Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18813 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by ikeyman00(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@@

why do we have to follow follow oyigbos

now check this

A break up with B, A next in line met C then break up; A move on met D, then then break up

all along she has been shaggin like hangers in the tree

she even dated intermediately when she was single? still get shagged

oh yes celebrity world ?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by yeswecan(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
thank God am a man.

This statement " " is like saying there is no girl with wife credentials in the street of Nigeria. It is an assumption from people associated with the practice. Some decent girls are not even aware of this practice. Just like when i was in the UNI (AAU) while some people are running away from school because of cult conflict, others don't even know if anything like secret cult even exist on campus. Girls ranting about Married Men And Adultery are associated with this practice one way or the other, either they know someone that's into it or  lipsrsealed

From my view point people are unfaithful and foolish this includes men and women. Some of you are sounding like the Naija men are cheating with cattle or goats. Is it not the same "Naija girls" they are fooling with? Now tell me who is the bigger looser, the girl that knows the man can never marry him and still want a taste or the men just searching for fun.

This thread mirrors high level of pretence, from a rough statistic 1 of every 3 Naija girls has dated a married man.

If you are innocent you have nothing to worry about, i have not dated a married woman in my 24 years of age so i will eventually get married to a "fresh girl" I once overcame temptation from a married woman once in my estate back in Naija. Develope a mind of your own, know what you want and go for it.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by seunbballo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Johnnny, At least someone sees things from my own point of view. This is due to personal experience, once ur own lady dey kampe and she dey do stuffs for and una dey catch youthful trips. Walahi, fear of cheating no go even dey una mind. I tell u after 3 and half yrs of marriage. Its still like we bfs and gfs. I dey bath her, we dey do hot streaming fore play 4 jaccuzi @ 5 star hotel during dec every yr. We dey go sporting, social and so much activities. All these can be achieved with or without children already. Its all about planning and dedication of the couples to enjoy their marital bliss not to diffuse it.

I don't know why some ladies can't seem to see this been possible on this thread rather its the cheating men dey talking abt. Ladies: do these things i have said so far from my postings and u will see the result. Declare who u are before marriage so that there wouldn't be excuses later.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
seunbballo:

@Johnnny, At least someone sees things from my own point of view. This is due to personal experience, once your own lady dey kampe and she dey do stuffs for and una dey catch youthful trips. Walahi, fear of cheating no go even dey una mind. I tell u after 3 and half yrs of marriage. Its still like we bfs and gfs. I dey bath her, we dey do hot streaming fore play 4 jaccuzi @ 5 star hotel during dec every yr. We dey go sporting, social and so much activities. All these can be achieved with or without children already. Its all about planning and dedication of the couples to enjoy their marital bliss not to diffuse it.
I don't know why some ladies can't seem to see this been possible on this thread rather its the cheating men dey talking abt. Ladies: do these things i have said so far from my postings and u will see the result. Declare who u are before marriage so that there wouldn't be excuses later.
No one is saying it doesnt happen or its not possible. You must however agree that there are men, just like there are women who just have bad characters. They may have all, be married to the 'person of their dreams' and still, for one reason or other, not beable to stay in one place.
There are very many well behaved men out there, I dont doubt it, but I know from experience that they are few. Just like the good women are few.
There was a time I believed there were more good people than bad in the world as a whole. I have changed my mind.
There are many who like to believe themselves to be decent and good, but their actions speak a different language. And a good man will not do bad things.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by DisGuy: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
oyiboman will be ashamed or walk away with his tails between his legs when you tell him YOU Dont date married men

But that statement will excite the average nigerian man- like oh, my wife wont know with a devilish smile I will take care of you baby! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
LOL. true
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Dis Guy:

oyiboman will be ashamed or walk away with his tails between his legs when you tell him YOU Dont date married men

But that statement will excite the average nigerian man- like oh, my wife wont know with a devilish smile I will take care of you baby! cool cool cool
Or Me and my wife are on the verge of divorce, Im just waiting for my kids to be teenagers ist undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by ikeyman00(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
but disguy

did Bill Clinton walk away
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by shesi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
faithfulness is not demanded. it is inspired.

if nigerian men are being unfaithful, it is because nigerian women don't inspire faithfulness. check yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by ikeyman00(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
hmmm^

ghana man forget naija women, ghana will still give it up

so what u talkin about
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by shesi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
the topic is not ghana women here. naija women give it up more. here you have your own naija women proclaiming the men are the worst cheats in the world. are they cheating with other men?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by DEMO404: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2009
We are Africans, African men are Kings we have multiple wifes we conquer take all hostages, but rather than make our system work for us, we adopt American and European cultures, but bottom line its in our DNA, mind you even the whites cheat like crazy and keep it away from their wifes. im not saying that we should not advance ourselves as people, but we cant change our identity 100 percent cause the whites say so. Even Afrivan Americans that have been away from the motherland still have the many women thing in their DNA. All i know is that the white man comes to your land with  the bible, and when they live you have the bible and they have the land. Think about it. im not racist just up on game. they are not perfect but we wanna follow their every move its not gonna work. we have to take the good and mix with our customs and traditions is what im saying. And get rid of that "oyinbo dey shit, you wan look under to see if meatpie go drop" mentality.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by agabaI23(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2009
David Letterman [/b]just apologised on TV to his wife for heating it on with his intern, [b]he is from Enugu

Bill Clinton's father is from[b] Ijebu[/b]

Mr Bower [/b]is from [b]Lokoja

Former New York Gov Eliot Spitzer from Port Harcourt

Richard Curtis
is from Jos

Gary Hart is from Orile Lagos

Wilbur Mills
is from Yobe

Senator Bob Packwood is from Kaduna

Gary Condit's [/b]mother is from[b] Akwa-Ibom
and his father from [b] Cross Rive[/b]r. Be right back
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by agabaI23(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2009
Nigeria this, Nigeria that, how many white men have you dated or watched to know they do not cheat on their spouse?

The fact they do not come to you does not mean they are not cheating. You just said that you went to a Nigerian party do you expect a white man there to heat on you.

Have you heard about the word discrete?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 07, 2009
I fear naija men sha.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by sley4life(m): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2009
Its the gr8st sin. But it can hardly be eliminated
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by DEMO404: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2009
@sley4life

i dont think you read my post, what is the sin.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2009
yeancah007:

All men cheat. . .duh !

Poster you're in the USA ,Im sure Senator Ensign,Gov Sanford are not nigerians. . . don't generalise. .

And of course it always takes 2 to tango  tongue
YES IM AWARE OF THE ADULTERY IN THE UNITED STATES, MOST PEOPLE OUT HERE HAVE BABY MAMAS AND BABY DADDYS( will never be me). Marriage is taked as a joke here but we Africans always take pride in not divorcing but still violate the 10 commandment rule and cheat. So cheating is ok as long as you are still married the Nigerian community will not shun you?
yeswecan:

thank God am a man.

This statement " " is like saying there is no girl with wife credentials in the street of Nigeria. It is an assumption from people associated with the practice. Some decent girls are not even aware of this practice. Just like when i was in the UNI (AAU) while some people are running away from school because of cult conflict, others don't even know if anything like secret cult even exist on campus. Girls ranting about Married Men And Adultery are associated with this practice one way or the other, either they know someone that's into it or  lipsrsealed

From my view point people are unfaithful and foolish this includes men and women. Some of you are sounding like the Naija men are cheating with cattle or goats. Is it not the same "Naija girls" they are fooling with? Now tell me who is the bigger looser, the girl that knows the man can never marry him and still want a taste or the men just searching for fun.

This thread mirrors high level of pretence, from a rough statistic 1 of every 3 Naija girls has dated a married man.

If you are innocent you have nothing to worry about, i have not dated a married woman in my 24 years of age so i will eventually get married to a "fresh girl" I once overcame temptation from a married woman once in my estate back in Naija. Develope a mind of your own, know what you want and go for it.

That is a crazy Statistic but i had a cousin that came to the U.S. and she was telling me how it was there in the Universities. Professors asking for sex or they will fail the students and Students offering sex so they can pass the course. We are no better than the western world i could even say we are getting worse.
seunbballo:

@Oyinda, you also need to understand that the lady wey open her eye love the man wey u know say want full time house wife. She no suppose complain be that. You have to understand that marriage is not just all abt the lady thinking of the man's wealth and that she was well taken cared of when they were dating. You have to lay the foundation and table it well.

I am not going to be a full house wife, this is what i want and this is how i will be. if u can't comprehend, then lets go apart. At least at that stage the man knows that the lady sees value in herslef and knows what she wants. Even though the lady is say average and the guy is very rich. He will know that she is not motivated by wealth or anything flashy the guy wants to offer.

Men like to push women around after marriage becos they know what they want and they give it to them''money,car,clothes,jeweleries'' and don't expect them to interfere in any other thing they do''business, flirting, another wife outside, his family matters''.

So one needs to understand these trends. If the lady lays that at the begining of the relationship, after marriage of some years and the woman is still looking vibrant and youthfully sexy. Its the man that would be boasting around saying he's wife is this, his wife is that. Everything is logic!!

No matter how disciplined and cultured the man is against his wife dressing that way, it would have been ironed out before marriage so that it would be ok for the wife to dress nice for her hubby.
OK BLAME IT ON THE WOMAN AS ALWAYS, HONESTLY NO MORE EXCUSES, SOME MEN TELL THEIR WIVES THEY ARE UGLY AND THE WOMAN GOES TO GET COSMETIC SURGERIES AND THE MAN IS STILL CHEATING. THEY GIVE EXCUSES LIKE SHE WASNT GIVING ME WHAT I WANTED OR SHE WASNT MAKING ME HAPPY. WERE YOU MAKING HER HAPPY AND GIVING HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTED? WHY NOT DISCUSS IT WITH YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND FIRST BEFORE GOING OUTSIDE TO SATISFY YOUR THOUGHTS. TRUTH IS MOST MEN THAT CHEAT HAVE GREAT WIVES AT HOME BUT GUESS WHAT, HUMAN NATURE DOES NOT KEEP THEM SATISFIED. WHEN THE WOMAN DESIDES TO LEAVE HIM HE CRYS AND BLAMES HER INSTEAD OF LOOKING INWARD AT HIMSELF.
soft-touch:

I dont think all Nigerian men are unfaithful neither all nigerian women. The problem is just that people come to conclution based on few experience they had ( approx 50million Nigerian men above 18rs***UN Est***), and not all campus girls are wayward as generally claimed.
I had a case of a course mate( Lady)  that claimed all men are unfaithful, but the same lady started sending erotic text messages to me when she heard I am about to get married.She even confided in one of her friend that she must have a taste of me before my future wife does. (why? - She clamied no man can resisit her natural outlook) Tell me who get problem?, But I will not for that reson say "all nigerian Ladies are devil"  despite all role she played before and after my wedding. She successfully failed,
It depends on individual.
Nigeria will continue to produce faithful men & Women. It all left us to determine who we want to be personally.
pLEASE READ MY POST AGAIN I DID NOT SAY ALL, MY FATHER AND MOTHER ARE ATTACHED AT THE HIM WHERE THEY ALWAYS LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW BUT THEY ARE TOGETHER WORK TOGETHER PLAY TOGETHER DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER. tHAT  IS HOW IT SHOULD BE THEN THEY WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION FROM THE OUTSIDE. THERE ARE ALWAYS OTHER WOMEN AND MEN OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE THAT DONT CARE IF YOU ARE MARRIED OR NOT. THE MARRIED COUPLE ARE TO BLAMED BECAUSE THEY PARTICIPATED IN A COVENANT TO BE HUSBAND AND WIFE. tHEY NEED TO MAKE THAT WORK BUY COMPROMISE, TRUST AND COMMITMENT  TO EACHOTHER NOT OUTSIDERS.
pc guru:

@mr president so you in other words cheating is justified and you feel it's necessary i feel so sad for you.Let me tell you something i'm an exception to your way of life.If cheating works for you good enjoy but for me i have my own ways too.So take care of yourself.@ebony goodnight i'm just so disappointed,majority of nairalanders have no sense of moral.May God bless you all and never give you something or a partner to regret deeply i feel sad for you all saying there's nothing wrong with adultery.
THANK YOU
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Boboribo: 2:50am On Oct 07, 2009
@Agnesqueen

Most men cheat on their wives not because they want to or choose to. They just do it to get the kick out of it. I did it a lot but stopped when I realised that it was not worth the trouble. All women a just the SAME including my wife. Anytime I get the urge to cheat, I just go back home and make sweet love to my wife and get the compliment I wouldn't get outside.

Frankly I wonder why we get married at all. It is one boring routine. when you eventually get married, you will find out that the hassles you think you're going through will not be compared to what you will experience even if you get married to the POPE. Look for a man that loves you and not one you love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by jaybee3(m): 4:37am On Oct 07, 2009
hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by oyinda3(f): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2009
moral of the story: beware of naija men. lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by gonyix: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2009
Boboribo:

@Agnesqueen

Most men cheat on their wives not because they want to or choose to. They just do it to get the kick out of it. I did it a lot but stopped when I realised that it was not worth the trouble. All women a just the SAME including my wife. Anytime I get the urge to cheat, I just go back home and make sweet love to my wife and get the compliment I wouldn't get outside.

Frankly I wonder why we get married at all. It is one boring routine. when you eventually get married, you will find out that the hassles you think you're going through will not be compared to what you will experience even if you get married to the POPE. Look for a man that loves you and not one you love.

@Annsqueen,
You did not mention whether you are Naija, but from the sound of things I think you are Naija.
You have also stated wot I suspected half way into your epistle, that You dont like Nigerian men. First I apologize to you for your "unpleasant experiences", but I must tell you that I am disturbed by your genenarilzations about Nigerian men. For your Info Nigerian men are not the only men that cheat on their wives, from wot you said you singled out the Nigerian men. I beleve wot  u see with nigerian men is more a microcosm of wot obtains out there in the general public.
Secondly you stated that you dont date Nigerian men, I can conjecture, that you do not run in the Nigerian circle too much, so I wonder how you have been able to run into so many Married Nigerian men, does it mean that you dont attend parties where there are more single Nigerian Guys, or do you delibrately go to places where there are more mrried men.
There are men who cheat in every group, why is it that when things happen in the Nigerian community it is all of a sudden a good reason to stigmatize all Nigerians. All the other races commit crimes but once it is a Nigerian we are all labelled as criminals. The unfortunate thing about this situation is that the victims have also began to perpetrate that myth on themselves, that once one of us is guilty all of us are guilty.
For Your Info, I do not condone the infidelity, however, it happens in every group, you should have complained about men's infidelity and not just Nigerian men's infidelity.
As for your other complaints about us feeling superrior or" holier than thou", I do not see anything wrong with any race feeling good about itself as long as it does not put other races down. Personally, I do not think that Nigerians are any better than any other group, there are good ones amongst us and also some bad ones amongst us, just as in other groups. The thing with stereotypes is if you accept a positive one, then you can not come back and reject a negative one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by yeancah007(f): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2009
Agnesqueen:

YES IM AWARE OF THE ADULTERY IN THE UNITED STATES, MOST PEOPLE OUT HERE HAVE BABY MAMAS AND BABY DADDYS( will never be me). Marriage is taked as a joke here but we Africans always take pride in not divorcing but still violate the 10 commandment rule and cheat. So cheating is ok as long as you are still married the Nigerian community will not shun you?
Well if given the option between divorce & my man cheating,I'll definitely opt for the later. . .sad but true. . . .men get over it with time. . .either they get shamed or they can't get it up again. . . .just pray he protects himself, . . . but denying the obvious advantages of marriage cos of the fear of cheating,doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2009
@mr president don't worry i'm not leaving in dreamland.Actually you're the fake one.becuz the whole is loosing it's standards doesn't mean i should you're just another example of a black zombie you're dead but you think you're living.Ps:am not a saint i can smoke weed,take crack,alcohol,have sex but cheating is not book.You know why cuz i have respect for pple.You and the president share a common thing.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2009
@mr president don't worry i'm not leaving in dreamland.Actually you're the fake one.becuz the whole world is loosing it's standards doesn't mean i should you're just another example of a black zombie you're dead but you think you're living.Ps:am not a saint i can smoke weed,take crack,alcohol,have sex but cheating is not book.You know why cuz i have respect for pple.You and the president share a common thing.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2009
@mr president don't worry i'm not leaving in dreamland.Actually you're the fake one.becuz the whole world is loosing it's standards doesn't mean i should you're just another example of a black zombie you're dead but you think you're living.Ps:am not a saint i can smoke weed,take crack,alcohol,have sex but cheating is not in my book.You know why cuz i have respect for pple.You and the president share a common thing.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by r231(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2009
pc guru:

@mr president don't worry i'm not leaving in dreamland.Actually you're the fake one.becuz the whole world is loosing it's standards doesn't mean i should you're just another example of a black zombie you're dead but you think you're living.Ps:am not a saint i[b] can smoke weed,take crack,alcohol,have sex but cheating is not in my book[/b].You know why cuz i have respect for pple.You and the president share a common thing.

good point ma broda
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rooneyboy(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2009
How beautiful are u sef ?Anyway sha, men flock around anything in skirt this days.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2009
pc guru:

@mr president don't worry i'm not leaving in dreamland.Actually you're the fake one.becuz the whole world is loosing it's standards doesn't mean i should you're just another example of a black zombie you're dead but you think you're living.Ps:am not a saint i can smoke weed,take crack,alcohol,have sex but cheating is not in my book.You know why cuz i have respect for pple.You and the president share a common thing.

Dude,are you for real?
Which do you think a woman prefers: a cheating husband or a crack head who can't provide for the family?

i fear for your sanity
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2009
and its 'living' not 'leaving'
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2009
yeancah007:

Well if given the option between divorce & my man cheating,I'll definitely opt for the later. . .sad but true. . . .men get over it with time. . .either they get shamed or they can't get it up again. . . .just pray he protects himself, . . . but denying the obvious advantages of marriage cos of the fear of cheating,doesn't make sense to me.
And this is what Im talkign about. Women who blatantly allow their men to cheat because :'they will get tired'. If we dont demand more, we wont get more. And if your partner doesnt respect you enough to be faithful and reserve himself for you only, WHAT madame, is the obvious advantage of marriage. WHAT??
Because a person who isnt faithful is a steady liar. We all lie in one form or other, Im no hypocrite, but a man who cant discipline himself enough to understand marriage isnt kindergarten isnt worth it.
Again it all comes down to the question of how much you think of yourself. I dont care how lonely I may get, Im worth wayyyy too much to be with a man who cheats on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? / Delta Girls Are Cool! / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.