Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,192 members, 7,880,714 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach (14246 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Give Three Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by DrKitaun(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
In all of my NL life I have never met with someone as moronic and slowpokish as this asswipe called Semen4life grin

How foolish can an illiterate be in this modern age ?

whether anyone likes it or not . . .the records are there for all to see - Yakubu is the 3rd highest goalscorer in all of the National team ever . . .how possible would it now be to leave such a player out of ur team ? would that be a sign of tactical nous from a right-thinking coach ?

Yakubu has by the far the biggest pedigree of all the current set of dolts we have bar Kanu, been there done that, played against the best and won battles against the likes of Terry, Rio, to name a few . . .how can a right-thinking person be comparing such with an upstart like Eneramo that had his peak period in 2004 shortly before he had surgery done on him about the same time Ayila had his . . .I dont expect u Mr Doofus s.emen4lyfe to know this cos u got something else where ur brain cells should be . . .or is it that u are suffering from mental halitosis undecided

You choose to exonerate Amodu whilst u forget that he selected an unfit Yobo, Shittu, Olofinjana, Martins, Osaze, Ordia, Yakubu, Nsofor and the lesser important squad members . . .did u think he didnt know what he was saying when he mentioned the semis as his target . . .excuse for failure if u ask me !!! if we can only aspire to be among the top 4 in Africa, then we are not good enuff to qualify considering Korea and Argentina have better WC records than us . . .Greece won the EURO CUP not too long ago u know ? grin

ur aberration on fileding ur best 11 is not worth commenting on- at least the whole world saw that Sani Emmanuel conquered the world from the bench . . .then I wonder what super-subs would mean to u ? does it mean all subs arent good enuff to be fielded, WHY DO U ATIMES NEED A BENCH TO WIN MATCHES FOR YOU ?

Yobo is the regular on-field captain, u dont destabilize ur team by changing ur pairings in different departments anyhow also, explains why most captains almost always have a guaranateed shirt cos about from their basic functions on the field, the leadership qualities are expected to come forth from them, I admit he has not effectively been doing this but yet u dont change ur team anyhow, u dont see a Terry get benched anyhow, do u ? Gary Neville had to be seriously injured for SAF to take his band off him, why is Cesc and Gerrard almost always on the field until the end of the game even when they are not playing so well ?

Another thing to note is this; immediately Yobo got injured the pair of Apam and Shittu almost caved in as they clearly showed sign of lack of synergy between them, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, instead of Kanu probably coming in to bolster the attack , we had to return to the era of 3DMs a la Kaita coming in shocked

Echejile was outstanding and Taiye Taiwo needs to learn the basics of defending from him . . .but can u tell me why ur uncle Amodu is leaving Ordia on the bench when its obvious Yussuf cant clean his boots ? undecided
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 2:16am On Jan 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

In all of my NL life I have never met with someone as moronic and slowpokish as this asswipe called Semen4life grin

whether anyone likes it or not . . .the records are there for all to see - Yakubu is the 3rd highest goalscorer in all of the National team ever . . .how possible would it now be to leave such a player out of your team ? would that be a sign of tactical nous from a right-thinking coach ?

Yakubu has by the far the biggest pedigree of all the current set of dolts we have bar Kanu, been there done that, played against the best and won battles against the likes of Terry, Rio, to name a few . . .how can a right-thinking person be comparing such with an upstart like Eneramo that had his peak period in 2004 shortly before he had surgery done on him about the same time Ayila had his . . .I dont expect u Mr Doofus s.emen4lyfe to know this cos u got something else where your brain cells should be . . .or is it that u are suffering from mental halitosis undecided

You choose to exonerate Amodu whilst u forget that he selected an unfit Yobo, Shittu, Olofinjana, Martins, Osaze, Ordia, Yakubu, Nsofor and the lesser important squad members . . .did u think he didnt know what he was saying when he mentioned the semis as his target . . .excuse for failure if u ask me !!! if we can only aspire to be among the top 4 in Africa, then we are not good enuff to qualify considering Korea and Argentina have better WC records than us . . .Greece won the EURO CUP not too long ago u know ? grin

your aberration on fileding your best 11 is not worth commenting on- at least the whole world saw that Sani Emmanuel conquered the world from the bench . . .then I wonder what super-subs would mean to u ? does it mean all subs arent good enuff to be fielded, WHY DO U ATIMES NEED A BENCH TO WIN MATCHES FOR YOU ?

Yobo is the regular on-field captain, u dont destabilize your team by changing your pairings in different departments anyhow also, explains why most captains almost always have a guaranateed shirt cos about from their basic functions on the field, the leadership qualities are expected to come forth from them, I admit he has not effectively been doing this but yet u dont change your team anyhow, u dont see a Terry get benched anyhow, do u ? Gary Neville had to be seriously injured for SAF to take his band off him, why is Cesc and Gerrard almost always on the field until the end of the game even when they are not playing so well ?

Another thing to note is this; immediately Yobo got injured the pair of Apam and Shittu almost caved in as they clearly showed sign of lack of synergy between them, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, instead of Kanu probably coming in to bolster the attack , we had to return to the era of 3DMs a la Kaita coming in shocked

Echejile was outstanding and Taiye Taiwo needs to learn the basics of defending from him . . .but can u tell me why your uncle Amodu is leaving Ordia on the bench when its obvious Yussuf cant clean his boots ? undecided
Lol. . . . . I wonder how many varieties of my name you'll come up with before the end of the day. grin tongue I never even start with u and yet u don dey scream like one deranged mad man, lol grin. . . . . .I just dey warm up, Dr 'dimwit' Kitaun. grin tongue FYI, Micheal Eneramo scored 18 goals to emerge as highest goal scorer in the 2008/2009 season for Esperance in the Tunisian league so your assertion that his peak period was 2004 is not true as he was even on loan to an Algerian club between 2004-2006 and he hadn't fallen into the Nigerian radar at that time. It was only after he returned to Esperance in 2007 and helped them to win the double that we started hearing snippets about him. Please come back come yarn me how you take sabi am way back as 2004 grin grin Shey na those your garri affected and spoiled eyes you take see am for Tunisia. . . . . .aah, I tire for you o . . . . You're obviously beyond redemption grin tongue wink

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why dn't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes open yesterday and you're still shouting here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!! Speaking of Eneramo, check out this nifty move he pulled in the Tunisian league

http://tunisia.worldcupblog.org/group-h/eneramo-a-super-eagle-after-all.html

So becos some coaches have kept some star players on the bench in the past and they have come in to be match winners, it's now the correct thing to do abi? undecided Seriously your MUMU no get part 2 grin grin tongue. . . E be like se na faeces you get for that your head. It was just a lucky gamble that payed off. Just in case I gave you too much credit. . . Bros a super sub can be anybody on the bench and not necessarily your best player, haba. Which kain brainless dimwit you be sef? undecided tongue

About Yobo - Yobo has never displayed leadership qualities and will never display it cos he doesn't have what it takes. Did you watch today's match? If you did you'll agree with me Shittu performed Yobo's role of captain today by marshalling the defence, dishing out instructions and shouting on other defenders and players when they neglected their duties or were found wanting. Yobo lacks the confidence to do this cos he doesn't command respect from the other defenders as he himself is seen as a liability in the team. Yobo himself needs someone who will marshall him, shout on him a couple of times and dish out instructions to him during a game. All those players you cited as examples of captains with leadership qualities are the exact opposite of Yobo cos they're excellent footballers and they command great respect from their team-mates.

By the way, Yobo got injured and was removed. . . This in turn changed the central defence pairing . . . Which one be this they almost caved in and lack of synergy you dey talk sef, Dr dimwit Kitaun tongue . . . . . The Beninoise were a goal down and were chasing the game & Amodu changed strategy and played defensive in the 2nd half and you expect Benin to seat down? undecided Seriously you amaze me and your stupidity has reached new heights. grin tongue The pressure you're probably mean by saying the defence almost caved in started when Yobo was even on the pitch of play. It was this pressure that made Yobo stretch his leg to make a clearance and get injured. FYI, I even became more confident and relaxed when Yobo went out and Apam came in.

On E.Echiejile- I agree with you (at last) kiss grin cheesy smiley wink He showed class Yesterday and T.Taiwo sure has a lot to learn from him.

On Y.Mohammed - IMO, he had a decent game yesterday. It was far better than his performance in the 1st game. Only Amodu knows why he prefers him to Chidi Odiah.

I won't even comment on Kanu cos he just a walking corpse IMO. I'm surprised you even think him worthy of a substitute appearance when he shouldn't even be amongst the 23 players at Angola. Ok, I understand why you think so. . . RECORD and PEDIGREE shey. . . . Kai, LWKMD. You get problem gaskia. Try do the brain transplant and eye surgery ASAP, you hear grin tongue

Sleep tight my friend. . . .we go jam for daybreak
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 2:17am On Jan 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

whether anyone likes it or not . . .the records are there for all to see - Yakubu is the 3rd highest goalscorer in all of the National team ever . . .how possible would it now be to leave such a player out of your team ? would that be a sign of tactical nous from a right-thinking coach ?

Yakubu has by the far the biggest pedigree of all the current set of dolts we have bar Kanu, been there done that, played against the best and won battles against the likes of Terry, Rio, to name a few . . .how can a right-thinking person be comparing such with an upstart like Eneramo that had his peak period in 2004 shortly before he had surgery done on him about the same time Ayila had his . . .I dont expect u Mr Doofus s.emen4lyfe to know this cos u got something else where your brain cells should be . . .or is it that u are suffering from mental halitosis undecided

your aberration on fileding your best 11 is not worth commenting on- at least the whole world saw that Sani Emmanuel conquered the world from the bench . . .then I wonder what super-subs would mean to u ? does it mean all subs arent good enuff to be fielded, WHY DO U ATIMES NEED A BENCH TO WIN MATCHES FOR YOU ?

Yobo is the regular on-field captain, u dont destabilize your team by changing your pairings in different departments anyhow also, explains why most captains almost always have a guaranateed shirt cos about from their basic functions on the field, the leadership qualities are expected to come forth from them, I admit he has not effectively been doing this but yet u dont change your team anyhow, u dont see a Terry get benched anyhow, do u ? Gary Neville had to be seriously injured for SAF to take his band off him, why is Cesc and Gerrard almost always on the field until the end of the game even when they are not playing so well ?

Echejile was outstanding and Taiye Taiwo needs to learn the basics of defending from him . . .but can u tell me why your uncle Amodu is leaving Ordia on the bench when its obvious Yussuf cant clean his boots ? undecided
Lol. . . . . I wonder how many varieties of my name you'll come up with before the end of the day. grin tongue I never even start with u and yet u don dey scream like one deranged mad man, lol grin. . . . . .I just dey warm up, Dr 'dimwit' Kitaun. grin tongue FYI, Micheal Eneramo scored 18 goals to emerge as highest goal scorer in the 2008/2009 season for Esperance in the Tunisian league so your assertion that his peak period was 2004 is not true as he was even on loan to an Algerian club between 2004-2006 and he hadn't fallen into the Nigerian radar at that time. It was only after he returned to Esperance in 2007 and helped them to win the double that we started hearing snippets about him. Please come back come yarn me how you take sabi am way back as 2004 grin grin Shey na those your garri affected and spoiled eyes you take see am for Tunisia. . . . . .aah, I tire for you o . . . . You're obviously beyond redemption grin tongue wink

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why dn't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes open yesterday and you're still shouting here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!! Speaking of Eneramo, check out this nifty move he pulled in the Tunisian league

So becos some coaches have kept some star players on the bench in the past and they have come in to be match winners, it's now the correct thing to do abi? undecided Seriously your MUMU no get part 2 grin grin tongue. . . E be like se na faeces you get for that your head. It was just a lucky gamble that payed off. Just in case I gave you too much credit. . . Bros a super sub can be anybody on the bench and not necessarily your best player, haba. Which kain brainless dimwit you be sef? undecided tongue

About Yobo - Yobo has never displayed leadership qualities and will never display it cos he doest have what it takes. Did you watch today's match? If you did you'll agree with me Shittu performed Yobo's role of captain today by marshalling the defence, dishing out instructions and shouting on other defenders and players when they neglected their duties or were found wanting. Yobo lacks the confidence to do this cos he doesn't command respect from the other defenders as he himself is seen as a liability in the team. Yobo himself needs someone who will marshall him, shout on him a couple of times and dish out instructions to him during a game. All those players you cited as examples of captains with leadership qualities are the exact opposite of Yobo cos they're excellent footballers and they command great respect from their team-mates.

By the way, Yobo got injured and was removed. . . This in turn changed the central defence pairing . . . Which one be this they almost caved in and lack of synergy you dey talk sef, Dr dimwit Kitaun tongue . . . . . The Beninoise were a goal down and were chasing the game & Amodu changed strategy and played defensive in the 2nd half and you expect Benin to seat down? undecided Seriously you amaze me and your stupidity has reached new heights. grin tongue The pressure you're probably mean by saying the defence almost caved in started when Yobo was even on the pitch of play. It was this pressure that made Yobo stretch his leg to make a clearance and get injured. FYI, I even became more confident and relaxed when Yobo went out and Apam came in.

On E.Echiejile- I agree with you (at last) kiss grin cheesy smiley wink He showed class Yesterday and T.Taiwo sure has a lot to learn from him.

On Y.Mohammed - IMO, he had a decent game yesterday. It was far better than his performance in the 1st game. Only Amodu knows why he prefers him to Chidi Odiah.

I won't even comment on Kanu cos he just a walking corpse IMO. I'm surprised you even think him worthy of a substitute appearance when he shouldn't even be amongst the 23 players at Angola. Ok, I understand why you think so. . . RECORD and PEDIGREE shey. . . . Kai, LWKMD. You get problem gaskia. Try do the brain transplant and eye surgery ASAP, you hear grin tongue

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by DrKitaun(m): 3:18am On Jan 17, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . . . . I wonder how many varieties of my name you'll come up with before the end of the day. grin tongue I never even start with u  and yet u don dey scream like one deranged mad man, lol grin. . . . . .I just dey warm up, Dr 'dimwit' Kitaun. grin tongue   FYI, Micheal Eneramo scored 18 goals to emerge as highest goal scorer in the 2008/2009 season for Esperance in the Tunisian league so your assertion that his peak period was 2004 is not true as he was even on loan to an Algerian club between 2004-2006 and he hadn't fallen into the Nigerian radar at that time. It was only after he returned to Esperance in 2007 and helped them to win the double that we started hearing snippets about him. Please come back come yarn me how you take sabi am way back as 2004 grin grin Shey na those your garri affected and spoiled eyes you take see am for Tunisia. . . . . .aah, I tire for you o . . . . You're obviously beyond redemption grin tongue wink

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why dn't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin   Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes open yesterday and you're still shouting here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these  things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!! Speaking of Eneramo, check out this nifty move he pulled in the Tunisian league

So becos some coaches have kept some star players on the bench in the past and they have come in to be match winners, it's now the correct thing to do abi? undecided  Seriously your MUMU no get part 2 grin grin tongue. . .  E be like se na faeces you get for that your head. It was just a lucky gamble that payed off. Just in case I gave you too much credit. . . Bros a super sub can be anybody on the bench and not necessarily your best player, haba. Which kain brainless dimwit you be sef? undecided tongue

About Yobo - Yobo has never displayed leadership qualities and will never display it cos he doest have what it takes. Did you watch today's match? If you did you'll agree with me Shittu performed Yobo's role of captain today by marshalling the defence, dishing out instructions and shouting on other defenders and players when they neglected their duties or were found wanting. Yobo lacks the confidence to do this cos he doesn't command respect from the other defenders as he himself is seen as a liability in the team. Yobo himself needs someone who will marshall him, shout on him a couple of times and dish out instructions to him during a game. All those players you cited as examples of captains with leadership qualities are the exact opposite of Yobo cos they're excellent footballers and they command great respect from their team-mates.

By the way, Yobo got injured and was removed. . . This in turn changed the central defence pairing . . . Which one be this they almost caved in and lack of synergy you dey talk sef, Dr dimwit Kitaun tongue . . . .  . The Beninoise were a goal down and were chasing the game & Amodu changed strategy and played defensive in the 2nd half and you expect Benin to seat down? undecided Seriously you amaze me and your stupidity has reached new heights. grin tongue  The pressure you're probably mean by saying the defence almost caved in started when Yobo was even on the pitch of play. It was this pressure that made Yobo stretch his leg to make a clearance and get injured. FYI, I even became more confident and relaxed when Yobo went out and Apam came in.

On E.Echiejile-  I agree with you (at last) kiss grin cheesy smiley wink He showed class Yesterday and T.Taiwo sure has a lot to learn from him.

I won't even comment on Kanu cos he just a walking corpse IMO. I'm surprised you even think him worthy of a substitute appearance when he shouldn't even be amongst the 23 players at Angola. Ok, I understand why you think so. . . RECORD and PEDIGREE shey. . .  . Kai, LWKMD. You get problem gaskia. Try do the brain transplant and eye surgery ASAP, you hear grin tongue

u are just an attention seeker . . .little wonder u were begging for votes as best poster on some sections all over NLand . . .

if u really bothered to find out about me on NL u will find out the best thing to do is to avoid me . . .else U will die of cyber-misery on NL . . .I didnt need to beg to get this tag . . . cool

I am not sure I will glorify u any further with responses again, maybe when ur daddy Sagamite come over I can open a decent discourse with u . . .but to continue with u ? lailai ! cool u are way too below for my level cool

Kanu is a walking corpse, but yet I dont see anyone from ur village that is better accomplished undecided
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why dn't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes closed yesterday and you're still here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!!

So becos some coaches have kept some star players on the bench in the past and they have come in to be match winners, it's now the correct thing to do abi? undecided Seriously your MUMU no get part 2 grin grin tongue. . . E be like se na faeces you get for that your head.Just in case I gave you too much credit. . . Bros a super sub can be anybody on the bench and not necessarily your best player, haba! That is why a team needs a strong bench cos anybody can come in from the bench and be the match winner. Kai,which kain brainless dimwit you be sef? undecided tongue

By the way, Yobo got injured and was removed. . . This in turn changed the central defence pairing . . . .Which one be this they almost caved in and lack of synergy you dey talk sef, Dr dimwit Kitaun tongue . . . . . The Beninoise were a goal down and were chasing the game & Amodu changed strategy and played defensive in the 2nd half and you expect Benin to seat down? undecided Seriously you amaze me and your stupidity has reached new heights. grin tongue The pressure you're probably mean by saying the defence almost caved in started when Yobo was even on the pitch of play. It was this pressure that made Yobo stretch his leg to make a clearance and get injured. FYI, I even became more confident and relaxed when Yobo went out and Apam came in.

On E.Echiejile- I agree with you (at last) kiss grin cheesy smiley wink He showed class Yesterday and T.Taiwo sure has a lot to learn from him.Remember, I have always said Echiejile is a better left back than Taiye Taiwo. He proved this without a doubt yesterday.

I won't even comment on Kanu cos he just a walking corpse IMO. I'm surprised you even think him worthy of a substitute appearance when he shouldn't even be amongst the 23 players at Angola. Ok, I understand why you think so. . . RECORD and PEDIGREE shey?. . . . Kai, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die. You get problem, gaskia. Try do the brain transplant and eye surgery ASAP, you hear grin tongue
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2010
@ dr 'dimwit' Kitaun tongue wink grin

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why dn't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes closed yesterday and you're still here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!!

So becos some coaches have kept some star players on the bench in the past and they have come in to be match winners, it's now the correct thing to do abi? undecided Seriously your MUMU no get part 2 grin grin tongue. . . E be like se na faeces you get for that your head.Just in case I gave you too much credit. . . Bros a super sub can be anybody on the bench and not necessarily your best player, haba! That is why a team needs a strong bench cos anybody can come in from the bench and be the match winner. Kai,which kain brainless dimwit you be sef? undecided tongue

By the way, Yobo got injured and was removed. . . This in turn changed the central defence pairing . . . .Which one be this they almost caved in and lack of synergy you dey talk sef, Dr dimwit Kitaun tongue . . . . . The Beninoise were a goal down and were chasing the game & Amodu changed strategy and played defensive in the 2nd half and you expect Benin to seat down? undecided Seriously you amaze me and your stupidity has reached new heights. grin tongue The pressure you're probably mean by saying the defence almost caved in started when Yobo was even on the pitch of play. It was this pressure that made Yobo stretch his leg to make a clearance and get injured. FYI, I even became more confident and relaxed when Yobo went out and Apam came in.

On E.Echiejile- I agree with you (at last) kiss grin cheesy smiley wink He showed class Yesterday and T.Taiwo sure has a lot to learn from him.Remember, I have always said Echiejile is a better left back than Taiye Taiwo. He proved this without a doubt yesterday.

I won't even comment on Kanu cos he just a walking corpse IMO. I'm surprised you even think him worthy of a substitute appearance when he shouldn't even be amongst the 23 players at Angola. Ok, I understand why you think so. . . RECORD and PEDIGREE shey?. . . . Kai, Laugh Wan Kill Me Die. You get problem, gaskia. Try do the brain transplant and eye surgery ASAP, you hear grin tongue
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2010

You keep on making noise about Yak been the 3rd highest goal scorer for Nigeria and him having played against Terry, Rio and co - Guy I repeat all that na past record. His current form is zero. It was evident in our 1st match and even our 2nd match against Benin. Since you're harping on record and experience as against current form. . . why don't we invite Julius Aghahowa afterall he's still playing, he has the experience and his record with the SE speaks for him, Mr 'dimwit' Kitaun? tongue grin Seriously you need a brain transplant and eye surgery. Are you sure you're watching the same Aiyegbeni we all are watching in this competition. . . the same one who is sluggish, lacks pace, always hiding behind defenders, lacks positional play, skill-less, unable to dribble and beat opposing defenders and above all wastes goal scoring chances upon chances? He even missed a chance my Grandmother would score with her eyes closed yesterday and you're still here yacking about Aiyebeni. He also fluffed a similar chance against kenya in Nairobi or have you forgotten so soon? Did you see Kalu Uche's reaction when he fluffed that chance? Abeg, hurry up go do the brain transplant and eye surgery sharp sharp grin tongue How I wished you watched yesterday's match in a public place so u could say all these things about Aiyegbeni make some better peeps woze u some dirty slaps grin tongue The fact is Eneramo is the in-form striker and he's a better and more clinical finisher than Aiyegbeni. Eneramo doesn't fluff chances the way the Yak does. This is a FACT!!

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2010
@ Dr 'dimwit' Kitaun grin tongue wink

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2010
Still @ Dr 'dimwit' Kitaun grin tongue cheesy

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2010
Sorry, ehn. The spam filter kept deleting my post so I had to resort to that ingenious screenshot method to reply. Hope it won't be too hard on your eyes grin tongue smiley wink grin
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by ayusco: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
yesterdays game against benin that i watched in the second half will definately go down as the most despicble win the SE have ever gotten. the SE played like a bunch of agbayas bar 3-4 players infact our agbaya status was further cemented when the beninoise brought on that dwar, sorry vertically challenged player to embarrass our sorry excuse for midfield talent tongue. yobo was awesome in his rubbishness infact i never thought the day would come that i would be happy to see one of our players go of injured like i was for yobo. yakubu's movement and pace makes crouch look like usain bolt yakubu 2010 version no go near my training camp complex not to talk of starting 11.

as much as i would have liked to support amodu reality and common sense have b@tch slaped me that he's just not it oga saga i read your well put together analysis on amodu's current reign but his team play is all over the place at best. if the team gets a medal from this afcon based on what i have seen i will sharonly swallow my remote grin
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
Amodu shouldn't remain Super Eagles head Coach
He should retire, he's so weak and has nothing to offer
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 1:29am On Jan 18, 2010
Sharrap and go back to romance section.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2010
ayusco:

if the team gets a medal from this afcon based on what i have seen i will sharonly swallow my remote grin

grin grin grin grin grin see wetin amodu wan cause for someone embarassed grin grin
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Sharrap and go back to romance section.

Man, Amodu dey fall my hand big time oo, did u watch the pillars vs eyimba match?
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2010
honeric01:

Man, Amodu dey fall my hand big time oo, did u watch the pillars vs eyimba match?
Believe me, we're on the same page on this one. Amodu don dey fall my hand even before the Angola 2010 begin. Fine, the S.E match against Benin wasn't the best display of soccer artistry and I'll be the first to admit our win was untidy and less than convincing but I'm happy with the 3 points all the same and I'm sure Benin will readily swap places with us. Having said this, Amodu and the team has to IMPROVE and play the kind of football we'll all be proud of AND NO - I did not watch the Pillars vs Enyimba match. How did it end?

This is what I posted on this thread in the previous page some 2 days ago
semid4lyfe:

Sagamite, I have been an Amodu supporter and I hope I still will be at the end of our participation in Angola 2010. However, I am fast loosing my confidence in him. From the initial preparations, invitation of  players to camp, selecting the final AFCON 23-man list, Starting 11 against Egypt, substitutions against Egypt etc, I must admit he got it all wrong. However, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait till after the competition before posting a long and detailed epistle like you did on why I think he should be Fired or Not. Having said this, he hasn't failed yet, he has only faltered.

This is my 2 cents on the issue for now.

Meanwhile check out my dream squad to  to take to the world cup HERE. It has changed slightly from what I posted on that your thread the last time cos 'breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open' as this tournament has exposed the ineptitude and classlessness of some players.

Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Believe me, we're on the same page on this one. Amodu don dey fall my hand even before the Angola 2010 begin. Fine, the S.E match against Benin wasn't the best display of soccer artistry and I'll be the first to admit our win was untidy and less than convincing but I'm happy with the 3 points all the same and I'm sure Benin will readily swap places with us. Having said this, Amodu and the team has to IMPROVE and play the kind of football we'll all be proud of AND NO - I did not watch the Pillars vs Enyimba match. How did it end?

This is what I posted on this thread in the previous page some 2 days ago

bro, in the 2 matches i have seen so far, it's getting worse and i don't like it. can't they just play the way they played the first 20 minutes against Egypt? it's getting worse and i hate it.

That Pillars Eyimba match was just like Benin Mozambique match, very fast and the tackles there were as fast as the attack, you've got to love the second goal from Musa of Pillars, sheer class and i wondered if Yabuku could do that.
i have the 15mins clip but youtube won't let me post it and i don't know how to reduce the video length to something like 10mins.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2010
from the way Benin dealt with us; then we have no hope as a footballin nation anymore

Amodu and his players are twats
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2010
honeric01:

bro, in the 2 matches i have seen so far, it's getting worse and i don't like it. can't they just play the way they played the first 20 minutes against Egypt? it's getting worse and i hate it.

That Pillars Eyimba match was just like Benin Mozambique match, very fast and the tackles there were as fast as the attack, you've got to love the second goal from Musa of Pillars, sheer class and i wondered if Yabuku could do that.
i have the 15mins clip but youtube won't let me post it and i don't know how to reduce the video length to something like 10mins.
I agree somewhat although I think the defence improved with the inclusion of Echiejile and Shittu. I think Mikel to an extent is dulling our play and killing our potential to play fast paced football and launch counter attacks. If you watch the match against Benin closely you'll notice there were 2 or 3 instances in which our strikers had run into wide open space and we could have launched fast counter attacks but Mikel in his customary fashion dilly-dallied on the ball too long and allowed the Benin defenders to close down those spaces. We need a 10 who can run and move with the ball and not someone who plays like Mikel. Oh, how I wish Muri Ogunbiyi (a Nigerian & ex-Enyimba) was playing for us. He controlled the midfield and anytime he was with the ball he showed ambition, ran at our defence and had our midfielders & defenders scampering, panicky and running helter skelter. We need some1 like that in our team. To me, he was the best player and the major threat on the pitch and not Omotoyosi.

I also think a large part of the SE problems is with the playing personnel and not the coach. The team is lazy, lacks pace and our strikers in particular, Yakubu Aiyegbeni lacks positional play and do not make runs off the ball. I pity and feel sorry for Amodu cos I sense lightning is about to strike him twice as he may not take us to the World cup. If anything, he so much deserves to take the SE to South Africa having qualified us twice. Anyway, before clicking on this thread I saw a thread saying Amodu had been sacked so make I go check am out.

By the way, I think Etuhu and Shittu were absolutely fantastic in the match against Benin.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by ow11(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2010
honeric01:

Bro, you can use windows movie maker to split the video. I am not sure if youtube would allow you upload .wmv files though.

Alternatively, you can go to www.dvdvideosoft.com and download the package. It has a youtube upload feature included in addition to other nice ones you might like. wink

I for like see that highlight, I did miss the game.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
sagamite,
I pity you.Because you managed to sneak into London doesn't make you any better than any of us.BTW,you're still yet to answer the question.After two shambolic displays,is Amodu still fit to lead us to the world cup?Are you so slow as to comprehend a simple question?
as for me,without the Featherless Eagles,i already have a life.Again,slowpokish behaviour is what made you start this thread in defence of the dimwit so it's little wonder you choose to attack me instead of the issue at hand.It's what you get from smoking too many blunts to keep the cold away.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by FBS: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I agree somewhat although I think the defence improved with the inclusion of Echiejile and Shittu. I think Mikel to an extent is dulling our play and killing our potential to play fast paced football and launch counter attacks. If you watch the match against Benin closely you'll notice there were 2 or 3 instances in which our strikers had run into wide open space and we could have launched fast counter attacks but Mikel in his customary fashion dilly-dallied on the ball too long and allowed the Benin defenders to close down those spaces. We need a 10 who can run and move with the ball and not someone who plays like Mikel. Oh, how I wish Muri Ogunbiyi (a Nigerian & ex-Enyimba) was playing for us. He controlled the midfield and anytime he was with the ball he showed ambition, ran at our defence and had our midfielders & defenders scampering, panicky and running helter skelter. We need some1 like that in our team. To me, he was the best player and the major threat on the pitch and not Omotoyosi.

I also think a large part of the SE problems is with the playing personnel and not the coach. The team is lazy, lacks pace and our strikers in particular, Yakubu Aiyegbeni lacks positional play and do not make runs off the ball. I pity and feel sorry for Amodu cos I sense lightning is about to strike him twice as he may not take us to the World cup. If anything, he so much deserves to take the SE to South Africa having qualified us twice. Anyway, before clicking on this thread I saw a thread saying Amodu had been sacked so make I go check am out.

By the way, I think Etuhu and Shittu were absolutely fantastic in the match against Benin.
Then pray tell us who selected them "lazy" players?  undecided

That said, my patriotic mind  cheesy wants us to win the CUP besides, Naija ni le and thus will continue to support the team. But defo we need to improve seriously.

To the man screaming that he has a 15 mins clip on virtually all threads  grin. You've been told many times. Split the video into 3 parts (5 mins each) or convert it to .flv then upload. It easier that way.

PS: In what format do you have them?
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
i tot theyve sacked the dumbo jumbo pumpkin looking dougnut head with no brains

fingers crossed till his sack letter gets typed
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

you are so right, Mikel slows down our play and if you remember, it was yobo and the defenders trying to send long passes to the strikers because the midfielders were non existent. Mikel and etuhu play same kind of football, i think they should not be used together.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
ow11:

Bro, you can use windows movie maker to split the video. I am not sure if youtube would allow you upload .wmv files though.

Alternatively, you can go to www.dvdvideosoft.com and download the package. It has a youtube upload feature included in addition to other nice ones you might like. wink

I for like see that highlight, I did miss the game.

thanks bro, i tried using movie maker to split the video but it split to like 12 places, how can i split it to just 2 places? can you give me tips?
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by ow11(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
honeric01:

thanks bro, i tried using movie maker to split the video but it split to like 12 places, how can i split it to just 2 places? can you give me tips?

Drag the video to the open program - You should be able to preview it in the mini player

Drag the 'play indicator' to the middle of the clip and click on split

Publish the two videos separately to your computer.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
ow11:

Drag the video to the open program - You should be able to preview it in the mini player

Drag the 'play indicator' to the middle of the clip and click on split

Publish the two videos separately to your computer.

done bro, uploading on youtube, the video is now smaller cheesy
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
this is what i was able to make outta it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTrx76prtE
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
honeric01:

you are so right, Mikel slows down our play and if you remember, it was yobo and the defenders trying to send long passes to the strikers because the midfielders were non existent. Mikel and etuhu play same kind of football, i think they should not be used together.
Yes, I agree and I think Mikel is a misfit of some sort. Defensively, he's not as good as Etuhu and the other DM's as he doesn't mark and break up play as well as they do while attack-wise, he wastes time & dilly-dallys on the ball, dresses it unnecessarily, lacks ambition and purpose, very immobile, doesn't run with the ball etc. So I'm still wondering what he brings to the table and adds to our game? We need people who can move with the ball and are not afraid to run at the opposing team like Muri Ogunbiyi does for Benin and Didier Zokora does for Coted'voire. Mikel is just too satisfied with holding the ball, shielding & guarding opposing players, interchanging short passes with team-mates around the centre circle, passing backwards, holding on to play etc. He needs to show more ambition & drive, run with the ball, take shots when he can etc. Thats the major difference between him and Essien. When Essien holds the ball, u can see the purpose, the ambition, the drive, the zeal, the urge to move forward and score etc  but all these things are lacking in Mikel. In short we need a ball carrier in that team and I don't see Mikel doing it cos he's too stuck in his ways. Remember, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.I just watched the match again and I DEY VEX gan as I dey type this.Benin was heads and shoulders above us and far better.

Amodu also weakened his team considerably by taking along peeps like Kanu and Nwaneri. Nwaneri is another Romanus Orjinta, a terrible defender and Kanu is a dead & expired log of wood who is no more relevant in the SE. It irks me to know that Kanu will make it to SA if Amodu is coach and yet I want Amodu to do well in this competition and take us to the World cup. Make I stop here for now- Super Eagles will not spoil my day lagbara olorungrin cheesy

Ok, u don upload the video of the match. Make I help u embed am for here. The video get as e be o. Wetin u take record am sef grin grin .That Enyimba player, Kenneth sabi English o grin grin See how Kano Pillars just yeye my team, chai Anyway we go bounce back grin wink

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTrx76prtE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Yes, I agree and I think Mikel is a misfit of some sort. Defensively, he's not as good as Etuhu and the other DM's as he doesn't mark and break up play as well as they do while attack-wise, he wastes time & dilly-dallys on the ball, dresses it unnecessarily, lacks ambition and purpose, very immobile, doesn't run with the ball etc. So I'm still wondering what he bring to the table and adds to our game? We need people who can move with the ball and are not afraid to run at the opposing team like Muri Ogunbiyi does for Benin and Didier Zokora does for Coted'voire. Mikel is just too satisfied with holding the ball, shielding & guarding opposing players, interchanging short passes with team-mates around the centre circle, passing backwards, holding on to play etc. He needs to show more ambition & drive, run with the ball, take shots when he can etc. Thats the major difference between him and Essien. When Essien holds the ball, u can see the purpose, the ambition, the drive, the zeal, the urge to move forward and score etc  but all these things are lacking in Mikel. In short we need a ball carrier in that team and I don't see Mikel doing it cos he's too stuck in his ways. Remember, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.I just watched the match again and I DEY VEX gan as I dey type this.Benin was heads and shoulders above us and far better.

Amodu also weakened his team considerably by taking along peeps like Kanu and Nwaneri. Nwaneri is another Romanus Orjinta, a terrible defender and Kanu is a dead & expired log of wood who is no more relevant in the SE. It irks me to know that Kanu will make it to SA if Amodu is coach and yet I want Amodu to do well in this competition and take us to the World cup. Make I stop here for now- Super Eagles will not spoil my day lagbara olorungrin cheesy

Ok, u don upload the video of the match. Make I help u embed am for here. The video get as e be o. Wetin u take record am sef grin grin .That Enyimba player, Kenneth sabi English o grin grin See how Kano Pillars just yeye my team, chai Anyway we go bounce back grin wink

Lol, man, we shouldn't waste time on Mikel, he's not worth the wahala, he's not a progressive kinda player, maybe he should be converted to a defender because i just hate seeing him in that middle.

As for Nwaneri and Kanu, i thought Nwaneri has improved but he disappointed me and i just can't wait to see him off that team, we can get 22 strong teams from 4 of our top league clubs (Eyimba, Heartland, Warri wolves, Pillars and even Bayelsa) but then Amodu already closed that chapter.

As for Kanu, he should quit football, go into coaching (he has the potentials) he should go to a coaching course and stop wasting a space in our team.

Thanks for helping with the video, i used my e71 record the clip and kinda divided it into 2, i am going to post the other part now so you can watch the goals and how it all went. sorry for the unstable recording, i couldn't concentrate because i was not the only one watching and i didn't go near the TV.

Pillars really yeye Eyimba yesterday. By the way, is Oke Emordi the coach or Eguavoen?
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by honeric01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYW2VclFjE

that's the second batch, you can check out the play, abeg no vex for the quality, na because i far from the screen.
Re: My Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
Ok, thanks for the videos. So Yaro-Yaro still dey play ball? shocked That guy suppose don reach 50 by now nah. Na real wa o!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYW2VclFjE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Foundation Donates Items To Widows For Christmas. / Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia / Cape Verde Vs Mozambique: AFCON 2023 (3 - 0) On 19th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.