Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,108 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82119 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin

The key-word in my post being 'IF'. tongue
If's and But's nah you Know tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2010
My Lakers are spoiling me. We been winning too much
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2010
@Jesoul
Haba Yarinya e neva reach fight level na! I just stated the probable rationale for injuries to your hitmen abi make u read am tell me if i am wrong any other comment after your loss na normal yarns

@Chiogo
Same goes to you

@Bawomolo
I think you are high off D.Rose's cojones. Adolf Hitler would ressurect and be elected Pope before he gets selected ahead of the 6 cats i mentioned

D.Rose is not exactly a fantastic shooter he definitely can't shoot three's
When Derrick Rose can still average a triple double at 37 then get back to me abi you think say 19pts, 16rebounds and 17assists na beans

Did i hear Dirk for MVP? Yet another double double from Haywood. Who needs Dampier? All in all a solid 2nd half and a nice comeback against another solid team even without Butler. Is it too early to say we got the longer end of the stick
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2010
A-40:

@Bawomolo
I think you are high off D.Rose's cojones. Adolf Hitler would ressurect and be elected Pope before he gets selected ahead of the 6 cats i mentioned

When Derrick Rose can still average a triple double at 37 then get back to me abi you think say 19pts, 16rebounds and 17assists na beans

my point exactly wink wink wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2010
Somebody wake me i'm dreaming! The Nets did not just beat the Boston Celtics @ TD Banknorth did they? Its a lie jor there is fifth quarter
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wake me up too. . .when the game is over.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2010
A-40:

Somebody wake me i'm dreaming! The Nets did not just beat the Boston Celtics @ TD Banknorth did they? Its a lie jor there is fifth quarter

wahala dey o.

the celtics should keep on losing. we need to meet them in the first round.
kirk hinrich can deal with rondo this time around  grin

he doesn't have too
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2010
^ Keep dreaming. Y'all couldn't do anything last year, nothing will change this year either.
Even that agbaya miller with his bullying couldn't bag y'all an EC win. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2010
I won't get too panicky if I were a Celts fan.

Better to have these wrinkles at this stage of
the season.

Wetin I dey talk.

DID THEY JUST LOSE TO THE NETS  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 2:20am On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

^ Keep dreaming. Y'all couldn't do anything last year, nothing will change this year either.
Even that agbaya miller with his bullying couldn't bag y'all an EC win. tongue

you lost to the nets.
you and jesoul better not say one word about the bulls loss to the kings. ever ever ever cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2010
bawomolo:

you lost to the nets.
you and jesoul better not say one word about the bulls loss to the kings. ever ever ever cheesy
Sharrap and beat the Pacers first
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 2:42am On Feb 28, 2010
Haha, even ESPN called the nets a 'lowly' team. grin

It's just a phase. Bawo, tell me your record and I'll tell you who you are. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:19am On Feb 28, 2010
A-40:

u know i was sleeping with my lazy self and when i woke up i decided to check the scores and what i saw made me think i slept too long and it is beginning to have a negative side effect on me. a couple of slaps to my face and yet the score didnt change, a million pinches and still the score remain the same then i realize it is true, Jesus is really coming soon!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2010
A-40:

Sharrap and beat the Pacers first

chai thx for jinxing us cry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2010
bawomolo:

chai thx for jinxing us cry

take heart, they will lose again tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
LOL jinx indeed.

Like that's not how y'all roll. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
If your team is getting slapped around by the lowly nets, you shouldn't even be here conedmning other teams.

Loser Celtics. Garnett's grandma-knees were flaring up again yesterday.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

Haha, even ESPN called the nets a 'lowly' team. grin

It's just a phase. Bawo, tell me your record and I'll tell you who you are. tongue
grin
I watched it. It made me feel sick. I'd like to think they took them for granted and just gave up. From what I can see, things don't look good rightnow, but I trust the guys to step up the play when it is necessary. With the transfers that have been made, I am expecting this playoffs to be very exciting.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
flo_path:

grin
I watched it. It made me feel sick. I'd like to think they took them for granted and just gave up. From what I can see, things don't look good rightnow, but I trust the guys to step up the play when it is necessary. With the transfers that have been made, I am expecting this playoffs to be very exciting.
Yup, they did take the Nets for granted. Like even without KG, I can't remember the Celtics losing to them grin Let's just say we dashed them that game, not like it makes their record any better. LOL. This kinda phase isn't new to the Celtics but we'll overcome. Hopefully, we have all the players fully recovered, especially Pierce.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
flo_path:

grin
FAce the truth brother.  Your team just doesn't have that "it" again.  IF they manage to face the CAVS they will get destroyed.  Maybe they have a better shot against the Magics.

If they face the Hawks, they will get beat.

You better pray that the playoff ball bounces a lucky way for you, because if you manage to draw the Hawks and then the Cavs in the first and second round . . . your year is over.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

Yup, they did take the Nets for granted. Like even without KG, I can't remember the Celtics losing to them grin Let's just say we dashed them that game, not like it makes their record any better. LOL. This kinda phase isn't new to the Celtics but we'll overcome. Hopefully, we have all the players fully recovered, especially Pierce.
You didn't dash nobody nothing bro. You got beat fair and square. Don't try to color-coat it. Ain't like y'all was playing against amateur scrubs. These are professional basketball players, irrespective of what their record shows.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^ Only you seems to be taking this to heart.

Next!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by flopath(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
H2O2:

FAce the truth brother. Your team just doesn't have that "it" again. IF they manage to face the CAVS they will get destroyed. Maybe they have a better shot against the Magics.

If they face the Hawks, they will get beat.

You better pray that the playoff ball bounces a lucky way for you, because if you manage to draw the Hawks and then the Cavs in the first and second round . . . your year is over.
I disagree. The celtics can take the hawks. Yes the hawks have had a remarkable season, but the celtics have been there. Look at the series with the bulls last year. If anything, that should point out to you that the playoff season is very different from the regular season. The guys know what is at stake here. This is probably KG's last legitimate run at a championship. I can't say for sure how the team would do against the cavs, but from what I have seen from that team over the years, they burn out quickly during the playoffs.

H202, you are so in kobe's pocket. You can't even think straight again! grin. Watch for the nuggets, I have a strong feeling that they'll down LA if those two meet early in the series.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

^^ Only you seems to be taking this to heart.

Next!!!!!!!!! cool
I seem to be what?
moniker you so far under my radar I don't even know who the flip you are  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
flo_path:

I disagree. The celtics can take the hawks. Yes the hawks have had a remarkable season, but the celtics have been there. Look at the series with the bulls last year. If anything, that should point out to you that the playoff season is very different from the regular season. The guys know what is at stake here. This is probably KG's last legitimate run at a championship. I can't say for sure how the team would do against the cavs, but from what I have seen from that team over the years, they burn out quickly during the playoffs.

H202, you are so in kobe's pocket. You can't even think straight again! grin. Watch for the nuggets, I have a strong feeling that they'll down LA if those two meet early in the series.

love the "hope" .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol @ you thinking we finna lose the chicken mcnuggets today.

we don lost two but this 3rd one ain't finna go down like that
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
Yeah, the Cavs are good but after all the gra gra, what happened last year?

At least our own was injury but if your players are intact and you whooped a/s/s during play-offs, what's the excuse for not bagging the Championship?

Errr, I'm okay with my Celtics. Until Y'all suckas catch up to 17 Championships, lemme know so I can start worrying.  cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol what's this clueless puppy talking about grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^ Stuff that you can't understand since you're high on kobe's pubic hair. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
What are you doing on kobe's pubic hair and what do you know about kobe's pubic hair?

why is it that when pukes have depleted their objectivity they quickly latch on to irrelevant balderdash that was never discussed to start out with?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
Poor Karl. I wish him the best.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
lol  grin

Na so e pain you? sorry oo. The truth is bitter but it still has to be told.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.