Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,507 members, 7,911,194 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82124 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
JeSoul:

Carry go jor grin you think you are safe? Kobe's knees, thumb, back will barely last till the playoffs.
Look at you. Siddon for there. We have a solid team. We were too busy beating up on teams like San Antonio, Utah, and Portland with our big name players like Kobe and Bynum eating turkey and getting their toe nails painted. Kobe is a warrior, he'll get it together. Wish I could say the same for the fragile compilation of players you guys have out there in Boston.

The Los Angeles Champions remain the team to beat.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

wahala dey o, amare dunking over kevin garnett's fragile knees grin
for the sake of the eastern conference, the trade can't happen.
grin Lol if that happens he'll retire on the spot because I'm sure that knee will shatter into many pieces on the spot.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol, procreate for where? the juniors will have to wait for a pretty long time before they make their earth debut cheesy
Why nah? cheesy cheesy
You berra do the deed sharp sharp jor and lemme see those young un's grin

JeSoul:

Well also depending on what the Cavs give up to get him too. I hear Hickson might be sent off too . . . I think his energy alone has contributed greatly to the run the Cavs are on.
I don't think who they give up matters.
Sure, Hickson's energy has contributed greatly to the run the cavs are on however the dude can easily be replaced.

bawomolo:

wahala dey o, amare dunking over kevin garnett's fragile knees grin
for the sake of the eastern conference, the trade can't happen.
Lol @ Kevin Garnett's Grand pa knees grin grin.
You say for the sake of the eastern conference, I say for the sake of the league, the trade can't happen.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Why nah? cheesy cheesy
You berra do the deed sharp sharp jor and lemme see those young un's grin
You first grin

I don't think who they give up matters.
Sure, Hickson's energy has contributed greatly to the run the cavs are on however the dude can easily be replaced.
Oh but it does. Players like him and Leon Powe seem dispensible, but honestly you cannot replace energy and hunger. You need that extra kick. We'll see what happens sha . . .

Lol @ Kevin Garnett's Grand pa knees grin grin.
You say for the sake of the eastern conference, I say for the sake of the league, the trade can't happen.
Tell that to H2, lol He seems to think the Lakers are immune.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
JeSoul:

Absolutely my dear, we are immune. We are the defending champions. The Cavaliers are nothing but regular season noise makers. We have their deneuralizer. The Kobe Bryan of the world is too clutch to fail.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
JeSoul:

You first grin
Haven't you heard of the saying 'Ladies First'? undecided grin
After you jare cheesy

JeSoul:

Oh but it does. Players like him and Leon Powe seem dispensible, but honestly you cannot replace energy and hunger. You need that extra kick. We'll see what happens sha . . .
You do have a point there.
I just think the cavs won't think twice about giving him up if it will speed up the acquisition of Amare.

JeSoul:

Don't mind H2 jare. The dude is in for a rude awakening if he thinks the folks in La La Land would be immune.

H2O2:

Absolutely my dear, we are immune. We are the defending champions. The Cavaliers are nothing but regular season noise makers. We have their deneuralizer. The Kobe Bryan of the world is too clutch to fail.
Let them Acquire Amare first and we'll see if they are noisemakers or not grin.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2010
^La la land, that's a good one.  smiley Been thinking of a name to give those chicken heads.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:23am On Feb 18, 2010
cavs acquire antwawn jamision. i guess the suns were requiring more than peanuts for amare.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2010
T-Mac to kings for Kevin Martin
crazy year for trades caron butler, antawn jamison, kevin martin and t mac all moved and amare still a possibility
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
Poor TMac, from Houston to Sacramento? grin well, at least his contract is up this year and he can go to whoever will pay the most for an old, banged up, under acheiving superstar.

And I dunno about Cavs giving up big Z AND a 1st rd pick . . . but Jamison is a solid solid addition. He will help them.

Rumor has it the Celtics are trying to get Nate Robinson and willing to part with Eddie House. Let the record state, that I jesoul, will cease to be a Celtics fan should such a stoopid trade of monumental proportions go down.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Haven't you heard of the saying 'Ladies First'? undecided grin After you jare cheesy
that is for only when you're holding the door open now  grin. The bible says the man is the head of the house, I will follow your lead sir  grin

I just think the cavs won't think twice about giving him up if it will speed up the acquisition of Amare.
Looks like they were indeed unwilling. With how well they've been playing, its tough to justify trading a good chunk of your team for a superstar that you frankly have no idea how he will fit with the team. It is still arguable wether Artest for Ariza was a good idea.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
Did the Rockets just send Landry and McGrady to the Kings for Martin and chaff. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kings just made out big time. . . .Landry is top echelon territory as far as sixth men are concerned.
Tougha as nails as well.

For Martin shocked shocked shocked How does he fit into their scheme. Martin is not a good defender at all.

I guess Adelman thinks he knows him and all.

Oh well.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^^^^t-mac gone to the knicks
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2010
The Knicks & T-Mac deserve

The Cavs did NBA yahoo yahoo! Jamison for Ilgauskas and a late pick? Also Ilgauskas can wait for a month and get a waiver and head right back to Cleveland. EFCC and IRS should look into this! With this trade if the Cavs can somehow teach Jamison how to defend i see em going the whole 9! Cos they finally have an athletic big who can even shoot from the perimeter and worse Lebron can afford to take some nights off! This has to be the marquee trade for me

Wizards can you please give us Gooden back?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:30am On Feb 19, 2010
They can have Deshawn Stevenson back! No be tatoo dem dey take play basketball abeg
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2010
all kevin martin knows his shoot and shoot. a taller version of monta ellis.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2010
Its the Ray Allen show at the moment @ the Staples Center!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2010
Yesssss. Celtics. grin

Lemme be quiet for now, still a lotta time left.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2010
oh damn. grin grin

Here we go again.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2010
you saw it coming!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2010
grin grin grin yup

Are you team la la land? Can't be laughing with the devil. angry

What did Perkins do? sheesh
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2010
Team La La Land would be Lakers I guess? Yeah, mos def grin grin

Looks like u might just steal this at the end still
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2010
Ah Lakers fans. Sad sad. grin

Can't tell, it's too close a game.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2010
happy now? angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2010
I love the Lakers!!!!! Stay this way and I'll love y'all.

LOLOLOL @ the bald-headed fisher tryna pull a clutch. NEGATIVE!!!

Sorry Fisher, I know you're bald and all, but Kobe is your best bald-headed clutch player. grin grin grin
Had to make that up last minute so. . . . undecided Anywayz. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I love the Lakers!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2010
chiogo:

Ah Lakers fans. Sad sad.  grin

Can't tell, it's too close a game.

sad for where

1pt game to celtics w/out kobe common now

the Cs should be sad  grin cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2010
^Nope, I'm very happy. grin
Kobe or no Kobe, whatever happened to home-court advantage? tongue Anywayz, it's ok to let it out - look at mystikal smiley
Hiding behind those fake grins. C'mon. We Bostonians are hospitable. wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2010
Derek Fisher could be the most frustrating player ever to watch.

what an emotional lift for the Celtics!

Mystikal is fine by the way, Chi. But I might still take you up on that offer.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2010
I'm glad we played those nincompoops tough without our star power. Sends an emphatic message: This new squad is not just simply going to roll over and take it in the butt. We coming hard with it.

Come June I hope we run into these suckers. We finna rip they hearts out blood.
Frail arse fragile Bosuckers.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2010
mystikal:

Derek Fisher could be the most frustrating player ever to watch.
Really? That's great news, never knew. LMAO!

mystikal:

what an emotional lift for the Celtics!
Ya think? Nah, we've been up there since the All stars.  grin
Now I don't know about you guys. But def. tell Kobe to stay away longer.  smiley

mystikal:

Mystikal is fine by the way, Chi. But I might still take you on that offer.
I'm sure you're fine. What offer would that be? lol

H2O2:

I'm glad we played those nincompoops tough without our star power. Sends an emphatic message: This new squad is not just simply going to roll over and take it in the butt. We coming hard with it.
Yea, do just that - take it in the butt. lipsrsealed

LOL my stomach hurts, can't take this. cry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2010
Chinchin,

I would like you to remember that the last man standing gets the last laugh. Never forget that. Not ever.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (101) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.