Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (9092 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by sammy6(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2009
I think you and your boyfriend are both stingy people and you guys are made for eachother.
He is stingy cuz much is the transport,if i were him i'll wait till i have the money to send to you.
You are stingy cuz you see it as a big deal to handle your TP to the extent of posting it on NAIRALAND.
God bless you both
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nezan(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2009
I thought it is the man's duty to make out time to visit you first. Or are you the one prodding him?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by saydfact(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2009
the way i see it, this lady (poster) wld be over 30yrs b4 ur aunty wld consider linking u and u accepting, if u let this oppurtunity pass u, u might not get anoda, person wey don rent house cos of u, ordinary t-fare u no wan spend, well, na u sabi , lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by 2old4that(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2009
1. The guy is stingy. How's someone that can pay huge amount for a rent dont have paltry sum like N2000 Tfare to east.
2. U as a lady, i wouldnt buy the idea u going to c him. It shows desperation. He should come to Lagos. Abi who doesnt know Lagos?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ochukoccna: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2009
2old4that:

1. [size=14pt]The guy is stingy. How's someone that can pay huge amount for a rent dont have paltry sum like N2000 Tfare to east[/size].
2. U as a lady, i wouldnt buy the idea u going to c him. It shows desperation. He should come to Lagos. Abi u doesnt know Lagos?

Abi O!

@ post
Look @ what desperation to get married can cause His excuse is way too lame. The poster didn't intimate us if he had given her anything in form of gifts or ca$h prior to this intended visit. Even if you decide to pay for your visit be careful you are not going over to just satisfy his sexual cravings only to end up on his sexual conquest list. A word is enough for the wise but that's if they ever will heed.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by throttler(f): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2009
that kanye west poster just makes every thread nauseating with his posts, i wonder when he will be banned.
@topic. you seem like you want to go, then just go. i know how the excitement of new infactuation/like works on the mind, but be carefullllll.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2009
I dated the most stingy guy in the world, this guy was so stingy that when we broke up he gave me a comprehensive list of every item he had spent on me, down to the last sweet. This guy once sent me credit and when i told him the credit was finished he told me that 1500 has 30 minutes, i called him with 17 mins what happened to the remaining 13 minutes. However, wehnever i traveld to see him he always payed my fare to and fro and even refunded me when i traveld on my own. A guy should take these responsibilties, you are not a wife yet, you re a girlfriend, never forget that. The time to be understanding and manage will come, not now
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

I dated the most stingy guy in the world, this guy was so stingy that when we broke up he gave me a comprehensive list of every item he had spent on me, down to the last sweet. This guy once sent me credit and when i told him the credit was finished he told me that 1500 has 30 minutes, i called him with 17 mins what happened to the remaining 13 minutes. However, wehnever i traveld to see him he always payed my fare to and fro and even refunded me when i traveld on my own. A guy should take these responsibilties, you are not a wife yet, you re a girlfriend, never forget that. The time to be understanding and manage will come, not now
what responsibilties when they are clearly not married?
i'm sure you are glad to have dumped his stingy ass. lol
counting minutes. na wa for some dudes ol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

what responsibilties when they are clearly not married?
i'm sure you are glad to have dumped his stingy ass. lol
counting minutes. na wa for some dudes ol
What am saying is that even the most stingy man knows what he should do when dating a girl. I could afford to do stuff for myself but a man has to be able to provide some basic needs.
LOl i didnt dump him because he was stingy, inspite of his stinginess he was still a sweetheart and a very responsible man.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

What am saying is that even the most stingy man knows what he should do when dating a girl. I could afford to do stuff for myself but a man has to be able to provide some basic needs.
LOl i didnt dump him because he was stingy, inspite of his stinginess he was still a sweetheart and a very responsible man.
hmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin
where is the rule written cos it certainly needs to be ripped off?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2009
Let aisha keep yarning dust---- no wonder she's still single.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by bestvera: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2009
person wey pay almost 450 for a flat no fit send t fare 4 u 2 come over, my advice is that make he come see u first if he is serious.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

And my stalker is back, I was afriad that i had become unpopular, Yep am back to my celeb status
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^^ [list]
[li]sorry but I don't stalk UGLY girls [/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

This dude ehn lol  cheesy. Wont you just ask Aisha2 for her email so you can hook up, cos this one youre stalking her, looks to me liek youre looking for attention.
What on earth does her "yarning dust" (in your opinion) have to do with her still being single biko kwanu this nigerian man eh? lol
This place is like. . . . I dont know
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

And my stalker is back, I was afriad that i had become unpopular, Yep am back to my celeb status
can i join your growing list of stalkers babes
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2009
Rosabelle:

This dude ehn lol  cheesy. Wont you just ask Aisha2 for her email so you can hook up, cos this one youre stalking her, looks to me liek youre looking for attention.
What on earth does her "yarning dust" (in your opinion) have to do with her still being single biko kwanu this nigerian man eh? lol
This place is like. . . . I dont know

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

can i join your growing list of stalkers babes

the babe is UGRY, there's nothing to stalk  cool cool cool

if I throw money at her now, na so so yansh she go bulala
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

the babe is UGRY, there's nothing to stalk cool cool cool

if I throw money at her now, na so so yansh she go bulala

Tell her you like her and stop hatin man!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
Uju, no bring ur waka come here abeg. angry angry angry
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Uju, no bring your waka come here abeg. angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Uju, no bring your waka come here abeg. angry angry angry
looolll cheesy
market place this NL lol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by wunmilyn(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
Why must u be the first to visit?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by adiona(f): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2009
hehe gurl u must be outta ur mind, dnt even try to visit him, hw cn u reside in lag nd u wanna date a guy in d east, gosh am shocked, u had better b wise oooooo dis na modern world,
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
what if i reside in yanks and ask her to come over (paying for her ticket)? would you still advice her to say NO?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Radiant(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

what if i reside in yanks and ask her to come over (paying for her ticket)? would you still advice her to say NO?

Yes. As long as you can fly out and not trapped in some arrange game wink grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Yes. As long as you can fly out and not trapped in some arrange game wink grin
Cut me some slack woman. which naija girl do you know dat will pass a chance of a life time?
point is if they can say yes to that why can they bloody say yes this time around.
Key thing y'all keep forgetting is the date was sealed by the poster's relative so she must have screened the day hella outta him before introducing his/her sis.
What's the worst that could happen? she gets duped sexually? who are we to say they have not even been having phone e-sex all d while.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rosabelle:

looolll cheesy
market place this NL lol

I don't want to toast u, now can you leave me alone, kiss kiss kiss
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

Even if he's in jand. He should be the one to come for the first meeting!

You guys are missing the point here. There are risks involved. What if the guy's ritualist, a drug dealer, or a rapist! going to his territory puts you at risk! But if you've at least met him for the first time, you can decide if the risk is worth it!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
jay bee:

Cut me some slack woman. which naija girl do you know dat will pass a chance of a life time?[/b]point is if they can say yes to that why can they bloody say yes this time around.
Key thing y'all keep forgetting is the date was sealed by the poster's relative so she must have screened the day hella outta him before introducing his/her sis.
[b]What's the worst that could happen?
she gets duped sexually? who are we to say they have not even been having phone e-sex all d while.

I will!

The worst that can happen is that she could get entangled with a psycho and put herself in bondage for life! Me I no go do am, even if the guy's in the White House!! He has to come FIRST!

Except of course he's Kwame Jackson wink cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by kanyeWest1: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
The poster is a prostitute full stop. Only a prostitute will demand for a man to pay for service that she herself will benefit from. What is she traveling all the way from the east for? Isnt it to come and collect and suck the guys d**ck at the end of the day? So whats all the fuss about that she cant shell out N2,000 from her accumulated family inheritance and take a bus? Gosh, some Girls can be so stingily idiotic and daft! angry

So if i was to wire her N2,000 in her account now, she will come all the way down to see me right? Jeez what a Dimwit!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^ get lost you jerk! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? / Why I Hate Girls (my Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.