Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,282 members, 7,907,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18724 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Vavavoom(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^^^^^Rosabelle and The blessed:

I am a man and while I agree that we live in a world where man has garnered all the undue advantages to himslef it still remains in the power of the other single woman to zip up and keep adultery in check.

Yes men are evil is a common creed amongst women but the solution isn't in shouting about a bad and evil sex it's in being proactive by zipping up and working for what one desires while keeping their self-esteem simultaneously!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
Vavavoom:

^^^^^^Rosabelle and The blessed:
I am a man and while I agree that we live in a world where man has garnered all the undue advantages to himslef it still remains in the power of the other single woman to zip up and keep adultery in check.
Yes men are evil is a common creed amongst women but the solution isn't in shouting about a bad and evil sex it's in being proactive by zipping up and working for what one desires while keeping their self-esteem simultaneously!
And this is why I think people need to read before they write. If you read what I wrote, you wont write what you wrote, cos its written already!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
Godmother:

A married man actually told me that it is only women that cheat. When a man sleeps with someone other than his wife, he's just being a Nigerian man. But when a woman does it, she is cheating. That's to sho how bad this adultery thing is.

Of course, the guy is quite right! In Nigeria we have no sense of fairness and justice and what do you expect him to say?  Well, tell him its no surprise to Nigerians - na that ole Nigerian disease wey dey called "DOUBLE STANDARD" or "MOVING THE GOAL POST TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS". Na im we go blame, ok!
In fact, he should not worry, his own daughters will soon be victims of the same ole culture he'd helped to strengthened.  What goes round would definitely, come round for him and that's the natural law! Hope, he receive it with open arms!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
deji2009:

so, how would you feel if we say the opposite ? your conclusion is really appaling.

Leave her alone she can say what she likes!  If you lot don't like it then, go and change your behaviours else, all your beautiful daughters would leave Nigeria and settle anywhere they are able to find real love, respect and happiness and I support them. Nigerian man is too selfish to understand that women have feelings and thus, respect them.  Soon, you will all realise it when all your daughters had gone.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by yeancah007(f): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Rosabelle:

And this is what Im talkign about. Women who blatantly allow their men to cheat because :'they will get tired'. If we dont demand more, we wont get more. And if your partner doesnt respect you enough to be faithful and reserve himself for you only, WHAT madame, is the obvious advantage of marriage. WHAT??
Because a person who isnt faithful is a steady liar. We all lie in one form or other, Im no hypocrite, but a man who cant discipline himself enough to understand marriage isnt kindergarten isnt worth it.
Again it all comes down to the question of how much you think of yourself. I dont care how lonely I may get, Im worth wayyyy too much to be with a man who cheats on me.
I think you are getting unecessarily sentimental here. .  .How can a woman 'allow' her man to cheat? Pleas don' get me wrong. . . .I'l never tolerate infidelity,but why would I avoid mariage becos Im scared my future husband will cheat. . . don't boyfriends cheat? The men dat cheat on their wives don't have in written on their faces before marriage,and from other posts here ,one can see there's very little a wife can do about it. . .so either I remain single for the rest of my life or I pray to have a faithful husband. . . but either way its outside my control. . . so get your facts right.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by deji2009(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2009
Leave her alone she can say what she likes!  If you lot don't like it then, go and change your behaviours else, all your beautiful daughters would leave Nigeria and settle anywhere they are able to find real love, respect and happiness and I support them. Nigerian man is too selfish to understand that women have feelings and thus, respect them.  Soon, you will all realise it when all your daughters had gone.

When did I told you I need to change by behaviour ? what you wrote doesnt make sense! and by the way what makes think I am a nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2009
yeancah007:

I think you are getting unecessarily sentimental here. .  .How can a woman 'allow' her man to cheat? Pleas don' get me wrong. . . .I'l never tolerate infidelity,but why would I avoid mariage becos Im scared my future husband will cheat. . . don't boyfriends cheat? The men dat cheat on their wives don't have in written on their faces before marriage,and from other posts here ,one can see there's very little a wife can do about it. . .so either I remain single for the rest of my life or I pray to have a faithful husband. . . but either way its outside my control. . . so get your facts right.
And you are refusing to read before replying. WHEN did I say I would avoid marriage madame? And WHEN did I advice anyone to?
I dont remember saying it at any point in any of my postings. I simply said I wont stay with a man who cheats on me. And I believe it is in my hands. So dont come and sound like all women are helpless if they date or marry men who cheat, just because you feel you would be helpless.

I asked that lady what the advantages of marriage were because she made it sound like being married was the ultimate and after marriage you as a woman sieze to exist and must take a mans bull simply because theres a ring on your finger. It is NOT the ultimate.
Let those who want to marry marry and those who feel they dont want to to be free. Its not like marriage gives you a pass to heaven, so theres nothing special about it. THAT my dear is my point.
So YOU get your facts straight.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by HIO4: 3:24am On Oct 09, 2009
Another brouhaha breaking out on NL grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 3:27am On Oct 09, 2009
HIO4:

Another brouhaha breaking out on NL grin
I just thought the samething myself cheesy, its getting heated here man lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by HIO4: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2009
There's no problem with the heat. As long as I don't miss out on the action, let's get it hot in here.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 3:42am On Oct 09, 2009
lol Well then stay tuned. Looks like the others have gone to bed. Thats the wack thing about this time zone business. Well, in a few hours, they'l be back up and cursing lol  cheesy since its what Nigerians do best
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by HIO4: 3:45am On Oct 09, 2009
You Nigerians and your penchant for drama.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by idomo: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
It is surprising that the originator of this topic said all she said about Nigerian men. Is that what you see or how you see them over there? They must have borrowed that culture from that country.

As for us here, its a different ball game. Some will definitely go wild. But we are just different. We are respectful and proud of our wives because they are the most beautiful of creatures on planet earth. Nija ladies are the bomb. U havent seen one in a long time i guess.

How many of them there go to church on sunday. Is that how they were brought up here. Children are flogged for wrong doings here. Do you people do that there. It is all borrowed. It isnt Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by sandas: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
this is not a about Nigerian men it is about men generally some men can resist temptation while some cant, but adultery is not good
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
GEW:

madam please tell me in few words are these foolish nigerian men sleeping with ghanaian or cameroonian women? u need the cane man

That's not the ISSUE. The issue is, CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOURS! If there's no demand, there won't be supply. If a married man would stick with his wife at home and keep his BIG WALLET where it should be - in his wife's hands, these silly girls won't be displaying their little tits about, ok! Well, as little harlots they won't display them for free (when madam is in-charge of the wallet) that's obvious and you know it too.  Because the man uses the POWER OF HIS WALLET to entice them, they are obligated to provide him with the EXCITEMENT he is seeking outside his BEDROOM. So now, blame it on the wife!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by otukpo(f): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
I am still waiting for the married men here to come and defend themselves. Tell us the reasons u indulge in adultery and prove to us the % in it is not up 99.9.

If u feel that women are as guilty as men in adultery, tell us.

Perhaps we may get ideas on how to manage it.

Else, women will start putting magun on u.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by otukpo(f): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
Excitement ke?

And who says thay are getting more exciting sex outside? It is all for the sake of feeling big boy. He has varieties to taste and feel good abt.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
sandas:

this is not a about Nigerian men it is about men generally some men can resist temptation while some cant, but adultery is not good
Kai. Nigerian men. I love the way you people know how to dudge bullets and never stick up and own up. Its always someone else.
We are talking about YOU. Always looking for how to shelve responsibility.
Dont tell me 'men generally' cos I dont know men generally and unless youre gay and you want to come out now, I doubt you know 'men generally' either. The issue today is YOU. NIGERIAN MEN! Hia!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

leave her jo! let her keep yarning DUST. White man go kill am finish and collect life insurance for her name. Shoooiiiir!   smiley

[b]Sorry, I have to disagree with you here! But who say Black people are immune to such deception? Our black people do the same too.  You forgot this is human nature - Human beings would always want something they haven't got. They would always have that Big Ambition, to achieve something BIGGER than anyone else and that's GREED which can lead to this kind of CRIMES so, don't say its only the WHITES, please!

People should not let love blind them they should use their brains in situations as this. When your lover, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife come up with such ideas, query his intentions/rationale but at the end of the day, say "No, thank you!". Because, such things if not watched, could lead to this kind of crime you are talking about here especially, among poor people. This is because, MONEY IS A GREAT MOTIVATOR. It can persuade people to do what they wouldn't do under normal circumstances. If I remember rightly, when we got married (It was a fashionable thing then!), my husband suggested we take Life Insurance just as all our mates/everyone is doing for our own financial security/rest of mind but I said 'no' I don't want it. Because, I have seen what it can do. If it was in Nigeria, my husband would have imposed that on me in fact, he wouldn't have told me about it. I would have been informed later - how could that be right? I could hear some Religious people on N/L citing the Bible for me on Colossians ch.3:18 - 4:1 about submissiveness. I am not your average submissive wife, I have brain upstairs! Doing what's right and not plodding ahead with every decision my husband makes that can have negative impact on our lives. Seeing what life insurance can cause, and people agree to be involved, good luck to them! I for one will not.

You see, money is important to human beings especially men. When a man is out of pocket, it seems the world has caved in on him - he feels depressed, worthless and incapable! He alone sees that, not his wife and family! Therefore, his mission would be to change that situation by any means and, they usually succeed. So, for men MONEY IS POWER! And, that's why Western Family Laws have no mercy at inflicting pain on them in this DEPARTMENT (especially, where family money is involved) and as you can see, many of them can't write home about it. What does it mean? It means, if you married a man that causes you HYPERTENSION, hit him hard where it hurts - in his wallet! That would cause a change of behaviour in him. TRY IT!!!!! You would see that I'm right!

In conclusion, human beings are quite DECEPTIVE in their ways therefore, say 'No' when such ideas are suggested and that would be the end of it because, if you hadn't signed on the dotted lines, there won't be any LIFE INSURANCE to think about, period.
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
otukpo:

Excitement ke?

And who says thay are getting more exciting sex outside? It is all for the sake of feeling big boy. He has varieties to taste and feel good abt.

Well, as you said variety might be part of it but you failed to see there are certain corners a married woman would not want to reach in her bedroom business with her husband that, these little harlots would be too obliged to reach because, they are paid/wined and dined for it.

The ACROBATIC display a respectable wife would not dare think of performing - these girls would be too obliged to perform in order to keep the man coming back for more. Doubt it?? Please, don't. If the men here can be honest with themselves, they would own up to it.

Generally, men are visual people and they like excitements - that's the only way you can engage them in things.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by posakosa(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^^^^ Dont you have things to do than to write paragraphs on NL, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by GEW: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
Theblessed:

That's not the ISSUE. The issue is, CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOURS! If there's no demand, there won't be supply. If a married man would stick with his wife at home and keep his BIG WALLET where it should be - in his wife's hands, these silly girls won't be displaying their little tits about, ok! Well, as little harlots they won't display them for free (when madam is in-charge of the wallet) that's obvious and you know it too.  Because the man uses the POWER OF HIS WALLET to entice them, they are obligated to provide him with the EXCITEMENT he is seeking outside his BEDROOM. So now, blame it on the wife!
 you obviously missed the point again because you are looking at this issue with a biased mind.

once again i must make it clear to you i do not condone or endorce adulltery.

my point is adultery in nigeria is not mainly because some old fat man has money to flash from his BIG WALLET on some mini skirt wearing "silly small + tits displaying girls".  nigeria is a morally bankrupt environment that allows these things without frowning on it.  majority of the people are at it. men, women, religious, godless, poor, old, educated and illeterate.  i dont know what you do or maybe you are in some convent so you dont go out.

do you remember the thread of the poor man with the american visa lottery? do you remember the thread  on the man that killed his wife lover in calabar or somewhere around there?  these are not some men sleeping with some tits displaying girls as you want to potray.

as i said somewhere on NL nigeria is one massive sodom with a matching abortion industry mostly used by your "respectlable" married women.  far back twenty something years i can only remember 3/4 of the married women i knew at work not having boy friends cos they were deeper life and assemblies of God women. these included managers and officers who didnt need the money so dont come here pulling a fast one becos it has gone worse.

look for the thread on hotels and streets in abuja too.

where did you learn that men should give their wallets to thier women as a lifestyle?  you are definately something else
Theblessed:

Well, as you said variety might be part of it but you failed to see there are certain corners a married woman would not want to reach in her bedroom business with her husband that, these little harlots would be too obliged to reach because, they are paid/wined and dined for it.
[size=18pt]
The ACROBATIC display a respectable wife would not dare think of performing - these girls would be too obliged to perform in order to keep the man coming back for more. Doubt it?? Please, don't. If the men here can be honest with themselves, they would own up to it.

Generally, men are visual people and they like excitements - that's the only way you can engage them in things.
[/size]
you read too many women magazines ma
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
I am a married man, married for over 2 years to a woman who was beautiful and sexy b4 marriage & still beautiful & sexy after giving birth. I do not cheat on her - I love and respect her too much.

Temptations come though - I've met many chicks who wouldn't mind dating me if I was interested (some even say I'm boring cos I no be playa!).

@poster: It's not a naija thing. Immorality is everywhere. U prob conclude on naija men cos they're within ur sphere of influence, more so than other nationalities. Trust me it's an individual thing - people cheat all the time: men and women of all creed, colour, tribes, nationalities, etc. I was in the north once and even those hijab wearing hausa women were getting down with young men when heir husbands travelled.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
In all honesty, women don't help matters too. A lot of young girls (say in their uni days) will sleep with a man cos he can buy them all sorts of stuff and they feel on top of d world. They then get married and forget that what goes around comes around.

Fact is naijas love to feel sharp and feel we can game any system including marriage. And I'm talking of both men & women, single & married.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
Stealthy:

In all honesty, women don't help matters too. A lot of young girls (say in their uni days) will sleep with a man cos he can buy them all sorts of stuff and they feel on top of d world. They then get married and forget that what goes around comes around.
Fact is naijas love to feel sharp and feel we can game any system including marriage. And I'm talking of both men & women, single & married.
Yep. Very very true
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by chic2pimp(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^^ Dont you have things to do than to write paragraphs on NL, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
It sure don't look like she has things to do.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2009
Wow, this is a really complex question. I kind of feel i should have just left it alone. Then again i'm looking at the responds and the passion in some people's posts and i dont really want to leave it. I see some people say that its Nigerian men that i run into. I just want to say that i live in California and finding a nigerian is like finding winning the lottery not really but its close. There are Nigerian churches, and meetings like parties. I just want to say that a few guys from other ethnicities African americans very few hispanics( they usually have girlfriends which i later find out) they never tell me of their girlfriend though.

I meet a lot if single Nigerians around my age at parties and other events but im saying i've encountered some men could be mistaken as my dad's friends. They approach me like anyother older guy and start conversations about my schools and work and well life as a young Nigerian in America. Then when i think everything is innocent they start asking about my relationship status then it comes to "Can i come visit you on campus and take you out to dinner sometime? I know im a little older but im young at heart. You are a very beautiful girl im mesmerized by your presence and would like to get to know you better." My respond"i dont think that is a good idea, you seem like a nice man plus i dont believe in dating anyone that is married old or young". Their response goes to the tune of "We dont have to tell anyone, my wife will not find out. I just want to treat you well, and if i wasnt married i swear you would be the girl i need, blah , blah, blah" Around that time i get up and say nice talking to you but i have to go now. angry
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by vanitty: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2009
Why not insult the lady, afterall what she is saying is the truth.
If it irks you so much, start talking to your men-friends, your uncle, brothers and train your son well to place values on family-his family.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by youngalex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
Its quite pathetic,the dick of a man is evil and desperately wicked,most men are driven to such by bad friends who they call busines partners, married ladies should know that sex is an imp. component of marriage,if i want to marry tday i wil go for a preety,dark,plumpy,intelligent sexy queen who enjoys sex as much as i do.if most men find and marry their spec of ladies all this will reduce,dnt marry her cos she is a doctor,a nurse or pharmacist or other money spinning profs. Marry her cos u love and sherish her
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

It sure don't look like she has things to do.

Again! Leave her alone to write what she likes.  She's burst you guys bubbles, that's why you are taken offence.  She's entitled to air her opinions (even to your disgust)110 times on here if she likes.  You keep coming back here to read about it simply because, you are passionate about her topic and peoples' responses/reactions otherwise, you won't be here.  So, if you don't like what she stands for, stay out of this THREAD, ok!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^^ Dont you have things to do than to write paragraphs on NL,   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Love to read and love to write, any problems?? When one's done a week's work and chilling out here, what's the heck??  cool cool cool cool cool buddy! We all love passionate stories and that's why you are still here reading my contributions and others.  Chill!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.