Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,896 members, 7,922,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ask Jesus To Appear - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Jesus To Appear (9062 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by skyone(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What make's you think i do not understand the Christian bible. . . I understand the bible more better than you and don't sound too funny on your next respond . The bible is not straight forward book and i won't advice any human being to read it. . . . whatever you say cant stop me from sharing the truth . i have been succeeding in the campaign to put a total end to Christianity , but wait until the news get to your doorpost .

I have full time for my missions. . .nothing can stop us from abolishing religion and most especially the Christianity. i will never humble myself to any man. . . you're here asking me to humble myself to and save your so- called JESUS just too simple without explanation. . .i wonder if you're a remote control!! shocked shocked . Ok! , keep your end time to yourself and stop disturbing my peace , your end time and mine is not the same. You may die today. . . i may die tomorrow , I may die today. . . . you may die tomorrow. so , you can see there's big difference.

JESUS didn't arrest any guy known as paul . . . he wasn't a police nor a military man. . . i demand you stop telling lies even when im here . If you said nobody is too big for Jesus you lie and totally wrong . there are so many people out there bigger than Jesus . besides, he's time is gone. . .those days he deceive people with the power of magic is gone . he can't and can never use me or anybody in this present world.

It is not because of God I'm still alive. . . without God we have life , we sleep and wake up each day without him so stop because you can't deceive me like the others.
[/size]

Now take a solem reading of your post and see how mighty a fool you are; oh that duty you were asked to perform is just about to yeild it's consequence on you accordingly,

i see your bones and marrows begging to be melted in that very hell, moo.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
HOLINESS can NEVER appear to DARKNESS.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by jesus3: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
May kelly:

Neither will those who doesnt fear God can see his good pleasure
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]I do understand the Christian bible more than you. . . .and i don't care about what Jesus told his disciples , all i care is to proof Jesus as a death guy and gone forever. . . . i have read so many books even more than the bible and i didn't seek for any interpreter so dont tell me the bible is beyond my brain--- all written inside are stolen from other source of histories.

Keep your God and holy spirit out my way. . . .Jesus can not appear simply mean's he can't help to prove himself he resurrect from death.
[/size]
Super T:

Quote from: Ogaga4Luv
What make's you think i do not understand the Christian bible. . .

You do not understand the Christian bible. Jesus told His Disciples there so many things He would have told them

but they can not understand but He will send His spirit that will give interpretations.You need the spirit of God for you

to interpreter the Bible. You see need for you to humble yourself for the spirit of God to come in.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]because you're kicking against the truth i say. . . hate or love me i must still say my mind. so far , you have been too mad and always refuse to apply common sense to almost all your conversation. . . . .you can address me with all the bad and unpleasant name's but still i remain on my ground as a free thinker.

Insulting me is good for you as a Christian. . .honestly , i do feel like insulting you just like you have been doing me , but i won't . i will only allow the rule(s) of this forum to fetch you out for breaking their policy.
[/size]

skyone:

Now take a solem reading of your post and see how mighty a fool you are; oh that duty you were asked to perform is just about to yeild it's consequence on you accordingly,

i see your bones and marrows begging to be melted in that very hell, moo.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]and that's why Christianity can't be understand because there's no sign of holiness . we all are in the same hole .[/size]
May kelly:

Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]There's no good thing in God. . . and besides , how can you say he's a loving God and we should fear him. . . . . which mean's your God is too proud to at least understand the true source of happiness to mankind .

he keep claiming to be something he doesn't deserve at all. . . sad
[/size]
jesus.:

Neither will those who doesnt fear God can see his good pleasure
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Maykelly(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]and that's why Christianity can't be understand because there's no sign of holiness . we all are in the same hole .[/size]

God's people are Never in a Hole except Devilist children.

We Enjoy God's Kingdom
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]even God himself is in trouble. . . .God knew he's hiding place is more worst er than hole and this reason he can never come to proof all his claims . DEVILISH people have the full pleasure of life. . . we enjoy ourselves and too proud to be free thinkers .

God's people no doubt they're confuse . . . they hardly know if really they're in the right or wrong path. besides , God do not have any kingdom .
[/size]
May kelly:

God's people are Never in a Hole except Devilist children.

We Enjoy God's Kingdom
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by skyone(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]

because you're kicking against the truth i say. . . hate or love me i must still say my mind. so far , you have been too mad and always refuse to apply common sense to almost all your conversation. . . . .you can address me with all the bad and unpleasant name's but still i remain on my ground as a free thinker.

Rather i'm kicking against your far reaching ignorance that is highly pathetic and unthinkable,  as a matter of fact i neither hate you or laugh you even though you see me as a peculiar person to you, which in other words has consistently enhance your inability to have that adequate understanding for you to see the truth in my replies. The bible says ; the fool say in his heart there's no GOD.

I guess you've now been promoted to France but dont you think in France there are two way traffic system to every journey, it's either you are going Northward or Southwards; that's how it is in this world, good and bad, beauty and ugly, rich and poor, strong and lazy, God and Devil, Angels and Demons, the wise ones and the foolish ones.

So little humpty dunty pls figure yourself out and be saved,
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by nellaluv(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
dang! the devil quotes the bible well with impunity, scary stuff. I wonder how many christians have ever read the doctrine of satanism
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by skyone(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
nellaluv:

dang! the devil quotes the bible well with impunity, scary stuff.

nellaluv:

I wonder how many christians have ever read the doctrine of satanism

i mean what for undecided

how lies and foolishness is being practice? common sad
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2010
Quote from: Ogaga4Luv Yesterday at 03:15:06 PM
. .and i don't care about what Jesus told his disciples , all i care is to proof Jesus as a death guy and gone forever. . . . i have read so many books even more than the bible and i didn't seek for any interpreter so dont tell me the bible is beyond my brain--- all written inside are stolen from other source of histories.

Keep your God and holy spirit out my way. . . .Jesus can not appear simply mean's he can't help to prove himself he resurrect from death.

Since you don't care about what Jesus told his disciples, you will remained ignorace of the truth of the Bible. Bible is the Word of God. The Bible is beyond human brain and you need His spirit for good interpretation. As His disciple waited for it.
You don't do your researth very well, its other source of histories that that stole from Bible. You need to know the truth now before is too late.
Jesus is come back. All eyes will see it. Art 1:11. Wether you believe it or not. The truth remain.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by rascalo: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
happy Easter Saturday to Everyone
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]This isn't the right place to celebrate your easter. . . .please * delete comment!!* sad[/size]
rascalo:

happy Easter Saturday to Everyone
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This isn't the right place to celebrate your easter. . . .please * delete comment!!* sad[/size]
Happy Easter
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Have a Sinful Sinday! Sin like you mean it!!! . UNGODLY HAILS and . . . . .
Stay Blasphemous! grin
[/size]

toba:

Happy Easter
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
What kind of sin do u want me to engage in Today?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]all kind of sins. . . . remember , all sins are equal . wink[/size]
toba:

What kind of sin do u want me to engage in Today?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by tecquilla(f): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ogaga4love you must repent and give your life to christ my child.Through the words of christ alone shall u find the truth.I know that your guiding spirits/demons are listening.They are going to make it hard for you to see the lies of your master the devil who has appeard 2 u and using u as a tool to damn more souls as urs wld be if u do not repent.the devil's creed is 'do thou what thou pleases' and u prefer it becos u feel it gives u freedom to indulge in all the pleasures of the flesh and get away with it but ur master lies 2 u 4 he is the king of deception.what did he promise u? A sinner's heaven? Eternal youth? What did he offer u? Spiritual powers and total mastery of ur spirit? Don't be fooled son.with every sin there's a price.Your master has only an eternal reward for all his followers; hell.And you don't wanna go there boy, i've seen it and it's dreadful beyond description.That is no plane to spend eternity.My dear ogaga4luv or shld I say aagog4hate, do not let dat stuburn head demon in u blind u further. Ask God to come into ur heart and while those houndogs r scrmin bckward incantns in ur psyche ,seek deliverance by speakin with a true man of God.Jesus only appears to the one who is willing to be used as God's vessel of honour to deliver those in captivity.I HAVE SEEN CHRIST.My dear ogaga, pls do repent now.Every sin has it's price.Every son of satan will join him in hell to suffer such horrible agony. Even Alex crowley,the God father of modern day satanism died 'perplexed', hating himself 4 serving the devil all his life only to die and go to hell. God bless u ogaga.you may be the devil's chief of staff but God loves u all the same.You must be really angry by now but I Know it's not u but one of ur demon comrades hissing and cursing.When the time comes for u to stop doin things bckwards pls do not be afraid.God will help u.And do not use all the powers u learnt 4rm those occultic literature as an excuse to cling to a master who hates u just becos God made u.Repent son.God is givin u a chnce.Take it.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]tecquilla you sound too interesting amongs the many Christians flowing in here. I like you but please i don't force anyone to follow my path . I read your post clearly and you're saying with it that , i MUST repent . I don't think i need repentance from something. . . .and beside , i can never give my life to that so called JESUS we killed 2 days ego . Jesus is a big disgrace in the world and i advice all human being to stay clear from religious practices. . .

I have no bushiness with God so , please stop wasting your preaching on me because it won't work.
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by SuperT(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ogaga4love you must repent and give your life to Christ my child,

ogaga4love, It better you heal to this simple adivice given to you above, this is divine opportunity for you to repent and come
back to your creator, It very dangerous to waist this Golding opportunity. Your master the devil don't have any good thing to offer order Hell fire.
while can't you put your master into test by asking him who is Jesus Christ. You will see that he will hate you immediately you ask that quesion,
you will put him in total confusion. Jesus loves you that why he allow himself to be killed in other to save me and you.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ogaga,has Satan whom u believe in ever appeared to you.
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
webb jamie:

Ogaga,has Satan whom u believe in ever appeared to you.
@webb jamie
To reverse the question, has jesus ever appeared to you?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Important note please. . . . For those of you Christian ladies flowing in here to address me as your child , calling me your son i demand you give a proper explanation why you feels or think you can be my mother . here is a public forum and you share things in common by learning and teaching each other --- I don't know what you know. . . .you don't know what i know so , together we can make up a great teaching and things .

You should stop calling name's like '' MY SON'' and so on--- I refuse your GOD because there's nothing that seem straight forward , and i plead again you should stop saying JESUS died for my sake . i didn't know that guy , i only heard some strange and twisted news about him from distance .

Keep wasting your noise on me until you finally discovered i have been the greatest satanic agent you we ever find from Nigeria . our time is now and i need no distraction from any religious dogma.
[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Friend , this is very good point you gave. . . . wink[/size]
Zodiac61:

@webb jamie
To reverse the question, has jesus ever appeared to you?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2010
Charity begins at home ogaga, u should worry about ur own lord before worryin about ours afterall u satanists claim to be practical people so if u haven't seen ur satan don't u think ur question makes u a hypocrite?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Zodiac61(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2010
@ webb jamie,

I am not a satanist. So please, answer my question- Has jesus ever appeared to you in a verifiable way?
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah~~ answer his question , he have told you he's not a satanist . but after that , get ready to face me.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
As a Satanist where is Satan?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah~~ answer his question , he have told you he's not a satanist . but after that , get ready to face me.[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Satan is right here with me. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Ask Jesus To Appear by webbjamie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2010
@zodiac61:my last post was in no way directed @ u,i clearly mentioned ogaga,a point u conveniently missed for reasons best known to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.