Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82452 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
i'm sorry what
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
doyin13:

I won't get too panicky if I were a Celts fan.

Better to have these wrinkles at this stage of
the season.

Wetin I dey talk.

DID THEY JUST LOSE TO THE NETS shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Crazy Post from a Krazie Bwoi grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
bawomolo:

chai thx for jinxing us cry

Thank me Later! Preferably after your Bulls miss the playoffs grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
A-40:

LMAO!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2010
lol you see why we picked up artest? that nigga bucked up on carmelo cheesy

melo frustrated as heck right about now. he just fouled out
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 2:26am On Mar 01, 2010
A-40:

back to sender, i no want grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2010
lol grin

That aside, even if they don't miss the play-offs, what can they do DURING the play-offs? Same thing jare. embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

lol grin

That aside, even if they don't miss the play-offs, what can they do DURING the play-offs? Same thing jare. embarassed

we would deal with the celtics severely in the playoffs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Mar 01, 2010
^^ like last year, abi? we shall see. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:47am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

^^ like last year, abi? we shall see.  grin

see what? why should bulls be intimidated by teams that lose to the nets?
come on man
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:32am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

come on man
Like I told you before, tell me your record and I'll tell you who you are. Same goes for the nets.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:44am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

come on man

na woman ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:46am On Mar 01, 2010
na2day?:

na woman ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin It's a general use in the tone he used it. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:50am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin It's a general use in the tone he used it. tongue

that makes it right? and just for the record, in that sentence that is not a general rule, u can easily say "come on girl!" i suspect u are trying to be like ur fellow high school grads that cant make good sentences too tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:55am On Mar 01, 2010
na2day?:

that makes it right? and just for the record, in that sentence that is not a general rule, u can easily say "come on girl!" i suspect u are trying to be like your fellow high school grads that cant make good sentences too tongue tongue tongue
WTF? When did I become bawomolo? It's pronounced with emphasis unlike you would normally do when saying the word. You should know these things, grin
And stop stalking. tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:22am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

WTF? When did I become bawomolo? It's pronounced with emphasis unlike you would normally do when saying the word. You should know these things, grin
And stop stalking. tongue tongue

abeg tell am.

also remind him i'm on the deans list at my city community college so don't talk that kin talk grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

abeg tell am.

also remind him i'm on the deans list at my city community college so don't talk that kin talk  grin grin
LMAO!! And what Community college would that be? University of IL? tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

abeg tell am.

also remind him i'm on the deans list at my city community college so don't talk that kin talk grin grin
Do you mean Agege Community College?
No wonder sha.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2010
chic2pimp:

Do you mean Agege Community College?
No wonder sha.

see this graduate of ojuelegba grammar school.   sharrap till i expose you 
didn't you use to hawk groundnut to pay your school fees  grin

chiogo:

LMAO!! And what Community college would that be? University of IL?  tongue

university of illinois community college  cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

university of illinois community college cool
Ehen, it's a very good school sha. Don't knock it because it's a Community college.
You stay on that dean's list now. cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2010
bawomolo:

see this graduate of ojuelegba grammar school. sharrap till i expect you
didn't you use to hawk groundnut to pay your school fees grin

Oh boy, stop exposing yourself ooo grin
So nah even Ojuelegba you go. I think say nah Agejungle, oh well. . . . undecided cheesy

bawomolo:

university of illinois community college cool
I Laff in Bawomolo grin cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2010
i will assume everything i read above is just a joke. anywhoz, those yeye mavs almost gave me a heart attack angry angry angry angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2010
^^ They haven't even started. grin

And no, those were not jokes.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

^^ They haven't even started. grin

And no, those were not jokes.

sorry, we might have old players but they can still play ball unlike a green team i know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
^lol at all these conversations

You people never fail to make me laugh grin

As of today, I think I'm going to return to being a Celtic fan. Since I left they have reached new lows, losing to NJ at home? chai. I will be back to wearing my PP jersey during the games so as to resotre a lil bit of good karma back in their direction before everything completely falls apart.

Una hear say Al Jefferson got arrested for DUI? and I thot he was a good kid with good sense.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
na2day?:

i will assume everything i read above is just a joke. anywhoz, those yeye mavs almost gave me a heart attack  angry angry angry angry

how did jason kidd allow a rookie to score 30 pts on him? i imagine what the likes of tony parker and billups would do to him in the playoffs.

poor al jefferson has no choice but to drink away memories of the eyesore that is the timber wolves season.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
JeSoul:

Una hear say Al Jefferson got arrested for DUI? and I thot he was a good kid with good sense.
Err, it's usually the innocent-looking ones. Example Gabe Pruitt, I saw him on this show called 'Bad girls club' - nasty mofo!! lipsrsealed

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, couldn't do it alone - the haters are definitely getting too much out here. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
chiogo:

Err, it's usually the innocent-looking ones. Example Gabe Pruitt, I saw him on this show called 'Bad girls club' - nasty mofo!! lipsrsealed
The same Gabe Pruitt that looked like he goes to Deeper life? grin na wa oh.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, couldn't do it alone - the haters are definitely getting too much out here. grin
Don't mind them jare. They will all dissipate when we get back to the top as soon as our senior citizens call it a career. For real, this yr is their last realistic shot I think.

@topic, I hear the Denver Nuggets are making a serious push to woo Ilgus-gus to their camp instead of returning to the Cavs. They'll have to be weilding some serious cash to make that happen.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Lets go for 8 Los Mavs! we have a real center now damnit make Jazz play their position go back their 8th spot abeg the real problem are the Thuggets though which is why we need that 2nd spot

@Bawo
Sadly you don't have a say in the matter of your Bulls

As for Parker he is not a threat we would assign the Puerto Rican CP3 (J.J Barea) to him we have his medicine as our last two playoff battles have shown. We own that azz and we dont even need homecourt to beat them

As for Billups he is also not the problem all we need is for Shawn Marion to play good D on Melo as #0 has been zero on offense

Hehe you would notice its ballers in phocked up teams that have been caught DUI. It was Bawo's buddy Andres Nocioni not too long
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

^lol at all these conversations

You people never fail to make me laugh grin

As of today, I think I'm going to return to being a Celtic fan. Since I left they have reached new lows, losing to NJ at home? chai. I will be back to wearing my PP jersey during the games so as to resotre a lil bit of good karma back in their direction before everything completely falls apart.

na jazz u chop? going back to being a celtic fan will only make matters worse for them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bawomolo:

how did jason kidd allow a rookie to score 30 pts on him? i imagine what the likes of tony parker and billups would do to him in the playoffs.

poor al jefferson has no choice but to drink away memories of the eyesore that is the timber wolves season.

like that was suppose to make sense. how many minutes did kidd play against him? and btw didnt we still win? u can score a 100 as long as the "W" is on the mavs side, who cares tongue tongue

JeSoul:

The same Gabe Pruitt that looked like he goes to Deeper life? grin na wa oh.

why will u insult Deeper Life like that now? wetin Kumuyi do u?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:13am On Mar 02, 2010
how abt dem mavs? cool cool cool cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:34am On Mar 02, 2010
who, i disowned andres nocioni long time ago. that useless child grin

these yeye bulls better hold the 6th seed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.