Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,144 members, 7,943,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38786 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2007
mUSTAY!!! Stop entertaining this ignorance. The elections is 5 days away Man!!!!!,
Just don't get this guy more attention than he deserves, Pedro aint winning shit, and everybody knows that (including streetcyph). Your strategy baffles me: Do you think by telling people pedro is going to win, it will now make them want to vote for him

And StreetCyph, It shows that you are a paid person on Pedros campaign team. Otherwise you wouldnt try to spread falsehood on his behalf.

I have at countless times on this board challenged you, to provid  evidence on the rumor you started that Tinubu said Jay Kay is a contractor of the government and you have failed because that doesnt exist.  On the other hand we have evidence where Tinubu called Pedro a thief,  So what are you saying?? You don't have to make up rumors, it is senseless.

Secondly, you should think harder about the type of rumors you want to start and make sure that they make sense.
First, why would Tinubu say such a thing even if it was true that Jay Kay was a contractor Wouldnt that be incriminating his government if he suggested that they were giving Jay Kay illegal contracts??
WE are not stupid, you started this rumor yourself on this BOARD and then desperate people who feel threathened by Jimi agbaje (Ac stalwarts - Kitaun) Latched on to it. (see it quoted below)

You are proving that you are desperate and that you are not someone with too much intellect.
The people on here at least need to address the issue of StreetCyph making tons of false statements in this post since its inception without evidence to back it up. It shows the character of people in the Femi Pedro Campaign. .EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HAS BEEN BACKED UP WITH EVIDENCE. PLEASE DO THE SAME.

DONT TRY TO IGNORE THIS EITHER.
ABEG HELP ME BEG THIS GUY TO BE TRUTHFUL!!!! DONT YOU GUYS SEE HIS FALSEHOOD AND FAKENESS!!!

Quoted Below is StreeTcyph from pg 16 of the post where he tried to start the rumor after he failed to explain the Pedro issues. Check it out before he tries to Modify the post!!!

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007?
« #483 on: March 29, 2007, 03:13 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoa62, thats why i said you did not watch the debate.

"sheriff balogun was one of the 20 reporters that stormed GTB plaza on tuesday to bombard tayo aderiokun with questions about Pedro's departure. they left dissapointed because tayo told them pedro was a shining light and an inspirtation to the bank till today. tayo even confirmed that fola called jimi and scolded him for his desperation.

about tinubu saying he can't trust pedro: PEDRO NO DEY CONTROL TREASURY!!! FEMILANGY AND KITAUN KNOW THIS!!!!!, besides,  this same tinubu also called your man an outsider and a contractor. is anybody making noise about tinubu's reckless statements? hell to the no!!!!!!

anybody have ideas of a fast connection cybercafe on awolowo? this one is too slow  
when i finish uploading this debate videos, you will have the answers to your questions"

As is obvious this guy just states shit that no one else can confirm, you wouuld think that since he is supposedly a "journalist" he would have verifyable sources that people can confirm.

BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS POST, JUMP BACK TO PG 11 or so and start reading from after the Channels debate when StreetCyph Jumped into Damage control Mode, and failed horribly at it.  READ FROM THERE AND YOOU WOULD BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS GUY CALLED STREETFIGHTER
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
Bubabe, Your high level of intellect radiates through your writing.

Please reveal what you have found out about Pedro, I beg you, everyone is itching to know. I know there is something but i don't know what.
I think you would be doing the electorate a disservice if you know something and you don't share with everyone which is why i'm a little upset that Jimi Agbaje didnt expose Pedro for the fake he is right then and there( all though i understood why he did that: He was being a gentleman and it is not for him to reveal that, Pedro should be the one telling us. But since he has decided to try to burry it, what can we do)

By the way, If anyone else hasnt noticed: Streetcyph has been implying on here that the INEC is in favor of pedros candidacy, It will be anounced in abuja(e.t.c which it will NOT!!) trying to simply say that the election will be rigged in Favor of Labor party!!>, i mean come on. If anybody is going to rig it will be the bigger stronger parties, Labor party doesnt even exist in Lagos. Besides, you are clearly stating that you are in favor of elections being rigged to favor you candidate. It shows the nature of you and your candidate/boss Pedro. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You are counting on all the wrong things to win, NLC(nilch) and Christian votes(Which will be split) , Rigging(which we will resist in this election).

p.s.

To everyone else on this board, why hasnt the admin published the IP's so that we can reveal those with multiple identities (such as Streetcyph). I can anticipate Streetcyph already,  His next move would be to say that i am a Bubabe.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2007
"hao62 you are not even in lagos. go to kosofe, and ask them who they are voting for. go to ibeju lekki. ask them who they are voting for. if you are so convinced that pedro is not winning shit, why are u even bothering posting on here? grin grin grin grin i think you know something undecided undecided

you are in america. you are a non-entity in this election. its about time you quit your ramblings. since you joined this thread, you have been typing hate messages towards femi pedro. you were probably sent here by your camp to smear femi pedro's integrity and reputation. when the results will be announced, i will like to hear your analysis. grin grin

mustay has already resigned. you might as well join him.

bubabe you have the right to vote for jimi agbaje. but you have to understand that mr pedro challenged his ability to govern, based on his track record. mr pedro has every right to ask jimi agbaje how he plans on managing a complex state, when his track record is questionable. jimi was the one who came off as arrogant, boring us with stories of how he came from a rich family and blah blah blah. or have your forgotten his response to koro's question? and then agbaje goes into the papers claiming to be the only descendant of awo. lets not even talk about arrogance, because agbaje's arrogance was glaring.

the people of lagos will decide.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2007
people people people, 5 days, lol.5 5 days, lets stop rambling on n on n on, everyone has a valid point here to a degree

Bubu , wellu do have ur rights to vote for whoever you want to, about the whole christian/pastor thing can u actaully enlighten us since you say you know you know more than we think

in regards to Juveniles comments bout the election results being annouced in ABJ, which they are, i guess he is implying that obj will not let Fash come out as winner of lagos, nuff said, 5 days,,,.everyone is in for a shocker
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2007
Lagosians go out and vote for ppl you would be proud to point to as your governor be it Jimi Agbaje, Pedro,Ohimai though I am voting for Fashola. and if you are aroung the Lagos Island-Marina area b very careful for Koro and his boys are very dangerous and desperate now

Meanwhile I invite you all to join me for the victory Lap for Babatunde Raji Fashola on Sunday evening as we usher in the SAN into Alausa
It would have been an intellectual contest as the top contenders minus the thug (Koro) are all people we can be proud of as governor

And a song goes Koro koro koro for PRISON[/b]there's no one that would spoil Lagos like Koro. PDP (Papa deceivng Pikin) [b]Rascals
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2007
What you are about to read below is unneccesary but i had to do it just to prove that Streetcyph and his various aliases and the whole of the Pedro camp are disciples of falsehood.

Unless i missed something: Gubernatorial elections will be announced at state level. It is the presidential that will be done at Abuja(STOP MISINFORMING THE PUBLIC.)

Here is Iwu interview (march 26 2007)
The date might be a different matter because when you look at the register we have something different from what we used to have before. And it is a continuous process, people can always update it even immediately after election. It is dynamic, It is not cast in marble that you cannot improve upon it.

For the election proper, the method we want to use which I have explained many times is that it will be by paper ballot. People will thumb print as they normally do. Then at the end of the polls we will be able to calculate the results there and there and people will sign off on those results and they will be taken to the collation centre. And in various stages the results will be announced as the case may be.

What I mean is, for instance, if it is the House of Assembly, it will be announced at the constituency head office, if it is the senate, it will be announced at the senatorial office. if it is the governorship it will be done in the state office and if it is the presidency, it will be announced at the INEC national headquarters. That is about announcement of election results.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200703260970.html

2nd piece of evidence
(as at March 21st)
Iwu gave the assurance in Owerri on Friday at the commissioning of a new Imo State office complex of INEC.

He said that the elections would be conducted April 14 and 21.

According to him, on April 14, election results for every local government area and polling units across the country would be ready and announced.

“The results for Senatorial and House of Representatives seats will be announced at the constituency offices,” he said.

The results of the governorship elections will be announced from INEC offices in the states,” he said.

Iwu hinted that election results for the president would be announced on April 21 or “thereafter in Abuja” by himself.

Link: www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx">http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:lbofZb19Zy0J:www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx%3FqrDate%3D03/21/2007%26qrTitle%3DINEC%2520has%2520no%2520plan%2520to%2520shift%2520election%2520date%2520%E2%80%93Iwu%26qrColumn%3DSOUTH%2520EAST+iwu+election+will+be+announced+INEC&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

also see: http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=49&a=23973

You guys should check your facts before coming on here.

Streetcyph: Wo, its obvious you are desperate. When you go around in your femi pedro shirt and ask people who they will vote for what do you think they will say,  5 days.
Now i'm in America henh Before i was in London. I was in 3 different places at the same time . (people if you are interested in this convo with streetcyph, check earlier pages of this thread)
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2007
@Dayokanu

whether they like it or not, we will have our victory lap on Sunday because Fashola will pip them all to become our Governor cool smiley

@hoao62

YOU DID NOT REALLY NEED TO REPLY ALL THOSE INSINUATIONS THAT THE RESULTS WILL BE COUNTED IN ABUJA, THAT SMIRKS OF IDIOCY AND DECEIT ALREADY
cool

Fear of opposition
To be frank, Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos is nowhere. It’s non-existence in Ikosi-Isheri Local Government. You may not believe it, but it is a fact that defectors from the party have been working for us. Other parties do not have structure in our local government, with the exception of Jimi Agbaje’s party, Democratic People’s Alliance (DPA). Agbaje has really made the party popular.

This was what the chairmanship candidate Akeem Adeyemi said in response to the question asked; but best believe it, he said this to spite PDP, and probably has a soft spot for Agbaje like a few of us, but really why has Agbaje been insisting even when not prodded that he is not a Govt contractor if he had not been accused by Tinubu as u said?

HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THAT IN HIS LOCAL GOVT, PDP DOES NOT HAVE ANY STRUCTURE? shocked

Is it not funny that Agbaje never saw anything wrong with Tinubu’s admin until Tinubu disappointed him by not anointing him as his preferred candidate? tongue grin

Doesnt Agbaje have the support of the Catholic church where he worships or why has he kept quiet in the face of all these so-called endorsements of PFN and CAN as claimed by Pedro?

Are you saying Agbaje is not a part of the old order? Someone who had been an exco of the embattled Afenifere that betrayed Awo Values and are still doing so, or what explains the choice of supporting Buhari a non-progressive as their Presidential candidate? shocked

I repeat where is the OIL AND GAS IN IKORODU AND EPE?

Why has he not deemed it fit to either expatiate on Pedro’s misgivings or publicly apologize for wrongly insinuating Pedro lacks integrity?

@Streetcyph

what exactly is your problem?

I remember you and I started this debate some months back but whats with all these unfounded allegations you have become fond of bringing here without elaborating? embarassed

Who and who I reiterate endorsed Pedro? CAN, PFN, Ogboni or Eckankar? Please spare us all those gibberish . . . angry

You mentioned Pedro having gained ground in Kosofe et al, best believe me Pedro does not even exist in this race for now, Agbaje seems to have covered more ground to close up on the runners-up spot cheesy

Fashola for Governor cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2007
@STREETCYPH

WHY THE ATTACK ON HOAO62'S PERSON IF YOU CANT SUBSTANTIATE YOUR ALLEGATIONS? shocked

INITIALLY IT WAS AMERICA LATER IT WAS TAMPA AND LONDON . . . NA WA O shocked shocked

WORSE STILL, I REMEMBER YOU PRODDING HIM TO COME MEET YOU IN CHOCOLAT ROYAL AND THAT U WILL BE WEARING AGBAJE HAT AND PEDRO SHIRT? ISNT THAT POLITICAL ADULTERY?
tongue grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2007
look, there is no ignorance here, the point of the matter is that the results would be forwarded to ABUJA first o!!!!, kai, it will be announced in the states duh!!, but i repeat it will be forward to ABUJA office first,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2007
@Duduyemi

why you dey talk like this naw?

do you feel opposition parties would be gullible to allow that happen?

they would have done themselves in by doing so u know?

that would amount to PDP WINNING ALL STATES, INCLUDING FCT AND OTA FARMS grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2007
lol. Duduyemi, you never make any sense.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2007
kitaun:

@Duduyemi

why you dey talk like this naw?

do you feel opposition parties would be gullible to allow that happen?

they would have done themselves in by doing so u know?

that would amount to PDP WINNING ALL STATES, INCLUDING FCT AND OTA FARMS grin
hoao62:

lol. Duduyemi, you never make any sense.

look guys lets not be so innocent like this now, for those of u who know anything bout inner politics do u know dat on the evening of the 2003 elections tinubu was no where to be found in lagos state, he was all d way in abuja on his knees beggin OBJ to give it to him, Funso williams was doin upstanding gentleman,, asin i am tellin you, its sad but true that OBJ has the last say, and yes he is that powerful, and to the question of if it was true PDP will win all states,,,the truth is that OBJ is not dat corrupt and there many people in his camp he doesnt even like, example KORO, so he doesnt haveto support them.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2007
Once again lets stop calling each other names,
Everyone is entitled to he's opinion and vote,

Lagos deserves a man that stands for change,
If you believe in prayers rather than spending time abusing one another let us all go into our closets and ask God to help us ensure that the best man wins, And that all forms of rigging and injustice be exposed. You know there is nothing to difficult for God to do,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2007
Lets also go and pray for INEC,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2007
@conja God bless you jare. na d kind of talk we need

@kitaun, when we started this thread, nobody resorted to character assasination. obanikoro has assasinated fashola's character in many ways. calling him a puppet, a dog, an alchoholic, a fake san, a drug user, gay, and a host of other things. likewise, fashola has assasinated obanikoro's character in many ways. i dont need to mention how. NOT ONCE DID WE COME ON THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT SUCH RUBBISH. SO when tinubu and agbaje try to assasinate pedro's character, we all know it is politics, and should not be taken seriously. Hoa62 comes into this thread, and his main mission is to assasinate femi pedro's character- calling a man of God a fraud and a thief. belive me, ha062 will reap what he has sown. God will reward him for all the slander and foul talk he has been prophesying against a man ordained by God.

and yes, i said it again. femi pedro has been ordained by God through the churches. insah allah, God's will shall prevail, because i believe this is a spiritual battle.

pound for pound, labour party cannot match up with AC or PDP. both parties have the money and the structure in place. both parties will split their votes. what Labour is counting on is bloc votes (Labourers, etc).
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2007
For Lagos to move forward no Koro.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by joorojaara(f): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2007
Non Partisan Ways To Protect Your Vote From Election Rigging
http://www.jimiagbaje.com/core/protect-your-vote
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2007
9ja4eva, lagosians share your sentiments.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2007
@ streetcyph where in kosofe is femi pedro pulling levels? shocked shocked shocked shocked maybe its no the kosofe i live.infact there are no traces of labour party in kosofe.

kosofe is a strong hold of the AC and PDP,get your facts right
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by bubabe: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
Streetcyph, speaking objectively, and I hope I dont offend you, I would urge you to be more temperate in your exchanges with others. Pedro should be commended for maintaining his decorum as far as his political speeches (with the exception of the outburst on the channels debate); unfortunately it seems that Streetcyph's campaign strategy may be running counter to pedro's. You have such a strong personality: it could be a good thing (re you are passionate and could be convincing) but once the boundary is crossed, the result could be to put potential voters off. Clearly the potential danger with avenues like this blog is that they are more powerful than the candidates' campaigns themselves. I have read many a post that were uncharacteristic of the candidate they purported to support! Nigerians are stubborn by nature; they have their own minds and emotions and I doubt the average person will be bullied or railroaded into voting a particular way. I mean no offense o, just a word or two as counsel, seeing as voting day is almost here.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by joorojaara(f): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2007
Opps!

Jimi's people have changed the page.
http://www.jimiagbaje.com/core/protect-your-vote

Used to say
1. Wake up early and get to your polling station on time;
2. Do not forget to eat before you leave home
3. Do not wear any campaign material otherwise you will be disqualified from voting. This includes campaign ringtones; put your phone on silent or vibrate
4. Queue up/Line up to Vote
5. Even if the queue is long, be patient and make sure you vote because your vote is your voice and your vote is your right;
6. Do not be disorderly
7. Do not quarrel or fight with anybody
8. After voting, stay until the voting ends – remember it is your right
9. Wait until the votes are counted in the presence of everybody – No “mago mago”

Now it says
1. Wake up early and get to your polling station on time;
2. Do not forget to eat before you leave home
3. Do not wear any campaign material otherwise you will be disqualified from voting. This includes campaign ringtones; put your phone on silent or vibrate
4. Queue up/Line up to Vote
5. Even if the queue is long, be patient and make sure you vote because your vote is your voice and your vote is your right;
6. Do not be disorderly
7. Do not quarrel or fight with anybody
8. After voting, stay until the voting ends – remember it is your right
9. Accredited agents are entitled to wait and watch the votes counted – No “mago mago”
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
PDP, if you are thinking of violence this Saturday, forget it.

AC will match you violence for violence, bullet for bullet, naira for naira etc.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
wow fynewaka, that is a very progresive and positive statement, i pray you get help so ur mind can move forward because u r a very backward person, wat do u do, u must be a yahoo yahoo boy , cos an educated intellectual person would not make that statement,

Pls everyone here, lets spread the word, and lets pray for no violence , lets cast our vots peacfully so we can give nigeria a chance to move forward. make your choice wisely because you will live with that choice for 4-8 yrs.
I have made my choice. I think lagos has the potential to become a city or state like newyork, london chicago, and even tokyo.

You dont have to respect my choice or believe in it. I choice Femi Pedro. Labour party. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by emmydee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2007
Haba, Nairaland users, u have not seen the best candidate yet? He is no other that Jimi Agbaje period. Fashiola is shaking and used , pedro is very dull, koro is not trustworthy, Afikuyomi is not serious etc.
The main man is Jimi AGBAJE. Every member here should vote for this guy. He will deliver.
Think very well before it's too late.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
that is the best u could come up wiff,
so if all these other candidates are all the things u say ,, wat is agbaje , (beside being the man, cos i know no one questioned his sexualty), so how would you describe him
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 1:18am On Apr 11, 2007
hey

you guys
its been very interesting discussing with all of you. though we all have different views on the candidates, it gives me an opportunity to discuss and hear what other people say about my choice for governor and the other choices available.

for all those registered to vote, vote in peace on the 14th of April, and vote who you feel can a make a difference in your state (femi pedro of course).

i bet most of you forumists will probably not come back to this chat after defeat, but i would like to be wrong.

Have a wonderfull week.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 2:44am On Apr 11, 2007
Its jst some days away so vote for the best.Koro doesnt have a chance in an ideal world.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by emmydee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2007
i said Jimi is d "main man" not just a man.
Of course Jimi is the answer to the new lagos.
Vote him in on saturday!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by bubabe: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2007
Dear Friends,
Now that it is 2 days, 15 hours, and 10 minutes or so until Local and State elections are over, please take a minute to watch Jimi Agbaje’s pre-election address:

http://www.jimiagbaje.com/core/node/13

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jIDvV1uWQ&mode=related&search=
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2007
Thank god i saw Koro's campaign live. . . 'll gist u later
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Demolaf: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2007
Fashola, Afikuyomi, Aro-Lambo, Adiukwu-Bakare forge alliance

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/april07/12042007/f212042007.html

Better wise up. Its only a few days away
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hooplarr(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2007
The Next best thing to happen to Lagos and Lagosians alike should be Jimi Agbaje or Femi Pedro. But alas, as often reported Agbaje is in the wrong party and the hoodlums will scoff at the thoughts of a very educated intellect like pedro(He doesn't strike one as someone who tolerates Agbero) to be governor for obvious reasons.

Which narrows our search down to Fashola who proclaims a Brighter Rewarding Future on the platform of the revamped Alliance For Democracy now better known as Action Congress.

It's same of the same but with a slightly different approach to politicking. The angle is that he is a eduacted Lawyer, Former Chief Of Staff to Jegbo Baba hence he knows the ropes.

It's a intricate job leading Lagosians and it's for the head much unease.

For a Viable polity in Lagos, I beg don't VOTE FOR OBANIKORO. Na die be that o cry shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.