Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Forex Traders' Discussions - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders' Discussions (11879 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Breaking: 1000 Pips For Forex Traders This Week!!! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by holahabib: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
magragold or is it MAGAgold. ure just an a** . I don't see any reason for people to spend thousands on fake seminars during WEEKENDS claiming that they are learning FOREX. I will teach ANYONE everything about how to trade FOREX but off course i will make it crystal clear that i will not give you the system which i use to trade neither can i guarantee anyone they will be successful trading FOREX. I've noticed you've tried to be a bully off some sort on this thread. Sorry man, you're just an a**!
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2010
@Holahabib

And I quote you,

, I will teach ANYONE everything about how to trade FOREX but off course i will make it crystal clear that i will not give you the system which i use to trade neither can i guarantee anyone they will be successful trading FOREX,

Can't you see that you gave yourself away?, you will teach anyone who is interested how to trade FOREX but you will not give them the system you use and you can't guarantee that the person  will be successful trading FOREX? So what are you going to give your trainee?, OBVIOUSLY TRASH!

Instead of addressing the facts, you went ballistic with insults- symptoms of a depraved FX Marketer who when confronted with facts finds solace in escapism! What are you going to teach someone through Skype or Yahoo Messenger? Candlesticks? Application of Indicators?

Its very obvious to me that you are a dubious FX Marketer(that's the prerequisite for FX Marketing anyway) and prospects should beware of a faceless entity as you!

And be sure I will not dignify you with any further response!
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by holahabib: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2010
MAGAgold, you must be silly to think that people like me are not smart enough to know that account screenshots can be and are most time doctored. Publish your account, and stop making dubious claims of second generation proteges who are nowhere to be found. You're no better than robot sellers who come up with fake screenshots to entice newbies into forex to buy their product.

People in this thread, accept nothing from people like MAGAgold but a published account using MT4 on websites that offer such services free of charge.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by magragold(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2010
@Holahabib

You are indeed a 1st degree Psychopath!, let us see your own doctored results
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by showreals(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
sad sad sad sad
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by obismo(m): 3:38am On Mar 31, 2010
hi guys, u can be getting daily hews and technical signals @ www.forexandoil..com absolutely free. we make between 20 to 50 pips daily. you can see proof here www.fxriches..com. cheers
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by ozenyen(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
Forex trading is a lucrative business only for those that can pay the price of learning through the ranks. a lot of mis imformation is out there that most people believe its a way to get rich quick.
if you are one of those you better look else where.
if you want to trade forex and make money out of it you must be committed and be ready to face the dissappointment along the way.

there is no free lunch any where and only those that pays get fed.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by JoJo202: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
obismo:

hi guys, u can be getting daily hews and technical signals @ www.forexandoil..com absolutely free. we make between 20 to 50 pips daily. you can see proof here www.fxriches..com. cheers

Why do I find it so hard to believe your claims undecided undecided

Your claims, to say the least, look doctored and oh, so so false!

Please, try your stunts elsewhere
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by bily(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
for those who want proof:

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by web20: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE FIND A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVES A FREE ROBOT TO TRADE FOREX AND SOME FREE CASH TO TRADE FOR PROFIT. CHECK THIS OUT http://www.aicashrobot.com/?ref=yc1JEnYMBNuYwJBC
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jamace(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2010
DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE FIND A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVES A FREE ROBOT TO TRADE FOREX AND SOME FREE CASH TO TRADE FOR PROFIT. CHECK THIS OUT http://www.aicashrobot.com/?ref=yc1JEnYMBNuYwJBC

My brother, no free lunch any where o. There is always a price to pay.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by mywealth1: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2010
I wish i could see you to teach me how to trade very well
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by bily(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
my-wealth:

I wish i could see you to teach me how to trade very well

i may teach you if you are serious but not for free, the easiest part of trading is the technical know-how. i.e the systems. the most difficult aspect of trading is d psychological aspect (patience, discipline, mastering of fear and greed etc) which requires a lot of time and ongoing mentoring. which took me some years to master.

so it wont be a one day or one week seminar. it will be an ongoing mentorship till am satisfied you are ok to face the market. i do not really do the training stuff so i havent decided yet on what my charges will be but i assure you, it wont be cheap.

have a gr8 weekend
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by brosd2: 2:07am On Jun 06, 2010
I wish to state here that anyone who is willing to have a 1 on 1 forex training during market days should contact me.For more details visit:www.forexshot..com
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by Ehisod(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2010
Hi guys,

How easy is it to trade by night and work by day am not finding it easy at all. Is there a way around it.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by AceJam: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Where is JAHNELLY and MAGRAGOLD? I use to like their contributions on forex trading but of recent they have been absent from this thread. Hope nothing is wrong?
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by MrOvie: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
Anyyone with good forex trading guide? reach me on 08035003298
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by MrRufus: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2010
Go to http;//ecurrencysolutions.org
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by martog: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
I guess its really cool to talk here, than the other thread, Thanks to Jamace for pointing to this thread, I have made some trade calls on the other thread, and we are still in GREEN about 170pips in our kitty. I will continue to drop more trade alerts on this thread. Those who are interested can watch this space for more,
Goodluck guy.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by soki2ng(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2010
hmm last post august 11, guess there are no knowledgeable forex traders willing to share information about current happenings in the  market.
If you guys are out there, wake up.
Question: what do you guys think about Fibonacci retracement.
ohh and since almost everyone is boasting of their achievements guess i should add that i've been demo trading for about 1 year, lmao grin don't hate
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by martog: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
soki2ng:

hmm last post august 11, guess there are no knowledgeable forex traders willing to share information about current happenings in the market.
If you guys are out there, wake up.
Question: what do you guys think about Fibonacci retracement.
ohh and since almost everyone is boasting of their achievements guess i should add that i've been demo trading for about 1 year, lmao grin don't hate
@ poster, you can find us here, www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445982.672.html I guess this thread is too cold for some of us, lol.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jamace(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Let's make it hot. Yes, we can.

Eur/Usd seems to be on downward trend with effect from today @ 1.2800
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by martog: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
jamace:

Let's make it hot. Yes, we can.

Eur/Usd seems to be on downward trend with effect from today @ 1.2800

yea I agree with that. The candle on the weekly chart is d agreeing to that observation.
Re: Forex Traders' Discussions by jamace(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2010
Using EMA 20 and 100, EMA 20 has crossed over EMA 100 onto the downward side (Daily Chart), thus confirming the initial phase of change of trend to downward trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.