Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (44286 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Usmaniaaa: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atama chidimma cucumber..
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by fwc1705: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
See your husband already begging at your back
No problem ( o ti ri Oko tan ) You don't see husband
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
another aged single actress to be added to d list of rita dominic,genevieve,kate henshaw and co
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by olayinkaj2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
There is problem in the land o, how will there be husband when this one dey yan trash, she go tey for street o. No sense in what she has said.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by cybriz82(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
mumu witch see how she dey xpose her meeting people....
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by desire222(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
I know, you will wash her pata wella
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Ak75: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
You will Waite till your kingdom come, see your mouth like horse nyash.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Collins87: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who will marry u self. Abeg
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Ak75: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
You will Waite till your kingdom come, see your mouth like horse nyash.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Frydae: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
SORRY FOR THE LUCKY GAI....
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by yankeypha: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
I knew one lady far back, when ever a man came to marry her, she and her mom will be laughing the Guy at there back of there house, her mon use to tell her that she will marry a rich, tall man, that time she was very young and beautiful, but now she is 45years, she is always quelling with her mon that she is the one that course her not to marry.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by nkemdi89(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol husband to one of the Bella twins.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
themonk:
You attract me in no way. Completely obnoxious.

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who go marry you?olosho oshi
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by andyanders: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nonsense. Will still wait to hear her waiting to see the man when she clocks 55yrs. No husband for now for her cus none can meet up with her demand. No MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. She goat
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by KvnGRezz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iffah komment now...diz Mods will Ban me sad sad sad

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by KvnGRezz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
andyanders:
Nonsense. Will still wait to hear her waiting to see the man when she clocks 55yrs. No husband for now for her cus none can meet up with her demand. No MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. She goat
Chill ooo.....Lalasticlala izzon Rampage of Banning....shhh! undecided
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Cannonleo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
sorry this one is still suffering from the disease known as the Disney syndrome
madness
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Thunday16(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
make she go marry for her village later she will go to every Church praying for husband.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by andyanders: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
KvnGRezz:
Chill ooo.....Lalasticlala izzon Rampage of Banning....shhh! undecided

You lost your brain? Tell me why my comment calls for a ban?I know the legal implication of any statement herein as I never insulted any nairaland or whosoever you think you are referring to.Go get some sleep if you do not understand simple statement.

If she figure that she needed a man that can wash her ass, you better go get her dad as no normal young man would wanna lick a lady's ass for love, unless you need to kneel down and worship, clean her ass and cook for her as per her demand.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by KvnGRezz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
andyanders:

You lost your brain? Tell me why my comment calls for a ban?I know the legal implication of any statement herein as I never insulted any nairaland or whosoever you think you are referring to.Go get some sleep if you do not understand simple statement.

If she figure that she needed a man that can wash her ass, she better go get her dad as no normal young man would wanna lick a lady's ass for love, unless you need to kneel down and worship, clean her ass and cook for her as per her demand.
So festaavoll naa juz diz comment make u wash me like dix Sukpu *shocked* secondly....Ah nuh dey fear de Ban aqain u dey effin stupid, kai ur matter go enter one chance ooo...cuz u literally dunno how tuu talk politely...like for heavens sake Diz is Nairaland...nevaa take anything personal u'll only qet hurt at de end...Idiat undecided
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by pyyxxaro: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeff1607:

wait ooo, u b ISHAN MAN?

Normal naaa

Full Blooded Ishan * F.B.I *
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg shey I fit ask if the lady fine?
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
This one that has entered meno-stop still wants someone to kneel for her and cook for her. Well madam if na cook you want dem dey, if you want someone will kneel to beg you, you will never find
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by endove(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin abeg wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Beamborla(f): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm not understanding.

The lady voiced out what she wants. A man who is romantic, hardworking, humble enough to kneel to beg her whenever he wrongs her. If you are not qualified, swerve instead of bad mouthing her.

Why do guys jerk in convulsion whenever a lady is bold enough to demand for what to them is an abomination because they've been brought up with the wrong impression that they are the superior spiecie and only ladies should kneel to apologize, kneel to serve you food, kneel to air her opinion, kneel to tell you what you have done wrong, kneel to greet you in the morning...

Why are we quick to threaten ladies with menopause? It's all these mentality that leads to desperation on the side of many ladies, hence, they end up with a monster.

I've said it before and I will say it again, marriage or childbirth is not what the life of a girl child is all about..it is only a part which is not a must. There are so many things a girl child can do with her life. No, it doesn't revolve around a man.

The men are not doing us any favor by marrying us. It's time we ladies stop seeing marriage as a do or die affair.

I'm sure sooner than later, an unmarried 40yrs old lady wouldn't be bitter because she is unmarried because women would have learnt that she is wonderful and that with or without a man, she can be happy and still have a fulfilled life.
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by pippen213(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
I pity the poor man. Wait a minute why is she still single? quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=51321132]

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/94-the-owl-s/42469-i-hate-poverty-and-my-husband-must-cook-for-me-arike-gold
[/quote]
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ENDOWEDSAM: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello!!!
My name is Samuel, A graduate in search of a decent opportunity. My primary focus: is seeking an apprenticeship with an engineering firm to build upon a keen technical interest, with a lot of Skills in computing and Do it yourself Attitude. Though might not be paid. Pls Kindly contact if you can provide help on 09054420101 or via whatsapp on: 08130451036.
Thanks (Availability: 1 month period; Location: Lagos-Ikeja)
PROVIDE HELP FOR A FELLOW NIGERIAN[i][/i][center][/center]
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Hillicez(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin for ya plastic mind... u will soon c a man DAT will do frog jump for u .. and fix ya brain ...

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by paxvino: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
At dis age she's still talking like a teenager!!!! She no knw say she don turn old layer Well... Na dream she dey dream,she go soon wake up

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by london4luv: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
She's seriously mad and ugly but she don't even know

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by October1960: 2:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Nonsense with her bleach plastic face.

If they dash me this woman I won't take.

Even finer younger girls with more education won't get 10% of what she lists.

She better look for aristo that has stolen government money to be his third wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.