Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,373 members, 7,884,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11878 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by holahabib: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2010
can real successful traders stop blabbing and post at least one week of profitable trades, just like this below and please no demo accounts

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by surveycash(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2010
Anyone using fx boom trading system? I want to know if the horizontal lines are really significant
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Godopinion: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
my candid advice to fx traders is to stay away from any type of automated trading using robots.most of them,if not all don't work.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Godopinion

You are talking to people who are hard of learning and want quick money, but the truth is that these robots(zombies) don't work!

This is another voice of reason, thanks! grin
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2010
@ magragold
Do you mean to say that robots are completely useless?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by LoveKing(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2010
cry
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by LoveKing(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
holahabib:

can real successful traders stop blabbing and post at least one week of profitable trades, just like this below and please no demo accounts

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by gowaga68: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hello Mates,
it's my pleasure to post here today, am just like one mate here who is self thought, took me along time to start live not cos of i don't know how to trade or having the resources but due to Emotions (fear),and Greediness.
i will use this post to ask if i can place some site for resources?
as of now am using marketiva but love mt4 if any one is in need of indi on mt4 try and ask if i do.
hope to hear from u all.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by tkb417(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2010
@Kashif
i think its the spambot

it deletes long posts and some copied items from foreign sites

u might need to break down ur posts for the spambot not to hit you

whats the moderator doing?
cant he/she offer explanantions to people?

na wa
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by kanmy14: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Though your post is late from record but I just came across it today. If YOU are indeed interested to start FOREX trade. you need to start learning it. B4 you go for any seminar I will even suggest to you to have a prerequisite knowledge of the trade b4 u start any, then all the lecture gist and instruction wont be like Latin language to u when you are face to face with the trade instructions.
You need to learn patient as well. See FOREX trade as a real biz not as a game therefore if u must make it in any trade u have to garnish yourself with enough information that will guarantee you success in your trade adventure. most pple see it as lottery so they are not given it much needed attention. that is why they are losing out of it.
when you have did ur personal training, then you can now go for the lecture. atleast your personal training shouldnt be morethan 1 month.
Get the following ready: A personal system that is connected to the internet. e-books that treat ISSUES ON FOREX TRADE. I have a real gist for you contact me outside this forum on (kanmy.concept@yahoo.com ). though am not training pple but I think I have stuff that u could benefit from.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by kanmy14: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
FOREX is a good business infact I will say here, that is one of the most trusted online business that is 100% guaranteed.
I dont know what had been your lot in this Trade. But which ever way. FOREX is a good biz. But its quite unfortunate not many that are into it are really making it. Perhap due to lack of knowledge or as a result of greed.
But i want to believe here that every problem has solution but the feasibility of this solution depends on individual in question. you are not a failure if you learn from ur mistake and correct your mistakes but a failure if u fail and remain at the point where you fail. out of 100% that are into forex only 2% are making it while the remaining 98% are paying the 2% fortunate ones. confirm what it takes these 2% to make it at the expense of the populated 98% here in www.forexquickcash..com it is just an article that wont take but 5 minutes of your time. see you at www.forexquickcash..com
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by stagger: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
What's the take on the NFp report today? The currency of choice is usually USDJPY.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
tkb417:

@Kashif
i think its the spambot

it deletes long posts and some copied items from foreign sites

u might need to break down your posts for the spambot not to hit you

whats the moderator doing?
cant he/she offer explanantions to people?

na wa

I don't think it has to do with the length of my posts as most of them were shorter than some here. There was also no external links so, the moderator knows exactly who is responsible. Let's see if nobody else would complain.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Loveking, you are an aggressive trader! shocked
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by gowaga68: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
Kashif:

@Loveking, you are an aggressive trader! shocked
Agressive is a good trading method for guru's .
what do u think of scalper's?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by winta2007(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2010
not wise but customized indicator like fx digits will help u more to analyz the market u can give me a call on +2348064960696
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by gowaga68: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
a pieac of advice to u all the best way to help newbies is by given then some ebooks and giving them info on what to do and how to do it not advatising robots or Call me of a thing why not get a chat room to help them out?

here are some thrends from FF

00400-00700 GMT Breakout .

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=183582

pls read this thrend very well it's a simply  and profitable system.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2010

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Kashif(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
fxjunkie:

Hi Kashif, I'm yet to receive my password and username for the forex discussion site.

I have told the Admin about it, and I am sure he must have done something by now. Due to spam posters, activation is manual.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by fxjunkie(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Recardo(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2010
Need free loan help
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by QKSolution: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
hi surveycash. seems you have the fx boom. pls how can you help me to get it. let me know your price pls thanks.
my email: segunoloye@yahoo.com. i tried to open your site so as to communicate with you directly but the sit is not opening. awaiting your reply pls.

thanks.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by wayoutofit: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
sir/ma,
the best advice iwill give to you as a trader and a trainner is that you should and learn how to trade successfully from people that trade and train.take care.dare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Create BEP20 Token On Binance Smart Chain? / Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.