Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,812 members, 7,945,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82448 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:04am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

Bulls ke? you mean malus? Those ones along with the nets, knicks, rockets(who are those again?), and pistons suck big time!!  grin
I no dey for loser teams,  76'ers are alright sha and the Mavericks.

The Lakers are good and are the Celtics' biggest rival. I love to hate 'em.  cool

I must not see you buy a bulls jersey or root for the bulls when we are winning multiple championships with wade and rose. walahi cool

rooting for the cavs, celtic and magic? you can as well root for the hawks. desperado grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2010
bawomolo:

I must not see you buy a bulls jersey or root for the bulls when we are winning multiple championships with wade and rose. walahi cool

rooting for the cavs, celtic and magic? you can as well root for the hawks. desperado grin
Buy what jersey?? I laugh in Swahili. I'd sooner buy a Lakers jersey than a Malu's. Insult! grin

Wade coo Wande nee. And y'all just proved my point, losing to the Wizards. grin grin Chai. I'm just kidding, y'know reg. season doesn't matter. undecided tongue
Oh, the hawks are good. I'll root for them too but I'm on "greatness" overload. cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2010
You are one confused Nucca.
Spurs fan or celtic fan which one is it?

@chic2pimp: I rep the two. Na bad thing to support two teams again?

I am just waiting for the playoffs. Patiently waiting. So much bad blood between LA and Boston here. That said, the second best team in the Western conference is the Laker bench. Hopefully the nuggets can get the job done this time.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2010
^^

the thing is you started repping the celtics when they got ray allen and KG right?
that raises a read flag about your fan hood.

at least we all know chiogo na rajon rondo stalker groupie but your own get comma  grin grin
chiogo - we dashed washington that win with our chicago homebody (obama) staying in washington and all.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2010
bawomolo:

^^

the thing is you started repping the celtics when they got ray allen and KG right?
that raises a read flag about your fan hood.

at least we all know chiogo na rajon rondo groupie but your own get comma grin grin
chiogo - we dashed washington that win with our chicago homebody (obama) staying in washington and all.

chic2pimp:

Nah, Chiogo is a Groupie tongue cheesy

As the saying goes, 'There Is No Smoke Without Fire' grin grin

flo_path:

You are one confused Nucca.
Spurs fan or celtic fan which one is it?

@chic2pimp: I rep the two. Na bad thing to support two teams again?

I am just waiting for the playoffs. Patiently waiting. So much bad blood between LA and Boston here. That said, the second best team in the Western conference is the Laker bench. Hopefully the nuggets can get the job done this time.

Na bad thing ooo.
Which of the two team is your 'First/Real Love'? undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2010
Na wa oh, there must be something in the air with this combative spirit lol. Make we all relax ehn, nothing matters until the playoffs start self.

Chic abeg leave flopath alone jare, lol, we are free to switch and support whichever team we want jor. Imagine a Clippers fan, what should such a poor soul do? continue to slavishly dedicate to those perpetual losers for an eternity of insignificance? nay! Allow him to diversify jor.

Flo_path, welcome to the Boston wagon  cheesy . . . oh wait, I forgot, I'm not a Celtics fan at the moment. My bad. Chiogo will welcome you properly lol.

In other NBA news, I'm really impressed by the Nuggets. I think they finally have that confidence that they can beat any team in the league and they have beat all the top contenders - Cav, La, Bos etc this year already.

And who saw the Oklahoma City Thunder crashing the league this year with a current 9 game win streak and overall 33-21 record, 5th in the west  shocked  I am slowly becoming a believer.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
I know hol' am nau? undecided embarassed cheesy
BTW, Clipper fans are real fans unlike some peeps who only glory hunt tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
what about the 10 or so grizzly fans?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
the lord kobe comes back tonight
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
Thanks Jesoul. These guys just couldn't wait to pounce on me. Don't worry guys, I won't reply now. No shaking, Let's wait for the playoffs when your teams start crashing out one after the other. Then we can have a real discussion.
@H2O2: this your obsession with kobe no be small thing oh. I like him though, atleast compared to lebron, who is totally obsessed with himself.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
bawomolo:

Kai! grin
If not for Jordan, you woulda been asking "what about the 5 or so Bulls fans?" grin

Flo_ you're welcome lol. We like to smack talk all season long jare. Sotay even bulls fans are showing face after blowing a 35pt 4th lead to the Sacramento wimps grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I know hol' am nau? undecided embarassed cheesy
BTW, Clipper fans are[b] real fans[/b] unlike some peeps who only glory hunt tongue
Is there a trophy for "real fans"? grin One must reserve the right to dump perenial losers who show no intentions of ever moving out of the bottom feeding barrel grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
bawomolo:

Those ones too are real fans nah grin
Atleast dem dey stick to their team in sickness and in health(more in sickness if I may add grin)

flo_path:

Thanks Jesoul. These guys just couldn't wait to pounce on me. Don't worry guys, I won't reply now. No shaking, Let's wait for the playoffs when your teams start crashing out one after the other. Then we can have a real discussion.
@H2O2: this your obsession with kobe no be small thing oh. I like him though, atleast compared to lebron, who is totally obsessed with himself.

The Irony in that statement is mind boggling.
If Kobe's tongue could reach his balls, he'll probably lick em' grin. That's how much he loves himself.

Btw, we no dey pounce on you(don't swing that way)
We think that you are a Glory Hunter, that's all tongue cheesy

JeSoul:

Is there a trophy for "real fans"? grin One must reserve the right to dump perenial losers who show no intentions of ever moving out of the bottom feeding barrel grin
'Real fans' don't need trophies to continuously follow their teams. They have two things money can't buy, 'Pride & Loyalty' unlke some peeps tongue
Fake Fans A.K.A Groupies A.K.A Chiogo & Flo don't possess this two qualities grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:
If Kobe's tongue could reach his balls, he'll probably lick em' grin. That's how much he loves himself.
shocked shocked kai! wahala, see yab of gigantuan proportions, I cannot even laugh grin grin you're in trouble with H2, massive trouble grin.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^^^^ ;Hehehehehe D grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
grin Chic2pimp so it's lebron that is not self absorbed? What about all those LBJ MVP shirts he was wearing around?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2010
flo_path:

fact h202 kisses a picture of kobe as a goodluck charm before taking any test.
fact h202 has kobe wallpapers in his bedroom and shower.
fact h202 offered to take the despoil charge for kobe.

JeSoul:

Kai!  grin
  If not for Jordan, you woulda been asking "what about the 5 or so Bulls fans?"  grin

Flo_ you're welcome lol. We like to smack talk all season long jare. Sotay even bulls fans are showing face after blowing a 35pt 4th lead to the Sacramento wimps  grin

but those bulls fans know the future is looking so bright they have to wear shades.  the same can't be said for some team that has AARP members in the starting lineup 

quick question - what happened to the rondo vs rose debate. it seems to have died down lately grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2010
chic2pimp:

Those ones too are real fans nah grin
Atleast dem dey stick to their team in sickness and in health(more in sickness if I may add grin)

Btw, we no dey pounce on you(don't swing that way)
We think that you are a Glory Hunter, that's all tongue cheesy
'Real fans' don't need trophies to continuously follow their teams. They have two things money can't buy, 'Pride & Loyalty' unlke some peeps tongue
Fake Fans A.K.A Groupies A.K.A Chiogo & Flo don't possess this two qualities grin

So imagine chimp2shrimp has the audacity to nigrify kobe like this.  who else but the greats have the temerity to pull off that stunt of licking their own chops?  you know why? it's because they can.  they are just that darn good.  they transcend the game and make their peers look like kindergarteners.  The LePuppy you're slurping is just learning to take baby steps.  If you were 1/100th as good as they are you would do worse.  It's the same pride and cockiness that is exuded by the likes of Michael Jordan that allows them to punch their own teammates and talk down on their peers.  Just because they can and they're that damned good.  So next time you see a great like Mr. Bryant step foot on the court to make music . . . simply appreciate it while it lasts.  Pure talents and raw skills like that don't come around often.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2010
bawomolo:

fact h202 kisses a picture of kobe as a goodluck charm before taking any test.
fact h202 has kobe wallpapers in his bedroom and shower.
fact h202 offered to take the despoil charge for kobe.

see me see trouble o. even bawo? you shouldn't even be talking at all.
you probably rub one off to derrick rose every night.

pervert.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2010
correction from despoil charge to despoil accusation.

katalin faber was a hoe with semen of another man found in her pants, claiming bryant raped her.
she was a willing participant who needed the money to bail her out of her financial troubles.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2010
on last fact : you lots are haters.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2010
H2O2:

pervert.

just because you lakers are managing a grand pa like derek fisher doesn't mean you have to jealous derrick rose now.
anyway stop writing letters to the kobe fan club, he won't reply any time soon cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2010
lol just for that i will be fedexing you another 1st round exit.

we will dismantle your chicago kittens without kobe or derek fisher i'm sure.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2010
LOL it's hotting up in here. grin

Chic2shrimp, what's ya own? Greener pasture, baby, greener pasture.

Bawo, yeah, I started repping the Celtics after KG and Ray ray joined, no be everybody old like you. We all start from somewhere. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2010
chinchin commot road make we see better people.

tmac and iverson should just retire already
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2010
^ And who are the better people? lipsrsealed

Taa, keep nibbling on Kobe's butt. Chic2shrimp, carry on jare. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2010
H202 likes kobe too much abeg, you can't even
H2O2:

pervert.
grin I don't know what to say about the bulls. Sometimes they play like you expect them to(last playoffs against Boston) and other times they just do their own thing. Derrick rose and Joakim Noah are their major hopes for the future. I still can't believe they traded ben gordon. IF they get Wade, then that would be a major step up. I don't think they would though, their management is full of slackers.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:08am On Feb 24, 2010
we didn't trade ben gordon, we let him go because he refuses to realize he is better coming from the bench. the funny thing is he signed with detroit, a team that already has stuckey and richard hamilton at the guard position.

I would say luol deng play is more important to the bulls than noah. Luol deng was once considered a potential all star. he has more upside than noah. add wade to a core of deng, noah and rose and i smell some championships. add boozer as jara too cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2010
wassup with the thunders, i hope they lose tonight so mavs can have some breathing space lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2010
Damn, the Lakers won. . .

WTH?? man. angry grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2010
today's game shows how much the lakers need kobe. late in the game is what separates him from lebron.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:07am On Feb 24, 2010
yes! yes! yes! PHX beat OKC , i can sleep well 2nite. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.