Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82452 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2010
bawomolo:

who, i disowned andres nocioni long time ago. that useless child grin

these yeye bulls better hold the 6th seed.

buuaaaaahhh! reality is catching up to u bah? grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Bawo
I saw Josh Smith tomahawking your rim this morning on them ESPN highlights! Mehn u better start begging because by the time i am done with ya Bulls you would give testimony at your church if you make it to 8th seed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2010
i love UTAH and DENVER, right about now grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2010
OMG! ! ! Celtics actually won a game!  shocked shocked shocked shocked the world is truly coming to an end  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

[size=3pt]FYI: JeSoul, the rest of the world will like u to un-fan Celtics again, plz comply [/size]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:29am On Mar 04, 2010
Boston-style ass-whooping.

We're back. cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:32am On Mar 04, 2010
chiogo:

Boston-style backside-whooping.

We're back. cool

story! once i convince JeSoul to de-fan u guys, u will be back to ur losing ways lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2010
Fans of the Mavericks would you shout Halllelujah grin grin. Shout Hallelujah to the Lord 9 times grin grin

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia

Keyshia Cole just put to bed for her Cavalier baby daddy by the way
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2010
A-40:

Fans of the Mavericks would you shout Halllelujah grin grin. Shout Hallelujah to the Lord 9 times grin grin

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia

Halllelujah X 9 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
lol you guys are not serious

A-40:

praise and worship during the regular season, wake keeping during the playoffs.
the life of a mavericks fan tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Bawo
Never said we where going to win the championships thats down to us surviving the Lakers and the Thuggets i would say though that your Bulls franchise is cursed cos John Salmons and Tyrus Thomas are going to deny your rubbish franchise of playoff basketball with their respective teams. Did i hear Joakim Noah out for 3 weeks? Make that 3 months
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
bawomolo:

lol you guys are not serious

praise and worship during the regular season, wake keeping during the playoffs.
the life of a mavericks fan  tongue
LMFAO!!!!!!!! *DEATH!!!!!*

Chai you guys kill me!!  embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
A-40:

@Bawo
Never said we where going to win the championships thats down to us surviving the Lakers and the Thuggets i would say though that your Bulls franchise is cursed cos John Salmons and Tyrus Thomas are going to deny your rubbish franchise of playoff basketball with their respective teams. Did i hear Joakim Noah out for 3 weeks? Make that 3 months

what's the point of trading for brendan haywood and caron butler if you aren't planning to win a championship. jason
n kidd is getting older and caron butler won't last long as a productive ball player considering his injury history.   You guys are built to win now or next season.   You guys are about to become the new kings very soon.

as for thomas and salmons, both were cap space casualty (wade, bosh or wahala dey o). as for joakim noah  embarassed

the bulls shall be back next season
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:50am On Mar 05, 2010
@Bawo
Like i said earlier said we have to get past the Thuggets and the Lakers first although we are way stronger than last year we split the Laker series whereas it was 3-0 last year we have also beaten Boston, Atlanta and Orlando on the road and the Cavs at home whereas last season these teams totally killed us. I agree we are a win now team but i doubt we are #1 on anyone's list. Lakers are still everyone's favorites

As for your Bulls you better pray Riley is not able to get help for Wade and from all indications Bosh or Stoudamire may be your best option
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by triistar86: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2010
Honestly. . . . Am I the only that thinks this lakers team is completely annoying how on earth would they lose to Bobcats. . . .? I am beginning to doubt if they can retain the championship. . . . Arrrrgghhhhh!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:52am On Mar 06, 2010
grin grin grin

Bobcats or Nets, what team is better?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2010
^^^^^ I'll pick the Somalian Female Basketball team before any one of em shocked shocked grin.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2010
^^ Buhahahahaha.

No, serious question though. Which of the two teams plays better?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2010
The Bobcats are the Better team.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2010
Hehehe wetin be the name of that game wey young gyals dey play back in the day? *scratches ma head* ohh now i remember. Ten-Ten. And the Mavs keep marching Bulls are next on the hit-list. We are going for 22 like the Rockets did. I just hope Haywood's injury ain't serious cos we are really going to miss JET, Move over Tony Parker we have another french stud in the building 22pts in 24mins not bad for a rookie nice one Roddy Beaubois

@Chiogo
How can you compare the Nets to the Bobcats? Hehe i am against underaged smoking oh. They are the only team in the East that have actually manhandled the Cavs plus they beat the Lakers last night! Do you know that if the Nets don't win at least 4 more games they would be tied with the worst team in NBA History lol go and read what they are trying to do to sell tickets! my cousin at Delaware Uni has more people watching their school games than the Nets @ IZOD center

One more thing whats with these NBA players on a bucketlist you Celts keep signing? Michael Finley? Hehehe he is only 37 years young

@Bawo
I don't hear you begging oh is it till we make it four in a row later tonight
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:07am On Mar 07, 2010
@Bawo
Come here and show your coconut head grin grin. Professor Jason Kidd is lecturing PG 101 class is in session and suckas are being schooled i hope sophomore Rose is paying attention cheesy. 11 assists at half-time
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 3:28am On Mar 07, 2010
A-40:

@Bawo
Come here and show your coconut head grin grin. Professor Jason Kidd is lecturing PG 101 class is in session and suckas are being schooled i hope sophomore Rose is paying attention cheesy. 11 assists at half-time

hopefully we win this game, we are playing heavily short handed and dirk is doing too much of the defensive work sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

hopefully we win this game, we are playing heavily short handed and dirk is doing too much of the defensive work sad
Infact its ridiculous man! An 8 man rotation with Najera as starting center he has not defended much but he is certainly making them baskets, Beaubois has been a beast though! He owned that 3rd quarter i just wonder how long JET would be gone even though Beaubois is filling in nicely overall though everyone has had a solid game from The Matrix to Tough Juice. And Nowitzki seems to have pumped up the volume in the 4th
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:26am On Mar 07, 2010
A-40:

Infact its ridiculous man! An 8 man rotation with Najera as starting center he has not defended much but he is certainly making them baskets, Beaubois has been a beast though! He owned that 3rd quarter i just wonder how long JET would be gone even though Beaubois is filling in nicely overall though everyone has had a solid game from The Matrix to Tough Juice. And Nowitzki seems to have pumped up the volume in the 4th

i know right! so short handed and we whooped them bulls behind so badly on their own court too grin grin cool cool

@ bawomolo

I dey greet ooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:50am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

i know right! so short handed and we whooped them bulls behind so badly on their own court too grin grin cool cool

@ bawomolo

I dey greet ooo! grin grin grin grin
The Bulls ain't $hit jare. Specie get levels no JET no Haywood no problem we play the T.Wolves next so that should be 12 straight wins

@Bawo
You still dey do macho man abi grin grin. Na 4 straight una don lose now ooh! Plus Charlotte won, Heat won and even the Bobcats won. Remember i warned you that if you guys finish 8th you would give testimony in church you better come and beg me grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2010
A-40:

@Chiogo
How can you compare the Nets to the Bobcats? Hehe i am against underaged smoking oh. They are the only team in the East that have actually manhandled the Cavs plus they beat the Lakers last night! Do you know that if the Nets don't win at least 4 more games they would be tied with the worst team in NBA History lol go and read what they are trying to do to sell tickets! my cousin at Delaware Uni has more people watching their school games than the Nets @ IZOD center

One more thing whats with these NBA players on a bucketlist you Celts keep signing? Michael Finley? Hehehe he is only 37 years young
Ah ah, I don't watch either team when they're not playing with the Celtics but I hear they suck, mostly. Just tryna compare. Under-aged smoking? Were you of age when you started spliffing it up?  tongue

Beating the Lakers doesn't make 'em good nau. The Nets also beat the Celtics. It be'z like that sometimes for great teams but it's the end result that matters. Winning one pointless game won't take 'em to the playoffs.  grin

Ok, so I guess I know who's better now. Michael who? They just like these senior citizens, I dunno why.  embarassed
Ya Mavericks seem to be on a roll.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 5:50am On Mar 07, 2010
A-40 why are your Mavs suddenly posessed?
I knew the trade would do wonders, but not this kind of wonders.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:07am On Mar 07, 2010
H2O2:

simple, we got it rolling like that
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 6:10am On Mar 07, 2010
We'll see how that works out for you guys in the playoffs against the denver nuggets.
should be an exceptional series. the playoff picture is fluctuating at the moment so I'm not sure how the match-ups will be yet.

All I wanna see are the Jazz and Spurs in the first and second rounds;however, i wonder what the likelihood of that happening will be.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

Ah ah, I don't watch either team when they're not playing with the Celtics but I hear they suck, mostly. Just tryna compare. Under-aged smoking? Were you of age when you started spliffing it up?  tongue
Beating the Lakers doesn't make 'em good nau. The Nets also beat the Celtics. It be'z like that sometimes for great teams but it's the end result that matters. Winning one pointless game won't take 'em to the playoffs.  grin

Ok, so I guess I know who's better now. Michael who? They just like these senior citizens, I dunno why.  embarassed
Ya Mavericks seem to be on a roll.
Hehehe don't emulate me Ma'am i am not a role model  cheesy

The Bobcats don't suck they are actually an excellent defensive team they just suck on offense whereas the Nets just SUCK. The Bobcats beat the Lakers and are only team with a winning record against the Cavs if i where you i would be praying they meet in the playoffs and take them to a 7 game series or even do them strong thing like Golden State did to us in 07. Playoff basketball is all about matchups

Michael Finley used to be a baller ooh! Like in the 18th century lol he's an ex-Mav though and was what Dirk is to us now back in them days when i was not yet a Mav fan i saw a bit of him before he left for the Spurs after the 05 season. He plays Small Forward so he should be backup for Sister Paulina and Marquis Daniels

H2O2:

We had too many dead-weights last season and for some parts of this season. A large roster but too many unproductive muthaphuckas!! back then we had only three players averaging double-digits obviously Mark Cuban did his homework and changed that now we have a more commited bunch those guys from the Wizards where tired of losing and had $hit to prove

H2O2:

We'll see how that works out for you guys in the playoffs against the denver nuggets.
should be an exceptional series. the playoff picture is fluctuating at the moment so I'm not sure how the match-ups will be yet.

All I wanna see are the Jazz and Spurs in the first and second rounds;however, i wonder what the likelihood of that happening will be.
I am not scared of the Nuggets we have a bunch of thugs in our team now as well. All we need is homecourt cos that Mile High weather has its special way of weakening our players i noticed that in the series with them last season we always seemed to wilt in the 4th quarter

Your man Lebron wants to switch from 23 to 6, earlier he did make us believe it was a move to honor M.J but now we know better the sharp guy simply wants to follow Kobe's blueprint and try to outdo him in jersey sales
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
A-40:

Hehehe don't emulate me Ma'am i am not a role model  cheesy

The Bobcats don't suck they are actually an excellent defensive team they just suck on offense whereas the Nets just SUCK. The Bobcats beat the Lakers and are only team with a winning record against the Cavs if i where you i would be praying they meet in the playoffs and take them to a 7 game series or even do them strong thing like Golden State did to us in 07. Playoff basketball is all about matchups

Michael Finley used to be a baller ooh! Like in the 18th century lol he's an ex-Mav though and was what Dirk is to us now back in them days when i was not yet a Mav fan i saw a bit of him before he left for the Spurs after the 05 season. He plays Small Forward so he should be backup for Sister Paulina and Marquis Daniels
Neither am I. Trust me, I'm not emulating you. cheesy
How long ago did they beat the Cavs? I don't see how likely that is to happen again. But if they can rid us of the Cavs, cool. one less trouble.

If today wasn't Sunday ehn, Sister Paulina, really? And I was on your side. embarassed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
we have a more commited bunch those guys from the Wizards where tired of losing and had $hit to prove

brendan haywood is a committed player? mark cuban sure knows how to pick his big men.
wait till next season comes around.

i bet you won't be talking shit about d.rose after yesterdays game. his offense is on the up and up. the defense would come along.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
smh@ron artest's hairstyle.

who knows what goes on in that dude's head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.