wife of just 5yrs of marriage. She sidown 4 chair like say na hippo dem put there. Why will dey not look at a girl their daughters age,

dead @ hippo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Crude Oil:

The men just wants some ass, why dont you give it to them and let be. Put yourself in their shoes.

no mind am.ode grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by oyinda3(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
this crude oil sef. typical naija man. i fee sorry for ya wife. lol

@seunballo, most naija men don't like their wives dressing sexy and things like that. they want homely wives to take care of kids and cook while they go to beer parlor and meet with young girls. that's actually how they want it to be.
don't you watch the nollywood movies where the man almost kills his wife for dressing sexy? lol and they all seem to love fat women that "l'omi lara" so do you see how your post doesn't make sense?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
seunbballo:

@posakosa, u re so funny. @ poster, don't worry, the kind of thread is not new. All you need to do is not to get tempted by their lovely presents. they only need a f**king machine and their madams at home don't dress sexy anymore. tell me why dey won't be attracted to a young fresh blood. the married men will continue to chase after good things they see. its not their fault when madam no fit wear g-string, no fit do pole dancing for her husband for their bedroom, na so so chop, chop, gossip, gossip and owambe party their wife go dey go.
So the women should become sluts for their husbands or what?? This is what I mean. Nigerian men are brought up to think their wives are to be glorified housegirls, baby-popping machines and the latest one I heard, sluts!

Crude Oil:

Im soo embarrased by the stuff I read here sometimes!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
@crude oil and his followers that's a foolish comment you made.If it was your relation would say the the same ode oshi.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
pc guru:

@crude oil and his followers that's a foolish comment you made.If it was your relation would say the the same ode oshi.

people like U eventually do worse than the married men being talked about.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
I know two wrongs dont make a right but I assure you that most Nigerian woman that cheat do it because their husbands are doing it as well.

oyinda.:

you know sometimes with topics and issues like these, I don't blame these racist white scientists that come up with these ridiculous statements like "black ppl are dumb animals because it's part of their genes/DNA" etc  undecided
because sometimes I can understand why they think that way.

I saw one the other day, it read "Black women will be obese by 2025" grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by ikeyman00(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@

poster i ve to agree with u on this one

even me to be honest have to admit emm the [size=21pt]power of toto bothers me as well[/size]

wahala dey oo; no need lyin

womaniser womaniser womaniser; no bi me sing am lipsrsealed

the power of [size=21pt]toto[/size] really is a big worry; even Satan Abacha is destroyed; can u see
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nigerian men huh! They are an irresponsible lot!

I think I'm gonna marry an oyibo undecided cheesy
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Nigerian men huh! They are an irresponsible lot!

I think I'm gonna marry an oyibo undecided cheesy

bye tongue
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
@uju whateva rocks your boat. @mrpresident don't tag me like that i have morals,and even if i don't isn't it pure logic not to gamble my marriage with some tramp.I don't need to smart to say never risk 80% for 20%.If you can't help but cheat am sorry but don't tag me like that.I have respect for some things and marriage is one of em.You actually see that it's easy not to strain but the society makes it look hard and say don't worry it's acceptable.I have no love for impressing pple thru stupid acts.I'm my own mind.Are you?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
@uju whateva rocks your boat. @mrpresident don't tag me like that i have morals,and even if i don't isn't it pure logic not to gamble my marriage with some tramp.I don't need to smart to say never risk 80% for 20%.If you can't help but cheat am sorry but don't tag me like that.I have respect for some things and marriage is one of em.You actually see that it's easy not to strain but the society makes it look hard and say don't worry it's acceptable.I have no love for impressing pple thru stupid acts.I'm my own mind.Are you?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by vanitty: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Since they can get away with it, why won't they?
In Nigeria it is frowned upon and almost unheard off . . . infact your friends will probably laugh at you if you tell them that you want to divorce your husband because he cheats, you start hearing silly phrases like "oh all men cheats" " it is in their blood" "atleast he comes home to you"
Poster, shameless men, that is all they are. You did the right thing, just ignore them.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Shola2009(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nigerian Men cheat! so whatt!! i don't know why you people here are making a big deal of a situation that has been occuring even before ur parents decided to have sex ,with the intent of giving birth to u! SO WHAT!!!?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by gentlegg(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Poster
Na only you dey the party? Na you fine pass? Why must they be choosing you?

Why do most spoilt girls indoor like playing saint outdoor.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
pc guru:

with this attitude of yours,another man go dey use your wife breast do pillow. grin grin

You dont know that women who cheat have goody-goody husbands.?

The ones who remain faithful have so much problems from their husband that they dont have time to look at another man because of stress
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrPrsdent:

with this attitude of yours,another man go dey use your wife breast do pillow. grin grin

You dont know that women who cheat have goody-goody husbands.?

The ones who remain faithful have so much problems from their husband that they dont have time to look at another man because of stress
So the men should be happy that their wives are stressed? wow

Things I read everyday makes me not want to ever get married. undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Johnnny(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

So the women should become sluts for their husbands or what?? This is what I mean. Nigerian men are brought up to think their wives are to be glorified housegirls, baby-popping machines and the latest one I heard, sluts!

As far as I am concerned, You like being lied to.  What @posakosa said is more or less the truth, take it or leave it.

Just look at it.  Many ladies can go to any lenght to satisfy their man when they are yet to marry.  Tell them you want them to jump, they jump, they dress to kill, just to make their man happy with them, buy anything for them; they put it on immediately to make you happy, they try all their best to make it all a 50 -50 affair. But 1 or 2 years after marriage they change completely, they want to be seen as a married wife everywhere.  They forget so easily about all they've been doing to make their man happy.  

Complain about it, and what  you hear is "I am your wife and I am not a small girl to be doing all that".

Most men wants a little fun sometimes, some adventure, some surprises.

so if they cant get it at home, they tend to look for it outside.  I am not saying it is the right thing to do, but I just want you ladies to know that marriage is not always about you having a ring on your finger.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Johnnny(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
Sorry, I was refering to what seunballo posted not posakosa.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So the men should be happy that their wives are stressed? wow

Things I read everyday makes me not want to ever get married. undecided

Relationships these days,including marriages =war-zone

Only the fittest survive.Any trick to be on top of the game is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? / Delta Girls Are Cool! / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.