Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,849 members, 7,889,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (9091 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
okeyz:

na wa o nairalanders !!!just a simple advice on how to collect transport fare from the bobo,na im don reach 7 pages and still counting!! shocked i hail o group of advicers, if i get any problem involving woman i no go near here at all !!!! una go use advice finish the problem so tay the advice sef go come become problem,
I am sure the lady in question has nicodemously gone to see this guy and the advice are still pouring in, anyway @ the poster if u still havent gone to c the guy dont bother, me too i don pay 4 house , i will give u flight ticket to and fro to come see me no long thing, but dont post it here on nairaland o, if u r interested drop your phone number
wink
LOOOLL cheesy cheesy cheesy . Me ma, I wonder lol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ROSABELLE
Hi, nice seeing you here. I have been enjoying the thread. I hope you are having fun her too, lol! That Okeyz guys dont really wound me with laughter!!!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
08091419419. I dey ask u 4 advice u dey won enter the place. Abeg, go.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by dramaquin: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
hey girl,i knw u probab feel like mayb if u dnt go then u'll lose him or sth, fact is, wats urs shall be urs, no 2ways abt it!my advice? pls dnt go all d way 2 d east 2visit a guy u've neva met b4!too many risks involved!
if he's soooo broke,let him boro then u'll re-imburse him or beta still,let him chill till he recovers financially.try not to beliv he got d flat cos of u, its simply NOT TRUE!!!!!
abt findin out if he's a 2-timing bastard, goin there wont help, or will u sit on his head? u jst have to trust him on that one
on a final note, wow babe! 8pages! Nairalanders love u!!!
this is d bestest advice, pls take it
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by okeyz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
ceysaga:

08091419419. I dey ask u 4 advice u dey won enter the place. Abeg, go.
HMMMM, miss ceysaga!!, this ur number looks diabolical, if i call am i fit vanish , as for the place, i no mind pay to enter.o, name ur price, transport fare inclusive, to and fro, shey i try grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by genetokky(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2009
why not if not. pay for your trip so you dont start showing him dat u are a liability company
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by NgAikhomu: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
I want to get something clear @poster, how long did u tell him u were staying or did u plan on stayin on. Paying for ur trans to see som1 is not a big issue its d arrangement dat should boda u, am sure he still has other plans which u dont kno or is not telling us
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by lovemoi2(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
i don tire for this thread oh
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Phlota(f): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
me sef tire 4 al dem advisers
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by agathamari(f): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
did you ask to visit him? if so you should pay. if he asked you to visit him then he should pay.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
Nah he shld be the one coming to Lagos at least the first 2 times, what if something happens to you over there?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by asomugha: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sorry ohh u said this guy is in d East is it Owerri in particular? if he is frm owerri jst better knw is their usual way they will never repent better collect yr transport first b/4 going atleast to start wit witout any regret.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
davidylan:

Nah he shld be the one coming to Lagos at least the first 2 times, what if something happens to you over there?

Wetin wan happen to am?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^^ many things oh. That's one risk that is not worth taking. Not with men of nowadays!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
But this 'courtesy demands' is being over-used oh. Some guys dey follow women sef tok as if they too can be throwing money around. A wife doesn't ask you how much you spent to marry her or u used to sexually satisfy yourself before you met her. So guys please invest your money very well, before guys who did, will even be shagging your wives. Mak una no mind these ladies here oh! They change a lot like one animal like dat.Now it is he shld come first not send the Tfare again the poster asked opion of.I see ladies coming in towns with or without fares from their sex partners and they r here too. Dad, am in school, na lie oh. The other guy that was fighting with Uju, dey mak sense. It is just women don't want to hear come fukc me, but come spend the weekend with me, let's hang out.

Everyone is talking abt the guy cld be a bad feller, some women still get killed or raped by people they know very well.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by adaphik(f): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2010
OMG, , 8 pages? I cant believe this. @ Poster, what have u decided, finally abeg.? Cos i have personally learnt alot frm this thread. If i were in ur shoes, even if i were a billionaire, i will not go see a stranger, he has to come, atleast for the first time. The subsequent times i could pay millions to go see him on my own. Forget the bullshit abt 3BDF. If he could do that for u, what d F**king hell stops him frm coming over. Use ur F**king head. Men r everywhere, dont forget.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2010
Babe wise up, sure the guy has no apartment and he is squatting somewhere, he is only going to borrow the 3 bedroom apartment to impress u and give u a feeling of commitment, which is that he is ready to settle down,

u probably sounded desperate to him on the phone and he sees false marraige committment as d greatest opportunity to get in beteewn ur tighs,

he will most likely even ask u for a loan to help settle the debt he owes for the false apartment, i know his type, he smells farmiliar, be warned, he is obviously not a serious person he deceives desperate women

RUN FOR UR LIFE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by initiate: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
if you like him enough then pay your fare and go.

the guy probably wants to assess what you are worth before he starts spending.

and also you can never tell with lagos girls, she fit collect the money and pocket am. very sly things but fun to be with still

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finest Nigerian Ethnic Group / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. / Benin Girls Be Like.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.