Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (9084 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man. . . .you can say that again. . . . smiley wink[/size]
toba:

The devil is still awake at this time,planning how to reck havoc on pple.lol
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
Do u feel happy being called a devil?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes. . . I feel more than happy . addressing me as DEVIL i think some people have benefited widely from it. . . .normally , all human being are our own devil but we keep pretending and hiding the true Identity . . . .Ok! , you keep calling me DEVIL!! . i liked it. . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 25, 2010
Why dnt u try Jesus, he can do u better things my guy
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]No! i have no bussiness with JESUS. . . the only big deal is to wait for his second coming and send him off more worster than the first time when he was killed because of stubborness. . . .well , i'm from a christian familly background and i think i' had enough . there's absolutely nothing good in christianity--- from my childhood i have been wasting my preciuos time on that jewish guy who claim to be someone addressed as God , yeah--he can perform magic , cast spells but he's a wonderful liar!.

My present state i lack nothing of my heart desire and i think Jesus have nothing to offer me. . . . cool
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2010
No u re getting it wrong.Jesus can do more good to u than u think of him.Wait do u think u were born into a xtian home by accident? No for everythng theres a purpose.Rem u will die oneday&u then av to give stewardship to someone greater than d devil. Think well.I pray as u sleep God will reveal himself to u.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok! i have told you i belong to SATAN and thats my true identity . you cant change me. . . .Jesus the death guy or God the hiding guy cant change me. . . yeah-- nobody can change me and please would you mind if you stop wasting your wrong advice and preaching on me. . . .? huh , keep your prayers to yourself because it wont work on me.

Yeah. . . it was an error i was born into X-tian familly background. . . you see , men like you and me created religion in the first day and that's why you can and will never see a loving God can be responsible for this religion madness going on in the world today. cool
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Ok! i have told you i belong to SATAN and thats my true identity . you cant change me. . . .Jesus the death guy or God the hiding guy cant change me. . . yeah-- nobody can change me and please would you mind if you stop wasting your wrong advice and preaching on me. . . .? huh , keep your prayers to yourself because it wont work on me.

I wont give up on u

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style].

Yeah. . . it was an error i was born into X-tian familly background. . . you see , men like you and me created religion in the first day and that's why you can and will never see a loving God can be responsible for this religion madness going on in the world today. cool[/size]

Im so happy to here these, U must surely return to ur root (Amen)
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I wont give up on you too. . . wink

---You can be happy but do not think you have discovered all my Identities in SATANISM. . . .mark it: i mean every of my conversation i have with you. . . .returning back to Christianity is like wishing me the badest luck.
[/size]
toba:

I wont give up on u

Im so happy to here these, U must surely return to your root (Amen)
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I wont give up on you too. . . wink

---You can be happy but do not think you have discovered all my Identities in SATANISM. . . .mark it: i mean every of my conversation i have with you. . . .returning back to Christianity is like wishing me the badest luck.
[/size]

Not at all. If thousands are practising xtianity around the world they dnt regret their decision, why would u regret urs?

I ve been in xtianity all my years on earth, as handed over to me by my parental ancestors from generation to generation. I will also pass on same to generations unborn. My families have never regreted their decision. Pls come back Jesus loves u more than u think my guy
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]be honest man. . . .are you satisfied with the Christianity doctrine? , cant you see the fables , contradictions and so many errors inside. . . .X-tianity is bullshit! . maybe you can ask me to point you some errors and so many things that are not straight forward in your religion-- i will point out many but dont give me excuses and twist the issue.

You have been in xtianity all your life because you came from that background. . . you know , everyone in life have a destination and i think you won't tell me you and your parental ancestors have the same destiny. . .RELIGION was created by men . like me , i was in the same shoe as you but i cant just follow the ground without knowing where they are going when i don't have the knowledge of where and the reason they keep doing things without their brain. . . common , that sound like a drunker on a journey , he may miss the road! .

I have the regret why i came from christian home because i realize how it has hurt me and my freewill to even make use of my brain , mind and logic . I cant just come to you and say i have a private jet when you we doubt i don't have one. . . if you doupt i will proove you by showing you the JET.

God is doing hide and seek with th world if you insist he exist. . .what the hell is wrong with him? huh . im not part of those many MADNESS in his name formed to deceive men. . . please count me out.
[/size]
toba:

Not at all. If thousands are practising xtianity around the world they dnt regret their decision, why would u regret urs?

I ve been in xtianity all my years on earth, as handed over to me by my parental ancestors from generation to generation. I will also pass on same to generations unborn. My families have never regreted their decision. Pls come back Jesus loves u more than u think my guy
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
An adage says show me ur friend&i will tell u whom u are.
Where is Satan? Where does he live if he does exist? Tell me on the entire Nl how many Satanist are here apart from u? Even there are more xtians,muslims atheists etc here than Satanist.This is to show u that Satan is not wanted by many except d minority like u.If hes good tell pple who are his followers to testify to d good they ve gotten from him.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Toba you haven't still respond my previous post. . . let's go smoothly with our conversation so that , the best respond can be achieved .

I don't do my thing's out of ignorance. . . i make sure wisdom is applied . Over to you now friend. . . smiley
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Toba you haven't still respond my previous post. . . let's go smoothly with our conversation so that , the best respond can be achieved .

I don't do my thing's out of ignorance. . . i make sure wisdom is applied . Over to you now friend. . . smiley
[/size]

What question is that?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]i didn't say question. . . i wrote post . ok, still waiting you should respond to it. . .[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by benodic: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
dear ogaga4luv,
i guess i may be the only one here who will give you these words of encouragement. i like what you are doing holding your fort. i do not know why toba does not want to leave you alone. i can understand what you are going through in this forum with all the harassments and name calling but despite it all you are still holding your own. i went through the same harassments when i left christianity and i quite agree with you christianity is full of errors which nobody is making any effort to correct. what toba does not know which i know is that the kingdom of God is for people like you ogaga. people who are ready to think outside the box, people who are adventurous. and of course the meek like the christians will inherit the earth.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by jesus3: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2010
Benodic.Why d deceit? Why cant u tell ogaga the truth about himself and where he might end up being?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by benodic: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2010
it is no deceit, jesus. you people should leave ogaga alone. God gives everyone absolute freedom to walk any path that he/she wants. no one has the right to take that freedom away. i repeat no one has the right to take that freedom away. you should be more bothered by your own spiritual growth. remove the mole in your eyes first before trying to remove the dirt in another person's eyes. that is the problem with christianity. christians spend so much time and energy trying to change other people. if you devote that same amount of time and energy on developing yourself you will make more progress and will be of more use to God.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2010
-- why did Jesus stop making these appearances? Why isn't Jesus appearing today?

Jesus never stop appearing to people. His you that need to humble yourself and accept Him as your Lord and savior.
His the way to the Father. His is the Lord. If you truly desire His visitation and prayerfully seek Him He can Visit you.
But you need to clear your unbelief and doubt.
He has visit so many, e.g check Divine Revelation of GODS HOLINESS AND JUDGEMENT BY MICHAEL THOMAS SAMBO.
You may not believe but it true story of Jesus visitation. Get that book and read.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
Super T:

-- why did Jesus stop making these appearances? Why isn't Jesus appearing today?

Jesus never stop appearing to people. His you that need to humble yourself and accept Him as your Lord and savior.
His the way to the Father. His is the Lord. If you truly desire His visitation and prayerfully seek Him He can Visit you.
But you need  to clear your unbelief and doubt.
He has visit so many, e.g check Divine Revelation of GODS HOLINESS AND JUDGEMENT BY MICHAEL THOMAS SAMBO.
You may not believe but it true story of Jesus visitation. Get that book and read.
So you want me to accept this proposition based on a book by someone who says it is true. WOW grin grin grin grin Very good evidence indeed.
It might have been better if you had a personal experience of such a visitation. Actually, the only proof I would accept is that he appears to me.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
dear Zodiac61,, before you
finish reading it you must have prepared your mind for His visitation, becouse "you need to humble yourself and accept Him as your Lord and savior.
His the way to the Father. His is the Lord. If you truly desire His
If I shared my personal experience, you will still not believe. That why I referred to that bookvisitation and prayerfully seek Him He can Visit you.
But you need to clear your unbelief and doubt." John 3.16 "For God so loved the world ,that He gave His only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth
in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." God gave His Son,You need to give yourself in return. Jesus only visit those that are ready to be
His co-worker in this end time. His visit is not for fond, is for spesefic Instruction ,assingment, or to pass information others.
Thanks God bless you.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]Too cool my friend. . . .I feel you and do honestly Cherish and respect your kind words of encouragement . so far on the forum you're the second person that have come out boldly to express your mind and i liked it!! .

You know, so many of them have been attacking me from various angle for saying the truth,but i wont give up as far SATAN in on my side 24 hours. Yeah, I have been going through lots of embarrassment , all source of badmouth like name calling and even beyond but sometime,i skip the annoying comments and senseless comments thrown at me,i just pretend as if i didn't read them .

Christianity is turning the world into something else. . . .but this wont continue as far im Concerned to put a total end with my working teams all over the world. Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people. and i refuse to be part of this madness.
[/size]
benodic:

dear ogaga4luv,
i guess i may be the only one here who will give you these words of encouragement. i like what you are doing holding your fort. i do not know why toba does not want to leave you alone. i can understand what you are going through in this forum with all the harassments and name calling but despite it all you are still holding your own. i went through the same harassments when i left christianity and i quite agree with you christianity is full of errors which nobody is making any effort to correct. what toba does not know which i know is that the kingdom of God is for people like you ogaga. people who are ready to think outside the box, people who are adventurous. and of course the meek like the christians will inherit the earth.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]What truth do you still expect me to read or hear . . . .huh .JESUS you better be careful with me , you know i hate you and the only chance why you're still on this thread is to settle down and wipe you off with my fellow teams ,i wonted to do it all alone but they said i should wait to see how you can perform magic just like the old days. . . . smiley[/size]
jesus.:

Benodic.Why d deceit? Why cant u tell ogaga the truth about himself&where he might end up being?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What truth do you still expect me to read or hear . . . .huh  .JESUS you better be careful with me , you know i hate you and the only chance why you're still on this thread is to settle down and wipe you off with my fellow teams ,i wonted to do it all alone but they said i should wait to see how you can perform magic just like the old days. . . . smiley[/size]
Haha dis guy is a clown
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]Well,friend i have to say people who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv on March 28, 2010, 06:37PM What truth do you still expect me to read or hear . . . .huh .JESUS you better be careful with me , you know i hate you and the only chance why you're still on this thread is to settle down and wipe you off with my fellow teams ,i wonted to do it all alone but they said i should wait to see how you can perform magic just like the old days. . . .

You need to read "PSALM 2"
No power or group of powers that can wipe off Jesus.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Same old story. . .i have already read the bible passage you demand me to read. . .see friend, you're wrong for saying nobody can wipe off JESUS. Ok! , i can wipe off JESUS within a twinkle of an eye if he return the second time. . .but for now , we're working to wipe off his wrong doctrine spoiling the world today--- wink[/size]
Super T:

Quote from: Ogaga4Luv on March 28, 2010, 06:37PM What truth do you still expect me to read or hear . . . .huh .JESUS you better be careful with me , you know i hate you and the only chance why you're still on this thread is to settle down and wipe you off with my fellow teams ,i wonted to do it all alone but they said i should wait to see how you can perform magic just like the old days. . . .

You need to read "PSALM 2"
No power or group of powers that can wipe off Jesus.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Same old story. . .i have already read the bible passage you demand me to read. . .see friend, you're wrong for saying nobody can wipe off JESUS. Ok! , i can wipe off JESUS within a twinkle of an eye if he return the second time. . .but for now , we're working to wipe off his wrong doctrine spoiling the world today--- wink[/size]

Do u think u can succeed? U ve been trying for centuries yet all efforts were in vain. Keep trying
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , i have already been succeeding on my mission and still succeeding until your body tell you we are not joking. smiley[/size]
toba:

Do u think u can succeed? U ve been trying for centuries yet all efforts were in vain. Keep trying
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv on Yesterday at 12:08:18 PM
Same old story. . .i have already read the bible passage you demand me to read. . .see friend, you're wrong for saying nobody can wipe off JESUS. Ok! , i can wipe off JESUS within a twinkle of an eye if he return the second time. . .but for now , we're working to wipe off his wrong doctrine spoiling the world today--

Is becouse you did not understand that bible passage that why you thought you are succeeding.All those mission of yours is just wasted effort . If you can just
humble yourself Jesus can still make use of you in this end time. If He can arrested Paul, Nobody is too big for Him to use. Why you are still alive now is becouse God is waiting for you to repent. Plaese go and read that passage again ask God to give you understanding.
Thanks
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
[size=13pt]What make's you think i do not understand the Christian bible. . . I understand the bible more better than you and don't sound too funny on your next respond . The bible is not straight forward book and i won't advice any human being to read it. . . . whatever you say cant stop me from sharing the truth . i have been succeeding in the campaign to put a total end to Christianity , but wait until the news get to your doorpost .

I have full time for my missions. . .nothing can stop us from abolishing religion and most especially the Christianity. i will never humble myself to any man. . . you're here asking me to humble myself to and save your so- called JESUS just too simple without explanation. . .i wonder if you're a remote control!! shocked shocked . Ok! , keep your end time to yourself and stop disturbing my peace , your end time and mine is not the same. You may die today. . . i may die tomorrow , I may die today. . . . you may die tomorrow. so , you can see there's big difference.

JESUS didn't arrest any guy known as paul . . . he wasn't a police nor a military man. . . i demand you stop telling lies even when im here . If you said nobody is too big for Jesus you lie and totally wrong . there are so many people out there bigger than Jesus . besides, he's time is gone. . .those days he deceive people with the power of magic is gone . he can't and can never use me or anybody in this present world.

It is not because of God I'm still alive. . . without God we have life , we sleep and wake up each day without him so stop because you can't deceive me like the others.
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv
What make's you think i do not understand the Christian bible. . .

You do not understand the Christian bible. Jesus told His Disciples there so many things He would have told them

but they can not understand but He will send His spirit that will give interpretations.You need the spirit of God for you

to interpreter the Bible. You see need for you to humble yourself for the spirit of God to come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.