Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11880 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by snokky(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
posts re been deleted. Check my profiles for 2 separate account histories.

Traders loose their money because they dont know what money management is all about.

In the first history with 2k starting balance, dont be surprise if u see that money at 30k or more by December this year.

Lowest risk in each trade with quaranteed high return per month/year. Thats how to do it.

goodluck.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Forenovate: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Lagos, Nigeria. 01/01/2010

Forenovate Technologies Nigeria Limited is a melting pot for innovative electronic gadgets and industrial chemicals. We are passionate about providing cutting-edge products and services to our clients at affordable rates.

Forenovate Technologies Nig. Limited, imports, distributes and supplies various industrial solvents and chemicals like acetone, toluene, M.E.K, M.I.B.K, hexane, phenol, ethyl acetate, polyvinyl acetate, butanol, cyclohexanol, calcium & sodium carbonates, isopropyl alcohol, gum resins, polyamides, gold & silver dusts etc.

We also manufacture quality surface coatings (inks, paints, lacquers); 24-7 Scouring Powders, Disinfectant/Germicide, nitrocellulose thinners, liquid detergent (dishwasher) and nail polish removers.

MUSTHAVE GADGETS NIGERIA is the Information Technology and Electronics trading arm of Forenovate Technologies Nigeria Limited. This our sister company specializes in importation, distribution and sales of latest state-of-the-art gadgets. Our products are ‘’MustHaves’’ for individuals and corporate organizations. Some of our products include wireless/wired internet surveillance cameras, wireless/wired video door phones, metal detectors, fingerprint/biometric door locks, bug detectors, voice recorders, wireless/wired CCTV cameras, GSM wireless home security alarm etc.

Email:forenovate@yahoo.com
Telephone: +2348191286441 (international) 08191286441 (local)
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by zenus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
i'm plannin to open this forex ac. more help needed
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by zenus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by michwales(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2010

u can visit www.forexnaija.com
and open acct with BMFN

also enjoy our free services
thanks
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by murphy02(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2010
its so nice to be a forex trader, pls go ahead and open the account!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by peterod1(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2010
Zenus.open an acct is not the first step.PLS go for training first,then open demo acct with d amount u intend to use in your real acct.yr acct deposit wil determine whose broker to use.practise demo for @ lease a month & watch yr perfomance.dont be greedy.be wise.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by infogenius(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2010
peter o.d:

Zenus.open an acct is not the first step.PLS go for training first,then open demo acct with d amount u intend to use in your real acct.yr acct deposit wil determine whose broker to use.practise demo for @ lease a month & watch yr perfomance.dont be greedy.be wise.

Learning is the shot. Learn Learn Learn so that you won't burn your fingers in the end.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by gabriel74: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
Has any body used effiong bolinger Break out strategy? he claimed it give 90% accuracy
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jbloggs(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
Expect a good move on GBP pairs, tomorrow by 1-1:30pm,
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
Has any body used effiong bollinger Break out strategy? he claimed it give 90% accuracy

Which one is Effiong Bollinger Break out Strategy?

Is it different from the different types of Trending(Breakout) patterns that we know in FX Trading?

Please tell the guy to let you access proofs of live trade earning from this Effiong strategy!
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by pm05337(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
I use magic machine robot-----100% profit in 12 transactions.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by beejaay: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
What i read here is just way off a bit.before anyone can realy boast of being a good trader then u must av being in the trading world for minimum of 3 to 5years whether profitable or not.u can be trading for 7month and assumed urself being succeasful.forex is the hardest biz there is in the world and yet the best biz.how many traders here av witness the various sides of forex trading.take for example the year 2008 was a very trending year and all traders then even the loser made money but in the early 2009 the market changes and alot happen to ppl except those that av being around for a while to understand hw market behave.also ppl clamour about trading system.how many of u developed one himself?99percent follow another persons method.this shdnt be so.i have been creating my own system and eliminating the odds out to make it a perfect system in way since early 2007 and im just like 90percent certisfied with it in december 2009.it took me three years.why? Because i dont av a mentor,i learnt forex the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by beejaay: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2010
pm05337:

I use magic machine robot-----100% profit in 12 transactions.
Plsssssssss dont start with this.this is the same mistake i made when i started four years ago.start by beleiving in urself and try to get a good mentor to help ur learning curve and not robot.they are for professionals and fund managers and not day trader like u. Fund managers and professional use it as a hedging tool and nothing more.robot cant understand the dynamics of ur undersatanding and the market.plssssssssssss wise up.a word ia enough for the wise
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by beejaay: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2010
snokky:

posts re been deleted. Check my profiles for 2 separate account histories.

Traders loose their money because they dont know what money management is all about.

In the first history with 2k starting balance, dont be surprise if u see that money at 30k or more by December this year.

Lowest risk in each trade with quaranteed high return per month/year. Thats how to do it.

goodluck.
Turning 2k to 30k in ayears is more than easy in forex.with the ryt attitude 1k can go to 100k in a year.it not fluk.i have seen a guy that turn 100dollars to 1k in a day and go on to turn 1k to 10k in 3days and not just once.he has done it more than ten times and ofcourse we are aint equal in the analysis world.this what u get after years of due diliegence work
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jamace(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2010
Turning 2k to 30k in ayears is more than easy in forex.with the ryt attitude 1k can go to 100k in a year.it not fluk.i have seen a guy that turn 100dollars to 1k in a day and go on to turn 1k to 10k in 3days and not just once.he has done it more than ten times and ofcourse we are aint equal in the analysis world.this what u get after years of due diliegence work

shocked Wow! That must be through suicidal risk taking! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by moore1: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
Good contribution there, I will like to meet with you one on one so we can talk further or will rather
call you tomorrow to this effect.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by showreals(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
people just like saying rubish, and thats how u know they are new to forex and have refused to learn

think about these words

CONSISTENCY
MONEY MANAGEMENT
EXIT STRATEGY

while some people are just plain idiots, thats why the whole world have almost secluded Nigerians

you will hear call me , visit my blog etc

i have this indicator, EA, system, if it makes you so much money then,  shut up or just give proof or give free abeg

my 2 kobo
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by beejaay: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
@showreal u just hit the hotspot.they claim to know something and yet start with email advert.if they know as they claim y supply ur email or blog or watever when they are already in a forum,or someone shd pls enlighten me on the use of forum.
but trust naija guys they are ready to milk anybody so far u av nipples.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by showreals(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2010
i will gladly be willing to help anybody in anyway i can, in FX for free, but it has to be wen i am free, cos i dont have much time blogging, foruming (if there is anything like that tongue) etc, i can go to the extent of coding your strategy for you, but that wont be free lol wink, i know i am one of the few mql4 programmers in nigeria, i also have a frien here in abuja that codes too.

forex is just like any other Job, only that the start up capital is a little smaller.

if there is any commercial robot u think is ur holy grail, i am willing to give u if i have for free, if allowed i will post it here grin grin grin

i have over 1000 bots, no be lie fear me bla bla bla
grin
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by JAZES(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2010
@Showreals,
Me dey feel you naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by arthuryemi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
an intresting tread!
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by stagger: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
anyone who needs live charts of several traded currencies and commodities can check www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm.

It's absolutely free.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by okenath02: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why are disturbing ourselves on the platform? why don't we just find something else to do with the FX money which someone else will make for us. I learnt that there are some companies that do pay back 20% of the capital invested every month with some referal benefits, so why won't i just stick to that and hook up to some other business instead of breaking your heart yourself on the platform. You want to know more, mail me: okenath01@gmail.com, or +234-8067912890.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by okenath02: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN MANAGING YOUR INCOME? ARE YOU CONFUSED ON WHAT TO INVEST OR WHERE TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? ARE YOU AFRAID OF NOT LOOSING YOUR MONEY LIKE IT DID HAPPEN TO A FRIEND AROUND YOU OR EVEN YOU YOURSELF?
REMEMBER PEITRO METASISO OBSERVATION ON FEAR: EVERY NOBLE ACQUISITION IS ATTENDED WITH ITS RISK; HE WHO FEARS TO ENCOUNTER THE ONE MUST NOT EXPECT TO OBTAIN THE OTHER.
WHEN YOUR CHANCES ARE SLIM AND NONE, GO WITH THE SLIM, TAKE CHANCES!
ZENITH FX WILL HELP EASE YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES BY PROVIDING AND GUILDING YOU THROUGH MONEY MANAGEMENT AND LOGICAL INVESTMENTS STRATEGIES.
CONSULT US TODAY AND YOUR STORY WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.
CONTACTS:
E-MAIL: zenithinvestments@gmail.com, zenithinvestments@yahoo.com
PHONE:+234-08067912890,+234-08057826597.
YOU CAN ALSO CHAT LIVE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE @ zenithinvestments@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Okenath02

It would seem to me that you have some interest in this Zenith People. Can you avail us of proofs of their earnings in the form of screenshots of their accounts, we don't want another Madoff Project in Naija! grin
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by showreals(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
they have come again ooooo

okenath02:

Why are disturbing ourselves on the platform? why don't we just find something else to do with the FX money which someone else will make for us. I learnt that there are some companies that do pay back 20% of the capital invested every month with some referal benefits, so why won't i just stick to that and hook up to some other business instead of breaking your heart yourself on the platform. You want to know more, mail me: okenath01@gmail.com, or +234-8067912890.

one and the same

okenath02:

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN MANAGING YOUR INCOME? ARE YOU CONFUSED ON WHAT TO INVEST OR WHERE TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? ARE YOU AFRAID OF NOT LOOSING YOUR MONEY LIKE IT DID HAPPEN TO A FRIEND AROUND YOU OR EVEN YOU YOURSELF?
REMEMBER PEITRO METASISO OBSERVATION ON FEAR: EVERY NOBLE ACQUISITION IS ATTENDED WITH ITS RISK; HE WHO FEARS TO ENCOUNTER THE ONE MUST NOT EXPECT TO OBTAIN THE OTHER.
WHEN YOUR CHANCES ARE SLIM AND NONE, GO WITH THE SLIM, TAKE CHANCES!
ZENITH FX WILL HELP EASE YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES BY PROVIDING AND GUILDING YOU THROUGH MONEY MANAGEMENT AND LOGICAL INVESTMENTS STRATEGIES.
  CONSULT US TODAY AND YOUR STORY WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.
CONTACTS:
E-MAIL: zenithinvestments@gmail.com, zenithinvestments@yahoo.com
PHONE:+234-08067912890,+234-08057826597.
YOU CAN ALSO CHAT LIVE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE @ zenithinvestments@yahoo.com

embarassed embarassed

you know wen you deal with small money all things are possible grin grin

now consider this , someone invests 70 mill , so u will be giving the person 14 mill every 30 days or shall we say 4 weeks better still 20 working days, how do u even want to handle the logistics of wiring 14 million every 4 weeks  undecided undecided, wen trading 5k dolls it easier to make 1 k but not wen trading 200k dolls, i know people will say its the same , i will just multiply my lot size now, until u sit in-front of 150k $ u might not even know what to do   undecided

my 2 kobo
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by holahabib: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
ttt
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Holahabib

Its your type that has brought odium and ridicule to FX Trading in this country!

How on earth can you belch out the scum that you want to do a training for someone through Yahoo Messenger and Skype?

This is fraudulent,mischievous and smacks of irresponsibility!
angry angry sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.