Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,192 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (9105 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ webb jamie,

Do I therefore take that you are refusing to answer my question? Or is it that jesus has never appeared to you?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv
Satan is right here with me. . .  Smiley

Then ask satan Who is Jesus? he wil run away from you,
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ogaga: Jesus needn't appear to me for his words are enough,except he considers it expedient.Besides, of wat use will his appearance be to me?to satisfy the curiosity of you and ur ilk? Is dat a hint of arrogance i detect in ur question?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
Zodiac if webb had told u/tells u Jesus had appeared to he/she, would u believe/would have believed?

2questions
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
toba:

Zodiac if webb had told u/tells u Jesus had appeared to he/she, would u believe/would have believed?

2questions
NO
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2010
Then move&stop wasting ur time requesting for irrelevances to ur self.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2010
toba:

Then move&stop wasting your time requesting for irrelevances to your self.
I wonder whether you think it irrelevant because you know it has never and will NEVER happen.
Is it relevant to webb jamie whether satan has ever appeared to ogaga?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by manmustwac(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Super T:

U sure say satan will runaway? when someone looks at the state of nigeria with the suffering and poverty you will think that it is satan who winning the war against jesus. So jesus must be the one running away {from his responsibilities}
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2010
@manmustwac:every nation's condition is a result of the mentality and productivity of it's citizens it has nothin to do wit it's religious affiliation.America divorced church from state yet they r far more productive economically than the israelis whose very country happens to be a pilgrimage site for christians.So i suggest u cut d crap bout Jesus runnin from his responsibilities and find ways to improve ur self and immediate environment,or don't u think dat's d reason ur mind is more powerful than dat of animals? I'll do likewise too.cheerz.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2010
Super T:

manmustwac:

U sure say satan will runaway? when someone looks at the state of nigeria with the suffering and poverty you will think that it is satan who winning the war against jesus. So jesus must be the one running away {from his responsibilities}

webb jamie:

@manmustwac:every nation's condition is a result of the mentality and productivity of it's citizens it has nothin to do wit it's religious affiliation.America divorced church from state yet they r far more productive economically than the israelis whose very country happens to be a pilgrimage site for christians.So i suggest u cut d crap bout Jesus runnin from his responsibilities and find ways to improve your self and immediate environment,or don't u think dat's d reason your mind is more powerful than dat of animals? I'll do likewise too.cheerz.

Jesus is neither yara dua, goodluck nor Obama.
Its the responsibilities of the leaders to lead aright and not that of Jesus
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2010
Zodiac61:

I wonder whether you think it irrelevant because you know it has never and will NEVER happen.

Not at all .i said its irrelevant to u cos u wouldn't believe if u were told that Jesus does appear or had appeared

Zodiac61:

Is it relevant to webb jamie whether satan has ever appeared to ogaga?

Ogaga is getting what he asked for i.e ogaga: where is Jesus, webb: where is satan
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I AM SATAN~~~ cool[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS. . . . . cool[/size]
Super T:

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Eleba: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
This is all i ave to tell you;THERE ARE NO ATHEIST IN HELL.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I know. . . . cheesy cheesy but there are some who are already destined to flirt in hell smiley , OK! you sound like an atheist. wink[/size]
Eleba:

This is all i ave to tell you;THERE ARE NO ATHEIST IN HELL.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Eleba: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
god forbid. the fool says in his heart there is no god.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Christianity is a sick, twisted, perverted, odious religion that keeps people from true spirituality and humanity's real God, Satan. That's enough right there, but the problem is much, much more than that. [/size] smiley
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Eleba: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2010
believe wat u like.its a waste of time talking 2 an objet of GODS WRATH like you U.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:35am On Apr 09, 2010
[size=13pt]The followers of the Christian god and his foul Nazarene are forever crowing that this entity has power over Satan. In reality, this is not true. [/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Eleba: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
people lyk u increases my faith in GOD.U ONLY HELP TO FUFILL CHRISTS PROPHECY OF THE ANTI CHRIST .
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Kay17: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Faith is blindness, all religions are supported by their blind followers, that begs the question can faith really lead to the truth can inward speculation find any truth?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Faith does not give you the answers. . . . ., it just stops you asking the questions. shocked shocked[/size]
Eleba:

people lyk u increases my faith in GOD.U ONLY HELP TO FUFILL CHRISTS PROPHECY OF THE ANTI CHRIST .

[size=13pt]If god doesn't like the way I live, Let him tell me, not you. . . . . smiley[/size]
Eleba:

believe wat u like.its a waste of time talking 2 an objet of GODS WRATH like you U.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2010
@eleba:do not dignify ogaga's religious stance by callin him Anticirist.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2010
Is d bible not enough for u? U want a private reply from God?why don't u just focus on being a better satanist n stop worryin about whether jesus appeared on not.funny how concerned you are about your advesary,
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Eleba: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
u knw webb,u ar rite.he is not even worthy 2 be christs adversary.I THINK THIS GUY IS SUFFERING FRM LOW SELF ESTEEM.E IS JST LOOKING 4 CHEAP POPULARITY ONLINE.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I have received a several e-mails, one from a Christian preacher and a few others who lacked knowledge. . . . . mostly from Christians who use the predictions in the biblical book of Revelation/Apocalypse as an excuse to adhere to Christianity (Again fear is used ad nauseum). I started a thread some time ago in regards to the Christians and how for the past 200 + years, they have been predicting “The second Coming ” to occur either within the coming year or within the next five or ten years. When they are proven wrong, of course they blame it all on “the Devil” and make other stupid excuses. It really gets to be a pathetic joke. cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2010
Either you believe it or not Jesus is coming back again as angel confirmed it in the book of
Act 1:11. Is the word of God and it settle in Heaven, run for your dear life now.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2010
@eleba:the thought crossed my mind too.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
[size=30pt]Re: Ask Jesus To Appear
@poster, sitdown there, dey wait for Jesus to appear! do not move ok. sitdown inside your darkness make HOLINESS come meet you there!!![/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ may kelly

Stop shouting.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2010
@Zodiac61
that not shouting, you can not remained in the darkness and be expecting miracle. You need to make a move.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2010
Zodiac61:

@ may kelly

Stop shouting.

[size=30pt]Re: Ask Jesus To Appear
@poster, sitdown there, I say sit down there, relax, grin even sef sleep even dey snore, grin dey there dey wait for Jesus to appear! do not move ok. sitdown inside your darkness make HOLINESS come meet you there!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? / Does The Christian God Actually Exist? / The Expectations And Responsibilities Of Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.