Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. (4714 Views)

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / I Will Be Glad To Hook-up With A Beautiful Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
Wuld love to meet u too babes wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by crazyp(f): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2007
wuld luv to meet

Otuwe
creamish
pearldrops
militia
puker
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by somze(f): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2007
Would love to meet

Razorr - the Blue Princess
Software
Dason4life
Danniecool
Davidylan
Stimilus
TellyB
KAG
Akola
Loyika
Nnenneigbo
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by youngies(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
I would love to meet:

Cute-ass
Omo-eko
Babyosisi
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Islander(f): 2:09am On Jul 04, 2007
@
Those who I wanted to meet I have already met, They know who they are, wink wink wink wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2007
@topic
NONE cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@topic
NONE cool

UR FAVORITE REPLY

@ TOPIC

9JA4EVA

JUST HOPE SAY U NO [size=85pt]UGLY[/size] O!
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 4:22am On Jul 04, 2007
well take it from me, e no ugly. grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2007
Mustay:

UR FAVORITE REPLY

So?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2007
Any Nairalanders within the UK.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by somze(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2007
i left out a few others but oh well cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by whitelexi(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2007
I'd like to meet all the Gunners in the house, u know urselves grin grin grin grin grin

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2007
so what happens if u not a gunner angry. i always knew u dont want 2 meet me ooo. but i dont care, when i meet u, i will ask you well
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2007
Also, any Nairalanders coming over to the UK.

My kid sister's getting married, towards the end of the year, so, I may be over in September, after a 17 year absence.

Would be great to catch up with old friends, and meet new ones on here. smiley
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2007
acidrop:

so what happens if u not a gunner angry. i always knew u don't want 2 meet me ooo. but i don't care, when i meet u, i will ask you well
#

Ha, Acid, na wah for u oh grin grin

Are u saying u're not a Gunner??
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
Im a gunner. . . so im included. . .whooppppeeeeeeeeee!!! grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by iice(f): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2007
shocked shocked Creamish na gunner? shocked shocked grin grin tongue
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Iice

did u expect anything else? wink

she just has to support any club I support jare cool

how is u? wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by tafari(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2007
1 cuteass
2 nikynike
3 creamish
4 seun
5 richylaw
6 misho
7 segeoye
8 ikamefa,
9 ikomi
10 ghettochik
11 kitaun
12 lysaa
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by iice(f): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
kitaun:

@Iice

did u expect anything else? wink

she just has to support any club I support jare cool

how is u? wink

shocked So many messages coming off that one tongue grin i didn't even know she was into football tongue

Am aiight, chillin' grin grin

How you doing? I see u still having the usual battles with NLanders ey tongue grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Gamine(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2007
Ive met enoff guys
given me enoff headache
dont want to met anotha AGAIN!

I want to meet girls sha

Creamish i will be in Abuja in 2wks tym
wanna meet?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
iice:

shocked shocked Creamish na gunner? shocked shocked grin grin tongue

wetin?. . . because i no show face for dat war thread? Im a gunner. . . .  tongue

Kit. . . u wish!  tongue

Gamine. . .sure im interested. . .how do we hook up?. . . YIM. . . my ID  is in ma profile and im online now. *only gamine ooo*  cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2007
Hmmm, not bad wink not bad at all grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
watz not bad?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2007
@Creamish

u dey fear all of a sudden cos Gamine talk say hin dey come ABJ? shocked tongue

abi U think say she go come pummel u? tongue

not to worry, she closes her eyes to anything flirty that I post tongue grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2007
whitelexi:

#

Ha, Acid, na wah for u oh grin grin

Are u saying u're not a Gunner??

i am shaa, so u gon meet me, even if i wasent u still gonna meet me tongue
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by iice(f): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2007
Creamish:

wetin?. . . because i no show face for that war thread? I'm a gunner. . . . tongue

I no talk again. . . gunner chic tongue grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2007
Kit. . .y d sudden guilty conscience?. . . i even forgot she had sth to do with u. . u just reminded me. Fear is sooo long lost on its journey towards me . . .no need. cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2007
@Creamish

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by moondust(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
wana meet

Cute ass
acidrop
Makamiyaki
Naija*gal
omo eko
iice
Darkmanzero
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Gamine(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
Creamish just let me kno when u is online,
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2007
Im signin on now. . . buzz me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / I Want to Meet A Sweet Sugar Mummy/LADY - LAGOS / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.