Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. (4751 Views)

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / I Will Be Glad To Hook-up With A Beautiful Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2007
this black n white top resembl aloko, sorry i dont wear bend down boutique, so someone better get me something from gucchi b4 i vex
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2007
@ kitaun, neva heard her say she needed a protector, Anyways, no sweat, I'm always down 4 a challenge-bring it on bhoy !!!
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2007
datz the spirit, buut b4 u move further, i need some donation for the referee's shirt
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2007
No le le, an open savannah bank cheque is on its way 2 ya, Spend wisely ! Lol
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2007
no problem, i will spend wisely, abi no be only referee shirt.lol
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2007
@ acidrops,
Make sure u favor me oh, lol
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by MILITIA(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2007
mohadana angry

Oboatioko embarassed

Esssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  WOW! cool

Odada----he he he he he grin

Hannydarl--my nairaland in law wink

laudate-- he he he he he! tongue

Blkdiamond grin

diamondd grin

Echidime for major Psychiatric science lab project! undecided

9ja4eva
---leaves me wet and Hot every night!
  I want him, her or it so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! cool For sexual healing! I AM NOT JOKING OH! Even my husband cannot understand the reason for my "sexual aggression" these days. 9ja4eva is missing from our bedroom!

@Otuwe
he he he he he!  If that is your reason, then do not bother because I am not opposite of what "you think I portray".  This is the real thing babe!  Do not need to be converted! wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2007
RuuDie:

@ acidrops,
Make sure u favor me oh, lol

dont worry, gat u covered but u keep ur end of the line ooo
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW!!

errm. . . r u guyz sure u wanna do this?. . . .do i call d other admirers to join in d fight? *reminds me of d passport of mallam ilya* cheesy

BTW, Acid. . .Savannah bank no longer exists. . . dont bank dat cheque ooo grin

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .gimme back my popcorn right noooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!! angry
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by sillyboy(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2007
I'd love to meet
1. Roadblock (I like his username)
2. Adurangba (she's just crazy and wild!)
3. Militia. (she sounds weird and naughty) I love naughty guys and girls
4. Bolarge (this guy is just "tight"wink
5. Mukina. (she's so funny and can't seems to catch her unaware)
6. Luxoire. (my pal. I just feel I can talk to her honestly)
7. Oga madam. (my nairaland mum)
8. Whitelexi. (don't know why i like him)
9. Eiregirl. (she should be the first. Am so close to her despite the distance and we talk on many very intimate stuffs)
10. Fekuti. (guess he's naughty too)
11. Creamish. (calculative but hope not scheming)
12. Hazel eyed. (always at my neck)

Everybody on nairaland are just tight except for the hypocrites. I sincerely dislike male hypocrites. Trying so hard to be nice to get people's attention when they actually feel opposite what they say angry. My advise to you hypocrites is just to be you and enjoy your life.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2007
sillyboy:

Everybody on nairaland are just tight except for the hypocrites. I sincerely dislike male hypocrites. Trying so hard to be nice to get people's attention when they actually feel opposite what they say angry. My advise to you hypocrites is just to be you and enjoy your life.
sillyboy:

exactly my sentiments!!! why should I want to prove am one nice chap when I know am no gentleman cool

@Creamish

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW!!

errm. . . r u guys sure u want to do this?. . . .do i call d other admirers to join in d fight? *reminds me of d passport of mallam ilya* cheesy

do what? am I also one of your admirers?  shocked
[quote][/quote]
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2007
guilty conscience? grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2007
Guilty conscience?

where hin dey? shocked
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2007
check d mirror! grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ militia i no understand o! She na it, she or he? I think it's crazy. One day i was whinning it and called it he- 9ja4eva say make i no dey dash am sex. 'It's' simply sexless.
@ acidrop you don see 9ja4eva before?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
'll love to meet [b]anne.marien [/b[too. At least we go fit slap laura.

Christino- it's like he's a stand up comedian
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2007
Mustay:

@ militia i no understand o! She na it, she or he? I think it's crazy. One day i was whinning it and called it he- 9ja4eva say make i no dey dash am sex. 'It's' simply sexless.

yesss, we live in d same house tongue
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by niceuzor: 3:00am On Jul 10, 2007
This is Wonderfull We All believe that we are going to see ourselve Someday!!!

by the grace of God and by Seun help also.

Anyway i would be very much glad to see my dearest lander's

- Mekoyo Base in Lagos

- Chiegemba dear i'm missing you right now!

-Michel89 Sweetie you 're always Special! kiss

- Creamish dear what's going on have i offended you?

-Then the Admin Seun Bros you too much infact you 3much.

You reading my post i will be glad to meet you someday.One Love!

Cheers.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by MILITIA(f): 3:15am On Jul 10, 2007
Mustay:

In fact after "Logan's" sweet sensation, 9ja4eva is my next freaky encounter. The fact that I cannot de-code the "it's" sex if driving my nuts after many nights spent with "it"! grin

acidrop:

yesss, we live in d same house tongue

I am so, so, so, very jealous! @acidrop-------------you dey enjoy oh! Just keep some of "it" remain for me oh! grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2007
u are female, 9ja4eva is what acodrop
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kateflow(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2007
fyne waka
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2007
dominique.

can't wait 2 see d face behind da voice
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by mekoyo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2007
Seun
Omo eko wuld really like 2 know more about her
acid drop always on post
rita22cool already saw her. Same school with me but final level
niceuzor dont know where you are now.
poshtimar5 far away from here

so much more let me see hmmmmmmmmm i'll be back
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by niceuzor: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2007
Bros i don come Oh! cool

Which level na?

i'm glad we meet here today.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by CrazyMan(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2007
I would love to meet all the beautiful girls on Nairaland
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by mrferlie(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
mukina, mukina1, mukina2
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2007
w a f u a!
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2007
Mustay:

u are female, 9ja4eva is what acodrop

chilax peeps, i was just kiddin, we dont live in d same house, we just homies datz all. but he's a dude 4 sure.

mekoyo:

Seun
Omo eko wuld really like 2 know more about her
acid drop always on post
rita22cool already saw her. Same school with me but final level
niceuzor don't know where you are now.
poshtimar5 far away from here

so much more let me see hmmmmmmmmm i'll be back

aww tnx dude, datz the reason u wanna meet me undecided out of all my talents huh? lol
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2007
Niceuzor. . . u no do me nattn smiley
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Gamine(f): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
i would be glad to meet someone
who would just shout the hell up!
and buy me everything i want!!!!

wink wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by niceuzor: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
Gamine dats me i'm glad you found me now. cool

i will buy you everything you want if possible Nairaland!. grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
oh yeah?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / Drop your Bbm Pin / Looking For A Female Sex Mate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.