Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan (38760 Views)

Lady With Quadruplets In Bauchi: Hadiza Mohammed Abubakar Pays Medical Bills / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by leisuretym: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
God! Nigeria is finished!

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by papparatzzi2013: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
This hippopotamus is dumber than her husband.

What was the money doing in an account not in your name?

What was the money doing in an account you were not named as a signatory to?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
GEJ & PEJ & PDP simply used Nigeria's fund like a personal ATM machine................
Let's hope APC would not replicate................

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Sheggy13(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:
It's no longer $31m, who reduced it to $15m?

From Deziani to Patience, when will propaganda end and who will be next? Watch out for the next episode of "EFCC and media distractors season 10"

Even till 2019 not one person will be convicted of corruption.
Defender of the universe. Have you eaten this morning?

6 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2016
StOla:
She was receiving the kind of health care that Nigerians don't deserve in their own country.

Imaging the wife of a former governor and president not able to locate a decent hospital that ought to have been built or maintained by her husband in Bayelsa or at any other federal location.

Little wonder a former governor and serving senator, Alamieyesiegha died only few days upon returning to Nigeria after fleeing a Dubai hospital on hearing the British government was still hunting for him.

Tinubu also frequents foreign hospitals despite all the upgrade and competency he might have bestowed on LASUTH. Buhari has also been visiting. Who know if after his presidency he might still not have done something about the hospitals in Nigeria.

Godswill Akpabio built and hurriedly commissioned a world class hospital but still had to resort to foreign health care, revealing he only built a facade that couldn't provide any tangible health care yet.

The Nigerian masses will have to settle for the healthcare these leaders provided at home, but is not good for them and their families. Yet the same Nigerian public funds will be spent abroad.

If you are an AFRICAN president and you have ear infection where will you go for treatment?.
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by NSNA: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
I am a serious supporter of Goodluck.
But very disappointed in this.
That amount will build 100 small village hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by GoodBoi1(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
State of politics in Nigeria. After all the noise in media the case will be forgotten... she will still be walking free. Is it not Nigeria again? mtcheeww ...corruption doesn't start from politicians, what of little things like exam malpractice?
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by papparatzzi2013: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If you are an AFRICAN president and you have ear infection where will you go for treatment?.

The treatment of a President is constitutionally recognised. Does the constitution recognise the Office of the First Lady.

This is nothing but FANTASTIC CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by seacoast(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Standing5:

The above proves she has lost count of the number of account where she has money stashed away in. Why query EFCC for an account you don't own? Wailer and Zombies, its time to unite and fight a noble fight.
You said every other things well, but for wailer and zombies to unite, I dnt see the possibility.. Because zombies will bite WAILERS and all turned to zombies... Lol.. Joking ooo(you made a nice point

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Bolustic:
Wailers would definitely tell you she was a former Permanent Secretary, so she could afford such money, same way they defended Dieziani. Wailers are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

The same way you defended Buruntashi
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Konjour(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2016
$15m (x 425) for medical bills? Is she a lab rat for those scientists that are looking for cures to Cancer, AIDS, Sickle Cell Anaemia, Ebola and Zika at the same time?

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by yorhmienerd(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2016
herzern:
For embezzlinq our public funds....

Your Medical condition will worsen!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
inside her imagination tv will magu read her letter

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by grodt999: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
She should be detained by EFCC and sent to prison once found guilty of stealing public funds!
Her husband is a weak guy who uses his loud tomato-seller wife as a front, he too should be detained!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Good to know this corruption fight is not restricted to anyone. This act is criminal and she should be convicted if found guilty. Kuje and Kirikiri shouldn't be for the ordinary citizens alone.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Jalinco: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
If you're still supporting Damn Patience and no account was opened in your name. Sorry, you're a ****

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
StOla:
She was receiving the kind of health care that Nigerians don't deserve in their own country.

Imaging the wife of a former governor and president not able to locate a decent hospital that ought to have been built or maintained by her husband in Bayelsa or at any other federal location.

Little wonder a former governor and serving senator, Alamieyesiegha died only few days upon returning to Nigeria after fleeing a Dubai hospital on hearing the British government was still hunting for him.

Tinubu also frequents foreign hospitals despite all the upgrade and competency he might have bestowed on LASUTH. Buhari has also been visiting. Who know if after his presidency he might still not have done something about the hospitals in Nigeria.

Godswill Akpabio built and hurriedly commissioned a world class hospital but still had to resort to foreign health care, revealing he only built a facade that couldn't provide any tangible health care yet.

The Nigerian masses will have to settle for the healthcare these leaders provided at home, but is not good for them and their families. Yet the same Nigerian public funds will be spent abroad.

Almighty God JEHOVAH will bless you and favour you a thousand fold for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by PMONEY6: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
mikki123:
Buhari is clueless.... I'm sure Aisha Buhari has more than that in his account

Ode "Aisha Buhari in his account"
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Seven surgeries in one month when she no be cow. shey na for that her body wey no fit full poly bag dem do the surgery ni. This woman sabi lie no be small. Oju Ole re OLE.

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by dallyemmy: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2016
About 6 billion naira for Medical bills? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by kennieG(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
This woman is just dragging Jonathan's name to the mods .. She will surely be the one to implicate that man someday.. Greed woman

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by modath(f): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
NSNA:
I am a serious supporter of Goodluck.
But very disappointed in this.
That amount will build 100 small village hospitals.

This post made my day... and the day is just starting..

At the end of the day, what we ALL want irrespective of our individual and collective differences is a better condition of living.... Every other thing is mere diversion.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by mabea: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2016
StOla:

This is the first time I'm seeing you make a balance expression to the issue in discuss.

I believe if we can learn to place the country ahead of the political parties,all these bigotry and hatred among us would have reduced.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by jide219(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2016
15million USD, jésus, ,Just common first lady, it's their oil money now,she took not stole, the thunder that will fire any youth defending all this miscreants it's still doing press up in sambisa forest,shey n'a brain tumour u get nill, no wonder she said she can't bring food for her husband in prison, God will punish all this PDp leaders for what they ve done to Nigeria's, your husband was a Governor he could not build any good hospital,he was also a president still yet nothing to show as a president then some flat heads and bamboos will come here and defend them. Nigeria's are architect of their own problem.
Saï buhari

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2016
cool

5 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by johnsonpolice: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2016
modath:
What? shocked shocked shocked
say no to corrution.efcc over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
cool sad

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by socrates007: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016
I had knew from day one that the last administration have nothing to offer,as they are there only to help themselves.
Even the present administration is towing same path.what beats my imagination is that the masses fails to realize this and still fight, kill and abuse one another.
Do you know that politicians seeking your vote will come to your neighbourhood ,even go as far as eating corn with you in your street.Some even fry garri and hawk on the street just to win you over.But when they are done,you see them no more as they will shield you off with security operatives
Elections will come ,even many more will still take place during and after our life times.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2016
cool shocked

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2016
GenBuhari:
This story is likely fake.

That sum is equivalent to N 6 Billion

The source is unknown and therefore unreliable.

I am not convinced that GEJ or his wife truely looted.
angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West / Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / EndSARS Protests Threaten October 31 Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.