Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,571 members, 7,914,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11132 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Chookym(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Poster,

Pls take to @ Foster cat advise. wish u luck. Dont give up on what u need, for u are the one that is wearing the shoe
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Macgreat(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
. . .Exhales

Don't give up Ooo, abeg!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by tems777: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
@poster, I really feel a lot of sympaty for you but I can nearly assure you this guy loves you as much as you love him. Take it from me.
The thing is, something has hurt him along the line. PLEASE DONT JUMP INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP. Pray God helps you to resolve the issue and then you too can go for counselling. you on how to relate better with him and him on how to deal with tough issues better.
I can assure you from personal experience though that he loves you , he is just hurting as much as you are.
Maybe he heard something.
Just keep holding on.
Call him or text like once a day. Give one month at least.
The relationship is not over.
The reason he ignored you is because he loves you so much and believes you hurt him so that is his way of handling it.
Its wrong but you will both deal with that later.
One thing about Europe is that it kills relationships. So be very very prayerful and be wise.
God bless.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by dakkylove(f): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
my dear seriously force yourself to go out of the house and hang out with your friends, staying by yourself will only remind you of being with him and before you know it, you,ll either call again,cry again or be miserable. what you need is activity, what is your job like. if you can take some time off, do that.
it's obvious that his mum laughing at you while you were crying shows there is sthing going on that ure just getting to know about now.
i will not feed ideas into your head but seriously you do not need to be alone right now.find someone to chill with ,maybe go watch a movie.your pleading too much might even push the guy further away. men are complicated.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by shilling(f): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
Go easy on yourself. Although you really feel bad right now, look at the positive side of things. A man with such a hard heart isn't worth it, he'll mess u up in future. Start thanking God and praying for Him to send you the right man, and He will.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by denony(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
don't know wat am gonna say on this
but just take heart, and try harder

cos' its you alone who knows exactly what happened between u two
people started giving him names without knowing the nock on the head.

girls can be two sided, but u sounds nice, juts try harder
he will come back to you, i have been in such mood with my girl
even up to now, but am thinking of accepting her shit, cos thats wat u girls want

forgeting that we have bold heart that makes a man.

TRY HARDER  wink
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Kenyaboy: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
Girl,

let me give you sober advise.

1. Do not listen to any of these women telling you to "move on" as if you run your life like a switch bulb. today on, tommorrow off. A relationship is a process. So dont try to be a "diva", another name for a woman who lies to the world that she has no emotions. You sound like a nice gal, which leads me to the second piece

2. You did the crime. So do the time. Its that simple. Dont try to shorten the period for "punishment" that he is meting on you. If youve accepted that you wronged him, then accept the punishment. Dont make it longer by pleading, begging,, and then feeling bad abou the pleading and begging. All it does is make him lengthen the time.

Just say, Honey, i am sorry for saying XYZ and i understand that i hurt you, i would like you to forgive me coz i really love you and wouldnt want distance and space to come between us.[color=#006600][/color]

After you have said that: KEEP QUIET. Yes. SHHH, KEEP QUIET. Dont nag, dont ask if he received the message, just shut-up. And trust that he will come to his senses.

Contrary to "popular wisdom" that i am reading here, people (especially men) do not flip their characters like that. If you have invested yourself in the relationship then you can be sure he will be drawing a long list of your positives and your negatives, and if your positives out-weight your negatives, HE WILL CALL YOU.

However if be4 the argument you were rude and always bitchy, its gonna be the end. But trust the normal human reactions to save your day. Try and be a diva, superwoman and all these modern day diva nansense and your relationship will end for good.

Be the gal he knows, simple, straightfoward, honest, respectful and lastly, be sorry. it should turn things around.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by queen01(f): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
this s so sad my dear, am so sorry!!!!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by sosoraf: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
After reading all ur previous posts,I see that u love this guy VERY MUCH grin  kissbut I can tell u that IT'S A GAME tongue shocked cos if u have all that qualities I tell u NO MAN will dare to loss U , not even after all his sacrifice  cry kiss undecided  but U have to play ur side very well cool cool cool(have a clean sheet). He will definitely come back TAKE MY WORD.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by otukpo(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ post

i hav gone thru ur posts and i can tell u are a nice gal.

U dont need to kill urslf b/c of any man. u have done wht u shld do and u have done ur best in showing remorse and trying to reconcile with ur bf, no matter what u have done wrong.

ur bf was not the first person to send someone to EU or even do something greater than that for a gf andhe wont be the last.

Leave the rest to God. Encourage urslf, distract urslf and believe that God has better plans for u. U dont deserve a man who will be mean to u no matter what and u also dont want a mother in-law who wld not accept u as her daughter. His mother's attitude suggests that.

Tell urslf that u can survive without him and u will definitely be happier for it. Life goes on.

Even if he doesnt come back for u, believe that God has better plans for u. But if he truely loves u, he will definitely come back for u. Best of luck.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by queen01(f): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
the only thing i wanna see now is: he has called or we're back together.

honestly it as if am readin a romantic novel, but i really feel ur pain my dear, just stop all the callin n begging suff, he will soon come back,

cant wait to read from u, UPDATE!!!!!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]hey poster,
only god knows if u are as nice as u sound.(u know dat we naija pple know how to beg for pity).pls am not trying to make u feel bad but the truth is dat u may not be telling d whole truth.the same thing dat is happening between u and ur bf happened between myself and my ex.she went to my friends to say shit abt me and to get sympathy from them.i didnt have to say a word cos they knew the truth.she later came back to apologise but it was too late for her.

pple shld learn to hear the other side of a story b4 concluding.only u know d truth (u know if u had bobood us or not) and so only u shld know whether to quit the r/lationship or not.sit urself down and search ur conscience and see where u went wrong.
[/size]
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by sexybabes(f): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
@poster
I know wt u goin thru, iv bn thr. The guy is prolly enjoyin all d attention now.
U begged him & apologize many times, now give him time he will come back b4 u know it. Calls & text all day long saying d same thing can b also annoying to someone who's angry abt something. So baby gal have courage he will get over it. If u must send him a text feel the urge to call just send him a normal text u used to send 2 your bf, don't say u sori again or mention anything about d fight bt expect that he can not respond or maybe he will and just do it once a day.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by dramaquin: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
"if i get over this, i have learnt a very valuable lesson that i am going to hold on to.

maybe he never fully knew how much i was into him, but i did try my very best to let him know that i was madly in love with him.

on his first visit to see me here, i knelt down with my two knees on the floor at heathrow airport . . . . yes, jampacked heathrow, in appreciation of all he has done for me.

i have been loving, faithful, caring,  respectful to him and excellent in the bedroom as well.

really, am confused."

i dnt knw how to quote posts yet so av just added quotation marks,

wat i'll say is i once loved a guy who i tot i cud neva live without, bt today am without him and am a much better person in diff ways.he knew how much i loved him and still hurt me, sometimes u can be d best and shit still happens for wateva reason,
am not sayin he wont be bac or u shld leave him,bt just knw that ur happiness lies in ur hands.noone can do that better than u, concentrate on bein a stonger,more independent person, improve urself.let bein happy be ur goal
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by StellaN3(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
girl i dont think that this guy in question loves u ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by edogram1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
Try called him with a strenge number. He still luv u, if not he wud have nock it to u. His hurt ane feel u need ponishment. Keep send good text. Try to find a good unrisistable txst. The type of text u seed matters.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by jude33084(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
pls make una helep me ask the girl wetin she and her boyfriend argue about wink

Maybe it was about the guy not performing well because that is the only way a guy will never 4give a girl cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by tems777: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sometimes I wonder how a lot of us advice people. To some people, everytime there is a little problem, break-up,break-up is always the advice.
Please people, your advice may be affecting someone's destiny so be careful before you say break up.
If you have no real experience, better keep quiet than give bad advice o so you dont get same in future.
If people break up every time there is a problem then we will all be divorced from fathers, mothers , sibblings etc
@poster, just hang in there, the guy seems like a good guy.
remember, he is hurt, thats why he's like that.
Besides, I think there is a different matter upsetting him from the one you think(re: vacation)
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hunny, stop calling him and try and move on sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ebonyeyes:

Hunny, stop calling him and try and move on sad

move on?
well thats your advice but why do girls always advice their fellow girls to move on.if u were in her shoes u wouldnt want to move on.love your neighbour as urself.

temm777 ua re so right
[/size]
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
This thread still dey?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by tems777: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
thanks jare @iykedare. the annoying part is that he might be giving up a very good guy for da playas in London just because she no fit beg.
my dear beg now. He will beg you some other times. You have to have WISDOM because it is a principal thing.
A word they say,
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
So what do you suggest she does? run around the streets of London naked begging and crying for a man who doesnt seem bothered? undecided undecided Just like you will tell a woman who husband is a philanderer to stick with him because its her fault right? undecided Great.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
tems777:

thanks jare @iykedare. the annoying part is that he might be giving up a very good guy for da playas in London just because she no fit beg.
[b] my dear beg now.[\b]  He will beg you some other times. You have to have WISDOM because it is a principal thing.
A word they say,

Aunty, keep begging?
Please read all my posts. I have begged and begged. Have you ever tried calling someone from 8am to midnight? You have no idea what it does to an individual psycologically
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
tems777:

my dear beg now. He will beg you some other times. You have to have WISDOM because it is a principal thing.
A word they say,

Do u read at all? Why must she die begging?is he God? Please get real
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by studio43(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
Lets not judge the guy already cuz he's yet to tell hes own side of the story. . No man would bring a woman to europe only to dump her and move on.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by otukpo(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
Poster
U dont need to call or send him sms again. Just give him a break, if he needs a long one, give him. Remember, if this guy has made up his mind that it is over b/w u 2, u can't force urslf on him. Calling him will be humiliating urslf the more. It wont be easy for u to forget him for a while but u have to do it. 2 weeks is already a long time for lover and u have not died.  If he truely loves u and he still feels u are the woman for him, he will come back looking for u.  But if he doesnt, life goes on.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by queen01(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ am hurting

sorry for askin, but how old are u?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]
studio43:

Lets not judge the guy already cuz he's yet to tell hes own side of the story. . No man would bring a woman to europe only to dump her and move on.

thank u.
[/size]
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by tems777: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
re: begging, I didnt say she should keep begging mind you.
All I was saying is she should play the fool for now.
If you read my earlier post I said she should send him a text daily or every other day, not begging
but definitely not giving up YET .
The guy seems like a very good guy imo sha
and to you break up brigade I hope y'all marry angels because as you see marriage is not like that o.
if y'all keep this attitude, hhhmmmnnn
sometimes you are even in the right about an argument but you will say sorry for the greater good and sometimes you lose it and its the other way round.
I am married so I should know
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by OnyinyeGod(f): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
Nne, i know what u are passing through. I have been there before. it really hurts. in my own case, i didnt even know that i will survive it. But thank God who gave me grace to overcome. the guy later cam begging. i forgave him.

My advice for u is to trust in God, cus i know that he cant fail u, maybe the guy knew that the love u have for him is more than his own for u. but never mind. Just trust and hope hope wholly on God Almighty, let him vindicate u. Dont call his family members again, cus they might happy for what is happening. if it will be possible, destroy that ur line and buy a new line. start a new life with God. i know how u are feeling right now.

Tell God, "if ur hands are clean that u know that u dont do any thing bad that will hurt this guy, let him fight for u" let me tell u, The Jehova God i serve and know will really fight for u, be it spiritual warfare or physical or mentally.

I will also pray and cry to my Jesus on ur behalf this night.

Trust God for a better solution.

Gud night.

onyinyechi
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by studio43(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
Lol im happy for you o Nne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.