Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (44288 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Alariwo2: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
who no hate poverty bfor? na d kneeling part no follow

if you see an honest woman that values truth not those who lie like their lives depend on it.. better grab her

too many fake ass pretenders in the world now.. Devil sef dey marvel at their level of deceit
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Jakasibo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
She has to wait till thy kingdom come.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by millionboi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
themonk:
You attract me in no way. Completely obnoxious.
Na her type dey use juju hole man
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by chiraqDemon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Security come i just saw that man smuggling some johnsons baby oil n vaseline
See am there na for front row e dey siddon
Catch am
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by mofeoluwadassah: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg Help me ask am who she EPP............na until u enta menopause u go understand undecided grin
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by SouthSouthObser(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
When you reach 50, call me for another interview grin
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ransomed: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
When she gets to 35 and still searching, her Alice in wonderland dream will change. She does not want scripture union type now but, by then he may turn to be "will" of God. Only an old widower that is very close to the grave fits into her man.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ControG(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
This one go tey for her papa house o.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Okpabana: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Jacko1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
If there were no men like that

Or if she has not met men like that.... She no go dey demand this nonsense
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by playhero(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
no problem my annoyance be say does kind meh n dey this world buh i swear if na me u dey expect to do dat one i go change you from dat kim kardshan you they feel like to chioma chukwuka over night.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wait for Jesus to come back dear.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by oruma19: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/94-the-owl-s/42469-i-hate-poverty-and-my-husband-must-cook-for-me-arike-gold
if I were u, I will get clay from the Riverside mold it into my dream man and breath life into it, make a special remote control and use it to control ur creation.foolish girl,see as she wowo sef.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Kowor(f): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Afrok:
Fast rising star? shocked even if they put her in flour and enzymes, she will still not rise undecided...

Arike Gold indeed
In Jhybo's voice:All that glitters are not gold, most of them nah panda cheesy
Wicked. lol
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
BlindAngel:
Thunder fire you, with your round ugly face, ugly doll.

grin grin

Nigerians get mouth sha
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by nkpommpko(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please someone should forward this post and replies to this gold digger. So she knows, Nigerians no dey trip. Shege

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Horlorlardaey: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
someone should tell me this old fool will not marry till she is 95 years old
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by buchilino(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
NNE, I SUGGEST U GO N MARRY AN ALIEN.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by jeff1607(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her

Wetin this Old Layer de talk again

You can't marry a man that cannot kneel to beg you

This Winch just won turn her Husband to Water-yam/ agidi cry

God forbid

# come marry Ishan man first , ur eye go clear.... na under table u go de sleep

Winch tongue

Vaseline Nairalanders what do you think about the Last pik :
'(

wait ooo, u b ISHAN MAN?
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by seyoops4u: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jarizod:
what's this one feeling like undecided

No vex....
I'm sure she's still young... By the time she's in her late 30's n no one seem coming, she'll change all these kneeling down things...
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ebakhaiyhe(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Unfortunately for her, no Scripture Union Brother would even request for her hand in marriage because they know the Divine mandate for a home that would be a successful home
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by addlogg(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
my dear sister, save urslf the stress and do urslf the honor, get some fine French purified clay, and start moulding ur spec..am sure ntn is impossible. by 2056, am certain u wud get man of ur dream
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by nkpommpko(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aunty golden, go to the link below, and see Beauty, see brain and she is young and vibrant. This one no even fit talk the rubbish wey you vomit for here because she humble. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/meet-nigerian-lady-powede-eniola.html
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by seunfape(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
potbelly:
Reason she will remain single for the rest of her life...
I they perceive that in her because girls full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by seunfape(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Welcome to single societies
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by rhames(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Some people think upside down. In this day and age, no man worth his salt would have himself turned into a houseboy for the sake of love. This is the information age babe. wake up from your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Go marry mumu or robot...
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by gbishman: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
na oyibo, u go marry be that
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by baby124: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
What's wrong in her husband cooking for her? Though I don't understand the kneeling part. She's just an attention seeker. Lol
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by puncha: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
You go tey for ya Papa house
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Edijoy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
U go old..... undecided
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by manikspears: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
When her husband eye clear from the jazz after many years, the guy go be like. ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.