Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (9094 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

Cut me some slack woman. which naija girl do you know dat will pass a chance of a life time?

Please spare me that cheap mentality. Not every girl will fall for such a bloke who sits and commands pleasures.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by yjay(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
@poster, he wants U to pay for ur trip to get laid abi, BROKE ASS NIGGA AINT GOT NO DOUGH!!!!!!!!! house rent ko house rent ni!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

The poster is a prostitute full stop.

How d'u know? Paid her before or is she your sister?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Please spare me that cheap mentality. Not every girl will fall for such a bloke who sits and commands pleasures.

How do you know dats what he his doing? dats some serious wild assumption dat holds no ground.
btw: i meant naija girls leaving in nigeria.

Ujujoan:

^^^^ get lost you jerk! angry angry

don't u think some posters are just meant to be ignored?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kanyeWest1: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

I dont have a sister, so go fu**ck yourself with your lame ass wind up comments! Bit**ch!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

I dont have a sister

Is that why you find it difficult to relate with women?

jay bee:

How do you know dats what he his doing? dats some serious wild assumption dat holds no ground.
btw: i meant naija girls leaving in nigeria.

Yea you're right but just a handful of guys will pay for a girl's visit and not expect a bang that first time. Just a few of you if there's still any left.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

kanye West:

I dont have a sister, so go fu**ck yourself with your lame ass wind up comments! Bit**ch!

Maybe she's his mother (you dont have a mother too?) I wont be too surprised!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
lol. . .
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kanyeWest1: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

Maybe she's his mother (you dont have a mother too?) I wont be too surprised!

Mumu, my mom is dead, so i cant be hurt by such mumuish comments. Thats past tense. So now that i dont have a sister, a late mum, who u wan now attack. . . grin grin grin

But i guess ur mama de alive and u get sister too, so let the prostituting family gather together like maltina street dance to show me how much your really worth in terms of a trip from the east to come down to Lagos so all of you can come suck my D**ck per pop! grin

Fuc***k head!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
This is serious oooh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Mumu, my mom is dead, so i cant be hurt by such mumuish comments. Thats past tense. So now that i dont have a sister, a late mum, who u wan now attack. . . grin grin grin

But i guess your mama de alive and u get sister too, so let the prostituting family gather together like maltina street dance to show me how much your really worth in terms of a trip from the east to come down to Lagos so all of you can come suck my D**ck per pop! grin

Fuc***k head!

Ohh . . . your mama don die? What did she die of? The AIDS she contacted while prostituting . . eeeeiyaah! pele oh!

My mum is till very much alive thank you . . I guess it pays to use condoms eh! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ermmm. . .sorry.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
@uju
angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Ermmm. . .sorry.

jay bee:

@uju
angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He called my mum a prostitute! angry sad
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kanyeWest1: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
Eyah! anyhow she die, she don die! But honestly make we look your mama now wey you talk say E pay to use condom!

Ujujoan:

Ohh . . . your mama don die? What did she die of? The AIDS she contacted while prostituting . . eeeeiyaah! pele oh!

My mum is till very much alive thank you . . I guess it pays to use condoms eh! wink cheesy cheesy

So your momsie is wise enough to be carrying condom in her purse when she junkets around town looking for a Pen**is but how come the condom did not work for you. Was it during one of her rascally wild penis playing moments when she was still young and a local prostituting champion she accidently forget to wear her most trusted accessory on your would be father and voila, a mumu Uju joan was brought into this world?

Is it because of that fatal error of realising that her market value don drop that she remembers till this day to carry a condom around. She your momsie de carry the condom sef go church cos anything fit happen with pastor oyoyo o!

Or is it your momsie i saw in that gold circle condom advert last week? Chai if she is the one, i can picture how you look. You must be a product of hot dripping sperm and quaker oats contrapted under the influence of gulder and a marijuana smoking papa!!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
this is too much shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
Uju, There are some people you just ignore on Nairaland, they have diminshed sense of reasoning so joining issues with them is a drain of energy, Just dont bother
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kidsam: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
The guy did not rent any flat, he only borrowed his friend's flat cos his friend will not be in town for a while. how can he rent a flat for that amount and not have 10K to pay for ur trip. However, i don't expect you to wait for him to send money to u if u wanna go see him and i don't even expect you to travel that far to see him for the first time he should be doing that or are you desperate?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by chukz4real(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Poster,

The guy has been a victim to ladies playing on him. Some ladies these days takes sincere guys to be fools. Send me money, send me this, after that they cut out.

Pay with ur money and get a refund!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

Eyah! anyhow she die, she don die! But honestly make we look your mama now wey you talk say E pay to use condom!

So your momsie is wise enough to be carrying condom in her purse when she junkets around town looking for a Pen**is but how come the condom did not work for you. Was it during one of her rascally wild penis playing moments when she was still young and a local prostituting champion she accidently forget to wear her most trusted accessory on your would be father and voila, a mumu Uju joan was brought into this world?

Is it because of that fatal error of realising that her market value don drop that she remembers till this day to carry a condom around. She your momsie de carry the condom sef go church cos anything fit happen with pastor oyoyo o!

Or is it your momsie i saw in that gold circle condom advert last week? Chai if she is the one, i can picture how you look. You must be a product of hot dripping sperm and quaker oats contrapted under the influence of gulder and a marijuana smoking papa!!

Seriously what is this? A 'your momma joke'? Kind of juvenile dont you think I guess I give you too much credit in assuming you actually think!

I'd love to roll in the mud with you but I've got berra things to do . . .

Meanwhile you should go find a place to jerk off . . .  heard it's good therapy for psychos!  tongue
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
Uju, Uju, Uju, just let it go, some people should not be replied. E don do
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by saltnsugar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
What happen to "independent women" if i want a car i bought it.what happen to "if i wanna visit a guy i pay the trans".I hope you expect the guy to pay for his own if he wanna see you.I know a girl that did so with my friend and they married last month.Pay your bills and have respect.Whoever that pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^^^^@ Kanye, Lets say you were yabbing aisha now, its a different story but Uju is a durling  
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^^@ Kanye, Lets say you were yabbing aisha now, its a different story but Uju is a durling

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

You and this your aisha sef! wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
saltnsugar:

What happen to "independent women" if i want a car i bought it.what happen to "if i wanna visit a guy i pay the trans".I hope you expect the guy to pay for his own if he wanna see you.I[b] know a girl that did so with my friend and they married last month[/b].Pay your bills and have respect.Whoever that pays the piper dictates the tune.

So pay your bills and marriage is the reward

Gee!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kanyeWest1: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

aisha hasnt insulted me or done anything wrong to me so i cant insult her out of the blues. I know who i insult back. I dont just attack anyone. So far so good, Aisha to me has conformed herself in a respectful way and its good to respect people like that, not some depraved loon like that igbotic goat head eating prostitute like ujujoan!

Pheew! I spit on her future grave when ever she is ready to delete herself from the planet! Asswipe! angry
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
saltnsugar:

What happen to "independent women" if i want a car i bought it.what happen to  "if i wanna visit a guy i pay the trans".I hope you expect the guy to pay for his own if he wanna see you.I know a girl that did so with my friend and they married last month.Pay your bills and have respect.Whoever that pays the piper dictates the tune.

Na wa o. Don't you get it? It's not about paying for the trip. The guy should take the first step. Gerrit now?  embarassed grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Carlosein(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
OP, pple have spoken. it's now up to you to decide.

Go if you want to, it's your life. But remember say you never see the guy before o.
so if you pay t/fare and finally no like wat you see, how will you backtrack?
i also have a gut feeling the guy is just looking for a cheap lay.

All said and done, na your life!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Carlosein(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
kanye West:

aisha hasnt insulted me or done anything wrong to me so i cant insult her out of the blues. I know who i insult back. I dont just attack anyone. So far so good, Aisha to me has conformed herself in a respectful way and its good to respect people like that, not some depraved loon like that igbotic goat head eating prostitute like ujujoan!

Pheew! I spit on her future grave when ever she is ready to delete herself from the planet! Asswipe! angry

Omo relax now, enuff already.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Chozn1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
i cant beliv u'll evn consider going to c d scumbag(pardon me but i can't tink of a worst word to qualify d sonofabitch). My dear, men like dat r players, jerks, u name it. Dnt evn tink dat u'll come bak "intact". if ur a virgin, u'll b so far from ur viginity and if u aint, ur aunt will knw aw open u are. Ur aunt just wants to "sell" u cos dis prick patronizes him or beta still may not knw wat kind of jerk he is. D guy will traet u like a piece of Sh** after wasting ur hard-earned money and if care is not takn, u'll b d one to give him money after diggn u.
As 4 his gettn a house cos of u, sounds like he wants to run a brothel and nids u 2 come and lauch it 4 him. Infact, i dnt knw wat to say again. Just dnt evn talk to dat tin again cos he's alredy devaluing u b4 u meet him, wat will hapn afta dat? Nonsecretary!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
Experience is the best teacher. Kpom kwem.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by okeyz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
na wa o nairalanders !!!just a simple advice on how to collect transport fare from the bobo,na im don reach 7 pages and still counting!!  shocked i hail o group of advicers, if i get any problem involving woman i no go near here at all !!!! una go use advice finish the problem so tay the advice sef go come become problem,
I am sure the lady in question has nicodemously gone to see this guy and the advice are still pouring in, anyway @ the poster if u still havent gone to c the guy dont bother, me too i don pay 4 house , i will give u flight ticket to and fro to come see me no long thing, but dont post it here on nairaland o, if u r interested drop ur phone number
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.