Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,137 members, 7,916,335 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan (38840 Views)

Lady With Quadruplets In Bauchi: Hadiza Mohammed Abubakar Pays Medical Bills / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by agarawu23(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Firefire:
SAY NO to corruption...
yes oooo. Tell all the wailers grin

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Neddstark: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2016
nigeriapolitics:

That no too fair.

Go to teaching hospitals. See how people die everyday due to poor funding.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by zikter(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:
It's no longer $31m, who reduced it to $15m?

From Deziani to Patience, when will propaganda end and who will be next? Watch out for the next episode of "EFCC and media distractors season 10"

Even till 2019 not one person will be convicted of corruption.
propaganda has started writing letter for patience and going to court for mama peace. propaganda I dey hail u o

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by hush15: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
herzern:
For embezzlinq our public funds....

Your Medical condition will worsen!!!!!!!!!

Yimu, Buhari himself goes for Medicaid just for eyes and ears only and do we think it's free or some small change he carries for such trips....

Nigerians, remove the logs in you owns eyes before bothering bout the speck in another....
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
I love this case

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Goke7: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2016
No wonder we are in recession, 15k usd for panadol? Jesu christi!

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Babajk(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously
well said things needed to be right let for once Nigeria get its right.

4 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by zikter(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:

Lies! another cock and bull diversionary story to distract us from the present economic recession and high inflation rate. When this story fades another media trial will resume
can't you for once reason properly? no body from efcc or govt mentioned her name in this matter initially. efcc investigated and charged different people for the said money and out of the blues she came to claim the money through law suit and this letter now. so who is exposing who here? criticize constructively

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Reference(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Bunkum. That money should be seized and that woman prosecuted. What rubbish. What office has she held to have that kind of money. Sorry to say this but this woman is a greedy, self serving, thoughtless human being without any iota of understanding and zero empathy. She does not represent any institution and moving against her is not a threat to the polity, security and stability of the country. Whatever backing she has been given should be withdrawn and she should be made to stand and answer for herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by jtwest(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Yes! The N900 in my account is to buy groundnut too but why would I need N900 worth of groundnut? Mama let's continue to deceive ourselves! Dansuki what do u av to say about these yams?

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by brain247(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2016
I never liked that woman for anything. The govt must get to the root of this matter,and confiscate all those properties,and froze the account forever.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Ojikutumemu: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
WAILERS WONT SAY ANYTHING NOW YOU HERO'S WIFE IS A BLOODY THIEF . FLATTTTIES ARE ALSO QUIET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by AXYZ: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about ting", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously

This is about the most sensible post I've read on NL in recent times. The government in power can ALWAYS probe her opposition. Every thing is turn by turn.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by awayeyebundle: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Shut up liesmohammed u too be Tinubu be thief....rotimi ameachi all APC are thief...let the EFCC start with u..liaar people
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by emmydollars4life(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2016
dafuturis:
oya "corruption fight is one sided" corus singers come and masturbate on this thread.

have a filled day.
Is our own way of serving the country, check Aisha Buhari Account you will see the same. Shame to our leaders recycling their post taken advantage of hungry and less previllage to attained their political post.
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by MrHenshaw: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Dee60: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
What do you call it when you ahve such hefty funds hidden in other people's names? This borders on money laundering I think. She may just have set herself up by claiming those funds. But the problem is that these guys always think that they are above the law and that laws are set up for the poor!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by bashydemy1: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2016
No wonder Nigeria find herself in this kinda mess.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by MrHenshaw: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://punchng.com/15m-accounts-medical-bills-others-says-patience/

Honestly,this people don't have common sense.l wish she built a Hospital with the cash instead of Hotel.Her case would've received another look.If she comes out of this,surely she will loose her voice.Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!!.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by repogirl(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Patience! You don fúck up! angry Big time!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Walahi mama peace na criminal

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Josmila(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Hi wailer, quick reminder: Your hero supervised the fleecing of our treasuries for 6years, bow your heads in shame. I don't care if the present government's war against corruption is selective, Nigeria gains in the end.

The scarce forex we're lamenting about today are stashed in the accounts of these thieves and their cronies. What legitimate business is PEJ into that she should have such amounts in her account?? How does being in government become a ladder to automatic wealth?

Worrisome is the fact that youths will defend these rogues who are supposed to be their arc-enemies, even the ones who aren't sure of their next meal. Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by lakesider(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2016
15 million naira can

1. Build an hospital
2. Pay salaries of all the workers in a state
3. Build an estate containing 200 unit of dublex house in lekki
4.build a research institute
5.feed 6500 people for 1year
E.t.c
What kind of stupid defence is that

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by yahmohy27: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

you said it all bross

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by 4nobody4every1: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:

l agree, before she is jailed, they should flog her at the national stadium abuja and beam it live to all Nigerians grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2016
With $15million, we can build and equip a world class hospital in Nigeria that will cater for lots of our citizens. But unfortunately, that huge amount of money is what a single lady is using to take care of her personal health. It becomes very sad when the lady in question has no know business concern apart from her time in the Bayelsa state civil service.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
$15M CAN BE USED TO BUILD 15 MEGA HOSPITALS FULLY STAFFED IN NIGERIA, BUT OUR FORMER 1ST LADY WHO IS A CIVIL SERVANT CHOSE TO SAY IT INTENDS TO BE USED FOR HER MEDICAL BILLS.

WHAT KIND OF SICKNESS DEY WORRY AM THAT DOCTORS ARE DEMANDING $15M TO CURE ATHAT KIND SICKNESS

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Bluffly: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
StOla:
She was receiving the kind of health care that Nigerians don't deserve in their own country.

Imaging the wife of a former governor and president not able to locate a decent hospital that ought to have been built or maintained by her husband in Bayelsa or at any other federal location.

Little wonder a former governor and serving senator, Alamieyesiegha died only few days upon returning to Nigeria after fleeing a Dubai hospital on hearing the British government was still hunting for him.

Tinubu also frequents foreign hospitals despite all the upgrade and competency he might have bestowed on LASUTH. Buhari has also been visiting. Who know if after his presidency he might still not have done something about the hospitals in Nigeria.

Godswill Akpabio built and hurriedly commissioned a world class hospital but still had to resort to foreign health care, revealing he only built a facade that couldn't provide any tangible health care yet.

The Nigerian masses will have to settle for the healthcare these leaders provided at home, but is not good for them and their families. Yet the same Nigerian public funds will be spent abroad.

Health care is not just about having facilities and beautiful structures, it also boils down to the in-depth capacity of personnel in terms of their constant updating of knowledge, proving researches, adequate showcasing of capacity, proper documentations of events... hence these people still run Helter skelter

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by HMZi: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2016
She should drop dead..

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by pikapizy(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Pidggin:

Lies! another cock and bull diversionary story to distract us from the present economic recession and high inflation rate. When this story fades another media trial will resume
I supported GEJ not corruption..I'm starting to hate this peeps but i can proudly call u a fool ...i don't know why that woman is still a free person ...you used another person's name to open an account just so u can withdraw, if it's clean and legal money why would she do that ? ..if a yahoo boy does that what would EFCC has done ? moreover BVN was introduced to curb this rubbish ! u see nigeria ? the ones who introduce a principle never follow it ..reminds me of OBJ and the EFCC . sorry to say sentimental idiots like you are the reason Nigeria won't be corruption free ..what would you have said if it was Aisha BUhari ? I'm more PDP than APC but the truth has to be said !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.