Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,194 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan (38776 Views)

Lady With Quadruplets In Bauchi: Hadiza Mohammed Abubakar Pays Medical Bills / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by tayexz(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2016
$15m for medicals? is patience jonathan trying to heal the world!!!....... WTF.

5 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by ikemesit4477: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://punchng.com/15m-accounts-medical-bills-others-says-patience/
OK since APC said that the corruption they are fighting is not one -sided , that no APC member have been accused that they never go after, now I have accused Tinubu, ameachi, fashola, & co , they should investigate these people then we nigerian will be convinced that they are not bias in these corruption fight!
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Not too fair? When a graduate collect #15k for 30days haaaba.
nigeriapolitics:

That no too fair.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Walelavender(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
No end in sight with these corruption sagas. They have stolen much beyond comprehension. These are all tips of the iceberg. Getting out of the woods would be a difficult mission to accomplish.
Only a sincere and focused leadership can fix this....seems this government is confused!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by poyet(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
If others have accepted to fooled, I choose not to be, because I know it was not her duty to handle the funds used to pay for her medical bills as the first Lady of the country. We can't take it. Period! Fait accompli!

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Rockyrascal(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
$15m for medical bills,is she diagnosed with cancer.

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by danot1030: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2016
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]However, a detective in the EFCC said "We got a relevant court order to freeze those accounts and we have evidence which we will present in court on Friday.
“We did not know that the accounts belonged to Patience Jonathan at the time we froze them. The accounts do not bear her name neither do they carry her BVN (Bank Verification Number). So, how can she accuse us of harassment?However, a detective in the EFCC said "We got a relevant court order to freeze those accounts and we have evidence which we will present in court on Friday.
“We did not know that the accounts belonged to Patience Jonathan at the time we froze them. The accounts do not bear her name neither do they carry her BVN (Bank Verification Number). So, how can she accuse us of harassment?
However, a detective in the EFCC said "We got a relevant court order to freeze those accounts and we have evidence which we will present in court on Friday.
“We did not know that the accounts belonged to Patience Jonathan at the time we froze them. The accounts do not bear her name neither do they carry her BVN (Bank Verification Number). So, how can she accuse us of harassment?

If it is a common man that committed this crime, right now he will be in prison.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by babat89: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Holup holup! You ron know a brain transplant is very expensive mehn! Don't know why y'all are vexing mehn! Lemme gerrarahia mehn!

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by pikapizy(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
ikemesit4477:
OK since APC said that the corruption they are fighting is not one -sided , that no APC member have been accused that they never go after, now I have accused Tinubu, ameachi, fashola, & co , they should investigate these people then we nigerian will be convinced that they are not bias in these corruption fight!
did u read the post at all ..or does your brain escape that cell you call ur skull anytime u hear buhari ? nobody accused or probed patience ...they at efcc saw a fraudulent account and froze it ,it could belong to anybody a fraudster, drug dealer, human trafficker or even buhari's son..they never probably considered the owner of the account but patience came to claim it ...so she brought the fingers to her direction ...hope u dig now? if u don't , then u need to visit a neurologist..oh I forgot we don't have any in naija ..that 15 mils USD is enough to open a centre for kidney transplant right here in nigeria ..even in their own village if they so wish but they chose to stash it away

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by ameh99: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
This woman was the problem Gej had all this while am sure Gej himself does not have that kind of amount... Nothing we will not hear in this country, who is going to fall for such cheap lies..the money is for her medical bills and yet her house boy and driver are signatory to her medical bills...what trash! This big people they don't even fear God, forgetting that we will all die some day..how do they even sleep. God help us

7 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by hundredhunndred: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
timeman:
Afonja towncrier. Y'all think Afonja is an insult, think again. You're only eulogising a great warrior, making him more popular among igbos than ojukwu.
kiss the truth!

Lolzz. Dont mind them gullible mofos, how can the mention of a warrior be an insult. Lol

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by pikapizy(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2016
if PEJ is not convicted and the money remitted to foreign exchange reserve , this country is a huge joke and our flag should be changed from green and white to pink and yellow

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by johnbu: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously
this is first class contributory comment

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Dejiemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, how much money does a man need for hospital bills? Only God can truly help us and deliver this country from self centered leaders. No wonder development is at a snail pace in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by ayejimimoshood(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
while some nairalander r struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole or keep $15million in hospital account or wetin, then we must know d person who placed a curse on u to appease her to free u.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by tt148: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=FriendChoice post=49339252]

ht

$15m for medical bill, only one person.. HABA!!!, na only her waka cum?

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Omonigeriarere: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
Pidggin:
It's no longer $31m, who reduced it to $15m?

From Deziani to Patience, when will propaganda end and who will be next? Watch out for the next episode of "EFCC and media distractors season 10"

Even till 2019 not one person will be convicted of corruption.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
ikemesit4477:

You sound childish, ist how to accuse You submit petition to them, that they have stole so so amount for so so project in so so place. Then they will go and do their investigation, if true, they invited them 4 explanation. If false they ignore your petition .

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by chieveboy(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:

Lies! another cock and bull diversionary story to distract us from the present economic recession and high inflation rate. When this story fades another media trial will resume

No don't get distracted from the recession o...concentrate on it very well...afterall all the trillions stolen didn't affect the economy. Sorry about the other comments I reserved.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by genearts(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Jalinco:
If you're still supporting Damn Patience and no account was opened in your name. Sorry, you're a ****
....a SUWEGBE

5 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by timeman: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2016
shuggah:

Gerrarrahere shit mehn, you know let me tell u something.... the afonja character is in every Yoruba, allies in ur comment=fulanis and jihadists, if ilorin was not conquered then why is it a Muslim city, why is there an emir of ilorin?
Whatever version you choose to believe is inconsequential. The home truth remains that illorin at no point in the history of mankind was invaded. Emirship or islam is by choice. you wouldn't begruge a group of people choose their religion, would you?.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by tunary(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2016
A whole $15 million dollar (#6 billion naira) for medical bills?

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Charly68: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Wait for me ooo! $15m voted for sickness ! My God ! What has happened to our privileged leaders ? They tell all manner of lies,White,black,red even in the secrets. While in Govt,I think it was the duty of the federal Govt to finance the medical bills of the family of Mr President..where then did they get this big sum for special treatment again

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by lexyclasy: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously
Did you now see why we feel your government is paying cosmetic attention on fight against corruption.....that is why this fight will not work because of people like you.....in as much as i detest corruption....OBJ at UNICEF once responded that any government that wants to fight corruption must be ready to stake his life....and here you come with filty hands, CHANGE begins with you.....probe Buratai first who owns choice properties at Dubai....when he was director of military procurement in previous regime, also probe Dambazzau first who was indicted in the military report, if you probe Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, larmorde, dikko of customs then i will take your probe serious...else you are just building a castle on sand
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by nigeriapolitics(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
profolaolu:
Not too fair? When a graduate collect #15k for 30days haaaba.
Am not saying she is rite, but we can make our point clear without insulting or wishing ppl ill.
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by diva90: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
What kind of medical condition is she treating with $15m, what rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by CecyAdrian(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:
It's no longer $31m, who reduced it to $15m?

From Deziani to Patience, when will propaganda end and who will be next? Watch out for the next episode of "EFCC and media distractors season 10"

Even till 2019 not one person will be convicted of corruption.

Ain't you ashamed of yourself?

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by ikemesit4477: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
pikapizy:
did u read the post at all ..or does your brain escape that cell you call ur skull anytime u hear buhari ? nobody accused or probed patience ...they at efcc saw a fraudulent account and froze it ,it could belong to anybody a fraudster, drug dealer, human trafficker or even buhari's son..they never probably considered the owner of the account but patience came to claim it ...so she brought the fingers to her direction ...hope u dig now? if u don't , then u need to visit a neurologist..oh I forgot we don't have any in naija ..that 15 mils USD is enough to open a centre for kidney transplant right here in nigeria ..even in their own village if they so wish but they chose to stash it away
Son of a bitch! It seems you are reasoning with your anus, how many APC members that are in such situation since these despenstion name them or are they saint?
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by bams2999(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
so u use $15m medicat bill peoples are die and dis economic, may GOD punish u

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by pikapizy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
ikemesit4477:
Son of a bitch! It seems you are reasoning with your anus, how many APC members that are in such situation since these despenstion name them or are they saint?
you really do not have a brain...lets assume buhari is witch hunting does that make it cool for PEJ to stash away $15m ? Nigerians surely deserve the leaders they have ...call it witch hunting or anything but any politician probed and caught should be severely punished ...when PDP grab power in 2019, (lets assume they will) they too can witch hunt APC ..btw what stopped GEJ from witch hunting Amaechi , Tinubu and the rest ? like someone said if PDP punish corrupt APC , and APC punish corrupt PDP i'm sure the country would be much better .. question for you : would you let your kid who steals go unpunished because your neigbors don't punish their kids ? life must be really hard without brain..

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by pikapizy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
pikapizy:
you really do not have a brain...lets assume buhari is witch hunting does that make it cool for PEJ to stash away $15m ? Nigerians surely deserve the leaders they have ...call it witch hunting or anything but any politician probed and caught should be severely punished ...when PDP grab power in 2019, (lets assume they will) they too can witch hunt APC ..btw what stopped GEJ from witch hunting Amaechi , Tinubu and the rest ? like someone said if PDP punish corrupt APC , and APC punish corrupt PDP i'm sure the country would be much better .. question for you : would you let your kid who stole go unpunished because your neighbors don't punish their kids ? life must be really hard without brain..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.