Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (44291 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Mrjo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Afrok:
Fast rising star? shocked even if they put her in flour and enzymes, she will still not rise undecided...

Arike Gold indeed
In Jhybo's voice:All that glitters are not gold, most of them nah panda cheesy
lol rising powder indeed
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by PublicAssurance: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
[size=18pt]u go find husband tire![/size]
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by AfroBlue(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
>>>Acting has been her passion since she was a kid but her mum told her she can’t allow her to do such because of some negative things she has noticed or seen with people that are into acting.

her mother warned her and gave her sage advise that she ignored, but dis one wants so-called fast easy money and is already marketing/displaying her wares for all men to see.

i'm starting to think that 90% of des new nollywood gurls be:

[img]http://i./qGazliZOh78Jy.gif[/img]
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by sidneyj(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
your type of husband is in pluto..go there u will find him
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by scabit: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why are you all wicked? Just bashing her like that? It is not fair or bleach sef? Can't she dream again? Allow her, when she get tired, she will wake up!
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by sanpipita(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol why are people angry, surely they are romantic men like that with all attributes she wishes for, she should just hope one of them comes her way.

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

nah only the last line you see grin grin grin grin
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by chigoizie7(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Must he kneel?

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
as old as you are , you're still looking for a nigga that will kneel down for you..... later u will start praying to God to do something new in your life. smh

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by idesylvester(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her

Wetin this Old Layer de talk again

You can't marry a man that cannot kneel to beg you

This Winch just won turn her Husband to Water-yam/ agidi cry

God forbid

# come marry Ishan man first , ur eye go clear.... na under table u go de sleep

Winch tongue

Vaseline Nairalanders what do you think about the Last pik :
'(
No Mind Her Jor,na So Linda Ikeji Demand 4 D Kind Man Wey Na Only Heavn Suply Nw Shes Single..Menopos No Dey Fear Anybdy Sha

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by koife(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
I thought arik airlines suspended flying some routes. Like if you get the drif grin grin kiss
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Dare2Try(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make she no worry, few years from now Shiloh go turn her home ground for solution to the problem she coz my her own ego
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Omooniya1: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
old layer
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Habeeb02: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
ONIRANU
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Collins0609(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
She no well
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ufuosman(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tomorrow wen u no see husband u go say na witch, imagine wetin u dey talk... e go knee for u
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ufuosman(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tomorrow wen u no see husband u go say na witch, imagine wetin u dey talk... e go kneel for u
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
I see nothing wrong with her requirements of her type of man....everyone got there's too smiley

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's her wish, we should respect people's choice.

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is it your life?
after all it is what she wants not what you want
BlindAngel:
Thunder fire you, with your round ugly face, ugly doll.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by buffalowings: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

God forbid

Winch tongue

'(

We approve

Tonight na the night

I beg who get vaseline

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by pastorpo: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
You no dey shame, at your age you still dey think like this
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by hollowpot15684(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
lemme quickly look at the face of the lazy idiot..
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by javispj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
There is a saying in Yoruba that a person who say, when he/she grows up they will cut off the head of every bird.the head of the bird wouldn't let them grow...well let's see if u can get a man..not to talk of the one that would kneel n cook for u... fish brain!!
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please tell them oh! undecided
Ariel20:
It's her wish, we should respect people's choice.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
diz one dey test devil and the gods of the land...i will be alive to read ur scandals...from ya comments one can only pity ur dad..he must av went tru alot...huh
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/94-the-owl-s/42469-i-hate-poverty-and-my-husband-must-cook-for-me-arike-gold
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Ameekas(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is Amazing in TunTun's voice. I hope she finds the MUMU kind of a man... Anyway enchanted love can make a man do that sha
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iranu abasha.... When u clock 48.. I will know how to respond.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iraaanu...bcoz make up make you up, u think say you fine, bah....?
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Leez(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

God forbid

Winch tongue

'(

grin

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by EdDave(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Have you noticed these actresses just say these things to get fame. They observe the saying that "there s no news, like bad news"
Una go dey here wan kill una sef with insults. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.