Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (9061 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Ogaga, I dont know if u lack something or not, one thing Iam sure of is that u re lacking the real joy that God use to give His people. Satan cant give u because he lack it. You re too much to have sold yourself too cheap to satan. You can repent satan cant, do you kno that¿
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2010
Quote from:Zodiac61 April 23, 2010, 10:46 AM
Really
What about Mohammed, Buddha, Sango and so on (I hope you get the drift)? Their followers make the same claims that you have just made. Can you prove that your god is bigger than theirs?

Check all their Books, they are still referring to Jesus. All of them are still asked their followers to be praying to show them the way, while Jesus went straight, told us that He is the way the truth and the life nobody go to the father exept through Him.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2010
wink where is Ogaga4JESUS?¿
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2010
Ogaga4JESUS is there still strugleling with the spirit of God. There is no place for you to Hide you better come out and give your life for Christ.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Smi1(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2010
Which lame christ you talking about ?? c'mon get wise and stop being carried away. christ in my foot !!

Super T:

Ogaga4JESUS is there still strugleling with the spirit of God. There is no place for you to Hide you better come out and give your life for Christ.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2010
In hell
zoe80:

wink where is Ogaga4SATAN?¿
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2010
Quote from:S@mi Today at 03:18:52 PM
Which lame christ you talking about ?? c'mon get wise and stop being carried away. christ in my foot !!

God is not forching anybody, but He love you that why Jesus came. If you like run for your life or ready to be in Hell fire with satan.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by zoe80: 11:16pm On May 02, 2010
@Ogaga, please give your live to Jesus, God loves you so much that's why He is extending His hands  of love to you. Satan and all his demons can't repent because God had already pronounced their dooms, you stand a better chance than the devil because you can repent and also the blood of Jesus can atone for your sins. Satan does not have absolute power, his power is limited, (Rev. 20:1-3), God has given His children such power to exercise over satan and his demons. You dont have to be satan's servant, he has to be your subject and under you,  He knows all these thats why he is deceiving you to lure your soul to hell.(Lk.10:19). satan is a master scamer, all he use to say from the begining are all lies., dont beleive him.(John 10:10-18).
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2010
That is word of advice for you, Heaven is real, Hell is real, Jesus is the way to Heaven give your live to Him now before is too late.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2010
@poster,
[size=20pt]Shall he that CONTENDS with the Almighty INSTRUCT HIM? he that REPROVES God, let him answer it. Job 40 verse 1[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]You Christians should give me a damm break and please , keep your preaching and stop wasting your bible verses on me --- maybe you can only do that in your churches . Have you ask Jesus to appear as a christian you're too talking things for ignorant and that's too bad for your health and growth .

ASK JESUS TO APPEAR. . . . simple as ( abc) i don't need you to keep asking me to give my life to Jesus that does not exist anymore , that's sound like you're remote control . you can't get me because im too bigger than brain washing . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][ASK JESUS TO APPEAR. . . . simple as ( abc) i don't need you to keep asking me to give my life to Jesus that does not exist anymore , that's sound like you're remote control . ][/size]

Small frog listen grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Shall he that CONTENDS with the Almighty INSTRUCT HIM? he that REPROVES God, let him answer it. Job 40 verse 1[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]You can call me '' Small Frog '' - but i have already cleared up my mind to you. . . . . all these your many bible verses won't work for me if you don't ask Jesus to appear to me , so that i can believe he truly exist. you here making noise. . . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
May kelly:

Small frog listen grin grin grin grin

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by ajadrage: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ask Jesus to appear to me , so that i can believe he truly exist.[/size]

Fellow, you will indeed have your request of seeing Jesus, and sooner than you ever anticipated. I only hope you would be prepared for the meeting that will determine your further existence or otherwise in his creation. . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]oh . . . you're a fellow?? . ok well , i want my request to be granted. . . . I want Jesus to appear and prove to me he's coming back like a thief , but be sure i would be informed if you try to invoke a kind of demon's since they're already my fellows and i know DEMONS . i don't need to re-know the birth of Jesus by MARRY the claimed virgin girl. . . . wink [/size]
ajadrage:

Fellow, you will indeed have your request of seeing Jesus, and sooner than you ever anticipated. I only hope you would be prepared for the meeting that will determine your further existence or otherwise in his creation. . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Dumb idiots. How come Mr ''Jesus'' came to earth 2000 years ago, but it was only less than 160 years ago that his ''good news'' reached your village? Do you ever ask such questions, you brainwashed cretins? Does it take, 1,840 years for ''good news from God'' to reach Nigeria from Jerusalem?

Sorry I forgot,  it was only after the white man decided he needed African SLAVES to power his industrial revolution that ''the lord'' decided to make himself known to Igbos, Yorubas, and other Africans.

Now all of a sudden, we all ''need Christ'' in order to be ''saved''. (Rolls eyes)

Did our ancestors not ''need Christ'' before the slave ships came, and if they did, why did ''the lord'' not ensure they knew him long before? Look at all those poor ''savage'' African souls lost over 1,840 years who could have been saved, if only ''the lord'' had not decided to shield the ''good news'' from them pending the arrival of slave ships on our shores!

Now they're rotting away in ''hell'', no doubt wishing the slave ships had come much much earlier - during their time!

They could have been carted away as slaves and converted to ''the lord'' on slaveships, guaranteeing their permanent visa to heaven to sit with ''the lord''.

If only the slave ships had come earlier - during their time, they'd be in heaven now living it up!!

Such horrible timing by ''the lord''.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]The simple truth is that , Jesus have refuse to appear is it isn't possible he resurrected from death and came back to life like claimed in the Christian bible -- he shouldn't keep silent when people don't believe in em , he should have appeared to me and the others who doesn't believe and have been asking em to help our unbelieve by revealing himself to us just like he did to one of his doubting friends . [/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2010
My Lord cannot appear to arrogant person.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Maykelly. . . i have been missing you . honestly , i was bored of your long silents? pleased to have you back to the house. grin[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by satani22: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
S@mi ogaga are satani good good. found tow
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by harakiri(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
The nomad called "jesus christ" can NEVER appear coz he exists only in a famous story book called the bible. Open your eyes and look around you. How many of the so called "men of god" and pastors display the sort of life the famed jesus and his apostles showed in the bible? Ehhn? How many? Those in the bible lived very wretched lives and were in persistent lack and torment but look around you today. The so called MOG's are all multi millionaires and billionaires and they will twist the scriptures to defend themselves and gullible people (like most of the people on this forum and all of the world) will swallow that hook,line and sinker because it's greed that takes most of them to church in the first place.

What happened to the Nicodemus story? Hmmm? What happened to the camel and the needle. . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah brother...we are very many on this forum and most especially when we're from the same nation is too nice . the number is increasings . we're taking over the whole naija soon . wink[/size]
satani22: S@mi ogaga are satani good good. found tow
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Miroslavklose: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Yeah brother...we are very many on this forum and most especially when we're from the same nation is too nice . the number is increasings . we're taking over the whole naija soon . wink[/size]
in ur dreams. Let boko haram catch u
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]If Jesus can convert Paul a Christian KILLER, why can't he show himself to me? When I ask, he has NEVER shown me anything, even when I ask with a sincere heart. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=Ogaga4Luv][size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]Nezan tell me when has Jesus appeared to you? stop lieing please let be honest here, you claim Jesus appear to you but there's never been a reasonable Proof, not even a single proof or evidence. . . I think believe without seeing is still all about the FAITH thing. and that's a blind path you choose my dear. . .

If the resurrection were true, then Jesus would be answering prayers as he promises in the Bible. He would appear when people pray to see him. The reason why he does not appear is simple.JOHN 20:VERSE 29 BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HAVE NOT SEEN YET HAVE BELIEVED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Complete Biography of Pastor Stephanie Ike. / What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.