Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? (16327 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by chillin(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2005
hey raregroove lol lol lol
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by goodguy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2005
She shouldn't bother trying to confuse me because I really don't read her posts.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by chillin(f): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2005
goodguy:

She shouldn't bother trying to confuse me because I really don't read her posts.
Ohhh thatz better!!! when u seee "chillin" all u'v gatt 2 do is close your eyez, skipp my post and go to d next... how e-z is that?? and as soon as you see this!! better nat read it!!!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2005
gals let them continue...i'm really having fun, ya know!  cheesy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by otokx(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2005
i really don't know y a simple answer to the above question should cos a stir. i want to believe it was intended for the guys. A potruding belle in a pregnant woman wont turn me off neither will stretch marks on a 40 year old woman who has had 4 children. Am talking of young unmarried damsels having layers and folds wearing those tight show bellies.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IAH(f): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2005
Now you are talking. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by rashman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2005
BIG stomach, fat legs, women with extra large head and big breast but if she's pretty i can easily change my mind. rolleyes
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2005
Wow!Interesting topic.
I dont see why the girls should be pissed off...everyone has their body preference in the opposite sex no matter how shallow that may sound.I HATE(Caps for emphasis) guys with muscles, biceps etc blah blah blah...its a major turn off for me eventhough am a british size 16.Personally,i think it all boils down to body confidence.There are several things i can do that my skinny ass friends wouldnt even think of doing,i'm super confident about my body and though it wouldnt hurt to loose some but i like me just the was i am.I think its that simple....really!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by loretta(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2005
I feel you jare goodguy flab or stretch mark provided she is beautiful. Most of the guys their babes have all these things and they cannot say anything they are just babbling here.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by otokx(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2005
@loretta; i hope you are not trying to console yourself.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by omoonile2: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2006
MUST READ:

Just as guys have turnoffs on gurls, it also happens vica versa (just like pastor troy tune), But I think this issue can be very sensitive and make peeps depressed, Cos i know of some gurls that are just depressed cos they got flabs and other thingy. Likewise guys that got what gurls dont like,

But I think those that complain are usually the ones that end up with the ones they dont like, or am i wrong,

Holla yo,
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by DaHitler(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2006
Bushy private hair.

Too hairy around the body (wax that shit)

Bad teeth (color and arrangement)
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Coco29(f): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2006
i have to say that all the guys in here seems to be going for my type i.e my size and looks. however i have friend who are what u will call overweight but they would make better partners than me. Because i do not cook,clean,or f*ck when he wants it i do it when i want, while they on the other hand look after their man NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE they simple are very nice people.

so u men who are in here talking about what u do not like about a women should no that we put up with a lot of yr sh*t

snoring
premature ejaculation
small dick
soft dick
simply can't f*ck at all
impotence
smelly feet
lack of intelligence(some of u)
womanizing
smelly ass niggers
stink mouth niggers
nasty niggers
SHOULD I GO ON, JUST LOVE WOMEN FOR WHO WE ARE YOUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by SvS(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2006
yes coco,u took the words right out of my mouth!!! grin grin
revenge is sweet
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Coco29(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2006
girl these men upset my ass angry if only they what it was like pushing out there big ass head only for them to chat sh*t like that shocked i am shocked
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by mizkay(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2006
[b]those of you who cannot look beyond the physical (not to say that you do not need to look at the physical to be attracted to the opposite sex), need to get a head-check. The media and living abroad (perhaps) have brainwashed a lot of us into thinking that Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell are the perfect females to have. I call those stereotypes. Looking at the physical is not a bad thing, making it a priority and a MUST is certainly the wrong way to go about find the right person for the right relationship (except you don't want one). Heck! I want a man with brains, manners and respect about him and about himself before looking at his green eyes, 15inch penis and denzel washington smile. I will not date David Beckham for the world. The guy's a disgrace as soon as he opens his mouth! Nowadays with all the surgery blah blah, even wayne rooney  (sorry i meant shrek) can be turned into taye diggs. You can't say the same for turning dumbs like victoria beckham, pamela anderson, and the list of physically pretty-come-senseless women into the next condoleeza rice. (and condi is beautiful trust me.) Tell you what. ever heard the phrase - love is blind? sure you have. it wasnt coined for no reason. Wait until you fall in love and then show me the woman at your right side. I bet most of you wont be standing next to Jessica Alba/Angelina Jolie. (Dont get me wrong, I admire these girls). What I am saying is, most of you will be blind to the flaws of the woman you desperately need in your life. You will completely ignore the stretch marks, not-so-flat belly and wide hips. Infact, these are the things you will love - because they will make her different from the next A, B and C. Oh, and for those who will get Miss Perfect, don't chuck her out when she gets full 9months after conception with stretch marks that'll start from here to Port Harcourt! Word to the wise. lipsrsealed[/b]
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aykay(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2006
Cross eyed girls. don't have anything against them, i just get nervous when they r looking at me or when i think they're looking at me (sometimes i'm not sure, u know how it is)
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Coco29(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2006
aykay:

Cross eyed girls. don't have anything against them, i just get nervous when they r looking at me or when i think they're looking at me (sometimes i'm not sure, u know how it is)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by spikedcylinder: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2006
Posted by: aykay

Thats so damn funny!Lol! grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by diddy4(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2006
sagging boobs and hairy armpit. body odour like she be fisher man abi woman. hair like chicken yansh.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aykay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
lol, diddy4 may i ask wot u were doing sniffing a chickens arse?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by diddy4(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
i was talking about how unkept their hair will be like with the odour emanating from it. geddit?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aykay(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2006
i get it, didnt mean to get on ur nerves, we cool?
@coco29 and spikedcylinder
cheers
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by diddy4(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2006
you didnt man, we cool.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aykay(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2006
ok
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by alj(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2006
i find it imposable to pin down physical attributes to how attractive a woman is, i can tell you what i like thats easy.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2006
alj:

i find it imposable to pin down physical attributes to how attractive a woman is, i can tell you what i like thats easy.
Huh?what does that mean?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by alj(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Huh?what does that mean?

what i mean is that while it is easy to say what i find attractive i do not believe that one physical flaw could put me off a lady i was interested in.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by spikedcylinder: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
Oh,ok!Thats the spirit!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by desiree(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2006
alj:

what i mean is that while it is easy to say what i find attractive i do not believe that one physical flaw could put me off a lady i was interested in.

Nice one bro smiley let's focus on the positives and not the negatives, i wish i could be more like you.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Akinagirl(f): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2006
Hot Angel and Twaia Yall said it all!
Guys always wantta nit pick and they dont look in the mirror themselves. Boy they aught to be glad we arnt that freaking picky.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by macalurs(m): 3:07am On Nov 08, 2006
Guys always wantta nit pick and they don't look in the mirror themselves. Boy they aught to be glad we arnt that freaking picky.

Yeah right . . . Y'all cute chicks aint picky? I dunno about that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Photos Of A Muslim Lady With Humongous Boobs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.