Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Date Gone Sour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Gone Sour (1167 Views)

Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Gone Sour by khristal87(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2016
I met this cool lady n i asked her on a date which she accepted. As planned, we went to a cool bar n she took 3 bottles of snapp while i took jst a bottle f star cause i ws on malaria drugs...she requested i buy her suya on d way to ma place as planned....while we were close to ma place she started grumbling dt she cnt go further..n i insisted dts d buildjng there jst come n knw there n u cn come some other time at ur leisure...bt she refused n ws becoming rude... She started larmenting she hs a bf, she does nt wnt to date me n i cnt force her, i shud be a gentle man..i shud tke her to her place... We decided to trek since its jst a short distance ...she ws jst irritating as we walked down d road in d middle f d night...by d time we got to her door step she said gud night n give me my suya. N i replied her , no o me i no go fit lose 2:0 ...bye bye.. i went my way, sat down in one corner n devoured d suya....what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2016
So what did you learn ?
What's the moral of the story according to you?

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Sour by sorextee(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2016
I didn't think of anything.. undecided
Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2016
I think this is the dumbest thread i ever read undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2016
She don give you back your suya na.There is nothing to think about.
Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 19, 2016
khristal87:
I met this cool lady n i asked her on a date which she accepted. As planned, we went to a cool bar n she took 3 bottles of snapp while i took jst a bottle f star cause i ws on malaria drugs...she requested i buy her suya on d way to ma place as planned....while we were close to ma place she started grumbling dt she cnt go further..n i insisted dts d buildjng there jst come n knw there n u cn come some other time at ur leisure...bt she refused n ws becoming rude... She started larmenting she hs a bf, she does nt wnt to date me n i cnt force her, i shud be a gentle man..i shud tke her to her place... We decided to trek since its jst a short distance ...she ws jst irritating as we walked down d road in d middle f d night...by d time we got to her door step she said gud night n give me my suya. N i replied her , no o me i no go fit lose 2:0 ...bye bye.. i went my way, sat down in one corner n devoured d suya....what do u think?
Why must you post erritin u come across in life?? does dis look like a confession box or ur just plain dundee FC fan??

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Sour by Selfhood: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Op is just catching fun jare. Give him a break.
Don't mind the girl and the girl shouldn't mind you either.
If she has the right to change her mind before getting to your house then you have the right to withhold the suya.

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Sour by paragon40(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Op don't mind those haters...above i guess u just need someone to talk to..

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Sour by agohmamuda(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2016
From this post i've been able to learn that "Many are mad but a few a roaming". Daz all.
Re: Date Gone Sour by Sunkyphil(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2016
cry she was expecting u to do the needful......
Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
khristal87:
lol her papa....you na come back kid na. who wan lose ? so the match later end 1:1...
wen be 2nd leg?

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Sour by ipain: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
khristal87:
kid grin
Re: Date Gone Sour by khristal87(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2016
RayRayZicc:
lol her papa....you na come back kid na. who wan lose ? so the match later end 1:1...
wen be 2nd leg?
Since dt time we jst lockup fr eachoda o.....as if we nova meet bf sef
Re: Date Gone Sour by khristal87(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Why must you post erritin u come across in life?? does dis look like a confession box or ur just plain dundee FC fan??
I dnt blame u, d middle f ur username defines u completely....Dull
Re: Date Gone Sour by khristal87(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=51159791]So what did you learn ?
What's the moral of the story according to you?u read it too, wt did u learn?
Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2016
khristal87:
hahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahha.... On a first date u already want her to see ur house and maybe do d do with u. I'm sure she sensed it and withdrew. How old are u sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date Gone Sour by khristal87(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
hahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahha.... On a first date u already want her to see ur house and maybe do d do with u. I'm sure she sensed it and withdrew. How old are u sef
D girl d share fr ma street nw me wnt chop she come d form smart na em mke i form smarter
Re: Date Gone Sour by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
What I can gather from your write up is that malaria affects proper functioning of the brain
Re: Date Gone Sour by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
So walking aimlessly at night and buying suya and beer and eating at a corner is a date Or stroll?? Am confused undecided .. Pls help!! Malaria is really bad lipsrsealed
Re: Date Gone Sour by ultimateyankee: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Think for your self because girl u no go sleep u dey cun ask useless question
Re: Date Gone Sour by thowbie7ven(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:
So what did you learn ?
What's the moral of the story according to you?
he learnt how not to be a potential maga...
Re: Date Gone Sour by thowbie7ven(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
khristal87:

D girl d share fr ma street nw me wnt chop she come d form smart na em mke i form smarter
u sef wan follow chop national cake...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move On? / Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply / My Hubby Is Not Dead - Singer Eric Arubayi's Wife Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.