Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,308 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82126 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
I've been saying it for 2 seasons now, barring injuries, Tony Allen woulda been an All-Star by now.

pass me the good stuff you are smoking. shocked
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
chic2pimp:
Even if I no age pass 20, I still old pass you grin.
  Lol . . . all these small children of nowadays  grin your elders are here discussing and you sef join put mouth  grin my friend go and get me a glass of warra jare grin

However Chiogo nah difference case all together. Be'coz she dey short, she come dey deceive us that she dey young cheesy grin. Mschewwwwwwwwww cool. She reminds of the Nigerian U20 team.  5"4 thirtysomething year olds posing as U20 :[/b]o shocked shocked grin

chiogo:

5"7 is short? [b]Chic2shrimp, what are you smoking, shrimp?

And yes oo, I'm very old, in fact I fit born you. cool
ROTFLOL . . . I don laugh finish, my coworkers are looking at me funny  grin

Chic2shrimp we love you, hence we kid you  kiss
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
bawomolo:

pass me the good stuff you are smoking. shocked
Lol . . . I smoke not my friend, I smoke not. I'm telling you, injuries ruined his career. If he can stay healthy over the next 3-4yrs he can make some noise. Mark my words cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Jesoul
I think the sooner y'all do away with Ray Ray the better. He is the most expendable piece and with the new upcoming labor agreements and luxury tax shindig it might not be feasible to keep a team of three superstars! The only potential disadvantage would be K.Mart's lack of playoff experience but y'all have a roster that can handle that! Ray Ray's shots are reducing with range as he ages and in close games against the Celts the strategy is simple keep the ball outta Pierce's hand with K.Martin there's one more player to worry about so double teaming Pierce would be a futile exercise

Of all Wake Forest alumni we had to pick the weed-head (Tim Duncan and CP3 anyone?) Josh is really an enigma he should be the premier swingman in the league but he's just throwing it away

@Chic2pimp
Chris Kaman is decent sha. The problem is a lot of these centers in the league are offensively challenged ! from Dwight to Dampier, Oden, Kirilenko, Okafor, Chandler, Perkins e.t.c only a few like Al Horford and maybe Nene have somewhat improved along with Kaman of course and the rules these days aren't Center friendly! Guys like D.Wade and Manu have made careers out of flopping and with foul trouble at the back of every Center's mind they simply can't be as dominant as they used to
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol . . . all these small children of nowadays  grin your elders are here discussing and you sef join put mouth  grin my friend go and get me a glass of warra jare grin
*Death* grin grin

JeSoul:

My sister, take it easy oh!! grin grin

Chai we face Miami tonight. My Celtics need to come off this losing streak.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2010
chiogo:

5"7 is short? Chic2shrimp, what are you smoking, shrimp?
And yes oo, I'm very old, in fact I fit born you. cool
No matter what you try to twist it, we all know you are really 4"11 tongue

JeSoul:

Nah me you dey call small child abi? undecided

Don't worry it's not your fault. Nah cane I go use smooth over your booty kiss grin

JeSoul:

No be only you dey laff jare. Infact I laff so te my fellow scholars and lecturer de look my side inside hall grin grin

I loff you too kiss kiss kiss

A-40:

@Chic2pimp
Chris Kaman is decent sha. The problem is a lot of these centers in the league are offensively challenged ! from Dwight to Dampier, Oden, Kirilenko, Okafor, Chandler, Perkins e.t.c only a few like Al Horford and maybe Nene have somewhat improved along with Kaman of course and the rules these days aren't Center friendly! Guys like D.Wade and Manu have made careers out of flopping and with foul trouble at the back of every Center's mind they simply can't be as dominant as they used to
I agree with you in that we've got decent Centers. All that remains is for them to take the next step. Though if Dwight can improved his offensive game, he'll be more or less unplayable.
I'm also really disappointed with Emeka Okafor cuz I really did expect big things from him. Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Michael Olowokandi when his career comes to an end(at least up to this point he's done way better).

Lastly, do you really believe the sentence I highlighted? undecided Cuz I beg to differ. A really good big man can be as dominant. Least we forget, It wasn't that long ago that Shaq & Tim duncan(we all know he is really a 7 foot center) were dominating NBA finals.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2010
Lol, are the celtics now throwing in the towel?
Their hopes are getting dashed with each passing day ooo
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2010
yoooooooooo, it's hotting up in the bean. grin
Abeg oo chai
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:52am On Feb 04, 2010
emeka okafor was more of a defensive player from his days at Uconn.   There was a reason dwight howard was drafted ahead of him.  Players like emeka okafor are solid out of college but with limited room for growth.

chiogo:

yoooooooooo, it's hotting up in the bean. grin
Abeg oo chai

good job, the more miami loses the bigger the chance wade considers chicago cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2010
Pheww!! Big sigh of relief!!  grin grin

I love y'all, Celtics.  cool Wow, Tony Allen is doing a good job these days.

My baby Rondo.  kiss kiss

bawomolo:

good job, the more miami loses the bigger the chance wade considers chicago cool
Tehehehe, you're still wishing. embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:14am On Feb 04, 2010
Chei Bloody celtics won angry angry grin.
I currently watching Nuggets vs Suns however Melo ain't playing undecided

bawomolo:

emeka okafor was more of a defensive player from his days at Uconn. There was a reason dwight howard was drafted ahead of him. Players like emeka okafor are solid out of college but with limited room for growth.

True sha. Dwight was always the more talented player. The only problem was if he was NBA ready as many saw him as Raw.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:19am On Feb 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

Chei Bloody celtics won angry angry grin.
Singing *hate* by Jay-z. Sheesh all these haters sef. . .and we made ourselves so easy to love. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2010
chiogo:

Singing *hate* by Jay-z. Sheesh all these haters sef. . .and we made ourselves so easy to love. grin

Hate on Celtics? Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cool

Better teams full ground wey I fit hate on jare grin cheesy.

Abeg make someone ban Jesoul for a day tongue. She go soon come hia dey gloat like no tomorrow angry angry cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abeg make someone ban Jesoul for a day tongue. She go soon come hia dey gloat like no tomorrow angry angry cool
God forbid bad thing. My sister, JeSoul must celebrate with me. grin grin
We shall overcome!! tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2010
chiogo:

God forbid bad thing. My sister, JeSoul must celebrate with me. grin grin
We shall overcome!! tongue tongue

*Checking profile pics* Nah you fyne reach dis abi nah your sister be dat? undecided

Will this Idiot on ESPNstop yarning poppycocks jare. How can he say CP3 and Deron Williams are tied as the best Point Guard in the game. We all know CP3 is without a doubt the league's premier PG. Kevin Durant scores 30 points.

If I catch JeSoul for hia, wahlai nah koboko I go take chase am comot tongue grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:43am On Feb 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

*Checking profile pics* Nah you fyne reach dis abi nah your sister be dat? undecided
If I catch JeSoul for hia, wahlai nah koboko I go take chase am comot tongue grin
You're fast oo. Removing it shocked shocked
JeSoul is your elder, better show some respect angry grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2010
chiogo:

You're fast oo. Removing it shocked shocked
Take ya time ooo. No remove am angry angry angry. What the lord has created, let no woman put asounder angry grin cheesy

chiogo:

JeSoul is your elder, better show some respect angry grin
Elder ke? Person wey no old pass 19 undecided. Berra tell am to respect me ooo unless she got no say khaki no be leather tongue grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

True sha. Dwight was always the more talented player. The only problem was if he was NBA ready as many saw him as Raw.

the magics and lakers were lucky with the big men they selected or else you could end up with a kwame brown or kendrick perkins grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
Watching Kendrick Perkins jog to the other side of the floor has to be the funniest sight in basketball

CP3 is out for the All stars and has been replaced by Chauncey Billups
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
Chic2shrimp, me gloat? oh no my brotha, no, lol. I only celebrate championships dude, championships. I will not be celebrating anything until the playoffs begin. Reg season wins are almost meaningless in the post season.

chic2pimp:
  Elder ke? Person wey no old pass 19 undecided. Berra tell am to respect me ooo unless she got no say khaki no be leather tongue grin grin
Lol, this boy got jokes. Remind me to unleash my koboko on you if we ever meet  cool

Chiogo see your husband abusing defenses like they were none existent  shocked  cheesy  He is hands down the best player on the Celtics roster right now, see the bobo even knocking down 3s lol.

bawomolo:

the magics and lakers were lucky with the big men they selected or else you could end up with a kwame brown or kendrick perkins grin
You no well lol putting Perk and Kwame in the same sentence. Kendrick Perkins is leading the NBA in a very significant category, FG%, just in case you didn't know. Very few centers in the league move as well as he does off the ball and in the paint. He's active and blocks a ton of shots . . . please don't insult the guy jare lol.

A-40:

Watching Kendrick Perkins jog to the other side of the floor has to be the funniest sight in basketball
  Lol  grin  honestly I chuckle everytime. And when he gets whistled for a foul, he sprints to the other end of the floor away from the refs in order not to get a technical lol.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
You guys have to see this! Are these officials blind?? He even got to the free-throw line on top! Maybe there should be an age restriction for refs

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Monta-Ellis-goes-over-the-backboard?urn=nba,217619]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Monta-Ellis-goes-over-the-backboard?urn=nba,217619[/url]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2010
monta ellis hasn't seen a shot he didn't like.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
A-40:

You guys have to see this! Are these officials blind?? He even got to the free-throw line on top! Maybe there should be an age restriction for refs

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Monta-Ellis-goes-over-the-backboard?urn=nba,217619]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Monta-Ellis-goes-over-the-backboard?urn=nba,217619[/url]

isn't dat out alrdy?
9ce one dou
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 2:22am On Feb 05, 2010
A-40:

The shot is legal na. . . . .and there was contact. undecided undecided undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2010
Lebron did a Magic Johnson last night. Thanks to bosom Gibson nailing a three pointer in Keyshia Cole's UKnowWhat. I saw the rumors but didn't take it serious not till when belle surface
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 2:12am On Feb 06, 2010
Celtics are currently not having it easy with the New Jersey Nets, with a slender 4 point, 1st quarter win
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2010
As much as I hate those swines, the 1st quarter ain't nothing to hang yo head about dude.

We talking about the nets, man.  We talking 'bout the nets.
Although if they did lose, it would be lower than low grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2010
2nd quarter, and d Jersey in front
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2010
Boston won at last.

Haha Mo gbe! Los Mavs lose at home to the worst team in the West this team is just getting low like a limbo

Lakers lost to a Melo-less Nuggets but with the way they rained threes i aint suprised
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mo gbe o. See as the cloggets destroyed us.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
Buhahahahahahaha grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
dwight howard's baby mama taking a break from her parenting duties

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoSaqiIftw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.