Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,704 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (44292 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Miles300: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well she is entitled to her own opinion !

2 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by pretydiva(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Click like if u don't know her undecided

15 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
She is exactly the type of girl that will end up with WIFE BEATERS!!!! LOL..... See her face like kneel for me.....

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ugh I'm outta here

2 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Myself2(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Someone please tell her that she's too old to be making this kind of expensive joke.

If dem use hypo wash that foundation and German floor make up comot for her face, all her 50 years wrinkle go show puahhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Ahmadgani(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
with this face like party balloon.

you need to see a gynecologist and a psychologist to certify that your gyne area is not affecting your psycho area

1 Like

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Look at dis yeye tin dat will turn to waste after death It seem u don't knw where u belong
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by frankwyte: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Heavily Doped face!
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by crazysam001: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
I just waka pass
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by KingGeorgey(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
You should go and love yourself.... grin
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by junta007(f): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Keep Searching
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by StoneLucifer: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Women like this piss me off...
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Chudichu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
You hate poverty abi, like say me I like am. A man that would knee to beg you, handsome, God-fearing, cooks, rich.. Hahahaha...i laugh you. As the country hard so? It's like you would use clay and mold the man yourself from dust and give him breath of life. Wake up from your dream o.

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Ajejeje(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by oluxy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who is she?
Is she d new bread seller?

When she attain 40, she will restate her statement.
Foolishness.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Worksunlimited: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by bigiyaro(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Madam, i have d exact type of clay u need. U can mould anytin u want even cuccumber
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by POPE2154(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
:DMy Ex-
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by aboveu(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's what you learnt from your parent?

Then you need to think and think and re-think!!!

B'cos Guyz now are not smiling for this. cool cool cool
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by abtinez: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
go and mould him urself
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by wolexy14(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
She go nid press one man mumu button ooooo,she know even fine sef,make one man come beg u join ur wowoness dat nigga still dey heaven.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by AkupeMBANO(f): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by stallion2: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by zino01: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
pride
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by fortunechy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
OKUKU IGBO........in dt case u go teee for huz............many ar mad bt few ar roaming in the street
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by nathie007: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
And what does she have to offer in return apart from intimidating behind and toned skin? Will she be faithful, loyal, respectful n honest, unlike her nollywood sisters?
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by benjsniper33: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=51321192]she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her

Wetin this Old Layer de talk again

You can't marry a man that cannot kneel to beg you

This Winch just won turn her Husband to Water-yam/ agidi cry

God forbid

# come marry Ishan man first , ur eye go clear.... na under table u go de sleep

Winch tongue

Vaseline Nairalanders what do you think about the Last pik :
'([/
Seed pouring on the chest, after her mouthaction grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by msld: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
That is your husband palaver, nobody cares. Next time keep the conversation inside the other room with your husband kneeling.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by akinszz: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ashowo wey wan build duplex.... We know the thing wey go suffer.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wake up! Day don break!
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm.... Arike please coman tell us you are joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Tonto Dike's New Looks As A Yoruba Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.