Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) (83824 Views)

Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / City Ranking According To The Numbers of Hotels (real stats) / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
This is Bisalla Road Enugu, not Owerri

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by kristonium(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
Some of this pictures are from south Africa, no Ibo place is as developed as some of the pictures shown

May God deliver you from gross ignorance and ravaging hatred!

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri is beautiful.I schooled there.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
All Season Road.

1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Lepkacious: 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Mbediogu:
The only spoiler is the high crime rate. Most criminals sneak in, operate and sneak out of town. Let's join hand and stop crime in our capital city. Proudly Imolite.
the rate of hotels in owerri is alarming,in 2014 i counted over 1000 hotels,clubs, chalets,in owerri alone,dnt knw if it's because of the schools around or what and to crown it all, most of these hotels are owned by non indigenes
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
OWERRI doesn't have up to 200 hotels, you didn't take all these pictures, most of them have been in existence you reside in OWERRI, you didn't come to visit
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by lady2sexy1: 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
I love the serenity and the pattern of Roads in Owerri_dual carriage roads with well mawed greenery midians dotted with trees and flowers. I don't think any city in Niaja can compete with them in that regards

www.nairaland.com/attachments/539327_allseasn_jpge25ef4a23e68cb8179749e7134944c79 [img][/img]

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2017
Lovely place, I'm really tempted to visit soon looks like recession no reach this side at all
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by cascarino(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
2shure:
Nothing special
Wats so special abt a hotel
And club
Abegi useless state.
No wonder opo and ritualists many for there.
Everybody dey compete
Ritualists
Federal Ministry of health warns that haters are liable to develop heart attack! Be careful!

7 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by richard870(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Keep quiet....I don't want to engage you, because if I do....you will not find it funny....I just decide to post my experiences without insulting anybody....but if you think you can buy the trouble... Go on..I will be ready for you...
Engage you u kidding or what? You so called 'experience' clearly shows how mentally depreciated and primitive you are. My comment wasnt meant to insult but to enlighten cavemen like you!
So get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:19pm On May 07, 2017
Monk92:

Oga calm down n don't embarrass yourself in public some of those pictures are not from owerri. You can even tell from the sign post

Na owerri be that, I schooled at Nekede. though I don't support Rochas but it's a beautiful and expensive place to live.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Mcslize: 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
Some of this pictures are from south Africa, no Ibo place is as developed as some of the pictures shown

Are you serious? So u mean the OP is lying?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:

AFONJA sighted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
the most important aspect of life in everybody forms posh and speaks English.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
time to invest in owerri...

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 4:34pm On May 07, 2017
richard870:
Engage you u kidding or what? You so called 'experience' clearly shows how mentally depreciated and primitive you are. My comment wasnt meant to insult but to enlighten cavemen like you!
So get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are new on this forum....we have decided to shield our sword against afonjas but if you provoke me into doing trash...you may have yourself to blame

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

how can u pass through Owerri to Awka?
depends on where the person is coming from
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by backtosender: 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
Ugly afonja please teach that ugly monkey from ibadam brown roofs a big lesson so that his amala brain can be as flat as pancake

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by backtosender: 4:49pm On May 07, 2017
Lepkacious:
no doubt BT i stay in owerri nd from Owerri,i knw what i am sayin
ok
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2017
Changing

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by richard870(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

I think you are new on this forum....we have decided to shield our sword against afonjas but if you provoke me into doing trash...you may have yourself to blame
cheesy, scared thot.....abeg go siddon joor!
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
If my igbo brothers invest half of what we have invested in lagos.......In owerri,enugu,awka,definitely lagos will be deserted...........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm.... hotels everywhere..... girls in every nook and cranny!..... I can read between the lines. OP...pictures of where regular folks live... not allowed?

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Lepkacious:
the rate of hotels in owerri is alarming,in 2014 i counted over 1000 hotels,clubs, chalets,in owerri alone,dnt knw if it's because of the schools around or what and to crown it all, most of these hotels are owned by non indigenes

The substandard ones will have to go so that Owerri can truly stand out. Rochas is working though embezzling too.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by 360command: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
chimeziedickson:
If my igbo brothers invest half of what we have invested in lagos.......In owerri,enugu,awka,definitely lagos will be deserted...........
guy forget your talk.. you are making noise
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Merije66(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2017
Oga,
u can if you going from Aba. I reside in Enugu buf after my last visit to Owerri, the city is worth the credits
ethene:

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by dokyOloye: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

very easy.
From Owerri,enter d Owerri Onitsha expressway,branch off at Oba junction and then straight to Agulu and Awka is a stone throw.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri my city! You can walk 2 blocks in Owerri and find out you've spent 10k already

11 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2017
malton:
Why do I feel like the OP isn't telling us the truth?

For someone who went on a vacation, these are too many pictures. Besides, some of the pics are old.

It's okay to show a fine place like Owerri on the internet though.

If he went to America or one country in the abroad, it won't be suspicious for him to take "too many" pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Sorry I forgot to include their names
Is the third picture owerri or covenant university?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:

Hate filled human being

This is purely Owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Working Legally In Austria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.