Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? (16328 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
I hope with all ur points, u guyz will ACTUALLY get married undecided
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by MyAfriplac: 3:12am On Jun 20, 2008
I believe all women posses beholders beauty. And anothers mans eyesore is anothers mans diamond. Trying to name physical features that turn a man off is like trying to name things about the sun you do not like. Everyone cannot like everything about everyone.

www.Myafriplace.com

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Jackal(m): 3:15am On Jun 20, 2008
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off?

Madam's apple turns me off in women.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 20, 2008
Madam's apple?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Jackal(m): 3:24am On Jun 20, 2008
Madam's apple= a woman with an adam's apple. grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 20, 2008
That's very rare. Who looks out for things like adam's apple? Jeez!!!!!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by LadyT(f): 3:29am On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal quit dating transexuals who are pre-op. That way you wont have to worry about the adams apple.

ok hun?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2008
rotflmao!!!!!!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Jackal(m): 3:33am On Jun 20, 2008
@ LadyT,

Actually i was talking about u.
Spotted u @ Enfield the other week gulping a bottle of Fanta.
The way ur madam's apple kept moving was just eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . . . . .
U can have it removed at Bromley. . . . .I know an Indian expert. grin grin grin
Oniranu!!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by debosky(m): 3:42am On Jun 20, 2008
multiple stomachs - one above the belt line, one or two below sad
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2008
Ooh my God grin, multiple stomachs. You know it goes both ways. Multiple bellies can't be turn-ons for women either.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Jackal(m): 3:49am On Jun 20, 2008
Women with 3 layers of stomach are a total turn-off.
I mean. . . . . .she is pregnant before she is actually preggers. cheesy wink
These set of women cannot even see their feet when standing. . . The belly gets in the way. grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Uby40(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2008
stretch marks, of course
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by folly69(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2008
big belly women
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2008
pot belle
stretch marks
big feet
tiny tighs
shapeless body
brown teeth
Okoro mouth
big eyes

grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by shuppie(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
this is for the guys talking about stretch marks and flabs as a turn off,

let's just say for example that ur wife got pregnant with ur child, as a result of her expanding belly, stretch marks started appearing on her belly, when it was time to deliver, she couldn't vaginally, she had to by (CS),,becos her baby was too big to fit her cervix,

as a result of the CS,,, her belly couldn't go down to normal size becos of her internal scar,,,as she had to take things easy and give herself time before she can engage in any rigorous excercise that will help to burn her belly fat off,

the point of this is that will u stop loving ur wife becos of stretchmarks and a slight bulge that resulted from her being pregnant with ur child? especially when she was not like that before she was pregnant, will u stop touching her becos of that, are u goin to stop making love to ur wife becos of this, some posts really beats my imagination,
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Uby40(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2008
michelin89:

pot belle
stretch marks
big feet
tiny tighs
shapeless body
brown teeth
Okoro mouth
big eyes
Malitosis

Just the highlighted:

grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by CARUSO(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2008
@Poster

YAMS smiley

POTBELLIES wink

BIG MOUTH cheesy

SCATTERED DENTURESS grin

HAIRY BODY angry

FATTY BODY sad
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by hardknocks(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
@EVERYONE

All of u are making up Long lists. cheesy
But am happy its just on paper. cool
In reality, How many of ur boyfriends, Gurlfriends, Hussys,and wifes are as perfect as u want? undecided
Are we sure are real wit our responses?

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by galatico(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
I don't like that are too fat,
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by chillbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hahahahahaha i will see if Oprah Winfrey contacts these guys, if they will say no.
Her weight is going up and down for years so she have enough stretch markes
With her big bankaccount they wont even see all her flab's
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tope2000(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
chillbabe:

Hahahahahaha i will see if Oprah Winfrey contacts these guys, if they will say no.
Her weight is going up and down for years so she have enough stretch markes
With her big bankaccount they wont even see all her flab's

roflmao
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao
wats gud tope2000? been ages since we last chatted. hope u r gud sha?
anything plans for the wkd?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tope2000(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

wats good tope2000? been ages since we last chatted. hope you're good sha?
anything plans for the wkd?

baby mii, i dey oo
u want to come see me ni wknd ni?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tboy1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

baby mii, i dey oo
u want to come see me ni wknd ni?

i can predict jay bee's answer . . .
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tope2000(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
tboy1:

roflmao

how u dey jare?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tboy1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
tope2000:

how u dey jare?

just work o . . . was a little bit busy this week . . . sup wit u?
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tope2000(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
im gud 2 jare. thanx
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
tboy1:

uhm o ga ol. i have now become so predicatble abi. o ya bring it on
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tboy1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
jay bee:

uhm o ga ol. i have now become so predicatble abi. o ya bring it on

believe me . . . i know wats goin on in that mind of urs tongue
BTW u know u still aint answer t's question . . .i want to see if i was correct cheesy grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by nana(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hmmm,some people just like running their mouths online. . .

Hello Human beings
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by tope2000(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2008
tboy1:

believe me . . . i know wats goin on in that mind of urs tongue
BTW u know u still aint answer t's question . . .i want to see if i was correct cheesy grin

*waiting for return of jay* grin grin

nana:

Hmmm,some people just like running their mouths online. . .

Hello Human beings

Abi o
how u dey jare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.