Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri (9180 Views)

FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch / Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Depilot(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
From what I've heard, I honestly think Ribadu collected the bribe for himself, but changed his mind at the last minutes (I guess, after he realized certain things).

This is why the time frame is very important. This is also why Ribadu can not afford to stand trial in Nigeria, it's just too much for him to handle at this time.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
Depilot:

Before we start giving any standing ovation to Ribadu, we should ask 3 questions:
1. When was the bribe (money) collected?
2. When was the bribe (money) deposited or transferred to CBN?
3. When was the bribery allegation reported?
4. If the bribe (in cash) was collected for evidence, where is the video tape of the bribe transaction?

The time frame between question#1 and #3 should not be more than a week to 2 weeks. Anything more than 2 weeks is not acceptable. And if the bribe was truly collected as an evidence, there must be a video tape.
Anything less will not be acceptable.

If you read well, you will see where Ribadau said he gave his driver Immediately to take it to CBN and register and collect a reciept
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Depilot(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
@aisha: If you're a Nigerian and from Nigeria, you will realize that IMMEDIATELY means nothing in this country.
We want the time frame.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
My friend you asked a question the answer is there for you, abeg stop whinning and accept the facts. Do you need God to come and confirm to you that the man Lodged the money?? If you choose to believe your sources, who cant make a public staement like farida did, then enjoy
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
Depilot:

From what I've heard, I honestly think Ribadu collected the bribe for himself, but changed his mind at the last minutes (I guess, after he realized certain things).

This is why the time frame is very important. This is also why Ribadu can not afford to stand trial in Nigeria, it's just too much for him to handle at this time.

realized certain things like how? pls sit back and look at the logic you are using to approach the matter. If ribadu was bent on keeping the bribe to himself i'm sure he would have and we probably wouldn't have heard anything about it. You know no one will raise up their hands and say they offered bribe as it a criminal act.

Point is Ribadu couldn't have changed his mind on a 2bn bribe if he really wanted to keep it.
Ribadu was bold and he couldn't have arrested Ibori as
1) the changeover was done at a favourable place to Ibori (andy Uba's house)
2) Ibori would have aborted the proceedings if for any reason he smelt that he was being set up
3) ibori was under immunity as a seating governor at the time
4) you need to build a solid case against someone of that stature in nigeria in order to secure a conviction
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by bibiking1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
I believe we have dwelt on this issue for too long. There are facts and there are assumptions in the case, in our rush to make a quick point lets not get them muddled up. There is a sum of money and there are the actors. The rest are hypothesis that have no proof. The closest assumption we can imbibe is that the money is lodged with the central bank. Thats as far as certainty goes, please call me to order if i am wrong, but we all should not be vehement upon unverifiable hearsays.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by wirinet(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
My take on the whole episode is that Ribadu collected the money, to used as a tool for blackmailing Ibori,probably for political gains. Because some salient points were left pending. Like;

Why did Ribadu not report a clear case of bribery immediately to the appropriate authorities so that investigation can commence, and the case would then be prosecuted immediately Ibori losses immunity. Or The case can be investigated and the findings ,along with the evidence of 15million dollars, Submitted to the Delta House of Representative and the State judiciary for further action according to the constitution.

Why did Ribadu not pursue the case immediately Ibori left and waited for months to be pressured  before investigating Ibori for Corruption. Why did he have to lump the more difficult charge of Stealing state money, with a seemingly open and shut case of Bribery (which has hard evidence).

Is the CBN the most appropriate place to lodge an exhibit (hard cash), what happened to the Courts or the Police ( that is if he was interested in taking the case to court).

Also why is Andy Uba not charged as an accessory to the crime, since he claims that the crime was commited in Andy Uba's House, unless he is claiming that Andy Uba was not privy to the Bribery. After all he cleared Andy Uba to run for Governor.

Finally, would we be hearing all these if OBJ got his way, meaning OBJ got a third term, Ribadu became the IG and Andy Uba became the Gov. of Anambra.

For all the so called Brilliance of Ribadu, He sometimes act as if he is clueless about standard prosecution procedure.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by FBS: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
bibiking1:

I believe we have dwelt on this issue for too long. There are facts and there are assumptions in the case, in our rush to make a quick point lets not get them muddled up. There is a sum of money and there are the actors. The rest are hypothesis that have no proof. The closest assumption we can imbibe is that the money is lodged with the central bank. Thats as far as certainty goes, please call me to order if i am wrong, but we all should not be vehement upon unverifiable hearsays.
Thank you.
Really, to all those saying because Waziri made some announcement on VOA makes Ribadu a saint, I say think twice. In every case there is more than meets the eye. If it wasn't then this should be a straight forward case.
Let them take Ibori to court and lets see how it goes. One thing is certain, this issue will NOT die away just like that.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
wirinet:

My take on the whole episode is that Ribadu collected the money, to used as a tool for blackmailing Ibori,probably for political gains. Because some salient points were left pending. Like;

Why did Ribadu not report a clear case of bribery immediately to the appropriate authorities so that investigation can commence, and the case would then be prosecuted immediately Ibori losses immunity. Or The case can be investigated and the findings ,along with the evidence of 15million dollars, Submitted to the Delta House of Representative and the State judiciary for further action according to the constitution.

Why did Ribadu not pursue the case immediately Ibori left and waited for months to be pressured  before investigating Ibori for Corruption. Why did he have to lump the more difficult charge of Stealing state money, with a seemingly open and shut case of Bribery (which has hard evidence).

Is the CBN the most appropriate place to lodge an exhibit (hard cash), what happened to the Courts or the Police ( that is if he was interested in taking the case to court).

Also why is Andy Uba not charged as an accessory to the crime, since he claims that the crime was commited in Andy Uba's House, unless he is claiming that Andy Uba was not privy to the Bribery. After all he cleared Andy Uba to run for Governor.

Finally, would we be hearing all these if OBJ got his way, meaning OBJ got a third term, Ribadu became the IG and Andy Uba became the Gov. of Anambra.

For all the so called Brilliance of Ribadu, He sometimes act as if he is clueless about standard prosecution procedure.

Have you all forgotten that Ibori had immunity as a governor and immediately he came out of office he was arrested by EFCC to answer the charges against him? You all shock me but you have your minds twisted with so many theories that you fail to see the facts
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by cre8tivity(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
the only reason why i do not think ribadu collected the bribe:
ribadu had access to unlimited amount of dollars/naira during his time as the efcc boss (in fact he kept some of this money to himself), therefore, it makes no sense for him to collect the bribe for himself.
the only doubt here is the fact that ibori and ribadu were very good friends at one time (fact).
so, looking at ibori's record from 1990 to 2007, any reasonable or honest nigerian wouldn't want to associate himself to such a corrupt individual.
ribadu also asked ibori to assist him in becoming the next igp (fact).

there is a good possibility that ribadu may have collected the money only to use it as a tool to blackmail ibori
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Alxmyr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
FBS:

Y'all still dancing around the same issue. Madam Waziri went on VOA Hausa in The US to talk about issues in Nigeria. Heck, why didn't she mentioned it Nigeria? Let them take Ibori to court and let the whole world know the true story.
A Nigerian Hero? Maybe yours but defo NOT mine. As far as I'm concerned, both have cases to answer.  

He may not be your hero and it matters less if he is anyones', Ribadu has done what many people in his shoe would not have done. He is by far better than any other law enforcer that Nigeria have had. We know what happened in Tafa Balogun, we are witness to Ehindero's election money. What about the Mike Okiro's saga. Name any law enforcer or agent who has performed as much as Ribadu has done as EFCC chairman and as an induvidual,
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Enjoyment1(f): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
[b]
aisha2:

Have you all forgotten that Ibori had immunity as a governor and immediately he came out of office he was arrested by EFCC to answer the charges against him? You all shock me but you have your minds twisted with so many theories that you fail to see the facts

I really want to know your stand on this matter. Sitting on the fence doesn't make me understand you.

This is a clear cut issue. Nuhu Ribadu agreed to meet Ibori at Andy's house. Ribadu collected the money and made no report, and when it was as if the bubble will burst, he now came up with the theory that he was bribed. Mind the time frame here. Mind the person's house that was used, mind all the factors that surrounded the whole process. Yes, Ibori was under court protection after handing over power, but for the fact, that it took Ribadu that time frame to present this issue, is a clear cut indictment. Besides, the man they claim to have used his house, have not said anything in this respect. Also, why did it take Waziri, this time frame to finally open up. Is she not hiding something too? Why not make the announcement in Nigeria, why abroad? Are you not trying to make the international community see you as a Redeemer of Nigerian poor masses from corrupt leaders, while at home it is business as usual? . Why have no one produced the documents indicating the particular account this money is being lodged. Is this money truelly in existence, or another manipulation by the OBJ and his cohorts, because this is just another case of a pot calling a kettle black. There is no rigtheous Nigerian leader. One way or the other, they have one skeleton or the other. Where did Ribadu get the money to buy a bullet proof jeep? All his salary at Nigerian Police force including his gratuity, will not buy one which even an ordinary man on the street knows. Ibori that is being accused here is living in Nigeria, while Ribadu acussing him is out there running? Why?. Justice against corruption will be gotten if he stays in Nigeria and fights it. He knows that, he is equivalent to Ibori and OBJ that is why he cannot withstand the pressure. It is a thief that will easily recognise a thief. "A thief", is not written on anybody's forehead, but is inbuilt.
In conclusion, neither Ibori, Ribadu, OBJ or even the now celebrated Waziri is innocent of any crime. Infact, Waziri might be worst than Ribadu, because she doesnt have a direction. Ribadu had a direction, to hunt all anti-third antagonists. To hunt all resource control governors, which today we all know, and finally, shut down anybody who contests any OBJ's decision or policy. Was Ribadu not the same man at EFCC when OBJ was busy giving out between N50m-N500m to all pro-third term House of Rep members? Even Masari was offered N500m. These are no longer news to Nigerians. So which corruption was he fighting? Where did those monies come from? OBJ was reported to have N20,000 in his account as at 1999, so where did he get all these money from to campaign in the first place for a third term.? Tha facts are there for all to see.
[/b]
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
Enjoyment1:

[b]
I really want to know your stand on this matter. Sitting on the fence doesn't make me understand you.

This is a clear cut issue. Nuhu Ribadu agreed to meet Ibori at Andy's house. Ribadu collected the money and made no report, and when it was as if the bubble will burst, he now came up with the theory that he was bribed. Mind the time frame here. Mind the person's house that was used, mind all the factors that surrounded the whole process. Yes, Ibori was under court protection after handing over power, but for the fact, that it took Ribadu that time frame to present this issue, is a clear cut indictment. Besides, the man they claim to have used his house, have not said anything in this respect. Also, why did it take Waziri, this time frame to finally open up. Is she not hiding something too? Why not make the announcement in Nigeria, why abroad? Are you not trying to make the international community see you as a Redeemer of Nigerian poor masses from corrupt leaders, while at home it is business as usual? . Why have no one produced the documents indicating the particular account this money is being lodged. Is this money truelly in existence, or another manipulation by the OBJ and his cohorts, because this is just another case of a pot calling a kettle black. There is no rigtheous Nigerian leader. One way or the other, they have one skeleton or the other. Where did Ribadu get the money to buy a bullet proof jeep? All his salary at Nigerian Police force including his gratuity, will not buy one which even an ordinary man on the street knows. Ibori that is being accused here is living in Nigeria, while Ribadu acussing him is out there running? Why?. Justice against corruption will be gotten if he stays in Nigeria and fights it. He knows that, he is equivalent to Ibori and OBJ that is why he cannot withstand the pressure. It is a thief that will easily recognise a thief. "A thief", is not written on anybody's forehead, but is inbuilt.
In conclusion, neither Ibori, Ribadu, OBJ or even the now celebrated Waziri is innocent of any crime. Infact, Waziri might be worst than Ribadu, because she doesnt have a direction. Ribadu had a direction, to hunt all anti-third antagonists. To hunt all resource control governors, which today we all know, and finally, shut down anybody who contests any OBJ's decision or policy. Was Ribadu not the same man at EFCC when OBJ was busy giving out between N50m-N500m to all pro-third term House of Rep members? Even Masari was offered N500m. These are no longer news to Nigerians. So which corruption was he fighting? Where did those monies come from? OBJ was reported to have N20,000 in his account as at 1999, so where did he get all these money from to campaign in the first place for a third term.? Tha facts are there for all to see.
[/b]

You are wrong, Riadau collected the money and immediately lodged it at CBN. After Iboris tenure, this was one of the grounds for his arrest. Learn to read and et your facts straight. The fact that you are so used to living in curroption and will never repent even when you are caught does not make every other person curropt
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Enjoyment1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mr. Alyxmr,

I am ashamed of your comment. I hope you are not one of Ribadu's worshippers, because I will Send Lagos state government to come after your church.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by wirinet(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
aisha2:

In this era of the internet it is very difficult to lie and get away with it. It is you people (Ribadu's acolytes) that twist facts and propound untenable theories.

Efcc arrested Ibori on the 12th December 2007, that was a full 12 months after Ibori Lost immunity, so i do not know where you got your "immediately he came out of office he was arrested by EFCC " from.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Depilot(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yes, they arrested Ibori after Dr.Ribadu finally realized that the IGP position was not coming his way.

do you get?
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Depilot(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
The question we should be asking is:
Did Ribadu ask Ibori to help him score the IGP position?
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
Leave Ribadau and go and do your own work
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Enjoyment1(f): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
Aisha 2, if I was to give you a job to investigate this case, I am sure, you would have given me this crap!. Okay, he lodged money in CBN after he collected the supposed bribe. How long did it take Ribadu to tell me and you after he collected the money?.

Secondly, if there was any evidence, why didnt he put it up for all to see, just like what Ribadu's NEXT newspapers did on Ibori''s convictions in London?

Are you learning and following the sequence. Judge for yourself, why didnt Ribadu mention the bribery scandal on the allegations filed against Ibori. He had to wait until it was ammended, before he included it. What does this mean to your own fact. Please go back and do your home work well, please.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
Enjoyment1:

[b]Aisha 2, if I was to give you a job to investigate this case, I am sure, you would have given me this crap!. Okay, he lodged money in CBN after he collected the supposed bribe. How long did it take Ribadu to tell me and you after he collected the money?.
Are you even listening to yourself or you just clueless about how legal stuffs work. Evidence gathering/case preparation can take years and not until prosecutors have solid case will they charge unsuspecting culprit to court.

Secondly, if there was any evidence, why didn't he put it up for all to see, just like what Ribadu's NEXT newspapers did on Ibori''s convictions in London?
why does he need to. I have answered your question above

Are you learning and following the sequence. Judge for yourself, why didn't Ribadu mention the bribery scandal on the allegations filed against Ibori. He had to wait until it was amended, before he included it. What does this mean to your own fact. Please go back and do your home work well, please.[/b]
Ibori and their likes are shielded by movers and shakers of that entity called Nigeria so any hasty move by Ribadu would have been a non starter.
Yes he had his mistakes but he sure did enough to be classified as a great Nigerian.

Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Enjoyment1(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mr. Jay bee, I guess you are not one of those Ribadu's worshippers, because I know in the court of law, there is a time, that evidences are no longer tenable after your counsel would have done all the submissions, so I don't need your education here. Secondly, I want to believe, it is people like you that are making Ribadu have mouth to talk in this country. Why didnt you analyse everything then. You choosed that which will favour you. You are a shame to Nigeria. Please drop your passport and leave this country.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by wirinet(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2009

Ibori and their likes are shielded by movers and shakers of that entity called Nigeria so any hasty move by Ribadu would have been a non starter.
Yes he had his mistakes but he sure did enough to be classified as a great Nigerian.

I am perplexed by all these excuses. Please explain to me how an open and shut case like bribery of an officer, especially if the officer involved is the chief executive office, can be regarded as a hasty move. If Ribadu cannot prosecute a case whereby he was directly involved (and had enough time to prepare), then i wonder which case he can successfully prosecute.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Oboma1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
Who is this Ranting Idiot called Jay bee, I know someday, the long arm of the law will catch up with you and your Ribadu. I openly hate all you worshippers of Ribadu. If any is corrupt (even your father), please say it and dont garnish it. I am ashamed of you and the likes out there.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by jaybee3(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Mr. Jay bee, I guess you are not one of those Ribadu's worshippers, because I know in the court of law, there is a time, that evidences are no longer tenable after your counsel would have done all the submissions, so I don't need your education here. Secondly, I want to believe, it is people like you that are making Ribadu have mouth to talk in this country. Why didnt you analyse everything then. You choosed that which will favour you. You are a shame to Nigeria. Please drop your passport and leave this country.

I only worship God my friend. wot r u rambling on about? you are confusing me by the minute
I don't need to be a shame to nigeria cos i could care less if u ask me. What makes u think i carry a nigerian passport anyway? grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by kpokpobita: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mr Alxmyr or what you call your self,
    I belive you are one of anti Ibori, but look even before Abraham there were men.main looking at it Ribadu said he collected the money in Uba`s house, if he did not have interior motive why did he wait for Ibori in Uba`s house.why did he wait for  some couple of mouths before brocasting it why not arresting Ibori immidely no boby is becouse Ibori did not succumb for him becoming IGP. say the truth and the truth will set you free. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
jay bee:

I only worship God my friend. wot r u rambling on about? you are confusing me by the minute
I don't need to be a shame to nigeria cos i could care less if u ask me. What makes u think i carry a
nigerian passport anyway? grin grin grin
Dont mind them my brother, they think because they are on Iboris pay roll every one supporting Ribadau must be paid to do so too.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by selingel: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mr. Jay bee, if you dont carry a Nigerian passport, then you are the worst thing that have happened to that poor nation. I will soon write the UK embassy here about you. Ewu mmeeeeeee!.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Depilot(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
The problem here is Nigerians are not sincere enough to our country.
How can we move this country forward when we still have people who are in-love with corrupt fake leaders? Instead of falling in love with our country, some Nigerians are busy worshipping Ribadu.
Ribadu and his family are financially set for many years; so, let us all keep sleeping and fooling ourselves simultaneously.
I just feel bad for this country.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by selingel: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
Aisha 2, I thought enjoyment1 had given you enough, now I know, you need more. Please what is that church name you attend again? I guess "Ribadu of Blessed Memory Assembly" grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
selingel:

Aisha 2, I thought enjoyment1 had given you enough, now I know, you need more. Please what is that church name you attend again? I guess "Ribadu of Blessed Memory Assembly" grin grin grin
Believe me, if there was a church like that i would proudly be a communicant member. To be alligned with a person with such integrity who does not know what it means to be a lazy whinner, Abeg where is the church address?, let me go and join
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by oyinda3(f): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
I bet all the anti-Ribadu 419ers here engage in bribery on a daily basis. how else can you explain their disdain for the guy.
the guy refused to collect bribe and all of a sudden everyone hates him. why?  

naija is bleeped beyond repair I must say.
Re: Ribadu Lodged $15m Ibori’s Bribe With CBN – Waziri by Enjoyment1(f): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mr & Mrs Jay bee and Aisha 2,

I am really disappointed that in 2009, we still have some people like you, with these kind of opinion. It would have been better, you were not computer literate, than for you to be one and cannot move this nation forward. By the way, where has Mr. Jay bee ran to?. If he had facts and figures, let him post them here. I left briefly to my library to fortify myself. Where is everybody in the house? Where have they gone to? All those pro-Ribadu where are you? Show your ugly faces here with your facts. Abeg jare, let me go back to my work, I was on break so I decided to check on Nairalanders. When they are ready, let them call on me. They have my number. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta / A Plea To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company- Natasha Akpoti / Olawepo Hashim Break Down Simple Steps To Successfully Eliminate Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.