Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did (1152 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by ExAngel007(f): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
A lady has admitted she is HIV positive and she currently fears she must have infected her ex-lover whom she had unprotected sex with over a period of 8 months.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4g01ac298ao.e1d08536.jpg[/img]

She posted saying: “Hi Joro, am HIV positive. I just found out some months back, have been trying to deal with it.

Am currently not in the country to heal my mind in a holistic way.

Something bothered me recently, I saw my ex who I had 8 months of unprotected sex with on weddings blogs on IG getting married. Last time I tried to contact him he blocked me before I could say Adam.

He never replied mails. I saw him on Bella blogs all looking happy and blissful with his new bride. My sixth sense wants to tell him to get tested as soon as possible but I don’t know what to do.

We never ever used condom, he resented it. Please should I make effort to tell him or leave him to find out on his own?… Joro I don’t want to spoil his happiness but I think he should know.

Please share.”

Effort again, after he has blocked you….Just saying tho!

https://www.naij.com/1066128-woman-publicly-announces-hiv-positive.html?source=index_latest

1 Like

Re: Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by herzernIsHere: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by ring7(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai so u follow those lag people?

1 Like

Re: Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by vchykp(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
lolx.. d guy man was never infected, because am sure he might have gone for test before marriage..

1 Like

Re: Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by Originalsly: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
She should find a way to let him know and get tested before he infects his wife. Even if he is... and the wife already is... then they can be treated at this early stage rather than waiting until obvious signs pop up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Announces Being HIV Positive, You Won’t Believe What Ex-lover Did by ghost3040: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Believe (JORO) stories at ur own peril...

(1) (Reply)

Natural Aphrodisiacs That Will Spice It All Up / How Can I Break Up With Her? / Can You Trust Your Gf/wife With Your ATM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.