Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82122 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
damn!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:52am On Mar 08, 2010
lakers messed up but good come back by the celtics
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Chiogo
They have played 3 times and the Bobcats beat them twice this season that must count for something. As for Sister Paulina its all jokes now i dont flip when Bawo calls Dirk Dirt or H202 calls him Monica Lewinski

@Bawo
Ol boy Haywood has been protecting our paint oh if he played Saturday i doubt y'all would have smelled 100pts it used to be an Autobahn before he arrived if only we could get Gooden back besides he was the best we could get from the Wizards as there was no way they would give us Blatche heck they even waived Ilgauskas for him. We have been playing better in the 2nd half of games and we are 11-1 since the all star break also remember we where 4th now we are only 3 games behind L.A surely commitment

As for D.Rose, his numbers tell me your roster is rubbish. You know your team is whack when your PG is the leading scorer! New Jersey Nets, New Orleans Hornets e.t.c What that means is instead of making other players better and helping em find rhythm you are busy doing all the scoring yourself! you guys should go and get a consistent perimeter scorer or a low post banger and stop relying on Luol Dung cos you wouldn't get far. As for the PG Battle between Kidd and Rose on Saturday Kidd won and i would tell you why: Kidd's 15 assists tell me he was involved in at least 30pts excluding his personal baskets he also rebounded better so overall he schooled your sophomore boy

@H202
Na only 3 games seperate us now. E ma naagere oh and te ba naagere ko wo egbe eh

@Na2day
The next 3 games na setup. T.Wolves, New York Bricks oops i meant Knicks who shot 0 for 18 from 3pt range recently and then the Nets two of those games @ the AA surely that streak has to get to 14
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
@chiogo/Jesoul
What's the average price of a ticket @ TD garden?
Visiting beantown in may  cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
As for D.Rose, his numbers tell me your roster is rubbish. You know your team is whack when your PG is the leading scorer!

no shit sherlock, next season would be different.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
A-40:

@Na2day
The next 3 games na setup. T.Wolves, New York Bricks oops i meant Knicks who shot 0 for 18 from 3pt range recently and then the Nets two of those games @ the AA surely that streak has to get to 14

biko no jinx us ooo, remember we are still playing with only 9 health bodies that will be tired from all these back to backs. my fingers are crossed and i am praying hard for them
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
High intensity game btw LA and Magic yesterday. Barnes was really all up in Kobe's grill lol. The refs were generous, he coulda been thrown out at least twice. I have just 2 comments:

-Gasoft is such a whiny, cry baby. See the diva flailing his arms like a 2 yr old who had their candy bar taken away. Man up and take the physical contact without whining jare

-What the heck was that on Artest's head? Hmmm Lakers fans, you berra keep an eye on that dude, these are what they call "warning signs" of a serious problem in psychology.

Celtics are 4-0 since my return to fanhood grin I will never leave ya'll again. I promise.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
JeSoul:

High intensity game btw LA and Magic yesterday. Barnes was really all up in Kobe's grill lol. The refs were generous, he coulda been thrown out at least twice. I have just 2 comments:

-Gasoft is such a whiny, cry baby. See the diva flailing his arms like a 2 yr old who had their candy bar taken away. Man up and take the physical contact without whining jare

-What the heck was that on Artest's head? Hmmm Lakers fans, you berra keep an eye on that dude, these are what they call "warning signs" of a serious problem in psychology.

Celtics are 4-0 since my return to fanhood grin I will never leave ya'll again. I promise.

Artest really throw me off balance with that hair do, God save that guy. anywho, been a while, how are u doing baby? kiss kiss
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
A-40:

@Chiogo
They have played 3 times and the Bobcats beat them twice this season that must count for something. As for Sister Paulina its all jokes now i dont flip when Bawo calls Dirk Dirt or H202 calls him Monica Lewinski
Oh coool, I guess they're a competition, would be nice if they got rid of the Cavs for us.  grin
LOL Dirt Nowinski.  wink

jay bee:

@chiogo/Jesoul
What's the average price of a ticket @ TD garden?
Visiting beantown in may  cool
Aww, that's nice.
It depends on the area of seating though. Definitely front rows are mighty expensive.
I dunno, you could get as low as 20 bucks but the seat will probably be many rows behind. you can check here. http://www.nba.com/celtics/tickets/tickets-index.html

JeSoul:

Celtics are 4-0 since my return to fanhood  grin I will never leave ya'll again. I promise.
Don't leave us again.  kiss kiss kiss kiss
LOL @Gasoft and diva. . .  . Chai.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
@H202
Na only 3 games seperate us now. E ma naagere oh and te ba naagere ko wo egbe eh
We ain't worried about no one but the nuggets and whoever we face in the nba finals.

oh and the rockets lol
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2010
Please leave our Ron Artest alone. He is our intimadator.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
H2O2:

Please leave our Ron Artest alone. He is our intimadator Agbero.
Fixed cool

JeSoul:

Wonder shall never seize sha. So you get mouth dey yab peeps team abi just cuz the Celts are on a lucky winning streak? undecided

Don't worry y'all would be brought down with a bang very soon cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Wonder shall never seize sha. So you get mouth dey yab peeps team abi just cuz the Celts are on a lucky winning streak? undecided

Don't worry y'all would be brought down with a bang very soon cool
Lol, au contraire my brother. I'm not yabbing the team at all. I really really enjoyed watching the game, it was very entertaining, clutch shots from both sides, chippy defensive plays, kobe not flinching at Barnes poke with the ball, lol, action all around - don't get no better than that. A 3-game slide is not a big deal at all imo, the media is going on and on about it, but its not a big deal. The stat that I think should concern the lakers is that they are 5-8 against the top teams (orl, den, cavs) so far.

I just have this severe aversion for wimps, of which Gasoft is top-notch.

chiogo:

Oh coool, I guess they're a competition, would be nice if they got rid of the Cavs for us. grin

Men those Cavs seem almost invincible with that line-up. Unless they pull a repeat of last year's choke session in the ECfinals.

Don't leave us again. kiss kiss kiss kiss
LOL @Gasoft and diva. . . . Chai.
Never again my sista, never again cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
na2day?:

Artest really throw me off balance with that hair do, God save that guy. anywho, been a while, how are u doing baby? kiss kiss
I am well o jare  smiley thanks.

Artest threw a few million people off with that atrocious thing on his head. His issue may require the services of Drs Phil and Oz, working overtime. And the guy did not even play that well yesterday. I think he had one of his best games against Denver. He's inconsistent, that's his problem.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
JeSoul:

I am well o jare  smiley thanks.

Artest threw a few million people off with that atrocious thing on his head. His issue may require the services of Drs Phil and Oz, working overtime. And the guy did not even play that well yesterday. I think he had one of his best games against Denver. He's inconsistent, that's his problem.

i was not a big fan of that Artest-Trevor Ariza trade, for one, i am yet to see any major change in the lakers defensive stats. i know artest is strong and can be a very good perimeter defender but i am yet to see how that has kept points off the board. at least with Ariza, he can still be a good cutter and will make a b-line to the basket in micro seconds bcuz of his young legs. anyways, their demise our luck i hope
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol, au contraire my brother. I'm not yabbing the team at all. I really really enjoyed watching the game, it was very entertaining, clutch shots from both sides, chippy defensive plays, kobe not flinching at Barnes poke with the ball, lol, action all around - don't get no better than that. A 3-game slide is not a big deal at all imo, the media is going on and on about it, but its not a big deal. The stat that I think should concern the lakers is that they are 5-8 against the top teams (orl, den, cavs) so far.

I just have this severe aversion for wimps, of which Gasoft is top-notch.

See me see trouble ooo severe aversion for wimps ke grin grin grin

Tbh, the lakers didn't play badly, they just got beaten by the better team on the night.
Also agree with you that lakers fans should be worried about their poor record against the big boys.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:10am On Mar 09, 2010
@Bawo
You guys should try and get a low-post scorer if i where you i would be hoping for Bosh and not Wade cos i don't see how two ball hogs can co-exist properly unless you are hoping on Joking Noah lemme know so that i can LeLol @ u

@Na2day
I am actually more worried about the T.Wolves i am totally positive the Nets and Bricks would be slaughtered

@Chiogo
Ha so you even know what they call him. Lets see how the playoffs go this year's should Sizzle

@H202
Better don't take any team for granted this season. You guys where way way stronger last season. I saw y'all crush competition from start to finish! I think the Artest-Ariza trade was a bad move the difference between their abilities on defense is negligible i personally think his defence is over-rated plus he is 5 years older than Ariza and an unpredictable character on and off the court never mind his shaky selection all in all y'all are still favorites and your problem is actually offensively and not defensively
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2010
A-40:

@Na2day
I am actually more worried about the T.Wolves i am totally positive the Nets and Bricks would be slaughtered

true, especially the fact dirk didnt even play 2mins and was out with foul trouble and we are just managing the clock through out the 1st qtr sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 2:42am On Mar 09, 2010
I don't disagree with you about the problem being on offense.  Truth is, if you can shut teams down your offense will tend to take care of itself.  Offensive conversions off defensive stops, etc.  If oppo is not scoring and you're not scoring you will still keep yourself in the game.  I was playing intramural basketball last week and my team went on a drought - we couldn't buy a bucket, but luckily we played tenacious defense and kept the other team from scoring which kept us in the game for that stretch.  If Artest isn't so rigid he would probably fit very well on offense with our style of play.  His problem is that he can't make layups to save his life . . . although not as bad as fisher who is atrocious (even atrocious is puting it mildly.

I won't expect this playoff season to be a cake walk for us.  Teams have unarguably gotten better.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:44am On Mar 09, 2010
You guys should try and get a low-post scorer if i where you i would be hoping for Bosh and not Wade cos i don't see how two ball hogs can co-exist properly unless you are hoping on Joking Noah lemme know so that i can LeLol @ u

rose is not a ball hog, did you watch him play at memphis or in his first season deferring to the ultimate ball hog (ben gordon!!!!!!)? rose is forced to be aggressive or the bulls would be competing with the nets for last place

wade should be the no.1 option then we can start looking at guys like joe johnson, boozer and bosh.  If wade signs, i won't be surprised if one of the big men sign too.

at least noah doesn't cost 70 mil like a certain center on your team.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2010
the mavs still came out on top with all the problems we had on this game, good deal cool cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]well , lets see how far the NBA season 20!0 will go. . . i trusth our boys. wink[/size]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]well , lets see how far the NBA season 20!0 will go. . . i trusth our boys. wink[/size]

just like you trusted them to deal with the golden state warriors right?

ha keep on betting on dirt nowinski. las vegas likes people like you grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2010
celtics ooooo! na wetin bi this?  shocked shocked shocked shocked check out that dunk on big baby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.nba.com/games/20100309/BOSMIL/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0020900950
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
kobe. stop it dude. stop it.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^^^^stop what
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
The Celtics lost to the Bucks but that was still a good game.

Rondo made moves. kiss cool

UHH, If only Pierce had dropped a three. . . bad last shot.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
r231:

^^^^^^stop what
lol stop hiting so many game winners.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
H2O2:

lol stop hiting so many game winners.

i am starting to think dat they are doing it on purpose lol
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Kobe is probably chilling on purpose so he can play hero.
It's like you almost expect him to come through in those situations no matter what.

I was surprised when he missed the game tying shot in Orlando.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
oh yea, dat was painful

cus artest was wide open
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 3:14am On Mar 11, 2010
make come help me ooo, i turned on the tv only to see Jets leading the Mavs by 14 points in 1st qtr  shocked shocked shocked now it is 16 points lead and dirk is only 1 of 5 on the floor  shocked shocked shocked shocked this bad dream must stop ooo! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.