Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82631 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2010
LOL @ these motivational speakers! grin

It's all love. Y'all already beat us this season, be happy. wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2010
TBH we have bigger fish to fry than the Greenies.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2010
chiogo:

It's all love. Y'all already beat us this season, be happy. wink
I don't need no love from no greenie fan. We hate anything Celtics around this here neck of my woods.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

I don't need no love from no greenie fan. We hate anything Celtics around this here neck of my woods.
Typical Lakers fan talk. Like we give a fidduck about y'all. grin
Taa, go and enjoy your loss jare. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2010
I wish we could get an even match for once. Healthy Lakers vs Healthy Celtics.  wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2010
^^ '08 championship game.

And you know what the result was. LOL.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2010
@chinchin, I saw that one coming.
Predictable jargon from a chirping green baboon.
As always they resort to expletives like "fidduck". civil discourse isn't a dialect of theirs.
I already explained why we won't hang our heads over this silly loss.
Your team needed the win badly.  You should be more concerned about how your old cargos have been squandering double digit leads in the final quarter of games.

How did Marquis Daniels your new acquisition do btw?  grin  grin  grin
how's that for insurance?
Are MD and Nate Robinson supposed to be your game changers? lol
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2010
^Look who's talking about expletives. Damn, the world is coming to an end. shocked grin
And I guess Fisher is young cargo, right? And y'all didn't need the win? I just love the Lakers and their bandwagoners!! cool
Thanks for granting us this win, far too kind!

Marquis whatever isn't my concern. tongue We beat you bald-headed losers in your damn house. lol. pheww.

Hey Don't knock down Nate, he can still dunk over you baldies. cry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2010
There's no point arguing with you senile boston fans.
we'll let our rings do the talking.

continue barking about a cheap win as if you've just won the championship.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2010
Very clutch performance by Carmelo.

Unlike Lepuppy who didn't get to LeBulldoze his way to the rim but instead slipped and LeClanked the potential game winner. I LeLol'd as I gulped my fanta.

He got a triple double though.  How's that for a Le$tat.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by mystikal(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2010
chiogo:

^^ '08 championship game.

And you know what the result was. LOL.

Exactly, I knew you'd go there!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
Since Eddie House has been traded for Nate Robinson we the NL NBA fans gleefully await Jesoul's public renounciation of the Celtics

@H202
Did you see how Melo hurriedly dunked with Lebron on his tail? Dude practically dunked facing backwards. I was pissed to see the Thuggets win though but it was a fitting one for Coach Karl after the cancer thingy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
A-40:

Since Eddie House has been traded for Nate Robinson we the NL NBA fans gleefully await Jesoul's public renounciation of the Celtics
And ye shall have it.

I jesoul publicly renounce the useless airheads at the helm of the Celtic organization that signed off on this atrocity, who think that because they won a ring 3 years ago they are licensed to make deals that defy reason. Subsequently I cannot in good conscience or in common sense continue to support my beloved Celtics at the risk of physically harming Danny Ainge the next time I'm at the Garden.

Let this declaration on my un-celticism stand, until such a time my anger has subsided, my fury abated, my disappointment soothed and my fanhood massaged by Nate Robinson averaging 15pt, 10 rebs, 5 asts and 3 dunks per game.

Disclaimer: the above is subject to change at any time and for any reason grin

How can they trade Eddie House for Nate Robinson? angry angry of all the needs we have to fill they picked this? unless they're planning to mirror the Ilgaus deal of resigning him before the playoffs. I know House's contract was up after this season.

H2 why so sour towards my girl Chiogo now?

A-40, yeah Karl's cancer thing is just sad. This really gives them extra motivation to press hard this year and from what I saw last night, Denver is going to be a force to reckon with come playoffs. While other contenders have been scrambling around seeking additions, Denver has just been handling their bizniz.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
H2O2:

Very clutch performance by Carmelo.

Unlike Lepuppy who didn't get to LeBulldoze his way to the rim but instead slipped and LeClanked the potential game winner. I LeLol'd as I gulped my fanta.

He got a triple double though. How's that for a Le$tat.

Stop hating on the Best NBA player as we speak.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2010
lol JeSoul, don't mind that peroxide of a thing. He's a known hater.

So, House is really leaving? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! cry You know I had his number back in High school grin
That's my man. The Celtics are getting on my nerves now, same thing they did with Powe. angry

I just might be joining you, JeSoul. . . .but I'm still married to Rondo. lipsrsealed
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2010
@Jesoul
Hahaha that ya declaration na wayo! Truthfully speaking that trade didnt make any sense but time would tell sha

Karl is a fighter though he's been through prostrate cancer i am sure he would get past this. The Nuggets have chemistry there are things that trades cant buy and thats one of them

@chic2pimp
15 assists from Lebron! Na point guard? Abeg the guy is a BEAST!! He woulda won at least a ring at a better team i am still of the opinion that the 07 team that made the Finals was the most average team that ever made it that far and he almost single-handedly dragged em there
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
Don't mind H202 jare. Lebron is the Best player in the NBA as we speak. The dude is complete as he does everything from scoring to assists to rebounding to blocks. You name it, the lot.

The 2007 team he led to the finals were definitely average. They woulda won that series had Lebron gotten any form of help.
About being the most average team ever, I think Hakeem olajuwon's 1994 rocket team runs it close.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Woulda coulda shoulda blah blah hoopla

The greats find a way to get it done.

LeBully is nothing but a $tat wh0re as his t-shirt displayed last time.
He's a Dominique Wilkins at best.  Nothing but highlight reels.
Carmelo Anthony on the other hand has got what it takes.
He exposed LeOverratedDefense yesterday on defense when he continued lighting him up mano-o-mano in the clutch.  Even dunked on his arse during that final stretch. That little drop-step jelly shimmy he put on Lebron last night was pure and Lebron wanted no part of it with his weak defense. I've told you lots before that those highlight weak-side blocks are preventing you from understanding what a true fraud he really is on defense. Granted his defense has improved over the years, there's a lot more work left to be done in that department.
You can continue cooking up excuses and reasons for their losses, but the truths get it done in crunch time.

Until LePuppy learns the tenacity and the killer instinct it takes to take over in the clutch, he will continue to remain a LeClank and LeBricklayer when the game is on the line.  And I will delight in LeLol'ing from watching him fail.

And of course I almost forgot to remind you that the greatest basketball player resides on this side of the coast in La La Land  grin

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2010
In more relevant news, the Bobcats bounced the Crabs again today.

Seems they match up solidly with Cleveland. I like how G. Wallace makes Lebron work on defense. Wear his arse out.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by jaybee3(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2010
and the celtics trounced the blazers. ray ray hotting up in time for the playoffs?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2010
jay bee:

and the celtics trounced the blazers. ray ray hotting up in time for the playoffs?
Pure shooter. Getting into a groove.
Shooters are streaky. When they're on, the basket opens up like a huge calabash in their eyes.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2010
Nice rally from Los Mavs i really thought the Magic where going to kill us! If only the Clippers can just give us Drew Gooden back it seems Brendan Haywood is not that bad

@H202
LeClank, LeBrickLayer hehehe u need bedrest! Lebron is arguably the best in the league abeg i am sure you silently admit this to yourself before going to bed at night although his team-mates are too lazy to help out in the stats department and thats why his stats are that good. No great player did it all by himself Not Jordan, Not Shaq, Not Duncan and definitely Not Kobe as much as i am a fan of the Mamba

@H202
Naah Olajuwon's team wasn't average mayne! Clyde Drexler, Kenny Smith, Sam Cassell, Robert Horry was on that team, the only team that was that average was the 01 Sixers team that made the Finals. All they had was A.I
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ A40

Clyde Drexler was not in the 1994 championship winning team. He was acquired during the midseason trade in 1995.
He won that championship without any recognoized All Star player.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2010
While you yeye people are arguing, the bulls are the 6th seed in the east.

great ones move in silence, look at these empty barrels  cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
roflmaooooooooooo grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2010
@Chic2pimp
Oh silly me Drexler wasn't in the 94 team but Olajuwon's team was better all the same! who in A.I's Sixers or Lebron's Cavs would you compare to Sam Cassell? How many all stars did the Pistons have?

@Bawo
Hehe thank your stars you are not in the West your record isn't even good enough for 10th
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2010
How could i forget Antawn Jamison's debut disaster! Nucca went 0 for 12 from the field
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2010
bawomolo:

great ones move in silence, look at these empty barrels  cool
*Death*
Tell me you did not just boast of being the 6th seed. OMG OMG. *death again* cry cry cry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:07am On Feb 21, 2010
chiogo:

*Death*
Tell me you did not just boast of being the 6th seed. OMG OMG. *death again*  cry cry cry

Big things start small.
please turn the channel to espn tonight in order to watch highlights of our demolition of the sixers.
Our future is so bright, i got to wear shades  cool

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2010
bawomolo:

A-40:

@Bawo
Hehe thank your stars you are not in the West your record isn't even good enough for 10th
Lol abeg tell am jare.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol abeg tell am jare.

hey honey, i have been looking for ur old youtube vid, tryna show it to someone, can u give me the link again?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
Oh hey there! smiley heard you got banned, what did you do ehn? stubborn boy cheesy.

Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ed7-LP9G1I&feature=channel

Thanks for sharing it! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.