Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? (16245 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by kmohawk: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2007
so basicly u guys are looking for a skinny,big boobed girl, well look no farther lol
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2007
This the thing I do not understand, men cannot seem to be able to make up their minds.

They say they want a curvy person, yet they don't want someone with flabby stomach or big yansh or  this one, that one.

Er, helloo??!!!  Curvy women generally tend to be quite voluptous.

Myself, for example, I have been in London since 1998, and cannot seem to find a decent Naija man.

Now i have always been quite slim as a child, that hasn't changed as an adult.  I eat and eat and eat, yet never seem to get bigger than a size 10.  Yet I tend to attract more Oyibo white men than Naija men.  Why?  Why?  Why?  I am not skinny, I am 5foot 9 tall, long legs, a perfect size 10, got some bust (36C cup), well rounded behind.  I know I am no Orobo, but I am not Lepa, either.

So where all the Naija men.

Maybe i go start to dey chop chop Ffries, burgers, chicken and chips so dat i go turn orobo!!!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by oatgold20(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
I detest to see chicks with folding tummy,bow legs,flat ass,hairy chest,vampire dentition and stretch marks.They put me off like shit.No matter how beautiful she looks.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Tranquil(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
Hah!You guys about gal features and look at yourselves , You men stink like hell,have ugly hair on body,bulging ponch belly and tanned skin and you talk about women stretch marks, which are mostly after bearing your babies and flab , I don't think you should talk about woman because they're and will always be better than you!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2007
Tranquil:

Hah!You guys about girl features and look at yourselves , You men stink like hell,have ugly hair on body,bulging ponch belly and tanned skin and you talk about women stretch marks, which are mostly after bearing your babies and flab , I don't think you should talk about woman because they're and will always be better than you!

grin grin

You know what the greatest irony of life is? Believe me, i have witnessed this 1st hand---- man who is no poster-boy himself declaring that he MUST marry a beautiful woman. Now this man is short, fat, potbellied, bad skin, bad teeth, bad breath-----you name it, he's got it---yet he wants to marry beautiful woman---are these women blind??!!

To make things worse, he saw a woman on TV (she wasn't that bad looking) and he goes, "Dammn, this bithc is ugly!!". And I am looking at him like, "Look who's talking. You nko? Abeg, no talk o jare e"
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IBDat(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2007
shebi this nah thread asking a simple genuine question - why all the male abuses? I beg go set up yo own thread if u wish to abuse men n watch as we hijack am.

For me it's one of two things - bad breath and big belly - if she has both NEVER!!! Oloun ma je!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2007
aaah IB------bad breath is a big no-no-no in any sex.

eeven if one is not blessed with good looks, abeg make dem improve personal hygiene now
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by IBDat(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
my point excatly, there is no xcuse!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by rayo1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2007
Yea,
K-Legs or bow legs,
bad dentition (don't like gap teeth either),
short and fat,
round and square face,
short hair,
hairy boobs,
beards and mustache on women,
bleached skin,
boob to ass misproportion,
long girls,
dirty long or artificial nails (weapons of mass destruction),
very hairy legs and hands etc
Pray that that thing call "love" would not close your eyes to all these "turn offs" you mentioned. Haven't you seen a very handsome guy dating or marrying an ugliness personified Lady or vice versa? You would sometimes ask yourself "what did this guy see in this Lady?", it does happen. One man's meet is another man's poison.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by bameyi(m): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2007
@tega78 show your face we fit make them change their mind
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
bameyi:

@tega78 show your face we fit make them change their mind

Since you asked so nicely------------ smiley smiley

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by mukina2: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2007
na ur face be dat? grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2007
yes ke ---- grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by bameyi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2007
you play too much after you go say na only white boy like you some brother here fit show you love
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2007
bameyi:

you play too much after you go say na only white boy like you some brother here fit show you love

Hmmm, i never see am yet ooo
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by adef1(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2007
Tega you definitely are refreshing, i think you've got your style perfected, cheesy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by jbuoy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2007
@topic
uncontrolled body odour
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by SweetT1: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2007
A woman with a round plum butt drives me crazyyy !! Especially if has a fine face to go with it. Making love to a round plum butt is the best invetion there ever was !!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2007
ade.f:

Tega you definitely are refreshing, i think you've got your style perfected, cheesy

hey ade, tis a shame i missed your postin this mornin

'Twould have been nice to engage in some mind-rubbin

perhaps I would see you on later this evenin

Check me online later tonight at 11:30 rhymin

If by that time, you be sleepin and dreamin

I'll be back on again tomorrow evenin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by MRdazzle(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2007
Yummy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by adef1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
Tega,

Shame i missed your posting
Indeed, was sleepin and dreamin
'Cos i had to be driving
Much early, next morning.

Looking forward to catching you online,  wink
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by davou4eva(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
i am turn off wit women wit body and mouth odour and women that have flat yanch and or big tommy
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by whiteboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
Alot man, alot!
Dirty finger nails, rough toes, fat tummy, nappy hair/wigs, broad shoulders, and sometimes big boobs and when i say 'big boobs', I mean 'BIG BOOBS'.

THE QUESTION I WILL LIKE TO ASK IS WHAT PHYSICAL FEATURES TURN THE LADIES ON IN GUYS.

READ MY THREAD Y'ALL!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aloib(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2007
hmm na wah o, orisirisi
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Razorr(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2007
Some guys just crack me up big time!

I met this naija guy on the internet and he started reciting a long speech about what he wants in a woman.

He said he wanted a beautiful woman with a flat tummy, no spots on her body, long and slim legs and a clean and non-smelling vagina.

I laughed and told him I had those features. I told him to send me his picture and he did. He looked good in the picture and we agreed to meet when he came to naija.

This chap came to naija and we hooked up.

Boy o boy, was I shocked when I saw him! His head looked like it had been pressed from the back when he was a baby. It had a very funny shape that didn't show in the picture.

To make matters worse he had a terrible mouth odour!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Razorr(f): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2007
I would tell you what I detest in men!

I hate men with thin small dicks!

Did I hear you laugh?

Wait. . . I haven't finished yet - I also do not like short guys!

The funny thing is that most of the guys who say they want women with perfect features are the ugly ones.
They want to marry Goddesses so that they can have beautiful kids.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2007
Razorr:

The funny thing is that most of the guys who say they want women with perfect features are the ugly ones.
They want to marry Goddesses so that they can have beautiful kids.

yeah-----it's like they are trying to suppress the ugly gene----LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tega78(f): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2007
ade.f:

Tega,

Shame i missed your posting
Indeed, was sleepin and dreamin
'Cos i had to be driving
Much early, next morning.
wink

twas a shame i couldn't talk much yesterday
I had a lot of work come swinging my way
Hope to see you online again today
If not---well here's wishing you a very good day

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by naggib(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2007
hi i tink this is a good topic,coz maybe some gals wil surely take note n change
,coz wat really turns me off is DIRTY LEGS N FTA BELLY,sha i hope naija gals start
cleaning up n do some exersice.tanks 4 this topic.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by aloib(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
^^ abeg go and siddon jare, everyones perfect inGods eyes, looks aint everything after all, smart people dont turn u on, chai, fat belly, wat do u know bout exercise, lol,

why am i such a crtique this nyt, lol
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by adef1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Tega

tega78:

twas a shame i couldn't talk much yesterday
I had a lot of work come swinging my way
Hope to see you online again today
If not---well here's wishing you a very good day

kiss

Thanks sweetheart you just made my day--- here's to you too--- kiss
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by puker(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
IAH Tufiakwa! Marry a woman with flabs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Marry A female Soldier? / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.