Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (9084 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nezan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
@fellis;

You muslims don’t cease to amaze me.

Here are proves of your worship of mohammed:
Tirmidhi relates, through his chain of narrators from 'Uthman ibn Hunayf, that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and said, "I've been afflicted in my eyesight, so please pray to Allah for me." The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: "Go make ablution (wudu), perform two rak'as of prayer, and then say:
"Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O MUHAMMAD (YA MUHAMMAD), I SEEK YOUR INTERCESSION with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: "for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me"]."
The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, "And if there is some need, do the same." (Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, Reliance of the Traveller: The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law (Umdat Al-Salik) in Arabic with facing English text, Commentary and Appendices, edited and translated by Nuh Hah Mim Keller [Amana Corporation; Revised edition, July 1, 1997], w40.3, p. 935;

Do you see how Muhammad specifically instructed the blind man to address him directly in his prayer? The blind man wasn’t told to simply pray to Allah asking him to heal him on behalf of Muhammad. He was also directed to address Muhammad directly and personally ask him in the prayer to intercede for him. Here is another example of a Muslim praying to Muhammad long after the latter was dead:
Moreover, Tabarani, in his "al-Mu'jam al saghir," reports a hadith from 'Uthman ibn Hunayf that a man repeatedly visited Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him or his need. The man met Ibn Hunayf and complained to him about the matter - this being after the death (wisal) of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar - so Uthman ibn Hunayf, who was one of the Companions who collected hadiths and was learned in the religion of Allah, said: "Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then come to the mosque, perform two rak'as of prayer therein, and say:
'O Allah, I ask You and turn to You through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O MUHAMMAD (YA MUHAMMAD), I TURN THROUGH YOU to my Lord, that He may fulfill my need,' and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman]." So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. 'Uthman asked, "What do you need?" and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him, then he said, "I hadn't remembered your need until just now," adding, "Whenever you need something, just mention it." Then, the man departed, met Uthman ibn Hunayf, and said to him, "May Allah reward you! He didn't see to my need or pay any attention to me until you spoke with him." Uthman ibn Hunayf replied, "By Allah, I didn't speak to him, but I have seen a blind man come to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and complain to him of the loss of his eyesight. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "Can you not bear it?' and the man replied, 'O Messenger of Allah, I do not have anyone to lead me around, and it is a great hardship for me.' The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) told him, 'Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then pray two rak'as of prayer and make the supplications.'" Ibn Hunayf went on, "By Allah, we didn't part company or speak long before the man returned to us as if nothing had ever been wrong with him."
This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified AS RIGOROUSLY AUTHENTICATED (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami. (Ibid., w40.4, pp. 936-937;
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
@fellis

i ve read thru NL esp the religion part before deciding today to start expressing my opinion which im free to grin,

so im not ready to convince,quote or argue with any one hia about religion.

I have chosen Islam as my way of life and my channel of communicating to God cos in Islam GOD is one cheesy i need not bother my head about the mathematics of trinity if you like abuse the prophet (oun to ba wu elenu ni ko fe nu e so).

I'm a muslim by choice

@ Nezan , i dey abuja the weather is really hot enjoy this nasheed by Zain Bhikha to coolu temper,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplGPY8crSg&feature=related
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Aisha, nice. Enjoy your anasheed jare.
@Nezan, abeg google 'worship of only Allah in Islam' and read from a credible Islamic source instead of googling those your wrongly translated hadiths. Muslims don't worship Muhammed (pbuh). No matter how much this fact pains you, it will never change.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

@Aisha, nice. Enjoy your anasheed jare.
@Nezan, abeg google 'worship of only Allah in Islam' and read from a credible Islamic source instead of googling those your wrongly translated hadiths. Muslims don't worship Muhammed (pbuh). No matter how much this fact pains you, it will never change.

One wonders why the defence of islam's credibility is tied to "googling islam" ALL THE TIME!
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
You know very well that we defend Islam by ourselves on this site, we don't refer to google all the time. So quit posting meaningless one-sentence replies all over this board and go do something useful with yourself.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

You know very well that we defend Islam by ourselves on this site, we don't refer to google all the time. So quit posting meaningless one-sentence replies all over this board and go do something useful with yourself.

No you hypocrite, if you defended islam by ourselves then why did you threaten the life of the site owner and eventually forcing him to open a separate section for you? Sorry . . . each time you ask a muslim to defend the quran they tell you to go "research" . . . an euphemism to going to look through someone else's apologetics on the web.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ Davidylan

can u still remember me, nope i guess u really got me interested in NL  i just decided to open dis site cos i had heard alot abt it.

Dat faithful day i opened a topic (abt a guy who made luv to a muslim gurl in ramadhan) innocently i expressed my opinion and wat do i get "u brainwashed sumtinsumtin" i was shocked and amazed wat did i do? angry ,sharply i closed it but i kept wandering ,

Much later i took my time to go thru the site but of cos the religion  aspect was a comic relief as well as an eye opener.

I must tank you so much cos i have learnt a lot abt islam ( knowledgeable). grin

I will be going thru new topics now and expressing my opinion if i feel like wink

I will get a beautiful nasheed for u to enjoy remind me ok wink
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aishabee:

@ Davidylan

can u still remember me, nope i guess u really got me interested in NL  i just decided to open dis site cos i had heard alot abt it.

Dat faithful day i opened a topic (abt a guy who made luv to a muslim gurl in ramadhan) innocently i expressed my opinion and wat do i get "u brainwashed sumtinsumtin" i was shocked and amazed wat did i do? angry ,sharply i closed it but i kept wandering ,

Much later i took my time to go thru the site but of cos the religion  aspect was a comic relief as well as an eye opener.

I must tank you so much cos i have learnt a lot abt islam ( knowledgeable). grin

I will be going thru new topics now and expressing my opinion if i feel like wink

I will get a beautiful nasheed for u to enjoy remind me ok wink

I was correcting a famous islamic lie.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
Those famous islamic lies you call them, i enjoyed all the posts , real eye opener grin

It has made learn a lot about islam and i kip falling in luv everyday kiss

i wont wait till anoda day to giv u this beautiful nasheed from Zain Bhikha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaoozp9lcc&feature=PlayList&p=2ADE56BD73BF03DA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7 wink
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aishabee:

Those famous islamic lies you call them, i enjoyed all the posts , real eye opener grin

It has made learn a lot about islam and i kip falling in luv everyday kiss

i wont wait till anoda day to giv u this beautiful nasheed from Zain Bhikha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaoozp9lcc&feature=PlayList&p=2ADE56BD73BF03DA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7 wink

But isnt music haram in islam? Many of you are confused.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Aishabee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
you enjoyed it abi, grin

Nice weekend
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aishabee:

you enjoyed it abi, grin

Nice weekend

lol you really are confused. Dont even know what islam has to say about music? You dont know what allah has in store for you . . .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by muhsin(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
I laugh in Hausa @ David encounter with Aishabee. The girl/woman plays her card well. Thumb up!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

I laugh in Hausa @ David encounter with Aishabee. The girl/woman plays her card well. Thumb up!!! grin grin grin

yeah she did play her cards well, she showed she's just another deluded muslim who doesnt even know that only the duff is allowed in islam and that allah hates music just as much as he hates dogs, christians, jews and even muslims.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by muhsin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
davidylan:

yeah she did play her cards well, she showed she's just another deluded muslim who doesnt even know that only the duff is allowed in islam and that allah hates music just as much as he hates dogs, christians, jews and even muslims.

I laugh harder this time than before. And in my native language, again. cheesy
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

I laugh harder this time than before. And in my native language, again. cheesy

keep laughing dude . . . all on your way to hell. Like good old allah promised you.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by muhsin(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
davidylan:

keep laughing dude . . . all on your way to hell.

Really? cheesy

Like good old allah promised you.

We've had this argument in the past. Wonder o! David repeats same thing always. . . grin
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

Really? cheesy

We've had this argument in the past. Wonder o! David repeats same thing always. . . grin

yeah we have . . . i'm encouraging you . . . by allah you're a candidate of hell already.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aisha and muhsin. Ignore that jobless man. Can't you see that he is just pulling your legs?
Davidylan, you'd better accept Islam like Aisha did before it is too late.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Aisha and muhsin. Ignore that jobless man. Can't you see that he is just pulling your legs?
Davidylan, you'd better accept Islam like Aisha did before it is too late.

Before its too late to do what? Before its too late to become a suicide bomber, paranoid but confused slave of idols, hug a copy of a confused, plagiarized quran i dont understand?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nezan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
90% of muslims follow islam blindly, not knowing what they are in for.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
@davidylan, how will you understand the Qur'an now? How can you possibly start to understand it with this your attitude? Accept Islam first then we will teach you what you need to know and help you understand.
@nezan, welcome back.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

@davidylan, how will you understand the Qur'an now? How can you possibly start to understand it with this your attitude? Accept Islam first then we will teach you what you need to know and help you understand.

You muslims here have done more irreparable damage to the quran. NONE OF YOU HAS EVER answered a question regarding the quran with straight, sensible FACTS from the quran.

Dont bother about me understanding the quran . . . the question is DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT? Where do you think allah put his torah and injeel? What does allah mean by Surah 19:71? Why did allah leave the identity of the person Abraham allegedly sacrificed a mystery? Why are 99% of allah's alleged prophets JEWS from the bible?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
Oga david, did you read the topic of this thread to find out what you should and should not be discussing on it, the topic is'ask Jesus to appear'. So why don't you ask Jesus to appear instead of asking me all those questions?
You should go and listen to Aisha's anasheed again and cool your mind down instead of shouting at me with caplocks.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Oga david, did you read the topic of this thread to find out what you should and should not be discussing on it, the topic is'ask Jesus to appear'. So why don't you ask Jesus to appear instead of asking me all those questions?
You should go and listen to Aisha's anasheed again and cool your mind down instead of shouting at me with caplocks.

I've read it and i'm responding EXACTLY as required for you islamic trolls. How many times have you responded to similar islamic threads? Would you not be among those frothing in the mouth to have it closed if i started a thread asking for "mohammad to appear"?

I'm not impressed with despicable muslims who come here INSISTING that Christians answer them then turn tail and howl when christians do the same. I know quite well that your thread is NOT interested in a genuine search for the truth but another subtle dig at the christian faith.

It makes me wonder . . . why is it that islam's MAIN PLANK is as an opposition to christianity?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

Again i ask . . . are you both unaware that islam considers music haram?

I'm not yelling at you with capslocks, simply pointing out salient points so you and others do not miss them.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
I also am not impressed with despicable christians who come here insisting that their questions be answered then tail and howl when muslims do the same.
And why is it that you, davidylan, your main plunk is an opposition to Islam?
Davidylan now, go and listen to the anasheed and calm down.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

I also am not impressed with despicable christians who come here insisting that their questions be answered then tail and howl when muslims do the same.
And why is it that you, davidylan, your main plunk is an opposition to Islam?
Davidylan now, go and listen to the anasheed and calm down.

piss-poor attempt dude. For starters i rarely ever visit the muslim section, i'm just perturbed we seem to be over-run by the very same muslims who would lift a sword should we dare post on their section.

Go listen to your anasheeds . . . perhaps someday allah will reveal to you that he hates them as much as he hates pigs and dogs.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
You also, piss-poor attempt davidylan. Before yesterday when last did you see me in any of your christian threads? And stop telling me about what peturbs you. I don't want to know.
Stop acting like you have not gone to listen to that anasheed again and again.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
fellis:

You also, piss-poor attempt davidylan. Before yesterday when last did you see me in any of your christian threads? And stop telling me about what peturbs you. I don't want to know.
Stop acting like you have not gone to listen to that anasheed again and again.

Its funny how you leave the muslim section to come and cry here.

Perhaps you shld spend more time making sense of allah's incoherent quran.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
The Qur'an is incoherent to you does not mean that it is incoherent to everybody. Shogbó?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
This Jesus seem to be gifted with the power of Not to appear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.