Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan (38771 Views)

Lady With Quadruplets In Bauchi: Hadiza Mohammed Abubakar Pays Medical Bills / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by aresssa: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
[img]http://mienpamo.files./2013/06/20130629-183148.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WNXhr2xyQOs/VE3KP_WEAnI/AAAAAAABBWY/YpjgdI6JhsU/s1600/AF.jpg[/img]

That is the hospital the people of Bayelsa are saddled with for life saving treatment

But this useless and corrupt woman stole $15 million claiming it's for medical treatment abroad.

Bayelsa and the whole of ND are really blessed lousy, crooked and corrupt leaders from top to bottom..

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by mikki123(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=PMONEY6 post=49344538]

Ode "Aisha Buhari in his account" Ose jare

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Ken4Christ: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Her statement should even prompt more investigation. First, she didn't use her name to open the account. That alone sends a message. Second, she says it's for her medical bills. That also means there are many more accounts yet to be discovered. I am sure she has account for her clothes, account for her traveling bills, account for her food, account for her shoes and handbags, account for her undies, account for her cosmetics etc. EFCC should swing into action. But I know the EFCC officials one day will face their own corruption charges.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by CHYMZZY(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am mad right now... Feel like squeezin' the life out of this woman! angryAm mad right now... Feel like squeezin' the life out of this woman! angryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Ndukwe007(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously
God will bless you one million times. Don't just support APC support the truth.

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by shuggah(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
timeman:
Whatever version you choose to believe is inconsequential. The home truth remains that illorin at no point in the history of mankind was invaded. Emirship or islam is by choice. you wouldn't begruge a group of people choose their religion, would you?.
The truth has spoken!
I knw I'm nt that bright but my his121 course name is Islamic conquest in western Africa and it was a fellow afonja like u that taught d course, if Islam was by choice then why is their no emir of lagos?
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by kisszhira(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided ;Dshe is a thief,crucify her
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by afoo02(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
APCsupporter:
I just dont know whether to be sad or angry. My biggest problem isnt the thieves themselves but the id!ots that come out to defend them. I dont even know how to explain what $30000000 can do to better the lives of the fools that are defending her. If APC jails all corrupt pdp members and PDP jails all corrupt apc members who wins in the end? NIGERIA.
You see people complaining about the economy but the same people support pipeline bombings and these corrupt thieves with silly posts like "whay about tinubu", "selective probing", "its our oil money", "buhari cant touch our sister" and so on.

The govt should quickly probe and jail her. There is nothing anybody can do about it. If boko haram couldnt destroy the country then some cowardly chest-beating noisemakers who cant hurt a fowl shouldnt be taken seriously
May God Bless you for this. Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by seyenko(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stole our money to build a N10B hotel but could not build a hospital

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by rhames(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mrs Jonathan again,

There are lies, damned lies and statistics- Benjamin Disraeli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by willibounce1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is why they have enough money to sponsor militants. They have stolen so much that they don't even know how to spend it.

But some idiotic flattinos will always support thieves no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by NobleG1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Patience Jonathan is a thief!

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by scarred9jan(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
lielbree:
Hypocrisy is when you call a person who never held public office corrupt for $15m but turn a blind eye to a former governor who has over $700m in an American account in his name!

Ameachi said he "mistakenly" transfered over $700m from rivers state government to his personal account in minnisota USA.
The bank has written a formal letter to buhari on their intention to return the money back to rivers state government.

If you doubt, do you research.

I did and the only sources got was from blogs... Unless you believe everything on blogs

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by scarred9jan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
inside her imagination tv will magu read her letter

grin

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by alfanio(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
it seems PEJ is trying to buy a new life so she can live another 70 years smh

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by billyG(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mama piss Thunder fire yur mouth!#6billion for medical treatment? cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Adiola(f): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Lolzz. Dont mind them gullible mofos, how can the mention of a warrior be an insult. Lol
nope as a yoruba girl I consider afonja a sell out nd a coward pls ll you like to call your son afonja pls no one associates with a coward
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Adiola(f): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Josmila:
Hi wailer, quick reminder: Your hero supervised the fleecing of our treasuries for 6years, bow your heads in shame. I don't care if the present government's war against corruption is selective, Nigeria gains in the end.

The scarce forex we're lamenting about today are stashed in the accounts of these thieves and their cronies. What legitimate business is PEJ into that she should have such amounts in her account?? How does being in government become a ladder to automatic wealth?

Worrisome is the fact that youths will defend these rogues who are supposed to be their arc-enemies, even the ones who aren't sure of their next meal. Pathetic!

tinubu has more than that in his drivers account patience is a business woman for. Crying out loud leave her alone ....is she suppose to be poor y can't you propagandist rest for once
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by hundredhunndred: 2:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
nope as a yoruba girl I consider afonja a sell out nd a coward pls ll you like to call your son afonja pls no one associates with a coward

Do you even know the meaning of a coward? Yoruba girl indeed. Mschew
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by bi0nics: 4:26am On Sep 15, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Do you even know the meaning of a coward? Yoruba girl indeed. Mschew

She's one of those insecure romanis from the other side of the Niger... See the spelling of "Adeola" sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Obeysco: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
O gbele o!!! $15M for a medical bill?? Some people will not die well. People are suffering, wailing of hunger in this country and one Satanic woman is claiming of $15M in her single account as money for a medical bill. That is the only one we know for now, some are still hidden in some unknown accounts. God will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by rusher14: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
repogirl:
Patience! You don fúck up! angry Big time!

Et tu Repo?
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by repogirl(f): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
rusher14:

Et tu Repo?
the problem with zombies is that they are ready to defend APC and Buhari's incompetence as if their lives depend on it. Even when it's glaring that they are wrong. You people take honest criticisms as hatred or retaliation because PDP lost the elections .

I am not affiliated to any politician or party, I say things as I see them.
Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by hundredhunndred: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
bi0nics:

She's one of those insecure romanis from the other side of the Niger... See the spelling of "Adeola" sef undecided

Lolzz. I think he is ashamed of his tribe, reason he is hiding to spew trash. A typical flat head.

1 Like

Re: The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan by Anwunilala(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2016
kai I cry for my country naija. Imagine the effrontery of asking the efcc to unfreeze her account. She should hide her face in shame. These politicians are heartless. They have gang raped Nigeria totally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.