Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (9093 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
she might not
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
Kenny_G:

after all the advice i bet u guys my wages dat the girl will still pay her way up and get wat she deserves a gd **** and a broken heart

4 a guy to go rent a flat cus of her dey must have said more than HI to each other so u probably right
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

4 a guy to go rent a flat cus of her dey must have said more than HI to each other so u probably right
I dont even believe that story of him getting a flat. I mean, what amount of sence does it make if he's never met her? Knowing how some guys think, he'd definitely want to have met her before making such a huge commitment. I mean, . . . .
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Shola2009(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
after all the advice i bet u guys my wages dat the girl will still pay her way up and get wat she deserves a gd **** and a broken heart
abi ooo. c'mon everbody got needs
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Tatian(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2009
It may be that the guy is trying to test you. He wants to kn the extent at which you love for him . I would advise you go. If you don't like wat you see, you can always back out. He's not gonna tie you there. And you don't ve to expect him to give you money before you can visit him. Wat if, he lives in lagos would ask him for money before you can visit him?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Tatian(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
It may be that the guy is trying to test you. He wants to kn the extent at which you love for him . I would advise you go. If you don't like wat you see, you can always back out. He's not gonna tie you there. And you don't ve to expect him to give you money before you can visit him. Wat if, he lives in lagos would ask him for money before you can visit him?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Tatian(f): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Tatian:

did you read the post ? they haven't known each other for that long ? How can he want to test her love for him ? she didn't say they were engaged ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by whitesturd(f): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
i wonder.on be.she dey jump. smiley
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by finemocha(f): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2009
are u mad angry he has to pay damn it
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2009
ceysaga:

Truth is, he buys stuff 4rm my aunt and asked her if she had a sister. I think i should tell him 2 come instead. Afterall, am the lady, he's the guy.
YEAH, i thought you lost your thinking cap.that distance is just too far to see a guy you haven't met before, he should be the one to travel that far to see you, i hope you are not desperate.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2009
Another thought, he might be thinking if he send the fare,you might not show up, he just don't want to be at the losing side, my stand on this is that you shouldn't travel that far to see a guy 4 the 1st time.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2009
Then pay. . . . undecided
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2009
NICE RESPONSE MATE BUT COME TO THINK OF IT,

SHE MUST BE UNLUCKY TO HAVE A MAN IN HER LIFE FOR HER SISTER TO RECOMMEND A MAN FOR HER, OR MAYBE ITS KIND OF BADLUCK,

MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME ITS THE RISK YOU ARE BOTH TAKING AND IF HE RENT AN APARTMENT BECAUSE OF YOU THEN U SHOULD FOOT THE TRANSPORT FARE BECAUSE OF HIM.

THINK ABOUT IT GIRL, MAYBE THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET A MAN IN YOUR LONELY LIFE.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2009
Ouch! Some of u guyz r mean. I said advice, nt insult. But see eh, is it possible to fall in love with someone by speaking with d person on the phone?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2009
Ouch! Some of u guyz r mean. I said advice, nt insult. But see eh, is it possible to fall in love with someone by speaking with d person on the phone?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2009
ceysaga:

it is,but you will be falling in love with the mental image of the person which is always idealized and perfect.

the reality might be something else.

nne,ututu oma grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2009
POSTER IT IS POSSIBLE, ITS JUST THAT OUR ENVIRONMENT IN NIGERIA HAS BEING DEFILED,

BUT ALL THE SAME BECAREFUL SHA BECAUSE HUMMMM TOO MANY LIES COMES WITH INVISIBILITY,
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by saintneo(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2009
@poster

i think that's a silly reason for a guy to dodge his girl's bills. also, he is really silly to rent a 3BD cos he wants to impress u.

however, it will be more silly if you are depending on him for t-fare. if u r really into him; why don't u go and tk a look - on the 2nd tot, if i were a girl, i would get a girl friend in d east whom i would put up w/ during that period.

Don't test a river with both feet ---------- Ghanaian Proverb

1 Like

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2009
SAINTNEO I AM FULLY AT YOUR BACK,

GOODBRAIN

POSTER THANK GOD U ARE SAVED

DONT ENTER RIVER OF MEN WITH TWO FEET OR ELSE, BYE BYE
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by naijacutee(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2009
I'm a little surprised at some of the females here o. Aren't they supposed to be a team?. As he has explained that he is a little broke and cannot afford the trip, is it an abomination for the girl to pay for her own trip if she has the money? When the guy sees that she isn't selfish, or expecting him to do everything for her, don't you think that behaviour warrants respect? Na wa o? Or is money everything?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
naijacutee:

I'm a little surprised at some of the females here o. Aren't they supposed to be a team?. As he has explained that he is a little broke and cannot afford the trip, is it an abomination for the girl to pay for her own trip if she has the money? When the guy sees that she isn't selfish, or expecting him to do everything for her, don't you think that behaviour warrants respect? Na wa o? Or is money everything?
My dear Nigerian men dont know what independent women look like. If you dont ask him for money for petty stuff like taxi pay and the oh-so-famous making your hair, he'd think youre a fool. Ive experienced it and the dude owes me 2000euros today. Stupid fool of a nigger. lol

I dont know how a man can meet a woman, see that she doesnt ask him for money and instead of being proud he doesnt have a beggar, he himself turns into a gold digger angry

So even though Id advice her, like you want to, to pay her own fare, as it is more respectable, . . . .in the first place I dont think she should go there at all. The man should come look for her if she's that important to him.

Thats how we women will be doing independence there and we shortchange ourselves. A man ought to work for a woman. So dont encourage women (I didnt say you did, Im speaking hypothetically) to throw themselves at men in the name of indepence or self respect.

Besides many nigerian men cant function if their woman is not a pian in the ass. If you dont push him, he'd take you for granted. So she should push him. If he is broke, then he should come visit when he has money or he should borrow if Im important. I can even refund him. But he should make the move, not the woman.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by lovemoi2(f): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
i tot u were talking about a guy in the UK or Yankee cheesy

how much be tfare from lagos to east self
[s]
what is stoping the dude from travelling to see you[/s] yah he spent all his money on a flat of 3years ago because of you, what an excuse grin grin grin grin, whats with this particular guy?

are there no men in lagos, that you want to travel all the way to the east cos of a man you have never met
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by 190: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
** shocked shocked runs away~
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by naijacutee(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

My dear Nigerian men dont know what independent women look like. If you dont ask him for money for petty stuff like taxi pay and the oh-so-famous making your hair, he'd think youre a fool. Ive experienced it and the dude owes me 2000euros today. Stupid fool of a nigger. lol

I dont know how a man can meet a woman, see that she doesnt ask him for money and instead of being proud he doesnt have a beggar, he himself turns into a gold digger angry

So even though Id advice her, like you want to, to pay her own fare, as it is more respectable, . . . .in the first place I dont think she should go there at all. The man should come look for her if she's that important to him.

Thats how we women will be doing independence there and we shortchange ourselves. A man ought to work for a woman. So dont encourage women (I didnt say you did, Im speaking hypothetically) to throw themselves at men in the name of indepence or self respect.

Besides many nigerian men cant function if their woman is not a pian in the ass. If you dont push him, he'd take you for granted. So she should push him. If he is broke, then he should come visit when he has money or he should borrow if Im important. I can even refund him. But he should make the move, not the woman.

I understand what you mean, my sister but is "Afterall, A does it too" enough reason to change who you are? That guy that shortchanged you probably didn't even deserve you in the first place - That's not to say all Naija guys think the same way he does. . . Far from that, I think there are many decent guys out there who think differently.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by otokx(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
If the guy asked sent for you then he should provide transport fare; what is so hard to understand there?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by finemocha(f): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
rosabelle where are u from
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
finemocha:

rosabelle where are u from
Originally from Delta, born lagosian, native of Zurich lol . Why?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by martin1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
naijacutee:

na wa!how much is d damn fare?@topic--cultivate d habit of spending ur own money.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

Originally from Delta, born lagosian, native of Zurich lol . Why?

damm dat will be a whole lot of fare for him to pay lol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
loolll
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by redsky1: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
wow so a N20k air fare is what we are discussing here - na wah o!

when u are talking of proper international air fares then please ask the question not this nonsense fare that has taken up 2 pages now on NL. chei some people.

man came up with excuse he rented 3 bed flat - get someone to check him out first b4 flying anyway (or bus if thats ur way) but my dear if its the same nigeria u guys are in then why is he not coming to see u - do people need visa from the east to lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Hate Girls (my Photos) / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... / She Claims She's A Virgin But No BLOOD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.